HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden or Trump 2020
Posted by: "Mike" ()
Date: August 06, 2020 03:15PM

No brainer for me, I have to vote for Biden. I am a Federal employee and economically Biden will be better for the middle class. Biden listens to advice from experts. Trump doesn't. Trump has handled the pandemic as bad as possible. Trump will lose because of the pandemic and other poor decisions he has made.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden or Trump 2020
Posted by: Kessler ()
Date: August 06, 2020 03:43PM

For us little guys Biden will be better. For the wealthy Trump. 2 bad people in my opinion but Biden is the lesser of 2 evils. He will be a bit of a puppet but that's ok sometimes. Go to hell Trump

Posted by: notthesameasposteroneandtwo ()
Date: August 06, 2020 03:47PM

I will be voting for Trump. The only reason to vote for Biden is if you are in favor of:

1) making crime legal
2) stopping prosecution of crime you missed legalizing
3) allowing rioting and looting
4) banning self defense and ownership of guns
5) paying everyone to not work

Posted by: The fair choice ()
Date: August 06, 2020 04:06PM

Biden is to only non-racist option. Selection of a strong African American female will put Biden in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on 01.20.21

Biden will fix the racial issues this country has suffered from since 1619.

Posted by: local nog ()
Date: August 06, 2020 04:36PM

The fair choice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Biden is to only non-racist option. Selection of a
> strong African American female will put Biden in
> 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on 01.20.21
>
> Biden will fix the racial issues this country has
> suffered from since 1619.

i hear you now girl does joe get reparation type cash money on the way very soon?

Posted by: TRUMP MAGA 2020 ()
Date: August 06, 2020 04:41PM

TRUMP is president for life just like that Russian guy Putin if you don't like it get the fuck outta here bitch.

Posted by: mmmmahhhhhdiiiii ()
Date: August 06, 2020 05:56PM

eye just can't vote for those pizza gate pedophiles

so, Trump 2020

Posted by: So Who Is The Fool ()
Date: August 06, 2020 07:18PM

>For the wealthy Trump.

How so I got a nice tax cut and my constitutional rights are still intact ,gas is cheap jobs were plentiful until Democrats ruined the economy with doing nothing. The regular JOE will be in worse shape if the leftist old Puppet JOE wins , the left will unloose a flood of bullshit regulations assisted by judicial activist federal judges ruling from the bench in Democrats favor not upholding the laws of the land . JOE will appoint these leftist judges as his masters tell him to

Your a god dammed sucker to vote for any Democrat no matter how bad the republican stinks the Democrats were far worse majorities are what gives political parties power only a fool helps the Democrats in any way

Posted by: Youarefullofshit ()
Date: August 07, 2020 08:24AM

notthesameasposteroneandtwo Wrote:
> I will be voting for Trump. The only reason to
> vote for Biden is if you are in favor of:
>
> 1) making crime legal
> 2) stopping prosecution of crime you missed
> legalizing
> 3) allowing rioting and looting
> 4) banning self defense and ownership of guns
> 5) paying everyone to not work

I love our country and want a crime free country. I don't agree with all this liberal rioting and protests. But there are some serious economic issues that Biden will be better than Trump. I am not a millionaire. I am a Federal employee which Trump doesn't like and hates unions and has no interest on helping the average middle class person. Not to mention the virus handling. Trump has lied to us on a daily basis. We need more of a democracy now. We need experts collectively getting together and finding the right solutions. Trump has clearly failed.

Posted by: Fuckyoulibtardasswipe ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:08AM

I don't my want family living in constant fear
that hoards of savage racist, violent thugs are going to riot, rape, loot and pillage our homes and local communities. Defunding the police? Yes, I guess that's great if you are a thug or a criminal but it is absolutely terrible for everyone else. Trump is trying to create jobs for Americans. Old Dementia Joe will raise taxes for working class Americans to pay for the massive increase in fraudulent welfare and federal assistance claims for able bodied people to lazy to work.

