HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Utah Concealed Carry Class
Posted by: learn2shoot ()
Date: April 27, 2010 09:39PM

I am a National Rifle Association and Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification certified instructor that offers a class that meets the mandated requirements for a permit to carry a concealed handgun in at least 30 states. This permit is referred to as the Utah non-resident permit; you are not required to be a resident of Utah to obtain the permit. DC residents welcome.

The class will be held on Saturday May 8 from 9am ~ 1pm in Springfield VA. All you need to do is show up for the class (a gun is not required) and I take care of the rest.

The class fee includes the required instruction, materials, fingerprinting, photograph, notarization, permit fee to the State of Utah, and postage. There are no additional fees. You will receive your permit within 60 days.

For more information visit contact Bill Clark at learn2shoot@discovershooting.net or via phone at 888-50-PERMIT (888-507-3764). I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, GunPal, cash, check or guns(at my choice).

The cost is $185.25 for the class and includes all costs. Pre-registration guarantees your seat but walk-ins are welcome if space permits.

This permit is reciprocal with the following states -
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa(not effective yet), Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those wishing to complete the VA/FL/ME requirements can do so at this class as well.

If you also get a ME permit it will allow you to carry in ME
If you also get a FL permit it will allow you to carry in FL/KS
If you also get a VA permit it will allow you to carry in FL/MI/SC/NE

If you are a VA resident and do not have a VA CCW I recommend both UT&VA. The difference in price is an additional $60 for range time and required paperwork. Range time is also required for FL (includes range time/ gun use and .22 ammunition) The permits are an additional cost VA-$50 FL-$117+ ME-$60.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 09:40PM by learn2shoot.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.