HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another dumb white person shows how stupid they really are by getting arrested
Posted by: Whites are the stupidest race ()
Date: July 06, 2020 06:39AM

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1089353/target-karen-face-masks-call-donald-trump-video/

A "TARGET Karen" "attacked face masks and told the cops to 'call Donald Trump' as she said she cannot share 'classified information'.

"So Target, I'm not playing anymore f**king games, this s**t's f**king over," the woman shouts as she begins to tear packaged masks down from their hangings.

Then she tells the police officers to "call Donald Trump and ask him" and alleging that she speaks to the president "all the time."

The woman is then told to "turn around" and begins yelling "you're doing this to me 'cause I'm Jewish," and "this is a Nazi f**king game."
Attachments:
NINTCHDBPICT000593776484.png
Screenshot_20200705-140246~2.png
NINTCHDBPICT000593776499.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another dumb white person shows how stupid they really are by getting arrested
Posted by: Whites are the biggest criminals ()
Date: July 06, 2020 06:41AM

Lol
Attachments:
NINTCHDBPICT000593776492-e1593982699700.png

Re: Another dumb white person shows how stupid they really are by getting arrested
Posted by: Spam will not silence white ppl ()
Date: July 06, 2020 07:11AM

I love it when they do shit like this and get fired, arrested or even assaulted and Killed.

Posted by: walli ()
Date: July 06, 2020 12:38PM

She'll be okay. As soon as trump hears about it he'll back up her story and have Barr get the charges dropped.

Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: July 06, 2020 12:56PM

Fucking Trumpers should be deported.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.