Posted by: Ricky in Centerville ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:11AM

I'm a lifelong Republican, Christian, small business owner and third generation Navy Seal. dRumpf is a complete list and embarrassment to our flag. I'm ridin' with Biden in 2020.

Posted by: Kanye 2020 ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:21AM

After much debate and consideration, I have decided to pull the lever for Kanye West.

Sorry Joe, you should have run in 2016
Attachments:
download.jpg

Posted by: Shelly in Springfield ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:41AM

I am a life long Democrat, athiest, small business owner and 3rd generation LGBT activist. The violence in Democrat controlled cities is out of control (i.e. Chicago). The fact that Democratic leaders support and encourage demonstrations, all across America, supporting violence, riots and looting is a complete embarrassment to America. I am not voting for old racist Biden Hider. I'm Making America Great Again with Trump in 2020.

Posted by: coming clean ()
Date: August 07, 2020 12:58PM

Actually FIVE of the posts above were from me pretending to like Biden.

Like anything on this board makes a difference. I just wanted to make anyone left here that likes creepy Uncle Joe feel like maybe a few people may actually vote for the batty old fucker.

I felt bad about it after I thought for a while.

Posted by: leb6p ()
Date: August 07, 2020 01:56PM

Youarefullofshit Wrote:
> notthesameasposteroneandtwo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I will be voting for Trump. The only reason to
> > vote for Biden is if you are in favor of:
> >
> > 1) making crime legal
> > 2) stopping prosecution of crime you missed
> > legalizing
> > 3) allowing rioting and looting
> > 4) banning self defense and ownership of guns
> > 5) paying everyone to not work
>
> I love our country and want a crime free country.
> I don't agree with all this liberal rioting and
> protests. But there are some serious economic
> issues that Biden will be better than Trump. I am
> not a millionaire. I am a Federal employee which
> Trump doesn't like and hates unions and has no
> interest on helping the average middle class
> person. Not to mention the virus handling. Trump
> has lied to us on a daily basis. We need more of a
> democracy now. We need experts collectively
> getting together and finding the right solutions.
> Trump has clearly failed.

I don't disagree with you. But the ship has sailed. A better economy isn't going to help me if I'm dead or injured. Rioting and looting came to our suburban neighborhoods in Prince William County. The media covered up the looting and the extent of the civil unrest in Manassas. And I saw BLM and leftists Democrats openly support the rioting and looting. Openly. Sorry, I can't live in a society like that. Yes, there is some racism to overcome but the solution is like killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

Posted by: proof is in the puddin' ()
Date: August 07, 2020 02:11PM

Biden is wrong on:

Taxes/Monetary policy (will kill the markets, raise everyone's taxes)
Federal regulation (all power comes from DC)
2nd Amendment (wants to ban every magazine-fed long gun)
Religious Freedom (wants to make bakers make homo cakes)
Judicial appointments (vetting Obama's picks, Sotomayor is the worst pick in decades)
Energy policy (hates American energy independence)
Foreign policy (loves the chicoms, a total globalist)

Biden has embraced BLM and Bernie Sanders.

Biden has dementia.

Biden has been in DC for 47 years and done nothing good. He is directly responsible for the massive black prison population (1994 Biden crime bill), the the current student loan crisis (2005 bankruptcy bill), and his 42 year senate career was funded almost exclusively by massive banks headquartered in Wilmington Delaware.

Biden's sons, daughter and brother all got filthy rich while Biden was chairing the Senate Finance and Judicial committees although none of them had any real skills. In particular, his son Hunter got rich on deals from Ukraine and China while Biden was VP and overseeing the Obama administration's policies on Ukraine and China.

Only choice is Trump. He says stupid shit, but he actually puts America first. That's something Biden hasn't done in decades of public "service".

Biden was shit

Posted by: Hey Man Are You A Junkie ()
Date: August 07, 2020 02:30PM

>dRumpf is a complete list and embarrassment to our flag. I'm ridin' with Biden in 2020.

