HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
3 Got Their Full Share Of Justice Two More Are Scheduled To Get Theirs
Posted by: The Killers Got Their Justice ()
Date: August 01, 2020 10:52PM

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/510146-doj-schedules-two-more-federal-executions

Read about two of these jackals who weak squishy Democrats scream to protect at all costs in the above link and here from the Hill story :

"The Department of Justice (DOJ) scheduled two more federal executions on Friday after fighting off last-minute legal challenges.

The executions of Christopher Andre Vialva and William Emmett LeCroy are both scheduled to be carried out in late September.

This past month, the federal government executed three people and scheduled two more executions for August.

Vialva, 40, was convicted in the 1999 kidnapping and killing of an Iowa couple at Fort Hood in Texas.

The victims were youth ministers that had stopped to use a payphone in Killeen, Texas, when they agreed to give Vialva and two others a ride, according to the DOJ. Vialva then pulled out a gun, forcing the couple into the trunk as he drove around stopping at ATMs to withdraw cash and pawn their valuables.

Vialva killed the victims, Todd and Stacie Bagley, and set the car on fire. A co-defendant in the case, Brandon Bernard, was also sentenced to death, though his execution date has not yet been scheduled.

Vialva must go by the name of Mr Nice Guy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3 Got Their Full Share Of Justice Two More Are Scheduled To Get Theirs
Posted by: Bring Back Hanging ()
Date: August 02, 2020 01:44PM

The high court acknowledged that hanging was a constitutional method of execution in the US for centuries so what's the problem

Posted by: No Hard Feelings ()
Date: August 02, 2020 02:45PM

Personally I don't want to do it , pull the hangmans lever . I just want to watch and work the crowd as a pickpocket as they gape , that 600 a week is running out and its much more then I get as a dishwasher hopefully JOES VP pick with be a real commie so when they get rid of him we leeches will be set up for life

Posted by: HJX ()
Date: August 02, 2020 02:51PM

No Hard Feelings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Personally I don't want to do it , pull the
> hangmans lever .

I would. I have no problem with it. Sign me up.

Posted by: Was Your MOS OO-D ^ ()
Date: August 02, 2020 03:18PM

MOS OO-D Special duty assignment as the Hangman lol

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.