HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Banned user and pedophile William Moreno continues to make death threats
Posted by: Madness of the Morenos ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:16AM

Last night the banned user and criminal pedophile William Moreno was having another manic episode posting about his enemies, He made another death threat against Michael Basl and again threatened to desecrate his mother's brave.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3405646.html
Attachments:
murder eesh.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Banned user and pedophile William Moreno continues to make death threats
Posted by: Cowardly bitch ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:17AM

His mother was very brave as she lost her painful battle with cancer of the anus

Posted by: Does this ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:22AM

Make you mad?
Attachments:
phpSlGPQj

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:31AM

Does this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Make you mad?

Is that your intention William, to harass the girl?

Code of Virginia
§ 18.2-386.2. Unlawful dissemination or sale of images of another; penalty.
A. Any person who, with the intent to coerce, harass, or intimidate, maliciously disseminates or sells any videographic or still image created by any means whatsoever that depicts another person who is totally nude, or in a state of undress so as to expose the genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast, where such person knows or has reason to know that he is not licensed or authorized to disseminate or sell such videographic or still image is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. For purposes of this subsection, "another person" includes a person whose image was used in creating, adapting, or modifying a videographic or still image with the intent to depict an actual person and who is recognizable as an actual person by the person's face, likeness, or other distinguishing characteristic.

D. The provisions of this section shall not preclude prosecution under any other statute.

§ 18.2-152.7:1. Harassment by computer; penalty.
If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

§ 18.2-152.6. Theft of computer services; penalties.
Any person who willfully obtains computer services without authority is guilty of the crime of theft of computer services, which shall be punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor. If the theft of computer services is valued at $2,500 or more, he is guilty of a Class 6 felony.

Posted by: It bothers you so it's funny LOL ()
Date: July 06, 2020 11:07AM

What girl?

Posted by: y6jw4 ()
Date: July 06, 2020 12:07PM

Take this shit over to off topic.

Posted by: Off topic too ()
Date: July 06, 2020 12:33PM

It's there too
Attachments:
_20200706_123004.JPG

Posted by: pointless ()
Date: July 06, 2020 12:50PM

y6jw4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

Take this shit over to off topic.

He has already been banned, and should not be posting at all. Telling him to go to off-topic is pointless.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/794665/794665.html#msg-794665
Cary
Mr. Misery banned
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: January 11, 2012 06:14PM

All,

The user known as "Mr. Misery" has been banned.

Please see this thread for the exchange which prompted the ban, and specifically this post for my reasoning.

As Mr. Misery could not abide by the exceedingly simple rules here, as witnessed by this thread, he has been permanently banned from posting to Fairfax Underground.

While you may know this user by his pseudonym "Mr. Misery" it is actually the HUMAN BEING beind the computer being banned, which includes all of his other accounts.

Mr. Misery is actually the primary troll who has plagued this forum for years. Mr. Misery IS Alias. He is also the notorious Troll@AOL. I also happen to know his true identity (and it's an obvious one if you think about it) which I will withhold until I can file court paperwork and offer proof.

Mr. Misery, I have tolerated you for a long time, but it seems your tactics have changed and now are intentionally attempting to cause a ruckus, flood the forum, and generally make this website less of an effective resource for Northern Virginia residents. Please heed my warnings in this thread very seriously, as it is far simpler and less time consuming for me to pursue a legal route than to continually be bothered by your mindless antics.

You will be permitted to respond in THIS THREAD ONLY. You are officially on notice that you are no longer authorized to access this computer network, and any further attempts to access this network or server will be logged as evidence.

Everyone else,

If you see a post by Mr. Misery, Alias, or someone you suspect is Mr. Misery or Alias please report it to me.

Thank you, and good riddance.

- Cary (the admin)

edit by Cary @ 6:27pm: I may have spoken prematurely, Mr. Misery MAY NOT be Alias, but if they are not one and the same they have certainly logged into their accounts from the same Midlothian, VA Comcast IP address as recently as 1/8/12. Take this how you will. I have additional raw packet captures and custom-cookie logs to inspect before coming to any final conclusions.

edit by Cary 1/19/12 03:05: Unsticky.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2012 03:05AM by Cary.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.