Bars are full of fake US Navy S.E.A.L'S . Your riding with the leftist VP pick fool Hiden Biden will cut the military Trump will keep our military strong you are a whiny libtard poser not a SEAL

Posted by: Even If You Are A SEAL ()
Date: August 07, 2020 02:31PM

Its disgraceful to admit your a Democrat in public , save that talk for the gay bar

Posted by: The Truth At Last ()
Date: August 07, 2020 02:36PM

>Only choice is Trump. He says stupid shit, but he actually puts America first. That's something Biden hasn't done in decades of public "service".

That sums it up perfectly people have to gag when they vote and pick the one who's for real Americans not against us

That's Trump never any Democrat today

Posted by: Trump Got Rich In Business ()
Date: August 07, 2020 02:52PM

Trump played New York City hardball business , the Major League, and he won in the roughest place in the world to make a business go taking a million his father gave him turning it into 4000 times more , 4 billion dollars, employing thousands providing needed housing to multiple thousands while taking losses from plenty of deadbeats along the way and supporting Democrats.

Hillary and Bills big mistake was laughing at Trump when he said he was going to run for President some day at a posh liberal party in Manhattan packed with other laughing Democrats

FACE IT Biden and family got filthy rich in Democrat political jobs and Democrat pandering politics that helped China more then they helped the USA , they are mere pukes

FXU leftists and libtards could not take a thousand dollars and turn it into ten thousand let alone one million not four million even with their white pampered faces giving them every advantage

Good reason they are so jealous of Trump !

Posted by: Joe the commie ()
Date: August 07, 2020 03:08PM

Of course Trump! If you are an American? Why would you vote for someone that would take a knee in support of Communism? MAGA BITCHES!
Attachments:
kneetake.jpg

Posted by: Yusuk Madik ()
Date: August 07, 2020 05:22PM

Biden is the only choice for the return of a decent USA, we were much better off 4 years ago, MAGA is a lie created by a fat lying pig.
Attachments:
trumpburn.jpg

Posted by: China, Germany hate Trump ()
Date: August 07, 2020 05:30PM

Trump told the stupid Krauts they'd have to pay for their own military protection. Fuck Merkle and those Nazi pieces of garbage. Why should we let their multinational corporations get rich while they refuse to protect themselves?

Good move Trump. And poster who thinks Germany hating Trump is a bad thing, you need to start looking at what's best for America.

Germany can suck my dick.

Posted by: Fire Marshall don ()
Date: August 07, 2020 08:03PM

Funny how the Demotards wants to claim Trump for burning down citys, yet is actually Demotards lighting the fires?

Posted by: we4ed ()
Date: August 07, 2020 08:28PM

Fire Marshall don Wrote:
> Funny how the Demotards wants to claim Trump for
> burning down citys, yet is actually Demotards
> lighting the fires?

The "devil' MADE them do it.

Posted by: Heather P ()
Date: August 07, 2020 08:50PM

Biden is past his prime but will definitely be our next president. He will be just fine to keep our great nation moving on in the right direction. He listens to the experts and is humble enough to admit it. Trump thinks he is running a business rather than our Commander in Chief. He has failed being a good Commander in Chief. He lied to us and didn't protect us early enough from this pandemic. He said it was a little flu.

Posted by: hillary2 ()
Date: August 07, 2020 08:56PM

Heather P Wrote:
> Biden is past his prime but will definitely be our
> next president. He will be just fine to keep our
> great nation moving on in the right direction. He
> listens to the experts and is humble enough to
> admit it. Trump thinks he is running a business
> rather than our Commander in Chief. He has failed
> being a good Commander in Chief. He lied to us and
> didn't protect us early enough from this pandemic.
> He said it was a little flu.

