HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So I'm starving for some fast food. I look at two fast food places and think "Yea, how many Democrats work there, will they spit in my food - or worse - I could be attacked". I DRIVE PAST - I CAN EAT WHEN HOME. $ spent my $vote? 0$
Posted by: "just a customer" ()
Date: July 28, 2020 03:04PM

So I went into a store nearby for "essential needs" in fairfax...

I then noticed that a nigger from a nearby fast food place had come over a median strip of that lot and was staring me down as I approached my car (he was standing in the median strip between two different parking lots and a road - a highly unusual place for a pedestrian standing still to be). It worried me if he was considering doing a robbery.

That all just doubled my resolve it was a good decision to drive by those other fast food places when I was hungry.

It's becoming a "situation" to go to the store in Virginia. You have to think about personal safety before you decide where you "can and cannot be". It used to be much simpler in Fairfax "you don't go to DC at night, especially not SE DC at night".

IT IS NOT SAFE TO GO TO STORES ANYMORE, IN VIRGINIA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I'm starving for some fast food. I look at two fast food places and think "Yea, how many Democrats work there, will they spit in my food - or worse - I could be attacked". I DRIVE PAST - I CAN EAT WHEN HOME. $ spent my $vote? 0$
Posted by: I FUCKED YOUR MOM ()
Date: July 28, 2020 03:13PM

Shut your stupid hole, fucking juvenile asshat. You're a liar and a hateful trump loving piece of shit and you should starve to death.

Re: So I'm starving for some fast food. I look at two fast food places and think "Yea, how many Democrats work there, will they spit in my food - or worse - I could be attacked". I DRIVE PAST - I CAN EAT WHEN HOME. $ spent my $vote? 0$
Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: July 28, 2020 04:40PM

Solid work OP. Always be on guard for the nig nogs as they strike when prey are lazy about keeping their guard up.

Chik fil a is a solid choice. There are usually cops around as they get half off and the staff is vetted much moreso than the nog and beaner laden competitors.

And it's good to support real American enterprises.

Posted by: FUUGB ()
Date: July 28, 2020 05:28PM

After all the Instagram, YouTube, and other videos, I refuse to order food at a fast food restaurant with Black employees.

I'm not saying every Black employee spits in the food, but all it takes is one.

Posted by: FUUGB ()
Date: July 28, 2020 05:29PM

Oh, by the way, the major Democrat, Reverend Jesse Jackson, brags about spitting in White people's food.

Posted by: My go to ()
Date: July 28, 2020 06:58PM

The one and only place I trust is the Burger Shack on Rt. 50 in Chantilly. It is a little pricey but they really do make some fucking awesome burgers and shakes. The Fish & Chips is pretty decent as well if that's your thing.

And no I do not work there or even know the people that do. Just a customer.

Posted by: Speaking of Fish And Chips ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:26PM

Sadly Arthur Treachers is closed but Tippy's is still with us for some great crisp tacos at a reasonable price!

Cheers, Sir DAJAX aka El Raton

Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:30PM

FOAD

Posted by: Tyrone Shoelaces ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:44PM

You nose us Niggers be spittin inda White people's food. And you thinks Niggers is lazy and don't do nuffin didnu?

Posted by: Not a damned one ()
Date: July 28, 2020 09:07PM

Dominoes Pizza
Chick fil A

Posted by: ww0seiw ()
Date: July 29, 2020 08:16PM

d

Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:15AM

wow you sound like a scared little bitch, why don't you move to a more white populated area so you can feel more safe you little pussy

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: July 30, 2020 01:35PM

NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow you sound like a scared little bitch, why
> don't you move to a more white populated area so
> you can feel more safe you little pussy

Not everyone is as tolerant of nog cock in your mouth as you are.

Posted by: osdfjf ()
Date: July 30, 2020 03:13PM

Look, instead of hiring teens and a college grad whose poor and needs rent money as manager ...

these chains are "franchises" run by democrats in NYC and CA - infiltrated by illegal aliens in the HQ

THEY ARE HIRING ADULT FELONS and promising $15/hr wages "but only in democrat controlled areas"

DCMHCQ7EP5G6TBH7FTO4NQFQMQ.JPG

if your a white republican and hungry, how do you know your not going to end up like this man ?

or like that National Guard guy who had glass shards in his food (his doctor lied to him - HE'S NOT OK - he'll either have to get invasive scans or surgeory to remove _ALL_ the glass or they will continually lascerate him doing all sorts of havoc)

DEMOCRATS HAVE TAKEN OVER FAST FOOD LIKELY THEY TOOK OVER GOOGLE

IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT SAFE

Posted by: osdfjf ()
Date: July 30, 2020 03:14PM

the only time i would see (as a kid growing up) adults working in a mcdonalds ? practially?

is when going out of town to really small areas with practically no other stores - these were small town people, religios, would probably risk their life to insure glass did NOT get in your food

different story

Posted by: NOVAisBETTER ()
Date: July 30, 2020 03:15PM

nigga what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOVAisBETTER Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wow you sound like a scared little bitch, why
> > don't you move to a more white populated area
> so
> > you can feel more safe you little pussy
>
> Not everyone is as tolerant of nog cock in your
> mouth as you are.

big pussy energy
daddy donald would be disappointed, shame

Posted by: sodfkk ()
Date: July 30, 2020 08:57PM

d

Posted by: oisddkkk ()
Date: August 06, 2020 09:01PM

d

Posted by: posfd ()
Date: August 12, 2020 04:43PM

is it true i can grab a wendy's cash drawer through the drive-through window after demcorats "upgraded the franchise" ??

Posted by: pskkkd ()
Date: August 16, 2020 03:38PM

d

Posted by: oslllk ()
Date: August 18, 2020 11:03PM

d

Posted by: osdjkfjf ()
Date: August 21, 2020 12:19AM

so is buffet safe?

well, that depends if the nigger in the kitchen things buffet are white privelage doesn't it?

or if asians "all know" that certain dishes are "not for asians"

Posted by: OSDIFJ ()
Date: August 22, 2020 07:54PM

d

Posted by: oislkkk ()
Date: August 22, 2020 09:03PM

d

Posted by: oidfj ()
Date: August 23, 2020 05:36PM

d

Posted by: osdfkfk ()
Date: August 24, 2020 02:57PM

d

Posted by: 9sdfkfk ()
Date: August 24, 2020 02:58PM

really? my obama hired cafeteria worker at the highschool wants whites dead?

i mean - we can likely just start looking for poisoned children already

Posted by: 8sdfu ()
Date: August 25, 2020 02:59AM

d

Posted by: oisdlfj ()
Date: August 26, 2020 04:44PM

d

Posted by: 67799 ()
Date: September 06, 2021 06:36PM

DCMHCQ7EP5G6TBH7FTO4NQFQMQ.JPG

that's a crime photo nigger mc'donald workers who killed and stored a body on top of the restaurant

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.