HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: diane29 ()
Date: July 16, 2020 09:21AM

He tries to hide that from us. I know she loves and I love him also. I still don't get it how he got into these troubles and why he did it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 16, 2020 09:23AM

diane29 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He tries to hide that from us. I know she loves
> and I love him also. I still don't get it how he
> got into these troubles and why he did it


What kind of fuck up English is that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Drunk at 9am ()
Date: July 16, 2020 09:43AM

Someone is drinking the boxed wine way too early in the day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: its a spam post ()
Date: July 16, 2020 10:05AM

Hotlink coming in soon in the next posts. Will be ready for the Ddos and neg SEO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Liquidat1on ()
Date: July 16, 2020 11:05AM

What do you mean? Does he get obsessed with gambling or what? I think if there are difficulties than I guess that it's better to change the way of thinking about gambling. Personally, I gamble on the demo play reactoonz slots machines a lot of time. Most of them give me a good profit. That money is helping me to get avoid the problems that happen in the states.. It's god damn great that I can earn some money using the reputable place that works legit. Btw, how do you think my actions are normal guys??



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2020 11:05AM by Liquidat1on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: English teacher ()
Date: July 16, 2020 12:50PM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> diane29 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He tries to hide that from us. I know she loves
> > and I love him also. I still don't get it how
> he
> > got into these troubles and why he did it
>
>
> What kind of fuck up English is that?

Here is a translation, nitwit:

"He tries to hide that from us" = husband is a liberal soy boy and is afraid of women and children.

"I know she loves and I love him also" = husband has a transgender lover, but wife wants some of that too.

"I still don't get it how he got into these troubles and why he did it" = wife wants some and would put out if you wanna contact her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Paid adverts ()
Date: July 16, 2020 01:35PM

Its a paid shill setting him/herself up for the fifth post, the paid advertisement that he/she slips in whenever gambling is mentioned. Start a random thread and mention gambling and see how quickly he/she posts his/her paid advertisement post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: its a spam post ()
Date: July 16, 2020 02:34PM

Paid adverts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its a paid shill setting him/herself up for the
> fifth post, the paid advertisement that he/she
> slips in whenever gambling is mentioned. Start a
> random thread and mention gambling and see how
> quickly he/she posts his/her paid advertisement
> post.


It's not done so much for the advertising but the SEO value of having the hotlink and relevant keywords from a site with decent Google clout (FFXU).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Wifey ()
Date: July 16, 2020 03:34PM

Liquidat1on Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
What do you mean? Am I obsessed with trying to rip people off with my illegal, overseas, online gambling casino or what? I tell you to play my online slot machines a lot. All of them give me a good profit. That money is helping me to avoid the problems that happen in my country. It's god damn shame that I cheat Americans out of their hard earned money using an illegal overseas casino. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out this shit is NOT legit. Btw, I am a stinky, foreign assed mother fucker who will cheat you. You want some??

FIFU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Wifey ()
Date: July 16, 2020 03:36PM

Wifey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liquidat1on Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> What do you mean? Am I obsessed with trying to rip
> people off with my illegal, overseas, online
> gambling casino or what? I tell you to play my
> online slot machines a lot. All of them give me a
> good profit. That money is helping me to avoid the
> problems that happen in my country. It's god damn
> shame that I cheat Americans out of their hard
> earned money using an illegal overseas casino. It
> does not take a rocket scientist to figure out
> this shit is NOT legit. Btw, I am a stinky,
> foreign assed mother fucker who will cheat you.
> You want some??
>
> FIFU

FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Crystal ball ()
Date: July 16, 2020 05:49PM

its a spam post Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hotlink coming in soon in the next posts. Will be
> ready for the Ddos and neg SEO


Called that one for sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: BFJXV ()
Date: July 16, 2020 07:26PM

Many other topics, too, but gambling is a big one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: They're everywhere ()
Date: July 16, 2020 07:59PM

BFJXV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Many other topics, too, but gambling is a big one.