I live in Chicago, Illinois, where a Republican hasn't won in my county since Herbert Hoover. As I was driving to a watermelon store, I saw nothing but Trump signs lining the streets, even the watermelon shop had a Trump 2020 sign. In fact, everyone here has started referring to Donald Trump as "mah nigga Donnie" because they're all convinced he's in their corner. I want Biden to win so fucking bad, but this isn't looking good guys...

Posted by: DEMS = DUMBASSES ()
Date: August 07, 2020 08:59PM

Yusuk Madik Wrote:
> Biden is the only choice for the return of a
> decent USA, we were much better off 4 years ago,
> MAGA is a lie created by a fat lying pig.

Why do you LIBTARDS need foreign governments to tell you what to think???? First the Democrat Russian Collusion. Now you give a shit what the German Leftist think.

Have you LIBTARDS ever thought about thinking for yourself????

Posted by: What Did JOE And Democrats Do ()
Date: August 07, 2020 09:56PM

>He lied to us and didn't protect us early enough from this pandemic. He said it was a little flu.

They did nothing , Trump tried to keep the virus out of America as Democrats mocked him and called him a racist for his partial China travel ban., Its pitiful to vote for those who are trying to take your very liberty away with lies , Democrats
Attachments:
BewareTheDemocratWhoLies.jpg
GeorgeFloydwasdeniedhisLIBERTY.jpg

Posted by: Hidin Biden the racist pedo ()
Date: August 07, 2020 10:12PM

Attachments:
02610638dabe8693.png
EejEmG3UEAcsYH8.jpeg

Posted by: KAGAGAGAGAGA ()
Date: August 07, 2020 10:19PM

So much shit has been thrown at Trump, yet nothing ever happens.....
The Russia probe-all those attorneys and all that money wasted.

I am wealthier now than in 2015, thanks to President Trump.

You know how I know Trump will beat Biden?
Even the moderate news is preparing for another 4 years of Trump.

Leftist news outlets(reddit), are focusing on him naming at least 2 more SCOTUS judges when he gets another 4years!

Federal judges he nominated will alter the leftist landscape for the next 30yrs!

Three cheers for Trump!
Biden??? Wayyyyy past his prime.

Posted by: DOTARD REMOVAL ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:33PM

Fuckin Dummaz Wrote:

"Biden??? Wayyyyy past his prime."

Only 3 years older than Fat Donnie, we'll take him for 8 more years of stability over 4 more years of turmoil.

"Three cheers for Trump!"

No Cheers for Trumpvirus 2020, move him out, he's ruined this once great nation, get America back to being great, like we were 4 years ago!
Attachments:
00k0k_3M604HI9Xpv_0fu0fo_600x450.jpg

Posted by: BUILD BACK BETTER ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:38PM

Attachments:
AEu4xxy.gif

Posted by: Commie Idiots Take Note ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:41PM

Its the Democrat virus
Attachments:
BewareTheDemocratWhoLies.jpg
JoeHiden.jpg

Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:47PM

FACE IT The NY times is lying as usual its 3 1/2 years of economic growth since Jan 20th 2017 the day President Trump was sworn in as US president, the other time was still in the non existent Obama economy

Posted by: See How Liberals Try ^^^ ()
Date: August 07, 2020 11:49PM

To sneak their bad into Trumps good ! Their caught and exposed !

Posted by: Just Can't Vote Biden ()
Date: August 08, 2020 01:29AM

I just can't do it.
1. At the dem primary debate, all candidates were asked to raise their hands if they supported health ins. for undocumented. Biden looked left and right to see what others were doing and then raised his hand.

2. My ins. was cancelled when the ACA was enacted. He wants to expand it. Uh, no thanks.

3. He and our 1st Black Pres didn't do much for racial healing.

4. I really don't understand how his son got paid millions to be on board in Ukraine. No company pays millions and not expect something in return.

