HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trunkz Lie Timeline
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: August 16, 2020 02:24PM

Trunpz Lie Timeline ... sad!

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

Attachments:
b507ba808c4631a851a6d5e9c2ede9ca8bb6a156f2550265836fbf6fe794da29.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunkz Lie Timeline
Posted by: This All Checks Out! ()
Date: August 17, 2020 09:24PM

This All Checks Out!

Posted by: BUT JOE IS SCARED ! ()
Date: August 17, 2020 09:50PM

TO DEBATE TRUMP ...WHY ??
Attachments:
WhyIsJoeScaredToDebateTrump.jpg
BewareTheDemocratWhoLies.jpg

Posted by: Trump to boycott debates! ()
Date: August 18, 2020 05:49AM

Trunp is threatening to boycott the debates — Trunp is discussing with his advisers the possibility of sitting out the general election debates in 2020 because of his misgivings about the commission that oversees them.

Trunp has told advisers that he does not trust the Commission on Presidential Debates, the nonprofit entity that sponsors the debates, the two people said.

Yeah, trunk does not like honest & hard working Americans.

Trunpz Covid Lie Timeline ... sad!

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Posted by: It Is What It Is! 175,000+ Dead ()
Date: August 24, 2020 06:47PM

Trunk just kills Americans like no other!

Date: August 25, 2020 06:19AM

This All Checks Out!

Posted by: Orange Ass clown! ()
Date: August 31, 2020 06:39AM

Attachments:
dcf232b7c1a20698dc3862d0e1733ad4ce8379363d38bf5d56e0c10e91d9f035.jpg

Posted by: This All Checks Out! ()
Date: September 05, 2020 11:22AM

^^ This All Checks Out!

Posted by: Why Do Republicans Love Lies? ()
Date: September 08, 2020 06:04PM

Why Do Republicans Love Lies and liars?

Posted by: Update Truntz Lies? ()
Date: September 10, 2020 12:53PM

Update Truntz Lies?

Posted by: Trunkz Lie! ()
Date: September 10, 2020 06:36PM

Trunpz Covid Lie Timeline

Trunp to Bob Woodward ... Feb 7th

It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch. The touch, you don’t have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. People don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, right?

What trunp was saying to the public!

Posted by: Aunt Tiffa ()
Date: September 14, 2020 04:00PM

+1

Posted by: Orange Ass Clowns Momma ()
Date: September 14, 2020 04:11PM

Truth boy stays drug soaked , Wont serve chicken lies all the time hes no count got all the people in Chevy Chase pissed off at him
Attachments:
Stuffingthemdown.jpg

Posted by: Trunp Lied & Americans Died! ()
Date: September 16, 2020 06:50PM

Attachments:
d83e43cea3bb7bee4b168810b6522c2df937ff9a157ad03360263b0a7057c390 (1).jpg

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: September 19, 2020 08:25AM

This Checks Out!

Posted by: Trunt Will Kill Us All ()
Date: September 25, 2020 03:00PM

Trunt Will Kill Us All

Posted by: Trunt Will Kill Us All ()
Date: September 26, 2020 04:38PM

+1

Posted by: Trunt Lied, Americans Died! ()
Date: September 28, 2020 05:20AM

Trunt Lied, Americans Died!

Posted by: Trumt let all those people die ()
Date: October 01, 2020 05:45AM

Trunp to Bob Woodward ... Feb 7th ... Wow! Trumt let all those people die

It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch. The touch, you don’t have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. People don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, right?

What trunp was saying to the public!

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: October 10, 2020 06:42AM

This Checks Out!

Posted by: Trumt let all those people die ()
Date: October 11, 2020 08:13PM

Trunp to Bob Woodward ... Feb 7th ... Wow! Trumt let all those people die

What trunp was saying to the public!!

Posted by: Trunp Lied ... Americans Died!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2020 03:53PM

Trunp Lied ... Americans Died!!!

Posted by: bvnmmnbvvbc ()
Date: October 18, 2020 04:04PM

Posted by: Orange Ass Clown Has Won! ()
Date: October 18, 2020 08:01PM

Posted by: Vote 4 ()
Date: October 18, 2020 08:45PM

#Vote4Joe
#Vote4T(Ruth)
#Vote4Justice
#Vote4Freedom
#Vote4OurTroops

Posted by: Trunp Is A White Supremacists! ()
Date: October 25, 2020 12:15PM

Trunp Is A White Supremacists!

Posted by: Trunp Is A Sham & a Fraud ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:03AM

Trunp Is A Sham & a Fraud

Posted by: Dim-Wit donny is a crook!! ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:49PM

Dim-Wit donny is a crook!!

Posted by: Found the ass baby ()
Date: October 26, 2020 07:00PM

^ ass baby

Posted by: Trunkz Lie Timeline ()
Date: October 26, 2020 07:06PM

Yep, trunt is an ass baby.

Posted by: hp9pu ()
Date: October 26, 2020 07:08PM

^ ass baby is a liar. And the son of a whore.

Posted by: trunk is the mother of all liar ()
Date: October 26, 2020 07:11PM

^^ u mad, bruh? We all know trunk is the mother of all liars!

Posted by: ymxmy ()
Date: October 26, 2020 07:14PM

I'm not your bruh, bitch. Grow the fuck up.

Posted by: trunk is the mother of all liars ()
Date: October 26, 2020 07:56PM

^ Still mad bruh?

Posted by: v4yxn ()
Date: October 26, 2020 08:18PM

Nope!!!! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-amy-coney-barrett-vote

Suck it LOSER!!! The Presidential election will go the same way. Better start hydrating because you will be crying a lot of tears. Bitch.

Posted by: Trunp Lied & Americans Died!!! ()
Date: October 27, 2020 05:33AM

Trunp Lied & Americans Died!!!

Posted by: Dr. trunt suggest Clorox ()
Date: October 29, 2020 07:27PM

Dr. trunt suggest Clorox

Posted by: Dinald Tromp ()
Date: October 29, 2020 10:38PM

Leftists think spelling my name wrong does something.

Date: November 03, 2020 08:52AM

Yep, trunk sucks

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.