There's one in the Peleton thread about bicycle seats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Sniffer ()
Date: July 17, 2020 12:05AM

Golly I love to smell a bike seat after a girls been riding it!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Donald Much ()
Date: July 17, 2020 06:04AM

Sad to hear that. I think you should persuade him to undergo treatment against addiction as if he were a drug addict, for example. I am a gambler too but I do sports betting https://bookieratings-uk.com and in fact I will never become an addict because I remember the main rule of a healthy gambler which says that there is never such thing as get even. Meaning that if I lose money, I damn lose it. I lift my ass off the chair and leave. And if I win, there is no such thing as 'I will win more'. I take whatever peanuts I win and damn leave!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: DjzbJk ()
Date: July 17, 2020 10:16AM

diane29 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He tries to hide that from us. I know she loves
> and I love him also. I still don't get it how he
> got into these troubles and why he did it

I think the better way to say it is that his gambling has a wife problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Abert ()
Date: July 17, 2020 10:26AM

Wifey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wifey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liquidat1on Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > What do you mean? Am I obsessed with trying to
> rip
> > people off with my illegal, overseas, online
> > gambling casino or what? I tell you to play my
> > online slot machines a lot. All of them give me
> a
> > good profit. That money is helping me to avoid
> the
> > problems that happen in my country. It's god
> damn
> > shame that I cheat Americans out of their hard
> > earned money using an illegal overseas casino.
> It
> > does not take a rocket scientist to figure out
> > this shit is NOT legit. Btw, I am a stinky,
> > foreign assed mother fucker who will cheat you.
> > You want some??
> >
> > FIFU
>
> FIFY

Yeah, these illegal online casino scammers are bad. I won $4500 placing online sports bet and the illegal overseas online casino would not pay. I lost thousands of dollars prior playing illegal overseas online casino. When I finally win a decent, but not life changing, bet the mother fuckers won't pay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: July 18, 2020 12:10PM

Diane your husband is a loser. Dump him. Let me know your address and I’ll come pick you up and show you a good time. Do you have big titties?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: ChickenAttack ()
Date: July 21, 2020 03:52AM

Liquidat1on Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you mean? Does he get obsessed with gambling or what? I think if there are difficulties than I guess that it's better to change the way of thinking about gambling. Personally, I gamble on the demo play reactoonz slots machines a lot of time. Most of them give me a good profit. That money is helping me to get avoid the problems that happen in the states.. It's goddamn great that I can earn some money using the reputable place that works legit. Btw, how do you think my actions are normal guys??

I dunno. Maybe. Gambling can bring money if you know what you're doing. But it also can take all your money away. Take care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Clyde ()
Date: July 21, 2020 08:28AM

ChickenAttack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liquidat1on Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What do you mean? Does he get obsessed with
> gambling or what? I think if there are
> difficulties than I guess that it's better to
> change the way of thinking about gambling.
> Personally, I gamble on the
> machines a lot of time. Most of them give me a
> good profit. That money is helping me to get avoid
> the problems that happen in the states.. It's
> goddamn great that I can earn some money using the
> reputable place that works legit. Btw, how do you
> think my actions are normal guys??
>
> I dunno. Maybe. Gambling can bring money if you
> know what you're doing. But it also can take all
> your money away. Take care.

Only a fool plays in illegal overseas online casino.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Henry Mozes ()
Date: August 03, 2020 08:06AM

Hello. Yes, such things happen. Some people have problems with addiction, in such case better will be get help from specialist in this field. Personally I have been playing casino for a long time and earn money on this. Now I also want to create my own casino with help from this website, this company provides cool software for this purpose!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Seriously Perverted ()
Date: August 03, 2020 10:57AM

Sniffer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Golly I love to smell a bike seat after a girls
> been riding it!!!!