5. He seems to think of Black people as just one big voting block.

6. The economy was really good before the Covid hit. Trump is the best bet to get the economy going again.

7. He treated Anita Hill terribly.

8. He treated Bork terribly.

9. He plagiarized.

10. I read the unity plan that he and Bernie put together. It's really, really liberal.

11. He's taken no stand on the violence.

12. He does appear to be limited mentally.

13. Everything he says he'd do for the pandemic is already being done.

14. He's creepy. He seems to like smelling people. Sorry, it's just creepy. He has brought it under control, but he's in a basement alone.

15. He's in a basement along because he knows he doesn't have the ideas or strength we need right now.

Posted by: spoon full of medicine ()
Date: August 08, 2020 07:58AM

Yusuk Madik Wrote:
> Biden is the only choice for the return of a
> decent USA, we were much better off 4 years ago,
> MAGA is a lie created by a fat lying pig.

Trump was literally sailing into easy reelection until we got hit by the Wuhan Flu. That's turned this race into a dog fight. Biden has no chance of returning the US to it's glory. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Love him or hate him, Trump is our only hope. He's the president we need, not the one we deserve.

Posted by: Most excellent post ()
Date: August 08, 2020 08:01AM

Just Can't Vote Biden Wrote:
> I just can't do it.
> 1. At the dem primary debate, all candidates were
> asked to raise their hands if they supported
> health ins. for undocumented. Biden looked left
> and right to see what others were doing and then
> raised his hand.
>
> 2. My ins. was cancelled when the ACA was enacted.
> He wants to expand it. Uh, no thanks.
>
> 3. He and our 1st Black Pres didn't do much for
> racial healing.
>
> 4. I really don't understand how his son got paid
> millions to be on board in Ukraine. No company
> pays millions and not expect something in return.
>
> 5. He seems to think of Black people as just one
> big voting block.
>
> 6. The economy was really good before the Covid
> hit. Trump is the best bet to get the economy
> going again.
>
> 7. He treated Anita Hill terribly.
>
> 8. He treated Bork terribly.
>
> 9. He plagiarized.
>
> 10. I read the unity plan that he and Bernie put
> together. It's really, really liberal.
>
> 11. He's taken no stand on the violence.
>
> 12. He does appear to be limited mentally.
>
> 13. Everything he says he'd do for the pandemic is
> already being done.
>
> 14. He's creepy. He seems to like smelling people.
> Sorry, it's just creepy. He has brought it under
> control, but he's in a basement alone.
>
> 15. He's in a basement along because he knows he
> doesn't have the ideas or strength we need right
> now.

Thank you sir.

Posted by: both are bad choices ()
Date: August 08, 2020 10:17AM

I voted for Trump last time but of course my vote did not count as Hillary won Virginia. Both Trump and Biden are poor candidates but for different reasons. The lesser of two evils is Biden so he gets my vote this time around.

Posted by: One is a really bad choice ()
Date: August 08, 2020 10:25AM

I voted for Hillary last time but of course my vote did not count as Trump won the election. Biden is a poor candidate for obvious reasons. So Trump gets my vote this time around.

Posted by: another candidate coulda won ()
Date: August 08, 2020 10:31AM

I voted for Trump last time. I'll vote for him again this time. Biden is unintelligible. He mumbles. Most of what he says makes no sense. He says, "come on man" ever other sentence. He has no ideas to move the country forward. And he really is a brain-dead old man who is just a puppet of globalist corporations that will sell the US out to China on every issue. Probably the worst candidate to run against Trump - just like Hillary was last time.

Posted by: Niggggga puhleeeeeze ()
Date: August 08, 2020 10:55AM

The fair choice Wrote:
> Biden is to only non-racist option. Selection of a
> strong African American female will put Biden in
> 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on 01.20.21
>
> Biden will fix the racial issues this country has
> suffered from since 1619.

Niggggga puhleeeeze.....

You don’t need to go back to 1619 to see how niggers haven’t progressed!
Goto NE DC near Gallaudet to see American niggers, and how they keep voting democrat and stay poor!

Baltimore? Even worse.

