China made tools for children to MELT DOWN PC "overclocking", many kids complaints were removed from forums by "democrat controlled PC websites". SECURITY IS MORE THAN PERSONAL INFORMATION.
pc security is not about info
Date: August 12, 2020 01:53PM
* if you have Windows you have asian drivers 99.99% likely: that means they have root, administrator authority on your PC. period. they can get your bank codes.
* they can destroy PC components - they can install viruses that root deeply into the hardware of the PC
* it's about forced upgrades - your PC stops working after "updates", they laugh and say your PC is too "old news legacy" while you had been satisfied with it
* it's about asians enabled to shut down all PC in (USA, anywhere) during a war, potentially
* they can JAM CELL AND PHONE TRAFFIC for some kind of attack, or initiate prank calls remotely - using your phone to attack, say, your politician who "wasn't their choice"
* they can broadcast democrat news from a $200 laptop to cabletv but insure your PC will never be able to do the same
* it's about not having fags, foreign agents, running around your county using a fake credit card and not paying for anything while attacking usa from within - perhaps even working for the democrat party
* it's about whether shipping logs are faked at ports in california
IT'S NOT ABOUT SECURITY OF WHAT YOU BROWSE ON THE INTERNET
CHINA IS NOT THE ONLY ATTACKER - other countries have taken to spoofing chinese addresses for attacks since the chinese are so easily #blamed
SECURITY IS ABOUT EVERYTHING - not about personal information at all. And Bill Clinton is who made laws against USA tech security while Hillary State Department gave out Grants (federal tax money) to foreigners in china and other countries - like India - to hack the broken security. (these statements are easily and numerously verified)
CHINA CREATED TOOLS TO TRICK CHILDREN TO FRY THEIR PC "overclocking" - countless INVESTMENTS BY PARENTS "they thought might be useful for school": simply fried. CHINA REMOVED CODE TO PROTECT INTEL CHIPS FROM OVERHEATING IN LINUX / UBUNTU (ongoing) (for this reason i bought a "locked Intel chip" to browse what they had done / the feature list and bugs). of course asians deny all this and say the overclocking works like it should: the fact is it is a virus that once the child enables does NOT do what the child asked for (most children are cautious with their prized toys - but they still get randomly fried)