HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Possession, Underage
Posted by: Bob Williams ()
Date: May 06, 2010 09:50PM

Hey,

I was caught with possession of marijuana and paraphanelial, im underage, its been like 2 weeks now and seen nothing but a letter that says i have court date for posession, says nothing of paraphanelia, and its informal.

Questions...

What can i expect to happen in court?
Is paraphanelia not being counted against me?
If i havent been taken out of class by resource officer, will i in the future?
Can my school suspend me if this action was out of school property?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Possession, Underage
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: May 06, 2010 10:33PM

Bob Williams Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey,
>
> I was caught with possession of marijuana and
> paraphanelial, im underage, its been like 2 weeks
> now and seen nothing but a letter that says i have
> court date for posession, says nothing of
> paraphanelia, and its informal.

underage doesnt matter since it is illegal for all ages.

> Questions...
>
> What can i expect to happen in court?

judge, lawyers, the police officer that was at the crime. allegations, then a verdict, then sentence if found guilty.

> Is paraphanelia not being counted against me?

it will be used against you.

> If i havent been taken out of class by resource
> officer, will i in the future?

more than likely.

> Can my school suspend me if this action was out of
> school property?

no, unless of course, it was during school hours and you should have been in school. then there might be some innerschool complications.

>
> Thanks

uh huh

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: May 08, 2010 07:05PM

If you are a juvenile the Juvie court will contact you. The officer has to by law seek a petition. If you are found guilty or plead guilty, expect to pee in a cup and attend drug counseling for quite awhile. For a first offense the court will rehabilitate versus hand out punishment

Yes, the SRO knows about your bust. Hopefully for you it was not on school property, during school hours, or during the travel hours between school to home.

Paraphernalia is only hypodermic needles under Virginia law. If there is drug residue on the items normally considered paraphernalia that is possession of that substance. A pipe, even with a pot leaf on it, that does not have any drug residue is simply a pipe, not paraphernalia. It is the same with the gold screens. If its clean it is a screen. Seems to me like the officer is padding his stats with the paraphernalia charge.

Get off the drugs young man. While smoking it seems cool and hip, in the long run it is a huge waste of time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2010 07:06PM by Piggy.

Posted by: Tigerstyle ()
Date: May 08, 2010 07:39PM

Fuck the police and that one too ^^^^^

Keep smoking youngster, this will be pulled from your record when you turn 18 so who the fuck cares?! It's like you never even got caught!

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: May 08, 2010 08:13PM

From what I hear you'll be put on probation and lose your license if you have it. If you don't you'll have to wait longer.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 08, 2010 08:29PM

Get a good lawyer, and he'll plea bargain for you. Expect probation, with certain conditions.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: May 09, 2010 09:29AM

Do not listen to Tigerstyle. Weed is against the law. It is too bad that hs/she may be an adult and is advising you to keep breaking the law by possessing and smoking MJ.

Fuck you too Tigerstyle.

Posted by: Freejahaja ()
Date: May 08, 2013 04:58AM

Does anyone here know that if I get caught in possession of a pipe with weed residue on it, even if I am clean, if i can get in trouble? As in I havnt done anything in a year but found an old one in a packing box?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.