Posted by: come-on man ()
Date: August 08, 2020 11:18AM

Niggggga puhleeeeeze Wrote:

> Niggggga puhleeeeze.....
>
> You don’t need to go back to 1619 to see how
> niggers haven’t progressed!
> Goto NE DC near Gallaudet to see American niggers,
> and how they keep voting democrat and stay poor!
>
> Baltimore? Even worse.

Are you a junkie?

Posted by: lil niglet ()
Date: August 08, 2020 04:34PM

hillary2 Wrote:
> Heather P Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Biden is past his prime but will definitely be
> our
> > next president. He will be just fine to keep
> our
> > great nation moving on in the right direction.
> He
> > listens to the experts and is humble enough to
> > admit it. Trump thinks he is running a business
> > rather than our Commander in Chief. He has
> failed
> > being a good Commander in Chief. He lied to us
> and
> > didn't protect us early enough from this
> pandemic.
> > He said it was a little flu.
>
>
> I live in Chicago, Illinois, where a Republican
> hasn't won in my county since Herbert Hoover. As I
> was driving to a watermelon store, I saw nothing
> but Trump signs lining the streets, even the
> watermelon shop had a Trump 2020 sign. In fact,
> everyone here has started referring to Donald
> Trump as "mah nigga Donnie" because they're all
> convinced he's in their corner. I want Biden to
> win so fucking bad, but this isn't looking good
> guys...

You say you gots the wowda melms? Luckeeeeeee!!!!!
Attachments:
Wowda Melm.jpeg

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: August 08, 2020 05:47PM

Trump made me a lot of money with his tax cuts and the stock market boom. But then the pandemic came and fucked all that up.

But I really don’t really need anymore money. I’ve got more than I can spend in several lifetimes, so I guess I’ll vote for Joe.

But then again, I don’t like niggers (they stink!) so maybe I’ll vote for Trump.

On the other hand, I don’t like rednecks or Christians so I’m back to voting for Joe.

Posted by: JOE Taking The Knee ()
Date: August 08, 2020 07:15PM

For a photo op in the middle of a old residential street

What a weak lame suck up loud mouth wimp pandering for votes. That's the fakeist thing I've seen in a long time, what a total leftist suck up

Say what you want Trump is consistent what you see is what you get , what you get is on the side of the American people not the third world nor Russia China France Germany England or any other place that's what you get from Democrats who support third world leeches and illegals over Americans

Posted by: OLD CREEPY JOE ()
Date: August 08, 2020 07:28PM

He wears two hats Sniffer In Chief And Rubber Stamp Of The Left

Posted by: Cuomo The Magic Whitey ()
Date: August 08, 2020 07:35PM

The golden boy has been hiden with JOE after his failed leadership put old people with COVID into nursing homes to kill thousands of old people who did not have COVID

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP IS FAKE LEADERSHIP

Posted by: Yusuk Madik ()
Date: August 08, 2020 07:55PM

I completely agree with this statement:

"Say what you want Trump is consistent what you see is what you get"

What we have seen is a blundering fool, who made a shitload of promises and has kept none, unless you count that pathetic excuse for a wall that the Mexicans have been tunneling around, walking around, swimming around and climbing over which is not even complete yet, built with USA money NOT Mexican. We've seen this racist man conduct himself and speak with less maturity than a 13 year old, making outrageous claims which he cannot backup. We witness lie after lie after lie as we rest in pit of despair with a deadly virus hanging in the air, our fearless leader has done NOTHING, but claim he is not responsible, when in fact he is completely responsible for over 160,000 American deaths and climbing. We have seen the bloviating ignoramus call white nationalists and nazis good people, claim he's in love with Lil Kim and hand him a cool 2 million for a beaten corpse. We witness this primate president promoting division among races, division among Americans, never has there been greater division in this once great country. Trump did NOT make this country great again, he made this country suck ass just like him. We were so much better 4 years ago.

It is time for Trump to be taken out, permanently.

