HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Education After Covid
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: August 07, 2020 06:09AM

Schools after Covid.

If the distance learning we are now using during Covid works out, it could mean great (as in both good and large) changes in FxCo schools.

1- no more busses on the street. No more waiting while some retarded kid takes 5 minutes to walk down the aisle and sit down, or while he slowly walks down the sidewalk to the bus holding up traffic. No busses means reduced pollution and co2 emissions. No more maintenance and gas to buy. Safer for the kids, too.

2- We can fire 95% of the teachers. That would save almost 50% of the county budget and cut our property taxes by half. Find the teachers who make the most effective videos and keep them. The rest can learn to code. With video conferencing there is no reason why one teacher can't teach all of the 3rd graders in the county. We might even be able to fire them all and just buy videos from other school districts. No more debt to buy expensive buildings and pay for administrators. The whole operation could fit in one floor of an office building. Think of the pension savings alone.

3- No more school shootings. The psychos who want to do that stuff can shoot the parents who raised them to be that way.

4- No more contributions from teacher unions used to buy democrat politicians.

5- Parents would actually have to get involved in their kid's education.

If you want your kids to go back to the classroom, just start demanding this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Education After Covid
Posted by: DANNY ()
Date: September 25, 2020 06:20AM

Hey. I agree with you, distance learning is a very useful thing, but sometimes it can be difficult.

Posted by: school names ()
Date: September 25, 2020 07:20AM

6 - no more renaming of schools

Posted by: DANNY ()
Date: September 25, 2020 08:48AM

As for me, it's hard to study at home.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2020 12:58AM by DANNY.

Date: September 25, 2020 10:17AM

More home schooling is an opprtunity for the magazombie hordes.

To avoid this, public brainwashing of young children must continue.

Posted by: Mar Illos ()
Date: November 08, 2020 08:12AM

Hello. Quite interesting question. Personally I don't think that this disease will end soon so all will be like now. Nothing specific. Personally I study online now and it is normal for me. I can write all my assignments at home and it is quite comfortable. By the way I recently read interesting article about dedicating to finishing your paper, highly recommend to check:)

Posted by: ZaponGa ()
Date: November 09, 2020 07:54PM

If...
It doesn't. Distance learning is much worse than a common one.

Posted by: Das Fest ()
Date: November 09, 2020 11:19PM

I know, it is quite hard to come back to school after covid. Now it seems we will have a lockdown again and kids will study online as they did in spring. I do not have a lot of free time to help my sons with their homework. This is outrageous, teachers do not give them enough knowledge for their tasks. Honesty, I recommend you not to spend your nerves and ask stressays for help! I would better spend time with sons than to make them do what even an adult cannot do.

Posted by: Nigger kids ()
Date: November 10, 2020 05:46AM

7. Segregate nigger kids from the rest

Posted by: Wize ol Al ()
Date: November 10, 2020 11:09AM

8. Don't make tests and assignments easier for Niggers just so they can pass.

Posted by: CatinBox ()
Date: December 11, 2021 04:15PM

Oh, looking back at my college years, I can say that I had real problems with biology. I graduated from college last year. I handed in my biology homework only using services to help with homework. If you are interested, here you can find Biology Homework Help Online AssignBiology.com. I think this is a great option. This will save you time and get a good grade.

Posted by: FlorenceDones ()
Date: December 24, 2021 07:06AM

Student life is full of surprises and everyone knows exactly what happens in the life of each student: we have many writing tasks. It seemed like a lot of time and I would have the opportunity to complete all the tasks myself, but time flies very quickly and when I have to hand over my work, I start to panic. For myself, I found a way out by asking for help in literature review writing service, which allowed me to carefully analyze the sources I used and logically link them with each other. The experts told me how to write the perfect assignment and prepare an individual literature review, and I saw how to do it right.

Posted by: avokado ()
Date: January 29, 2022 06:51AM

I have been looking for a long time where to find different math lessons, when I found this site with different stories and lessons about math, my searches immediately stopped. Here I found everything I need and every day the site replenishes its catalogs of different lessons, now I study mathematics every day and learn something new without stopping, I seem to be attached to it. I advise everyone to this site - https://www.nationaltechexam.org/, try to learn something new for yourself here and you will understand what I am talking about. Good luck to all!

Posted by: Jeffrey's ugly wife ()
Date: January 31, 2022 09:46PM

My husband has a tiny penis.

Posted by: MariaJanes ()
Date: February 03, 2022 01:00PM

Education after COVID is completely changing and online education became so popular. You may find incredible edtech ideas in this article: https://deventor.io/blog/edtech-startup-ideas/

Posted by: Price to earnings ratio ()
Date: February 03, 2022 08:01PM

MariaJanes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Education after COVID is completely changing and
> online education became so popular. You may find
> incredible edtech ideas in this article:
> https://deventor.io/blog/edtech-startup-ideas/

Yes. It is true most students prefer this online world, and there will be fewer physical schools. But it will also spell the end of high school sports, car wash, marching band, the pep rally, and the winter formal. All those traditions were dying out anyways. So no big deal.

Posted by: Herman72 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 05:13AM

When looking for an affordable assignment writing service, one is faced with the challenge of determining which is the best in terms of quality. With the hustle and bustle of today’s era and time, college and university students are overburdened with schoolwork. As a result, cheap assignment writing service is no longer a pipe dream as they are readily available online! Meet one of the best website for assignment writing that is prepared to assist students with their assignments. Unlike other academic term paper writing websites, we have adjustable price plans that make our service more affordable.
https://geektermpapers.com/
https://allnursingassignments.com/

Posted by: kim95 ()
Date: March 01, 2022 06:21AM

Student life is full of surprises and everyone knows exactly what happens in the life of each student: we have many writing tasks. It seemed like a lot of time and I would have the opportunity to complete all the tasks myself, but time flies very quickly and when I have to hand over my work, I start to panic. For myself, I found a way out by asking for help in literature review writing service, which allowed me to carefully analyze the sources I used and logically link them with each other. The experts told me how to write the perfect assignment and prepare an individual literature review, and I saw how to do it right.
https://collegessaysonline.com

Posted by: Alishawilliams ()
Date: March 02, 2022 03:53AM

The COVID-19 pandemic has caused abrupt and profound changes around the world. This is the worst shock to education systems in decades, with the longest school closures combined with looming recession. It will set back progress made on global development goals, particularly those focused on education.
The economic crises within countries and globally will likely lead to fiscal austerity, increases in poverty, and fewer resources available for investments in public services from both domestic expenditure and development aid. All of this will lead to a crisis in human development that continues long after disease transmission has ended.

https://nursingwritingservices.net/
https://nursingpapersmarket.com/

Re: Cheap nursing assignmemts
Posted by: Christine Greene ()
Date: April 13, 2022 05:56AM

If you need a nursing essay written by a professional nursing essay writer, order one from bestnursingwritingservices.com.

Re: Cheap nursing assignmemts
Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 10:40AM

Christine Greene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you need a nursing essay written by a
> professional href="https://www.bestnursingwritingservices.com/"
> >nursing essay
writer, order one from
> bestnursingwritingservices.com.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.