Remember Jan Brady riding her bike in a mini skirt?
Attachments:
untitled-jans-bike.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: She's the one for me ()
Date: August 03, 2020 11:10AM

Seriously Perverted Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sniffer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Golly I love to smell a bike seat after a girls
> > been riding it!!!!
>
>
> Remember Jan Brady riding her bike in a mini
> skirt?


giphy.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: James Franko ()
Date: August 10, 2020 10:31PM

When I just started playing at online casinos, I could not decide for a long time on which platform I would make money. I played for a long time in an offline casino near my home, but when the pandemic came, everything changed. It's good that I came across the site https://getcasinobonus.net/ca/bonuses/, which helped me make a choice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Onleeafool ()
Date: August 11, 2020 04:15AM

Clyde Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ChickenAttack Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liquidat1on Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What do you mean? Does he get obsessed with
> > gambling or what? I think if there are
> > difficulties than I guess that it's better to
> > change the way of thinking about gambling.
> > Personally, I gamble on the
> > machines a lot of time. Most of them give me a
> > good profit. That money is helping me to get
> avoid
> > the problems that happen in the states.. It's
> > goddamn great that I can earn some money using
> the
> > reputable place that works legit. Btw, how do
> you
> > think my actions are normal guys??
> >
> > I dunno. Maybe. Gambling can bring money if you
> > know what you're doing. But it also can take
> all
> > your money away. Take care.
>
> Only a fool plays in illegal overseas online
> casino.

FYI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Onleeafool ()
Date: August 11, 2020 04:16AM

Abert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wifey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wifey Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Liquidat1on Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > What do you mean? Am I obsessed with trying
> to
> > rip
> > > people off with my illegal, overseas, online
> > > gambling casino or what? I tell you to play
> my
> > > online slot machines a lot. All of them give
> me
> > a
> > > good profit. That money is helping me to
> avoid
> > the
> > > problems that happen in my country. It's god
> > damn
> > > shame that I cheat Americans out of their
> hard
> > > earned money using an illegal overseas
> casino.
> > It
> > > does not take a rocket scientist to figure
> out
> > > this shit is NOT legit. Btw, I am a stinky,
> > > foreign assed mother fucker who will cheat
> you.
> > > You want some??
> > >
> > > FIFU
> >
> > FIFY
>
> Yeah, these illegal online casino scammers are
> bad. I won $4500 placing online sports bet and the
> illegal overseas online casino would not pay. I
> lost thousands of dollars prior playing illegal
> overseas online casino. When I finally win a
> decent, but not life changing, bet the mother
> fuckers won't pay.

FYI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: September 01, 2020 05:45AM

There are people who are forbidden to get involved in anything. Here is such a feature of the psyche. You're just out of luck. But most people play online games calmly. I myself often go after work to slottyvegascasino.com I play for an hour or two and that's enough for me to rest and relax. Sometimes I place bets when I feel lucky behind my back, but this is not so often. I am a practical person and I prefer to win rather than lose)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: They will cheat U ()
Date: September 01, 2020 01:43PM

Onleeafool Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Abert Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wifey Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Wifey Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Liquidat1on Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > What do you mean? Am I obsessed with trying
> > to
> > > rip
> > > > people off with my illegal, overseas,
> online
> > > > gambling casino or what? I tell you to play
> > my
> > > > online slot machines a lot. All of them
> give
> > me
> > > a
> > > > good profit. That money is helping me to
> > avoid
> > > the
> > > > problems that happen in my country. It's
> god
> > > damn
> > > > shame that I cheat Americans out of their
> > hard
> > > > earned money using an illegal overseas
> > casino.
> > > It
> > > > does not take a rocket scientist to figure
> > out
> > > > this shit is NOT legit. Btw, I am a stinky,
> > > > foreign assed mother fucker who will cheat
> > you.
> > > > You want some??
> > > >
> > > > FIFU
> > >
> > > FIFY
> >
> > Yeah, these illegal online casino scammers are
> > bad. I won $4500 placing online sports bet and
> the
> > illegal overseas online casino would not pay. I
> > lost thousands of dollars prior playing illegal
> > overseas online casino. When I finally win a
> > decent, but not life changing, bet the mother
> > fuckers won't pay.
>
> FYI

FYI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: caritu ()
Date: September 10, 2020 04:22PM

The problem of gambling is a very serious problem. I myself used to suffer very much from it. The point is that very little gambling is really profitable. Basically, this only brings profit to the institution. I used to often visit various casinos or play cards, which was actually a big mistake, it's a pity that I realized this very late. Over time, I learned about one very exciting game, if you want to know more, then visit this. This is one of the few games that can really make a profit if done correctly. At first I could not believe it, but in the end I realized that this was my ticket to a happy life. But I still don't forget that this is just entertainment and I try not to get carried away very much. I hope your husband will also understand this over time ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: Say no to foreign canned ham ()
Date: September 10, 2020 06:26PM

