HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Sea of Azov ()
Date: July 11, 2020 10:46PM

Slavs are low brutish creatures that live in third world squalor who are prone to addiction crime and violence. From Istanbul to the Baltic on out to Siberia the starving wretched human refuse of communism proves beyond a doubt that it is generational cycles of Tyranny and oppression which reduce people to their basal animalistic state not genetics or skin color. Of course understanding the root of the problem is by no means a cure! What to do with human garbage of any race? I say nuke em!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Brain worm ()
Date: July 11, 2020 10:51PM

Sure they've made "progress" since the curtain fell but the process of deprogramming commies takes so long they'll be brainwashing your kids before you ever come close, as is now happening here. The only cure for a commie is the grave I say!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: NIGGER BUCK ()
Date: July 11, 2020 10:59PM

Sea of Azov Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slavs are low brutish creatures that live in third
> world squalor who are prone to addiction crime and
> violence. From Istanbul to the Baltic on out to
> Siberia the starving wretched human refuse of
> communism proves beyond a doubt that it is
> generational cycles of Tyranny and oppression
> which reduce people to their basal animalistic
> state not genetics or skin color. Of course
> understanding the root of the problem is by no
> means a cure! What to do with human garbage of any
> race? I say nuke em!

Slavs are way smarter than niggers though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Dr Genetic ()
Date: July 11, 2020 11:11PM

NIGGER BUCK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sea of Azov Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Slavs are low brutish creatures that live in
> third
> > world squalor who are prone to addiction crime
> and
> > violence. From Istanbul to the Baltic on out to
> > Siberia the starving wretched human refuse of
> > communism proves beyond a doubt that it is
> > generational cycles of Tyranny and oppression
> > which reduce people to their basal animalistic
> > state not genetics or skin color. Of course
> > understanding the root of the problem is by no
> > means a cure! What to do with human garbage of
> any
> > race? I say nuke em!
>
> Slavs are way smarter than niggers though.

No shit, niggers are barely smarter than chimpanzees.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Slavic history major ()
Date: July 11, 2020 11:17PM

NIGGER BUCK Wrote:
----
> Slavs are way smarter than niggers though.

You are just flat out wrong. Fetal substance exposure, childhood malnutrition and authoritarian govt make everyone equally fucking stupid. You just haven't met enough Slavs or you have idealized them based on porn. My buddy is a Congolese virologist he'll learn ya something pal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Herb the Serb ()
Date: July 14, 2020 10:12PM

The Balkan states are just one big human landfill. The Ruskies can have then back now. Why stop with Crimea? Let the commies starve themselves I say!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: July 15, 2020 09:26AM

they are called slavic because they were designated as slaves

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Thanks trump ()
Date: July 15, 2020 10:40AM

Dr Genetic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NIGGER BUCK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sea of Azov Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Slavs are low brutish creatures that live in
> > third
> > > world squalor who are prone to addiction
> crime
> > and
> > > violence. From Istanbul to the Baltic on out
> to
> > > Siberia the starving wretched human refuse of
> > > communism proves beyond a doubt that it is
> > > generational cycles of Tyranny and oppression
> > > which reduce people to their basal
> animalistic
> > > state not genetics or skin color. Of course
> > > understanding the root of the problem is by
> no
> > > means a cure! What to do with human garbage
> of
> > any
> > > race? I say nuke em!
> >
> > Slavs are way smarter than niggers though.
>
> No shit, niggers are barely smarter than
> chimpanzees.


Trumptards makes blacks look smart

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: IS OP Suggesting Libtards ()
Date: July 15, 2020 10:52AM

Or US communist wannabes like Antifa could take on the people of the Slavic region in a fight

LMAO at idiots , libs and our commies could not take on a mess of wet noodles with their easily bent jellyfish spines and "resolve"

If your different its libs that do hate you no matter what they say because they are always liars

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 15, 2020 10:58AM

I dunno... slavs did pretty well holding back the Germans in Yugoslavia. So much so that Britain had to grudgingly admit they were supporting the wrong partisans and afterwards Tito politely telling Stalin to go kick rocks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:03AM

