HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco. The Hoodie Hoodlums taking advantage of a policy wherein theft of a $1000 or less is not charged.
Posted by: Shit bags ()
Date: August 18, 2020 02:23PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco. The Hoodie Hoodlums taking advantage of a policy wherein theft of a $1000 or less is not charged.
Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: August 18, 2020 02:42PM

I wonder why all those businesses are moving out? Must be the systemic racism. LMAO!!!!!

Re: Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco. The Hoodie Hoodlums taking advantage of a policy wherein theft of a $1000 or less is not charged.
Posted by: HodgesFelicity ()
Date: January 13, 2021 11:15AM

Nah, this ain't cool only political movement and discrimination, ha-ha! Who needs that anyways. Most of the humanity so fall for the same tricks over and over again. It doesn't really matter because I’m in the new style of wearing hoodies with best baja clothes online shop 2020 as my favorite upper clothes. I make often photos for my Instagram and peoples reactions are just awesome. Always knew I have good tastes and have understanding about what is good and what does not fit people. These hoodies I prefer are the best purchase I had this year.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.