Posted by: Posting From Russia Comrade ()
Date: August 08, 2020 08:09PM

Your own Wa Post warned us about Russian trolls just today comrade

Shilling for JOE HUH

Posted by: Racist Man ()
Date: August 08, 2020 08:11PM

Deport all illegals now , is that racist to say uphold our US laws , thats what Trump did , your fake race card thrower

Posted by: Divider In Chief ()
Date: August 08, 2020 08:12PM

Number 1 is OBAMA

Posted by: Pedo Joe headed to nursing home ()
Date: August 08, 2020 09:37PM

The Demshits are gonna replace senile Joe at the last minute.

Posted by: Tom Brokecow ()
Date: August 09, 2020 11:09AM

Pedo Joe headed to nursing home Wrote:
> The Demshits are gonna replace senile Joe at the
> last minute.

You could replace him with a donkey and the donkey would still beat Donald (antichrist) Trump. Trump is an evil man all the way around. Money, power, greed, lust, etc. etc.

Posted by: OLD CREEPY JOE ()
Date: August 09, 2020 11:28AM

Posted by: Back To CREEPY JOES Photo Op ()
Date: August 09, 2020 02:15PM

In the middle of an older well off white liberal Democrat area !

Jesus Christ this is one of the weakest fake pandering political scenes I had ever saw !

With JOE surrounded by his adoring liberal/leftist pets trying to get every possible angle shot of this creep

JOE IS SO WEAK AT THIS POINT HE HAS NO SHAME !
Attachments:
sickweakness.jpg
OnlyDisasterAwaits.jpg

Posted by: Ricky from Centreville ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:22AM

Ever see the pics of dRumpf feeling Ivanka? You can't fix stupid.

Posted by: WEAK NO SHAME SENILE JOE ()
Date: August 10, 2020 12:09PM

Hiden afraid to debate Trump because JOE will lose his hat and ass if he does even when the leftist media gives him all their answers which means nothing because there not the answers America wants to hear , Trump knows those answers ! LOLOLZZZZ

Posted by: Skippy the Fed ()
Date: August 10, 2020 12:59PM

Trump is the ONLY choice

Dems have completely destroyed the trust of Americans
Dems won't portray a strong image Globally
Dems will give all jobs back to China
Dems are the party of hate, they hate Jews, Free speech, Christians, Black unborn babies, Guns

Speaking of guns and all you that recently purchased guns Beto will come after them

Trump isn't the best option but, he's all we have.

Additionally, we all know Joe will be pushed out within 6 months and his VP will take over which will be a complete shit show.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: August 10, 2020 04:06PM

Trump will win because he will take just enough of the successful African American vote leaving Biden and Democrats with niggers who have remained on the plantation.

Posted by: Biden 2020 ()
Date: August 11, 2020 11:32PM

Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-08-11-20-19-42-1.png

Posted by: FACE IT Its Over It Matters Not ()
Date: August 12, 2020 12:34AM

TRUMP will be reelected . The DNC made another gigantic mistake that killed any chance of JOE winning with Kamala Harris as VP today

No leftist California communists need apply to have their finger hovering over the nuclear trigger of the United States Of America to back up a senile old man

Joe Biden's official days as a sniffer and groper have come to a final close

Posted by: Yupp!! ()
Date: August 12, 2020 06:58AM

Yupp!!
Attachments:

Posted by: fleegle ()
Date: August 12, 2020 07:48AM

How does Harris help in the swing states of PA, MI, WI? Trump just needs to win one of these three to win reelection if he can hold onto the other states he won in 2016. Harris didn't add anything to help in the rust-belt and with middle-class, blue-collar white voters. We'll see.

Posted by: Ricky in Centreville ()
Date: August 12, 2020 09:00AM

I smell the triggered Trumptard tears. Grow a set, losers.

Posted by: Yupp!! ()
Date: August 12, 2020 11:45PM

Yupp!!
Attachments:

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.