The dumbest whites which are Slavs, are still way smarter than niggers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Naw really ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:26AM

mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they are called slavic because they were
> designated as slaves


Our resident schizo! Seems like every time you huff those paint trails you get a brainfart and regurgitate some random factoid from 4th grade... Good for you though lil buddy! You passed 4th grade! Never woulda guessed it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:35AM

Naw really Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > they are called slavic because they were
> > designated as slaves
>
>
> Our resident schizo! Seems like every time you
> huff those paint trails you get a brainfart and
> regurgitate some random factoid from 4th grade...
> Good for you though lil buddy! You passed 4th
> grade! Never woulda guessed it


when faggots insult me eye consider it a compliment

the resident cowards get cognitize dissonance whenever eye post here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: You're dumb ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:42AM

Fact is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The dumbest whites which are Slavs, are still way
> smarter than niggers


There is little to no genetic difference between the Slavs and the Germans that you little neonazi pricks worship for their alleged intellectual superiority. The reason slavs are so primitive is as stated above. Fetal substance exposure and childhood malnutrition initiated by systems of govt that stifle individual success. You don't even have to compare slavs to Germans to see the stark contrast. East Berlin and west before the curtain fell... Seoul vs Pyongyang now.. It's no secret that African Americans are struggling culturally but there is no compelling evidence to implicate genetics for their troubles. It could be postulated that even the current slavic decline can be linked to generational cycles of poverty dating back to the Roman Empire much less the USSR.. The best perspective is to understand that slavery (in any form) has scarred it's descendants but unless you condone or practice slavery yourself any guilt on behalf of previous slave owners is misplaced.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Dude relax ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:45AM

mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Naw really Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > they are called slavic because they were
> > > designated as slaves
> >
> >
> > Our resident schizo! Seems like every time you
> > huff those paint trails you get a brainfart and
> > regurgitate some random factoid from 4th
> grade...
> > Good for you though lil buddy! You passed 4th
> > grade! Never woulda guessed it
>
>
> when faggots insult me eye consider it a
> compliment
>
> the resident cowards get cognitize dissonance
> whenever eye post here

Perhaps I should've just said "thanks cpt. obvious"? Sorry but everyone knows the word "slave" is rooted in "Slav"... Citing common knowledge makes you look dumb. Quit huffing paint trails already dude

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:46AM

One thing I find interesting is how Vladimir Putin is openly embracing the Russian Orthodox church. That is quite a move and indicates that Putin sees the church as a part of his political power (and a definite contrast to the Communist Party of the Soviet Union a little over a quarter century ago).

Identity politics perhaps? Definitely worth a deeper look...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Muffler ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:58AM

Big Al Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One thing I find interesting is how Vladimir Putin
> is openly embracing the Russian Orthodox church.
> That is quite a move and indicates that Putin sees
> the church as a part of his political power (and a
> definite contrast to the Communist Party of the
> Soviet Union a little over a quarter century
> ago).
>
> Identity politics perhaps? Definitely worth a
> deeper look...

Certainly can't say they didn't learn from the soviet mistakes.... Funny how America has begun to reject organized religion as the Russians readopt it. Although I'm not religious myself I can understand the social benefits for the common folk I suppose.. But the real meat and potatoes - Crony capitalism is what made America great from Rockefeller to Carnegie though libs love to tout the anti-trust union crap. Oligarchs have more motivation to keep a factory running smooth than commie party stogies (or union reps lol). Ironic to watch the roles reverse now though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: death head ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:15PM

You're dumb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fact is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The dumbest whites which are Slavs, are still
> way
> > smarter than niggers
>
>
> There is little to no genetic difference between
> the Slavs and the Germans that you little neonazi
> pricks worship for their alleged intellectual
> superiority.


