HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Salt Peter
Posted by: MDJ87 ()
Date: April 17, 2007 10:01PM

Anyone know where to buy Salt Peter around here...I haven't really looked anywhere because i just assumed that it was something you had to order online. Now i'm getting the idea that you can find it in local stores.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Salt Peter
Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 17, 2007 10:03PM

LOL Giant ALWAYS sold it when I worled there. It's a pharmacy item. Bottom shelf. Most pharmacies should have it.

Posted by: The Congressman ()
Date: April 17, 2007 10:40PM

Stump remover

Posted by: Silly Science ()
Date: April 18, 2007 12:28AM

dont hurt yourself. [BooM]

potassium nitrate => ebay. real cheap and nobody cares what your going to do with it. it is commenly used as fertalizer in place of, or along with ammonium nitrate to increase potassium content so you might try local hydro supplers. stump remover is a long standing idea to source potassium nitrate though read the label, they dont make claims of content. if your looking to heart yourself or others then F**K OFF, otherwise nobody cares if your buying it so you dont have to be subvert with sourcing it.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 18, 2007 05:00PM

theres that huge gun store down in Warenton, they might have some.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 18, 2007 08:24PM

I have removed many a stump that way, sure beats getting a license for more powerful shit.

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: April 18, 2007 11:38PM

http://www.americarx.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=15653

Since you did not take two seconds to complete a Google search, I am confident you are not trying to make homemade gun powder. If you are not swift enough to show some initiative to find it on your own, I doubt you can figure out the formula for gun powder.

Evidently you continue to be embarrassed when called to the whiteboard at school. This will help keep that pesky feller down.

Posted by: not too smart ()
Date: April 19, 2007 02:05AM

Why do you all assume he wants it for explosives or gunpowder?

Maybe he's just got a five-day hardon like in 40-year-old virgin and wants to see if what they say about salt peter in bootcamp food is true.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: April 19, 2007 12:44PM

its not true what they say about being a buzz killer. Side note my cousin went throuhg boot camp and he knew one of the cooks who told him the food was awful but didnt have any Salt Peter cuz the "Guv'mint's too cheap"

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 06, 2020 07:05PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.