HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Indian Hangout
Posted by: govind t ()
Date: August 25, 2020 12:55AM

Hello I am Govind T and I am looking for meetup for Indians (preferably Tamil or Telugu speaker) in Herdon. I have experience in software developmen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: BobbyE ()
Date: August 25, 2020 02:46AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Vijay Ghanoush ()
Date: August 25, 2020 09:54PM

Hello Gonad,

Please To tell where is Herdon?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Punjab Dave ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:30PM

Punjabi Boyz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Chief Blowhard ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:45PM

Real Indians meet at firewater selling place. Fake Indians meet at Fake Pocahontas house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Ismellit Ismellshit ()
Date: August 26, 2020 12:42AM

What part of India , Calcutta where Im from. If I meet you I can tell by your smell

So can JOE he's a master of all sniffs and he really likes me because of my last name

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Injun Joe ()
Date: August 26, 2020 01:58AM

Real Injuns meet at big Wampums fire water casino. Fake Injuns meet at International Pale Face House of Pancakes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Chief Big Throb ()
Date: August 26, 2020 06:13AM

I meet young squaw at teepee. Show her big throb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: September 26, 2020 01:49PM

Injun Joe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Real Injuns meet at big Wampums fire water casino.
> Fake Injuns meet at International Pale Face House
> of Pancakes.

I'm wondering how many online casinos are formally owned by Native Americans now? I see a huge demand for online casinos. New sites appear every day. I personally liked what this Internet site offered me - http://truebluecasinos.com.au/ It turns out that Australia also knows very well how to interest players))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: pokea jabby ()
Date: September 26, 2020 03:58PM

Please sir tell me this , is it Indian with a feather or red dot you seek.
American Indian can be found drunk at fire water casino

red dot type can be found running motels ,7-11 stores and Microsoft scams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Sandeep ()
Date: September 26, 2020 10:37PM

Sandeep

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Chief Falling Turd ()
Date: September 26, 2020 10:46PM

pokea jabby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please sir tell me this , is it Indian with a
> feather or red dot you seek.
> American Indian can be found drunk at fire water
> casino
>
> red dot type can be found running motels ,7-11
> stores and Microsoft scams.


Please paleface, real Indians have red skin, not red dots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Feather Or Dot Indian? ()
Date: September 26, 2020 10:50PM

Both smell bad.
Attachments:
IMG_5960.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Chief Shitface ()
Date: September 26, 2020 11:03PM

Give us our guns back and we will blow them niggers to the big chicken shack in the sky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: yag ()
Date: December 14, 2020 06:38PM

Why do you post racist shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: hah ()
Date: February 07, 2021 01:17AM

C# develop Indian here hello

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Ravi Retard ()
Date: February 07, 2021 03:23AM

Before virtual school, lots of Indians hung out at TJ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: February 07, 2021 04:26PM

govind t Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello I am Govind T and I am looking for meetup
> for Indians (preferably Tamil or Telugu speaker)
> in Herdon. I have experience in software
> developmen


Hang all dot heads

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Caulk Gun ()
Date: March 03, 2021 06:44PM

Black Caulk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> govind t Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hello I am Govind T and I am looking for meetup
> > for Indians (preferably Tamil or Telugu
> speaker)
> > in Herdon. I have experience in software
> > developmen
>
>
> Hang all dot heads


You prefer chocolate, huh?
Attachments:
ABC9C47F-8C7B-4CC6-8A37-6818452F9F28.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: Lincolnwhite ()
Date: November 22, 2022 01:18AM

Joka Room Casino https://jokarmcasino.com boasts a library of over 1100 games, including the latest in slots, table games, and live casino. Players can take advantage of over 20 licensed jurisdictions. Provisions for mobile players are top-notch, with instant play and live chat support. There’s also a handy deposit and withdraw option available on desktop, as well as a wide range of payment options. Overall, Joka Room is a top-notch online casino, with great bonuses and a wide selection of games. If you’re looking for an online casino that offers a great range of games, with top-notch customer service and support, then Joka Room is the place for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indian Hangout
Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 11:39PM

Lincolnwhite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joka Room Casino https://jokarmcasino.com boasts a
> library of over 1100 games, including the latest
> in slots, table games, and live casino. Players
> can take advantage of over 20 licensed
> jurisdictions. Provisions for mobile players are
> top-notch, with instant play and live chat
> support. There’s also a handy deposit and
> withdraw option available on desktop, as well as a
> wide range of payment options. Overall, Joka Room
> is a top-notch online casino, with great bonuses
> and a wide selection of games. If you’re looking
> for an online casino that offers a great range of
> games, with top-notch customer service and
> support, then Joka Room is the place for you.


Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  **     **  **     **  **    **   ******   
 **  **  **  **     **  **     **  ***   **  **    **  
 **  **  **  **     **  **     **  ****  **  **        
 **  **  **  **     **  **     **  ** ** **  **   **** 
 **  **  **   **   **   **     **  **  ****  **    **  
 **  **  **    ** **    **     **  **   ***  **    **  
  ***  ***      ***      *******   **    **   ******   
This forum powered by Phorum.