They will cheat U Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Onleeafool Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Abert Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Wifey Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Wifey Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Liquidat1on Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > What do you mean? Am I obsessed with
> trying
> > > to
> > > > rip
> > > > > people off with my illegal, overseas,
> > online
> > > > > gambling casino or what? I tell you to
> play
> > > my
> > > > > online slot machines a lot. All of them
> > give
> > > me
> > > > a
> > > > > good profit. That money is helping me to
> > > avoid
> > > > the
> > > > > problems that happen in my country. It's
> > god
> > > > damn
> > > > > shame that I cheat Americans out of their
> > > hard
> > > > > earned money using an illegal overseas
> > > casino.
> > > > It
> > > > > does not take a rocket scientist to
> figure
> > > out
> > > > > this shit is NOT legit. Btw, I am a
> stinky,
> > > > > foreign assed mother fucker who will
> cheat
> > > you.
> > > > > You want some??
> > > > >
> > > > > FIFU
> > > >
> > > > FIFY
> > >
> > > Yeah, these illegal online casino scammers
> are
> > > bad. I won $4500 placing online sports bet
> and
> > the
> > > illegal overseas online casino would not pay.
> I
> > > lost thousands of dollars prior playing
> illegal
> > > overseas online casino. When I finally win a
> > > decent, but not life changing, bet the mother
> > > fuckers won't pay.
> >
> > FYI
>
> FYI

FYI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: thx_Boy ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:04AM

caritu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem of gambling is a very serious problem. I myself used to suffer very much from it. The point is that very little gambling is really profitable. Basically, this only brings profit to the institution. I used to often visit various casinos or play cards, which was actually a big mistake, it's a pity that I realized this very late. Over time, I learned about one very exciting game, if you want to know more, then visit this. This is one of the few games that can really make a profit if done correctly. At first I could not believe it, but in the end I realized that this was my ticket to a happy life. But I still don't forget that this is just entertainment and I try not to get carried away very much. I hope your husband will also understand this over time ...

Where can I find some more feedback?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Husband has gambling problems
Posted by: A fool and his ()
Date: September 15, 2020 10:11AM

Say no to foreign canned ham Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They will cheat U Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Onleeafool Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Abert Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Wifey Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Wifey Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Liquidat1on Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > What do you mean? Am I obsessed with
> > trying
> > > > to
> > > > > rip
> > > > > > people off with my illegal, overseas,
> > > online
> > > > > > gambling casino or what? I tell you to
> > play
> > > > my
> > > > > > online slot machines a lot. All of them
> > > give
> > > > me
> > > > > a
> > > > > > good profit. That money is helping me
> to
> > > > avoid
> > > > > the
> > > > > > problems that happen in my country.
> It's
> > > god
> > > > > damn
> > > > > > shame that I cheat Americans out of
> their
> > > > hard
> > > > > > earned money using an illegal overseas
> > > > casino.
> > > > > It
> > > > > > does not take a rocket scientist to
> > figure
> > > > out
> > > > > > this shit is NOT legit. Btw, I am a
> > stinky,
> > > > > > foreign assed mother fucker who will
> > cheat
> > > > you.
> > > > > > You want some??
> > > > > >
> > > > > > FIFU
> > > > >
> > > > > FIFY
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, these illegal online casino scammers
> > are
> > > > bad. I won $4500 placing online sports bet
> > and
> > > the
> > > > illegal overseas online casino would not
> pay.
> > I
> > > > lost thousands of dollars prior playing
> > illegal
> > > > overseas online casino. When I finally win
> a
> > > > decent, but not life changing, bet the
> mother
> > > > fuckers won't pay.
> > >
> > > FYI
> >
> > FYI
>
> FYI

FYI

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********   ********  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **         **  **   **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **          ****    **     ** 
 **     **  ********   ******       **     ********* 
 **     **  **     **  **           **     **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **           **     **     ** 
 ********   ********   **           **     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.