HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
e-cities in Tyson's Corner
Posted by: walter reed ()
Date: April 29, 2010 01:49PM

A friend of mine told me this place has an Asian prostitution ring running out of it, has anyone else heard this as well? A couple of weeks ago I did check it out on a Friday night. When I first got there I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, pretty much a regular after work happy hour type crowd, but then around 11:00 I started to notice more and more Asian women and they were all pretty much dressed to the nines.

Overall the club is huge inside and a much older crowd than any other place I've been to in Fairfax County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: e-cities in Tyson's Corner
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: April 29, 2010 02:20PM

There is an asian nightclub/restaurant in the Backlick Road/Old Keene Mill Road area that has back room prostitutes in it. I was doing some night work in the building next to it on a Friday night and right around 11:30, a bunch of older asian guys started showing up. The turnover rate on the cars was much higher than what you'd see outside a restaurant and it went on until about 2am. The building engineer gave me the down low.

Posted by: In The Know ()
Date: April 29, 2010 03:25PM

Some institutions, like Clydes in Tysons, and the old shark club in Centreville, tolerate and even encourage working girls to frequent their establishments. It would not surprise me that e-cities was doing the same.

Clydes used to be and probably still is a place for classy high-end call girls to hang out and prey on old guys in suits. They find a dude who is willing to take them to one of the nearby high-end hotels and make some money. I used to work with a Clydes bartender at a different bar and one of the "ladies" used to come in to say hi. She was a hot cougar and would regularly prowl Clydes for suits.

The bars get a rep for having hot girls/women around and get better crowds, the bartenders make more money and so do the women. It is a symbiotic relationship.

RE: eesh,lizzie,Mr.Misery and the rest of you
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 29, 2010 04:12PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:55AM by WingNut.

Posted by: Deal Sheets ()
Date: April 29, 2010 06:10PM

The girls you see are actual patrons. Most of them know each other and go there week after week. They dress slutty to compete with each other and tease the male patrons. (11:00 is simply when a lot of people decide to show up.)

Hookups are possible with some of them, but be forewarned: With the "easy" ones you will not be her first (or tenth, or possibly not her hundredth).

See my review of eCitie here:
http://www.outsidersDC.com/000/11237349801.htm

Pay particular attention to page 2 where I wrote, "... the place ... is an unashamed meat market. (If you can't get laid here, just commit suicide.)"

Happy Hunting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.