HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmahhhhhdiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:11PM

look at your blm movement, and its bloodthirsty token cave bitches....clowns
Attachments:
cave bitch.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:12PM

God does love abortion though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:14PM

no she doesn't....its just...you are satan in the flesh....so its kinda like bizarro world with you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:22PM

mmmmahhhhdiiiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no she doesn't....its just...you are satan in the
> flesh....so its kinda like bizarro world with you


God has loved abortions since the dawn of time, just look at disease

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmmmahhhhhdiiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:23PM

lol...eye don't listen to whut satan has to say about God

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:29PM

mmmmmmahhhhhdiiiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol...eye don't listen to whut satan has to say
> about God


you also don't listen to what your teachers say about spelling

so you probably don't even listen to God at all and just hear what you want to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhhhhdiiiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:30PM

what would an EDOMITE know about God?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: dowhut ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:38PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmmahhhhdiiiii Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > no she doesn't....its just...you are satan in
> the
> > flesh....so its kinda like bizarro world with
> you
>
>
> God has loved abortions since the dawn of time,
> just look at disease


so, in the brainwashed bread dead mind of a libshit, abortion is the same thing as a disease

you really are fucking pathetic

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhhhdiiiiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 12:40PM

yes, pathetic

hopefully this edomite continues posting because people need to know just how diabolical these devils are

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmahhhhhdiiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 01:20PM

much like the big headed scientist Yacub, these blm devils don't give a fuck about the black babies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 06:59PM

dowhut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mmmmahhhhdiiiii Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > no she doesn't....its just...you are satan in
> > the
> > > flesh....so its kinda like bizarro world with
> > you
> >
> >
> > God has loved abortions since the dawn of time,
> > just look at disease
>
>
> so, in the brainwashed bread dead mind of a
> libshit, abortion is the same thing as a disease
>
> you really are fucking pathetic


Disease is abortion of every human not just babies, therefore the covid coming to you for not wearing a mask is you accepting your own after-birth abortion.

now that's pathetic. suicide is a sin btw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmmmahhhhhhdiiiiiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 07:38PM

thank you

keep on typing

everyone needs to know how sick you NOVA trash zombies really are

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 08:00PM

said mahdi the iranian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhhdiiii ()
Date: July 30, 2020 08:19PM

hey edomite, you perpatrating wanna be jew, advocate of infanticide, NOVA trash extrordinaire.....

if eye went to Iran and teach what eye teach about Islam they would put my ass in jail

you don't know shit about my self

but eye know you edomite imposter trying to fool everyone that you are from the tribe of Judah

nope....but please continue....people need to know whut TRASH you NOVA bed wetters are

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVA IS BETTER=nigger lover ()
Date: July 30, 2020 08:33PM

Nova is better is a nigger lover

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 31, 2020 04:38AM

NOVA IS BETTER=nigger lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nova is better is a nigger lover


nigger means ignorant, and I don't love you so nah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 31, 2020 04:40AM

mmmmmahhhhhdiiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey edomite, you perpatrating wanna be jew,
> advocate of infanticide, NOVA trash
> extrordinaire.....
>
> if eye went to Iran and teach what eye teach about
> Islam they would put my ass in jail
>
> you don't know shit about my self
>
> but eye know you edomite imposter trying to fool
> everyone that you are from the tribe of Judah
>
> nope....but please continue....people need to know
> whut TRASH you NOVA bed wetters are


-iranian trash

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mmmmmmahhhhdiiiiiii ()
Date: July 31, 2020 07:08AM

om not iranian...but you are a wicked edomite....thanks for posting here so people can cee whut you NOVA trash are all about

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blm unless its in the womb
Posted by: mike hunttt ()
Date: July 31, 2020 11:56AM

The most dangerous for a black person is in the womb. Have a 40 percent chance of being murdered..GO PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **     **        **  ******** 
 **     **   **   **   **     **        **  **       
 **     **    ** **    **     **        **  **       
 ********      ***     **     **        **  ******   
 **     **    ** **    **     **  **    **  **       
 **     **   **   **   **     **  **    **  **       
 ********   **     **   *******    ******   **       
This forum powered by Phorum.