No, no, no fagtard. It's their uniforms during WWII that we acknowledge as badass. Not their "alleged intellectual superiority" (although there is ample proof of that as well). Sadly, their women aren't that hot. But their uniforms were unequaled.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:16PM

You're dumb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fact is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The dumbest whites which are Slavs, are still
> way
> > smarter than niggers
>
>
> There is little to no genetic difference between
> the Slavs and the Germans that you little neonazi
> pricks worship for their alleged intellectual
> superiority. The reason slavs are so primitive is
> as stated above. Fetal substance exposure and
> childhood malnutrition initiated by systems of
> govt that stifle individual success. You don't
> even have to compare slavs to Germans to see the
> stark contrast. East Berlin and west before the
> curtain fell... Seoul vs Pyongyang now.. It's no
> secret that African Americans are struggling
> culturally but there is no compelling evidence to
> implicate genetics for their troubles. It could be
> postulated that even the current slavic decline
> can be linked to generational cycles of poverty
> dating back to the Roman Empire much less the
> USSR.. The best perspective is to understand that
> slavery (in any form) has scarred it's descendants
> but unless you condone or practice slavery
> yourself any guilt on behalf of previous slave
> owners is misplaced.


The big difference is the Slav will succeed if they are in the right environment. The n***** on the other hand, well we know the answer to that. Slavs abroad are usually hard-working individuals unlike their dark skin equivalents.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:18PM

Speaking of nuking them, who has some of the most advanced rockets and nukes in the world? Here's a hint, it's not a country in Africa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:19PM

> Sadly, their women aren't that hot.

Lyudmilla Pavlichecnko looks pretty hot to me.
Attachments:
Lyudmilla.Pavlichenko.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: For petes sake ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:24PM

death head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're dumb Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fact is Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The dumbest whites which are Slavs, are still
> > way
> > > smarter than niggers
> >
> >
> > There is little to no genetic difference
> between
> > the Slavs and the Germans that you little
> neonazi
> > pricks worship for their alleged intellectual
> > superiority.
>
>
> No, no, no fagtard. It's their uniforms during
> WWII that we acknowledge as badass. Not their
> "alleged intellectual superiority" (although there
> is ample proof of that as well). Sadly, their
> women aren't that hot. But their uniforms were
> unequaled.

Take your red suspenders and combat boots back to the 70's dude. We get it. Taking it in your coal chute makes you feel like a hard ass. But it's 2020 now. You don't have to play butch Nazi dress up to maintain deniability anymore. Don't even need the pinky ring code.. Just bleach your hair neon pink, wax your starfish and hit up a gay bar. The leather is still "in" though as far as I know, not that I would know, but if I did know it still wouldn't matter because it's 2020 and no one cares if you like to pick your own feces off another man's ding dong that's your business..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Nott ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:25PM

Big Al Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Sadly, their women aren't that hot.
>
> Lyudmilla Pavlichecnko looks pretty hot to me.

Pie faced tranny looking thing.. Really? Ewwww..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:28PM

> Pie faced tranny looking thing.. Really? Ewwww..

To each their own

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Delusions of granduer ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:34PM

Fact is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're dumb Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fact is Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The dumbest whites which are Slavs, are still
> > way
> > > smarter than niggers
> >
> >
> > There is little to no genetic difference
> between
> > the Slavs and the Germans that you little
> neonazi
> > pricks worship for their alleged intellectual
> > superiority. The reason slavs are so primitive
> is
> > as stated above. Fetal substance exposure and
> > childhood malnutrition initiated by systems of
> > govt that stifle individual success. You don't
> > even have to compare slavs to Germans to see
> the
> > stark contrast. East Berlin and west before the
> > curtain fell... Seoul vs Pyongyang now.. It's
> no
> > secret that African Americans are struggling
> > culturally but there is no compelling evidence
> to
> > implicate genetics for their troubles. It could
> be
> > postulated that even the current slavic decline
> > can be linked to generational cycles of poverty
> > dating back to the Roman Empire much less the
> > USSR.. The best perspective is to understand
> that
> > slavery (in any form) has scarred it's
> descendants
> > but unless you condone or practice slavery
> > yourself any guilt on behalf of previous slave
> > owners is misplaced.
>
>
> The big difference is the Slav will succeed if
> they are in the right environment. The n***** on
> the other hand, well we know the answer to that.
> Slavs abroad are usually hard-working individuals
> unlike their dark skin equivalents.

