HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Virginia Weed Town
Posted by: DMV Toker ()
Date: June 29, 2020 03:55PM

In a couple of days the old dominion will be officially decriminalized. I and many others will happily parade down the streets of VA proudly toking our blunts. The pigs have had their days with us, now they cant do anything but write us a 50 dollar ticket as we blow heavenly marijuana smoke into their faces.

Rejoice as this state will be filled with the beautiful blessed scent of Mary Jane.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Virginia Weed Town
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 29, 2020 04:47PM

Smoke all the pot you want but don’t forget to wear your mask!
Attachments:
859A6298-2411-4C0A-B2E9-3D7C4199DA4C.jpeg

Posted by: 420mary ()
Date: June 29, 2020 10:48PM

Soon all the white girls we be hanging around the blacks because of their strong weed

Posted by: Kushy ()
Date: June 30, 2020 01:44AM

The states have decided to become the weed dealer. Too much profit slipping away when the states can tax the hell out of it and make millions. Weed being illegal never stopped anyone who really wanted to smoke it unless it had to do with a job or being on probation. Anyone who thinks this decriminalization (leading to legslization) is about increased personal freedom is naive, it's all about the money.

Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:05AM

Polish all the knobs you like. Don't forget to coif your mane.

Boys, boys, boys!

Attachments:
20200629_215337-1.jpg

Posted by: Piggys ()
Date: June 30, 2020 03:20PM

Now the piggys cant treat us like criminals any more. I would gladly and probably blow weed smoke into their faces and say "write me the 50 dollar fine you peasant" and continue to blow my smoke.

Posted by: peep ()
Date: June 30, 2020 03:27PM

Pretty sure it's only a $25 civil violation. And on top of that, I've already been stopped by the PWCPD when my car was reeking like weed. Right after a hotbox, I was glassed as a motherfucker. LOL he was only concerned about my license plate light that was out.

Cops have better things to do than mess with potheads. Unless you're black. LOL JK

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Posted by: Every Time A Decent American ()
Date: June 30, 2020 11:45PM

Smells the stinking smell of weed , its another vote for the GOP and Trump

keep up the good weed work . Light up everywhere !

Posted by: Ay peeps ()
Date: July 02, 2020 03:09PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cops have better things to do than mess with
> potheads. Unless you're black. LOL JK

Remember that time the police murdered your bipolar screaming crazy naked mentally ill dad and left him to die in the road like an animal? LOL

https://indyweek.com/news/wake/taser-death-raises-questions-mental-health-police-training/
Attachments:
download.jpeg

Posted by: Felix ()
Date: November 13, 2020 08:08AM

In past I thought that weed is really dangerous and it can destroy lives. The opinion of my parents is that weed is very dangerous and it has a very negative effect. I am smoking it and my opinion is that it has more positive parts than negatives. Of course I agree that if you smoke it everyday and do not have limits, of course you will have problems with control and dependency. Now is very difficult to find trusted stores that have long been known on the market It is very important to find a good store.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: November 13, 2020 11:00AM

Posted by: Adam1111R ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:24AM

Proposals to legalize recreational marijuana in Virginia are set to get their first serious hearings when the General Assembly convenes in January and, at least for now, it looks like there’s a decent chance they could succeed. I have asthma and this will be good news for me. I wanted to buy cannabis seeds but I didn't know if it is legal on out state or not. I read a lot of information and only one said me the concrete truth. On this site https://www.velacommunity.com/legal-status-of-purchasing-cannabis-seeds-worldwide/ I read all the information that I needed to know and sadly it is illegal in this state.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2021 06:42AM by Adam1111R.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.