HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: Shame On President Obama ()
Date: July 30, 2020 05:44PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/john-lewis-in-essay-published-on-day-of-his-funeral-urges-others-to-continue-tradition-of-good-trouble/2020/07/30/84b39450-d251-11ea-8c55-61e7fa5e82ab_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_lewis-8am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

As he eulogized John Lewis the non veteran congressman who's casket was embellished with the US Flag as though he served in the US military

Obama tried to paint Trump as a racist because he ordered federal troops to Portland to deal with violent protesters after weeks of inaction by weak so called Democrat leaders

What a pathetic smear attempt by Obama who just sent his own legacy tumbling down a couple steps of stairs . A lame half ass attempt to give JOE a boost by lying his ass off with his comparison to Alabama Governor George Wallace a friend of JOE BTW!

George Wallace's DEMOCRATS attacked peaceful black protestors who were NON Violent and it was done as soon as the protestors showed up to exercise their rights to protest under the US constitutions 1st amendment

“Bull Connor may be gone, but today we witness with our own eyes police officers kneeling on the necks of Black Americans,” Obama said even though that bad officer was in a totally Democrat controlled city where the violence is occurring ! Trained by Democrats , The police department supervised by Democrat leaders ! What a hypocritical statement from President Obama !

In Portland Democrat activists created violence by taking over a city block and throwing deadly missiles at police officers leading to a contained stand down that has gone on for a month . A 100% completely totally different situation then Birmingham Alabama in the 1960s or Selma .

Shame on you President Obama for those hateful remarks today and the lie that went with them !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: Racist Dems ()
Date: July 30, 2020 06:48PM












Attachments:
580643d3c5240220008b5165.webp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 07:09PM

Shame On President Obama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/john-lewi
> s-in-essay-published-on-day-of-his-funeral-urges-o
> thers-to-continue-tradition-of-good-trouble/2020/0
> 7/30/84b39450-d251-11ea-8c55-61e7fa5e82ab_story.ht
> ml?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_lewis-8am%3Ahomepage%
> 2Fstory-ans
>
> As he eulogized John Lewis the non veteran
> congressman who's casket was embellished with the
> US Flag as though he served in the US military
>
> Obama tried to paint Trump as a racist because he
> ordered federal troops to Portland to deal with
> violent protesters after weeks of inaction
> by weak so called Democrat leaders
>
> What a pathetic smear attempt by Obama who just
> sent his own legacy tumbling down a couple steps
> of stairs . A lame half ass attempt to give JOE a
> boost by lying his ass off with his comparison to
> Alabama Governor George Wallace a friend of JOE
> BTW!
>
> George Wallace's DEMOCRATS attacked
> peaceful black protestors who were NON
> Violent and it was done as soon as the protestors
> showed up to exercise their rights to protest
> under the US constitutions 1st amendment
>
> “Bull Connor may be gone, but today we witness
> with our own eyes police officers kneeling on the
> necks of Black Americans,” Obama said even
> though that bad officer was in a totally Democrat
> controlled city where the violence is occurring !
> Trained by Democrats , The police department
> supervised by Democrat leaders ! What a
> hypocritical statement from President Obama !
>
> In Portland Democrat activists created violence by
> taking over a city block and throwing deadly
> missiles at police officers leading to a contained
> stand down that has gone on for a month . A 100%
> completely totally different situation then
> Birmingham Alabama in the 1960s or Selma .
>
> Shame on you President Obama for those hateful
> remarks today and the lie that went with them !

deadly missles are fireworks and that one kids tiny pipe bomb? lol pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: July 30, 2020 07:21PM

You know you want to white cuck.
Attachments:
BBC2.webp
BBC7.gif
BBC6.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: YOUR DADDY DONT USE LUBE ()
Date: July 30, 2020 07:30PM

Tiny dick trumptards need to vent their stupidity, meanwhile FatDonnie is watching the USA burn, and loving it. Be proud trumptards, be proud.
Attachments:
115928075_944961765909364_4917134713659687122_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: Help Me ()
Date: July 30, 2020 07:32PM

Shame On President Obama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/john-lewi
> s-in-essay-published-on-day-of-his-funeral-urges-o
> thers-to-continue-tradition-of-good-trouble/2020/0
> 7/30/84b39450-d251-11ea-8c55-61e7fa5e82ab_story.ht
> ml?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_lewis-8am%3Ahomepage%
> 2Fstory-ans
>
> As he eulogized John Lewis the non veteran
> congressman who's casket was embellished with the
> US Flag as though he served in the US military
>
> Obama tried to paint Trump as a racist because he
> ordered federal troops to Portland to deal with
> violent protesters after weeks of inaction
> by weak so called Democrat leaders
>
> What a pathetic smear attempt by Obama who just
> sent his own legacy tumbling down a couple steps
> of stairs . A lame half ass attempt to give JOE a
> boost by lying his ass off with his comparison to
> Alabama Governor George Wallace a friend of JOE
> BTW!
>
> George Wallace's DEMOCRATS attacked
> peaceful black protestors who were NON
> Violent and it was done as soon as the protestors
> showed up to exercise their rights to protest
> under the US constitutions 1st amendment
>
> “Bull Connor may be gone, but today we witness
> with our own eyes police officers kneeling on the
> necks of Black Americans,” Obama said even
> though that bad officer was in a totally Democrat
> controlled city where the violence is occurring !
> Trained by Democrats , The police department
> supervised by Democrat leaders ! What a
> hypocritical statement from President Obama !
>
> In Portland Democrat activists created violence by
> taking over a city block and throwing deadly
> missiles at police officers leading to a contained
> stand down that has gone on for a month . A 100%
> completely totally different situation then
> Birmingham Alabama in the 1960s or Selma .
>
> Shame on you President Obama for those hateful
> remarks today and the lie that went with them !

Problem with your argument is that Obama called out Trump for being a racist, and, in fact, President Bonespur is a straight-up racist asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: mmmmmmahhhhhdiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 07:36PM

obama's pedophile azz murdered the Leader of an African country

a very pro black leader who wanted to donate billions to black folks in the USA

a leader who wouldn't let pale arabs take over their country because of course when pale arabs take over an African country, enslavement of black Africans will follow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: sad but true ()
Date: July 30, 2020 07:41PM

Obama and Mike hate white Americans always have always will.And I mean hate. They bought (were given) a home where they can look out their deck and know there is no whitey for 1600 miles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Slips And Falls Into The Leftist Gutter With His Speech Today Calling President Trump A Racist
Posted by: Facts Not BS Antifa Liar ()
Date: July 30, 2020 08:54PM

>President Bonespur is a straight-up racist asshole.

Cite facts not BS lib propaganda , you have none

When did Trump tell N word jokes with JOE , never happened but JOE's friends were Gov George Wallace of Alabama whos state troopers and police beat blacks at Birmingham and Selma and Sen Robert Byrd the Exalted Cyclops of the KKK

Now lets hear JOE deny any knowledge of a N word joke LMAO

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **   *******   **     **  ******** 
 ***   ***  **   **   **     **  ***   ***     **    
 **** ****  **  **    **     **  **** ****     **    
 ** *** **  *****      ********  ** *** **     **    
 **     **  **  **           **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **   **   **     **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **    **   *******   **     **     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.