As I said before my friend is a Congolese doc. He'll put you (and I) to shame by any metric. Africa is by no means the mud hovel you imagine. unless you want people thinking that ALL of America is an Appalachian meth camp or the seattle CHOP zone? You calling anyone dumb is just priceless lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: No seriously ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:39PM

Big Al Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Pie faced tranny looking thing.. Really?
> Ewwww..
>
> To each their own


I'm married to a pretty slavic girl (that's why I'm here venting lmao).. But whatever butch bull dyke is in that picture is nasty man. Never understood the femme fatale BS.. What a cuck fantasy.. Barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen! The only gun to trust a woman with is a SA .22 revolver with rat shot, but if she let the kitchen go to rat shit the shells are better spent making her dance with the broom!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:50PM

> Never understood the femme fatale BS.. What a cuck fantasy..

I respectfully urge you to study World War 2 history with an emphasis on how both Stalin and the Yugoslav partisans fought the Germans. In each case the enemy to be faced was a technologically and tactically superior German war machine that necessitated using every resource (including women) to stop it.

I say now there was no "cuck fantasy" in that place and time. Rather it was the certain knowledge that defeat meant a German concentration camp.

There are real lessons to be learned from these Slavic people that seem to be today's FFU target.

The Soviet Union took 27 million casualties (by one figure) in WW2. The vast majority of them Slavic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: July 15, 2020 01:08PM

Dude relax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Naw really Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > they are called slavic because they were
> > > > designated as slaves
> > >
> > >
> > > Our resident schizo! Seems like every time
> you
> > > huff those paint trails you get a brainfart
> and
> > > regurgitate some random factoid from 4th
> > grade...
> > > Good for you though lil buddy! You passed 4th
> > > grade! Never woulda guessed it
> >
> >
> > when faggots insult me eye consider it a
> > compliment
> >
> > the resident cowards get cognitize dissonance
> > whenever eye post here
>
> Perhaps I should've just said "thanks cpt.
> obvious"? Sorry but everyone knows the word
> "slave" is rooted in "Slav"... Citing common
> knowledge makes you look dumb. Quit huffing paint
> trails already dude

its not common knowledge that slavic people got the name slavic because they were designated to be slaves by the 10% of their time

its not common knowledge that in cultures like Greece and Rome nothing was thought of an African marrying a european but it was frowned upon to marry a Northern European becauses they were most predjudiced agaist Northern Europeans

that kind of knowledge is hidden

and btw...eye live way healthier than you do...if you tried to live as healthy as eye do you would be sick in bed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Butch cassidy ()
Date: July 15, 2020 07:59PM

Big Al Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Never understood the femme fatale BS.. What a
> cuck fantasy..
>
> blah


Blah

Blah tactically superior German war machine that
> necessitated using every resource (including
> women) to stop it.
>
> I say now there was no "cuck fantasy" in that
> place and time.

I never said there was a "cuck fantasy" BACK THEN... I love guns don't get me wrong. But sexualizing armed woman is silly. What's next? You gonna say "there's just something bout a woman in dungarees?" Just let her peg you already gosh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: CAKU spray baby spray ()
Date: July 15, 2020 08:08PM

mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude relax Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Naw really Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > they are called slavic because they were
> > > > > designated as slaves
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Our resident schizo! Seems like every time
> > you
> > > > huff those paint trails you get a brainfart
> > and
> > > > regurgitate some random factoid from 4th
> > > grade...
> > > > Good for you though lil buddy! You passed
> 4th
> > > > grade! Never woulda guessed it
> > >
> > >
> > > when faggots insult me eye consider it a
> > > compliment
> > >
> > > the resident cowards get cognitize dissonance
> > > whenever eye post here
> >
> > Perhaps I should've just said "thanks cpt.
> > obvious"? Sorry but everyone knows the word
> > "slave" is rooted in "Slav"... Citing common
> > knowledge makes you look dumb. Quit huffing
> paint
> > trails already dude
>
> its not common knowledge that slavic people got
> the name slavic because they were designated to be
> slaves by the 10% of their time
>
> its not common knowledge that in cultures like
> Greece and Rome nothing was thought of an African
> marrying a european but it was frowned upon to
> marry a Northern European becauses they were most
> predjudiced agaist Northern Europeans
>
> that kind of knowledge is hidden
>
> and btw...eye live way healthier than you do...if
> you tried to live as healthy as eye do you would
> be sick in bed


