HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone here ever get panic attacks?
Posted by: John Doe123 ()
Date: August 30, 2020 02:17PM

I don’t know what this is called exactly, but sometimes I get like a panic attack if I drive too far from my house. Like I used to hike Old Rag by myself but now I get kind of panicky because I’m out of cell phone range. Do you think I should ask my doctor about that? Just really don’t want to take medication, but I’m getting sick of sitting around.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone here ever get panic attacks?
Posted by: So yeah... ()
Date: August 30, 2020 02:48PM

Your attacks seem mundane. They can go from simple to extreme.

I began to get them when my close family members died.

I'd be at work when out of the blue I'd get an overwhelming sense of doom. I had never felt anything like that previously.

I described these occurrences to my GP and asked for a 'fire extinguisher'. She prescient 0.25 MG of alprazolam commonly known as xanax. Whenever those bizarre feelings pop up, take the medication and normal returns, all without side effect.

Posted by: Panic attack pro ()
Date: August 30, 2020 02:48PM

Yes. I have had several full blown panic attacks and many instances of panic or severe anxiety. Went to the hospital twice thinking I was having a heart attack. Got the medication but only took it once when I felt an attack coming on. The problem with the meds is they incapacitate you. You basically have to be where you need to be for several hours if you take them. My doctor helped me with breathing exercises and other techniques to get me through the attacks. When it comes down to it, you have to get to the base issue of what is causing the anxiety and deal with that. Hiking would be great for you. I would wake up in the middle of the night and feel and attack coming on. I would put on my shoes and just go for a brisk walk around my block a few times and get my mind off of the stressors that were bringing on the attack and was able to go home and go back to bed. Good luck.

Posted by: the general mahhhdiiii ()
Date: August 30, 2020 08:25PM

eye used to get panic attacks

cleaned my body out somewhut and the problem went away

you could take meds but they will slowly kill you and it will be super hard to get off of them

might as well man up and clean your self...its the only real sure fire way to get rid of this problem...

and go out without your cell phone safety blanket

we did just fine without them for a long time

Posted by: Who da ho? ()
Date: August 30, 2020 08:39PM

^^^^^ Rape this bare-headed skank in her ass.

Posted by: the general mahhhdiii ()
Date: August 30, 2020 08:46PM

sir, eye know the majority of NOVA dudes are gay.....but please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself

Posted by: Gaydar ()
Date: August 30, 2020 09:31PM

the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sir, eye know the majority of NOVA dudes are
> gay.....but please keep your sexual fantasies to
> yourself

As a regular, I ve seen you here before.

I believe you are a homo.

Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiii ()
Date: August 30, 2020 10:17PM

om not voting for biden and his white whore....so no, not a homo

Re: Anyoniee here ever get panic attacks?
Posted by: Black CauIk ()
Date: August 30, 2020 11:22PM

Faggot

Posted by: Bill Shiphrrrrer ()
Date: September 16, 2020 06:59AM

Spontaneous anxieties, depressing thoughts, and panic attacks feel like have been with me all my life. Never really know what to do with it. I accept it like it was the truth of life. I'm so glad that medicine development goes by leaps and bounds. Blessed CBD helped me with my depression and anxiety. Glad that I found it, even if so late.

Posted by: Sophia777 ()
Date: July 24, 2021 08:15PM

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks now and then. I'm currently doing yoga and meditation in the hope it will help.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.