HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hillary Clinton tells Joe Biden not to concede election ‘under any circumstances’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Joe Biden... ()
Date: August 26, 2020 07:49AM

Hillary Clinton has urged Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to “not concede under any circumstances,” in November’s presidential election, as she believes the results are “going to drag out,” because we'll figure out a way to undo the election.
Attachments:
826f5314880738f0765fa6276806c53f.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hillary Clinton tells Joe Biden not to concede election ‘under any circumstances’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Biden needs to throw in the towe ()
Date: August 26, 2020 09:25AM

Wow Hillary is so old and bitter. Old Pedo Joe does not stand a chance this November...Trump wins by a landslide!!

Trump 2020 MAGA.

Re: Hillary Clinton tells Joe Biden not to concede election ‘under any circumstances’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: hypocrits much ()
Date: August 26, 2020 11:19AM

Ha, Ha!
Attachments:
foud.png

Posted by: Once Trump Is Sworn In Again ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:28PM

JOE and Hillary will be arrested for Sedition and Treason against the People Of The United States Of America, When found guilty they both will hang as traitors if they try this LOLZZ They Will sing "Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooly" Just make it simply one word ..Its "Commies" today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tRgEiEr5KA Kingston Trio Tom Dooley

Posted by: It is ok Bill ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:37PM

Now the American people can understand the Monica situation.

She is a fucking monster.

Posted by: Joe Biden... ()
Date: August 26, 2020 06:07PM

Posted by: Although I Hate Trump... ()
Date: August 26, 2020 06:13PM

Although I hate Trump, I will only admit HERE that I voted for him.

I voted for Trump because compared to Hilaryhound, really, how bad could Trump possibly be??

Yeah. So, again, I DID give him my vote. No one will EVER know.

Posted by: It Is What It Is! ()
Date: August 26, 2020 06:39PM

Fake News

Posted by: stick a fork in it already ()
Date: August 26, 2020 08:34PM

She's done. She knows it. You can see defeat in her eyes. Poor thing.

Posted by: crazy dayz ()
Date: August 26, 2020 09:00PM

Last time Biden ran for President was in 1988. He dropped out of the democratic nominee race after a plagiarism incident in law school came to light. After he dropped out, it was discovered that he had two aneuryms in his brain that he had to have surgery to repair - he had a 50/50 shot of regaining full function. He suffered a pulmonary embolism as a complication of the surgery/recovery but managed to recover from that, too.

And now here he is back in 2020, having secured his spot as the Democratic nominee running for President...32 years after his first attempt.

Love him or hate him, this guy has lived an interesting life. You gotta give him that.

Posted by: Ok Sure 15 Seconds ()
Date: August 26, 2020 09:04PM

Now JOE you chicken when will you debate President Trump you weak commie lover

JOES getting his ass whipped by the RNC convention big time , the riots are killing Democrats they lost the election months ago
Attachments:
JoeHiden.jpg

Posted by: B Obummer ()
Date: August 26, 2020 10:14PM

Don’t tell Big Mike, but I’m secretly voting for Trump. I know firsthand what an idiot Joe Biden really is.

Posted by: Sleeping-Giant ()
Date: August 28, 2020 09:43AM

Your communist shock troops are nothing compared to the average working stiff who's fed up IF they try to hold America hostage post election. PS. Someone is going to shit on the hood of your Tesla.

Posted by: Who would vote for Biden? ()
Date: August 28, 2020 11:38AM

If the votes are in and Trump clearly wins, does Biden even have to concede?

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: August 28, 2020 11:44AM

Why not? She and her minions haven't conceded either.

Posted by: N Pelosi ()
Date: August 28, 2020 11:46AM

Don’t get me wrong, cuz you know I have to pretend to support Joe, but hell if I really want Biden to ruin the massive fortune I’ve piled up while in office. I’m going to hold my nose and vote for Trump.

Posted by: kookaberra ()
Date: August 28, 2020 12:16PM

N Pelosi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don’t get me wrong, cuz you know I have to
> pretend to support Joe, but hell if I really want
> Biden to ruin the massive fortune I’ve piled up
> while in office. I’m going to hold my nose and
> vote for Trump.

Ya better not let Hillary catch wind of that plan, Ms P. Three words: Michigan Nursing Home. Enough said.

Maybe if Joe has a "health emergency" after the election and the results drag on and on and on to the point that we all know that something is def up....Biden will pull off a miraculous "win" but will be unable to serve. The electoral college will replace Biden with Hillary much to Kamala's dismay (but chin up, she can still be VP IF she's a good girl). So Hillary gets her shot after all whether we like or not. They know what's best for us, after all.

After this past year crazier things really have been known to happen. Toss a few more fruit loops into the bowl and call it a day.

Posted by: Bvdax ()
Date: August 28, 2020 05:31PM

Trump has over a 90% chance of winning the 2020 election. But for arguments sake let's examine the evil fairy tale scenario where old Biden Hider actually wins.

Kamala Harris has no chance of winning the 2024 presidential election. Her only hope, of becoming president, is if something were to happen to old Dementia Joe then she would become President by default. The racist Negro Democrats are going to do everything in their power to impeach Biden. If impeachment does not work the racist Negro's may even attempt to resort to physical violence(and for the record even though I despise Biden, I do not wish him any physical harm. Biden just needs to move into a nursing home where he can get the proper care that he so desperately needs). The sad reality is old that Dementia Joe is just a pawn in a much larger evil Democratic game.

Posted by: ChiCom CNN ()
Date: August 30, 2020 09:28AM

Posted by: Yhfdx ()
Date: August 30, 2020 09:39AM

^^^^
This checks out!

^^^^
This checks out!

^^^^
This checks out!

^^^^
This checks out!

^^^^
This checks out!

^^^^
This checks out!

Posted by: AntiCom ()
Date: August 31, 2020 10:17PM

Posted by: ChiCom CNN ()
Date: October 20, 2020 06:33PM

Only one side has refused to accept the election

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.