Huffing paint trails is not healthy. The etymology of the word "slave" is VERY common knowledge. You are experiencing the dunning kruger effect. Take your meds

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: July 15, 2020 08:19PM

Delusions of granduer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fact is Wrote:
> As I said before my friend is a Congolese doc.
> He'll put you (and I) to shame by any metric.
> Africa is by no means the mud hovel you imagine.
> unless you want people thinking that ALL of
> America is an Appalachian meth camp or the seattle
> CHOP zone? You calling anyone dumb is just
> priceless lol

And I can find a Korean dumber than us both, there are exceptions to everything. This is not about the U.S, it's about Slavs vs Africa. One gave us the Soyuz the other gave us AIDs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 15, 2020 08:51PM

> But sexualizing armed woman is silly.

A photograph of a female WW2 sniper in a Red Army uniform is neither sexual nor silly but to each their own.

> What's next? You gonna say "there's just something bout a woman in dungarees?"
> Just let her peg you already gosh

Your words not mine. You do seem to have a penchant for strange fetishes though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Fjdbbna ()
Date: July 15, 2020 08:54PM

There are some exceptionally stupid white people. There are really stupid black people too. It’s not a race thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: In reality ()
Date: July 15, 2020 09:37PM

Fjdbbna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are some exceptionally stupid white people.
> There are really stupid black people too. It’s
> not a race thing.



main-qimg-dbe363156288dc812fd2e3e9e824ca

inb4 IQ isn't a good metric

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Krombopolus Mike ()
Date: July 15, 2020 09:41PM

Big Al Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > But sexualizing armed woman is silly.
>
> A photograph of a female WW2 sniper in a Red Army
> uniform is neither sexual nor silly but to each
> their own.
>
> > What's next? You gonna say "there's just
> something bout a woman in dungarees?"
> > Just let her peg you already gosh
>
> Your words not mine. You do seem to have a
> penchant for strange fetishes though.

I will not deny the existence of certain tendencies of mine I maintain there is no sexual component. I simply just love killin. Don't care who. Don't care why. You got the money I'll chop em up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: July 15, 2020 10:30PM

CAKU spray baby spray Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dude relax Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Naw really Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > they are called slavic because they
> were
> > > > > > designated as slaves
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Our resident schizo! Seems like every
> time
> > > you
> > > > > huff those paint trails you get a
> brainfart
> > > and
> > > > > regurgitate some random factoid from 4th
> > > > grade...
> > > > > Good for you though lil buddy! You passed
> > 4th
> > > > > grade! Never woulda guessed it
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > when faggots insult me eye consider it a
> > > > compliment
> > > >
> > > > the resident cowards get cognitize
> dissonance
> > > > whenever eye post here
> > >
> > > Perhaps I should've just said "thanks cpt.
> > > obvious"? Sorry but everyone knows the word
> > > "slave" is rooted in "Slav"... Citing common
> > > knowledge makes you look dumb. Quit huffing
> > paint
> > > trails already dude
> >
> > its not common knowledge that slavic people got
> > the name slavic because they were designated to
> be
> > slaves by the 10% of their time
> >
> > its not common knowledge that in cultures like
> > Greece and Rome nothing was thought of an
> African
> > marrying a european but it was frowned upon to
> > marry a Northern European becauses they were
> most
> > predjudiced agaist Northern Europeans
> >
> > that kind of knowledge is hidden
> >
> > and btw...eye live way healthier than you
> do...if
> > you tried to live as healthy as eye do you
> would
> > be sick in bed
>
>
> Huffing paint trails is not healthy. The etymology
> of the word "slave" is VERY common knowledge. You
> are experiencing the dunning kruger effect. Take
> your meds


when is the last time you took a drug, legal or illigal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Barbara Bush Foundation ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:00PM

mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CAKU spray baby spray Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Dude relax Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Naw really Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > they are called slavic because they
> > were
> > > > > > > designated as slaves
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Our resident schizo! Seems like every
> > time
> > > > you
> > > > > > huff those paint trails you get a
> > brainfart
> > > > and
> > > > > > regurgitate some random factoid from
> 4th
> > > > > grade...
> > > > > > Good for you though lil buddy! You
> passed
> > > 4th
> > > > > > grade! Never woulda guessed it
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > when faggots insult me eye consider it a
> > > > > compliment
> > > > >
> > > > > the resident cowards get cognitize
> > dissonance
> > > > > whenever eye post here
> > > >
> > > > Perhaps I should've just said "thanks cpt.
> > > > obvious"? Sorry but everyone knows the word
> > > > "slave" is rooted in "Slav"... Citing
> common
> > > > knowledge makes you look dumb. Quit huffing
> > > paint
> > > > trails already dude
> > >
> > > its not common knowledge that slavic people
> got
> > > the name slavic because they were designated
> to
> > be
> > > slaves by the 10% of their time
> > >
> > > its not common knowledge that in cultures
> like
> > > Greece and Rome nothing was thought of an
> > African
> > > marrying a european but it was frowned upon
> to
> > > marry a Northern European becauses they were
> > most
> > > predjudiced agaist Northern Europeans
> > >
> > > that kind of knowledge is hidden
> > >
> > > and btw...eye live way healthier than you
> > do...if
> > > you tried to live as healthy as eye do you
> > would
> > > be sick in bed
> >
> >
> > Huffing paint trails is not healthy. The
> etymology
> > of the word "slave" is VERY common knowledge.
> You
> > are experiencing the dunning kruger effect.
> Take
> > your meds
>
>
> when is the last time you took a drug, legal or
> illigal?


What's with the spelling dude? eye think it could be be some kind of cipher but I but its sloppy and no one is responding to you that I've noticed.. I'm mildly concerned about whatever schizophrenic thought broadcasting delusions you may be suffering from. I would be pleased as punch if you truly do abstain but all indications from my analysis of your rantings point to severe drug induced psychosis which, being self-inflicted, deserves no pity. For you to be a naturally developed schizophrenic with such intense symptoms would be extraordinarily rare statistically speaking but theyre out there. I suppose you may have sobered up now but the damage is clearly done. god have mercy on you poor wretched bastard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Andersen. ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:06PM

Barbara Bush Foundation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > CAKU spray baby spray Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Dude relax Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > mmmmahhhdiii Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Naw really Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > they are called slavic because they
> > > were
> > > > > > > > designated as slaves
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Our resident schizo! Seems like every
> > > time
> > > > > you
> > > > > > > huff those paint trails you get a
> > > brainfart
> > > > > and
> > > > > > > regurgitate some random factoid from
> > 4th
> > > > > > grade...
> > > > > > > Good for you though lil buddy! You
> > passed
> > > > 4th
> > > > > > > grade! Never woulda guessed it
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > when faggots insult me eye consider it
> a
> > > > > > compliment
> > > > > >
> > > > > > the resident cowards get cognitize
> > > dissonance
> > > > > > whenever eye post here
> > > > >
> > > > > Perhaps I should've just said "thanks
> cpt.
> > > > > obvious"? Sorry but everyone knows the
> word
> > > > > "slave" is rooted in "Slav"... Citing
> > common
> > > > > knowledge makes you look dumb. Quit
> huffing
> > > > paint
> > > > > trails already dude
> > > >
> > > > its not common knowledge that slavic people
> > got
> > > > the name slavic because they were
> designated
> > to
> > > be
> > > > slaves by the 10% of their time
> > > >
> > > > its not common knowledge that in cultures
> > like
> > > > Greece and Rome nothing was thought of an
> > > African
> > > > marrying a european but it was frowned upon
> > to
> > > > marry a Northern European becauses they
> were
> > > most
> > > > predjudiced agaist Northern Europeans
> > > >
> > > > that kind of knowledge is hidden
> > > >
> > > > and btw...eye live way healthier than you
> > > do...if
> > > > you tried to live as healthy as eye do you
> > > would
> > > > be sick in bed
> > >
> > >
> > > Huffing paint trails is not healthy. The
> > etymology
> > > of the word "slave" is VERY common knowledge.
> > You
> > > are experiencing the dunning kruger effect.
> > Take
> > > your meds
> >
> >
> > when is the last time you took a drug, legal or
> > illigal?
>
>
> What's with the spelling dude? eye think it could
> be be some kind of cipher but I but its sloppy and
> no one is responding to you that I've noticed..
> I'm mildly concerned about whatever schizophrenic
> thought broadcasting delusions you may be
> suffering from. I would be pleased as punch if you
> truly do abstain but all indications from my
> analysis of your rantings point to severe drug
> induced psychosis which, being self-inflicted,
> deserves no pity. For you to be a naturally
> developed schizophrenic with such intense symptoms
> would be extraordinarily rare statistically
> speaking but theyre out there. I suppose you may
> have sobered up now but the damage is clearly
> done. god have mercy on you poor wretched bastard

