HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Ate The Whole 1.75 Quart Tub Of Tillamook Malted Moo Shake Ice Cream 2640 Calories
Posted by: Skinny The 245 Lb Beach Weakling ()
Date: July 08, 2020 11:51PM

It was dammed good . At Wegmans , some new brand . It went down smooth spoon after spoonful . I never broke a sweat scarfing it down sitting on my skinny ass watching Fox News while bitching about the Dems latest antics . Of course Im 6-6 and weigh 245 so I will not gain an ounce. I paid for it with my 1200 dollar stimulus check and now demand another one . Next tub Ill put some Even Williams Green Kentucky Straight Bourbon in it or some Fireball

I had some of their shredded cheddar cheese from Giant and that was damm good also

Perfect for all the real Dem fat ass hogs . Sorry Dems there's none in stinky bong water flavor or flat warm Schlitz beer left after the pot party with a cig butt in it flavor
Attachments:
TillamookIceCreamDAJAX.jpg
DontAskDontCareDAJAX.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Ate The Whole 1.75 Quart Tub Of Tillamook Malted Moo Shake Ice Cream 2640 Calories
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 09, 2020 08:43AM

I scream
You scream
We all scream for ice cream !!!

sounds better than...

I cuss
You cuss
We all cuss for asparagus !!!

Re: I Ate The Whole 1.75 Quart Tub Of Tillamook Malted Moo Shake Ice Cream 2640 Calories
Posted by: Prog-cream ()
Date: July 09, 2020 09:02AM

Skinny The 245 Lb Beach Weakling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was dammed good . At Wegmans , some new brand .
> It went down smooth spoon after spoonful . I
> never broke a sweat scarfing it down sitting on my
> skinny ass watching Fox News while bitching about
> the Dems latest antics . Of course Im 6-6 and
> weigh 245 so I will not gain an ounce. I paid for
> it with my 1200 dollar stimulus check and now
> demand another one . Next tub Ill put some Even
> Williams Green Kentucky Straight Bourbon in it or
> some Fireball
>
> I had some of their shredded cheddar cheese from
> Giant and that was damm good also
>
> Perfect for all the real Dem fat ass hogs . Sorry
> Dems there's none in stinky bong water flavor or
> flat warm Schlitz beer left after the pot party
> with a cig butt in it flavor

Hey Dajax lemme guess you won't touch the ben & Gerry's commie-cream, right? Although I hate progs and the democrat party more than you, I still shell out $3.75 for that hate-cream. It's just that good. Oh well.

Posted by: DAJAX Has Ate Commie Ice Cream ()
Date: July 09, 2020 12:25PM

Ben & Gerrys gun grabbers flavors , but only by mistake until he discovered their true unconstitutional ideals but he fully understands that hogs must be allowed to be hogs , even him at times when something is dammed good and its stinking hot outside and other options are not available like cheap plain wrapper mystery ice milk in a gallon tub

Unless the vendor is a long haired peace creep weed smoked prog or the ice cream may taste like stale bong water

Posted by: BTW ()
Date: July 09, 2020 12:30PM

Skinny DAJAX The 245 Beach Weakling did not gain an ounce from last nights ice cream feast , Sorry ladies life is not fair to the femme

Posted by: Rusty Craplase ()
Date: July 09, 2020 02:39PM

How are your Bowels?

Posted by: dytnd ()
Date: July 09, 2020 02:41PM

Hi Lisa!

Posted by: One handed clap 4 U ()
Date: July 09, 2020 03:12PM

So you ate less than a half gallon of ice cream and you want a Bozo button or some kind of award? Sad. So Sad.

Posted by: Jealous Fatty Says What ()
Date: July 09, 2020 05:52PM

Pissed because you hit 288 again this morning after only drinking water and having three McD's sundaes yesterday , at 5 -5 you need that one handed clap

Posted by: One handed clap 4 U ()
Date: July 09, 2020 09:13PM

Hey Fatty, I'm fit as a fiddle dimwitle. 288? You must be talking about my IQ. 5-5? That must be your IQ.

Posted by: Tweaking Video ()
Date: July 09, 2020 09:34PM

Hey Dajax,

Wearing ONLY a Covid mask, would you please post a video of you twerking?

That would probably raise all of our spirits!!

Thanks

Ice cream eater

Posted by: No But I Have Something For You ()
Date: July 09, 2020 10:32PM

To wash your mouth out with for posting that

Hell no I wont give you any , rough as sand it is and you would still abuse it

You told on yourself son, now we know your first name is either Circle or Jack
Attachments:
washyourmouthoutson.jpg

Posted by: Oh, don't be ridiculous! ()
Date: July 09, 2020 10:55PM

It was a good-natured ask for a funny art vid!

Not cirlce, jack or wanger!

Posted by: Yeah DAJAX ()
Date: July 09, 2020 11:06PM

With your face covered, who could tell?

Posted by: Peace Bro ()
Date: July 09, 2020 11:20PM

DAJAX

Posted by: 6XVGG ()
Date: July 09, 2020 11:26PM

ice cream used to be a whole 2 qts. The assholes shrunk it. They suck dead donkey dicks.

Posted by: Xtra Nuts ()
Date: July 09, 2020 11:31PM

Hey fellas please respect the poor guys wishes not to do a twerking video. I am sure he has good reasons for not wanting to do such a thing. I mean, hypothetically speaking, if someone has like an extra small "thingy" can you really blame them?

Posted by: You must be new here ()
Date: July 10, 2020 11:45AM

Xtra Nuts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey fellas please respect the poor guys wishes not
> to do a twerking video. I am sure he has good
> reasons for not wanting to do such a thing. I
> mean, hypothetically speaking, if someone has like
> an extra small "thingy" can you really blame
> them?

As far as we know from the legends, Double-Action Jackson is a portly afro-american gentleman and retired federal law enforcement officer who may or may not be topping up his pension at the Richmond Sheriff's office these days. He has a heart of gold and there is no cause to speculate about any other portion of his anatomy. Long live DAJAX!!

Posted by: Buddy, let me tell you ()
Date: July 10, 2020 12:13PM

DAJAX is one of the good ones!

https://youtu.be/Sd5ZLJWQmss
Attachments:
IMG_7437.JPG

Posted by: Festus ()
Date: July 10, 2020 12:16PM

Its good to know that you stick up for your *little* buddy!

Posted by: Holy ****ING crap! ()
Date: July 10, 2020 01:47PM

I asked for the video seeking only a general profile view...NO DETAIL!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.