He is in fact the neighbors schizophrenic who theorizes about chemtrails and other crazy shit. Most of us try to ignore him. Don’t acknowledge his posts in any way and you are probably safe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: typical commie doublespeak ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:18PM

Big Al Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > But sexualizing armed woman is silly.
>
> A photograph of a female WW2 sniper in a Red Army
> uniform is neither sexual nor silly but to each
> their own.
>
> > What's next? You gonna say "there's just
> something bout a woman in dungarees?"
> > Just let her peg you already gosh
>
> Your words not mine. You do seem to have a
> penchant for strange fetishes though.

My words?? excuse me bitch.. I shall quote you directly as apparently you had a bit too much vodka earlier, Aleks: "Lyudmilla Pavlichecnko looks pretty hot to me."

If you are a man of honour you will retract your boorish assertion forthwith!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: duly noted ()
Date: July 15, 2020 11:28PM

Andersen. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------


> He is in fact the neighbors schizophrenic who
> theorizes about chemtrails and other crazy shit.
> Most of us try to ignore him. Don’t acknowledge
> his posts in any way and you are probably safe.

Oh I've enjoyed picking at him here and there for a year or more by now. I just refuse to believe its pure natural schizophrenia. crack. meth. shrooms. even if he's clean now but permatripping... gotta be some incredibly heavy shit. drug induced psychosis has overwhelmed the population of natural schizos making research (and cures) near impossible. that's why I have no pity for the drug addicts. theyre hurting people who have a biological illness. taking up resources and increasing stigma for those who are ill through no fault of their own. IDGAF if you use drugs but if you do, dont use up resources and dont expect pity

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: mmmahhhhdiiiiiii ()
Date: July 16, 2020 10:29AM

damn...you white niggers are obsessed with me

owl keep on telling the truth

and you keep on player hating....lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: July 16, 2020 10:40AM

mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they are called slavic because they were
> designated as slaves


They were mated with gorillas to engineer a better slave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: mmmmmmahhhhhdiiiii ()
Date: July 16, 2020 10:41AM

naw....they just lost knowledge of self and got punished for it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Humanzee ()
Date: July 16, 2020 02:33PM

LetsRock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mmmmahhhhdiiii Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > they are called slavic because they were
> > designated as slaves
>
>
> They were mated with gorillas to engineer a better
> slave.

That's hilarious because a slavic crackpot actually tried to impregnate chimps with human seed and vice versa. Theoretically its possible but never been officially documented . I wouldn't be surprised if there's humanzees in some secret Chinese lab bunker in the Himalayas alongside illegal human clones too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Teutonic knights templar ()
Date: July 16, 2020 08:09PM

A communist can survive in a capitalist country but
Attachments:
4b223fc8a58be112d679c11242359c28.jpg
Stalin+funny+joke+stalin+funny+joke_0c048f_5092307.jpg
19a3bce91b81e67ac49e9f425164de17.jpeg
2a5a4a73c7d9d01a3c493b7f96fc80ee.jpg
389792f31b60bfb4c5bebc45bd30a89f--joseph-stalin-bad-puns.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: St Cyril the savage ()
Date: July 17, 2020 01:19AM

Blyat
Attachments:
266a54936301b0cfa048aed70d8e7610.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: White people are very insecure ()
Date: July 17, 2020 08:19AM

You white people love to eat non white foods from your own places.. so u rather eat from these Mexican places... lmfaoo well they always doing terrible things to your food lmfaoooooo that's why I cook at home so I dont need to worry about that ... you whites love to eat out and everywhere in fairfax county its Mexicans cooking your food and guess what

You eating their spit and sperm lmfaooooooooooo ....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Flayed labia ()
Date: July 17, 2020 11:52AM

White people are very insecure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You white people love to eat non white foods from
> your own places.. so u rather eat from these
> Mexican places... lmfaoo well they always doing
> terrible things to your food lmfaoooooo that's why
> I cook at home so I dont need to worry about that
> ... you whites love to eat out and everywhere in
> fairfax county its Mexicans cooking your food and
> guess what
>
> You eating their spit and sperm lmfaooooooooooo
> ....


You're the one depriving yourself of delicious food based on a paranoid delusion of persecution... Who's really insecure? Food insecurity is a nigger problem. Like ebola and FGM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Natasha Fatale ()
Date: July 18, 2020 04:27PM

.
Attachments:
d38.jpg
7m9i4q1snpn01.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Slobodan Praljak ()
Date: July 22, 2020 01:27AM

Better than drug spam
Attachments:
_98988977_mediaitem98988976.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: fugly mug ()
Date: July 30, 2020 08:53PM

You cant discount genetics. Even the ones without birth defects look like gremlins
Attachments:
salb-10-most-hilarious-slav-squat-photos-on-internet-–-49228644.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: rule britannia ()
Date: July 30, 2020 09:01PM

Poor breeding. Its no surprise the KGB conspired with the senn fein rabble. garbage in garbage out
Attachments:
download.jfif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Bayardo ()
Date: July 30, 2020 09:12PM

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None!
Attachments:
82052F47-0A6D-4BFF-83B6-441949B54018.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Secretariat ()
Date: July 31, 2020 12:34AM

Bayardo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many potatoes does it take to kill an
> Irishman?
>
> None!


Socialist freeloaders! the irish always had a lazy streak. got to whip em and theyre only good for digging ditches and laying rails. pay them in malt liquor at the end of the day. collect the drinking bowls to prevent morning drunks sneaking a nip for later and to ensure proper cleaning. separate the men from their families as much as possible to prevent excessive breeding.
Attachments:
VeneratedMeaslyKingbird-max-1mb.gif
ExaltedMassiveArrowana-size_restricted.gif
ImpressiveGracefulHuemul-size_restricted.gif
fuck-booby-sands-and-fuck-the-ira.jpg
t-storybook-afran-n-franklin-joins-the-ira-scholastic-im-59800332.png
arQNjMVg_700w_0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Stating the obvious ()
Date: July 31, 2020 09:22AM

The Slavs are not a race. They are a linguistic grouping.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: July 31, 2020 09:41AM

*
Attachments:
IMG_1553.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: a pimp named slickback ()
Date: July 31, 2020 10:11AM

Uncle Ralph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *

In reality the Olgas outnumber the Svetlanas 10/1. For contrast, there are 17 hot Puerto Rican bitches for each ugly one and even then "ugly" is still bangable
Attachments:
miss-rowan-atkinson.jpg
olga.jpg
https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_151220193344-destiny-velez-miss-puerto-rico-restricted.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: July 31, 2020 10:38AM

Miss Puerto Rico
Attachments:
IMG_1192.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The slavic race is proof white supremacy is absurd
Posted by: AOCs esophagus ()
Date: July 31, 2020 07:48PM

Uncle Ralph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miss Puerto Rico


if youre claiming you wouldnt skull fuck AOC until the last two brain cells ooze out her ears you must be homosexual. I think substituting "crazy" with "stupid" on this chart is more accurate
Attachments:
1_79nRWhJ2hYzpHfXnSGc5hQ.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **        **  **    **  ********    *******  
       **        **  ***   **  **     **  **     ** 
       **        **  ****  **  **     **  **     ** 
       **        **  ** ** **  **     **   ******** 
 **    **  **    **  **  ****  **     **         ** 
 **    **  **    **  **   ***  **     **  **     ** 
  ******    ******   **    **  ********    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.