HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’d be shocked to learn any actual black people visit this shithole...
Posted by: Dr. Sam ()
Date: June 27, 2020 01:36PM

But was the black community truly offended 20 and 30 years ago when someone darkened their skin to impersonate a black person, or for ironic purposes? I’d be curious what their feelings were at the time. If so, then yeah, it was wrong - but maybe we all need to take a toke and relax.

I don’t remember being offended at “White Chicks” or Eddie Murphy being a white guy on a bus in that old Saturday night sketch. Or the millions of other jokes about white people in comedy. Most blackface in the last 50 years wasn’t intended to hurt anyone. Sometimes it was meant to be ironic and encourage dialogue (like Ted Danson).

Curious to hear from the blacks. Any Native Americans (or is it “Indigenous?” ... I don’t fucking know, but whatever doesn’t actually offend) who are truly offended by being on currency 100 years ago, or the mascot of a school can jump in here too. Generally, it’s meant respectfully.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’d be shocked to learn any actual black people visit this shithole...
Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: June 27, 2020 01:47PM

I'm black and I think all of that stuff was hilarious. Robert Johnson said it best this week "black folks laugh at white people tearing down statues".

All these white people don't give a shit about black people. All they care about is the virtue signal and making everyone think they are so morally sound because they constantly talk about how woke they are, and march and put signs in their yards. They won't hire black people and won't give money to blacks and call the cops when blacks come around their house.

Posted by: Stay Shocked Stay Libtarded LOL ()
Date: June 27, 2020 01:52PM

Your pal DAJAX

Posted by: Oh NO ! Its A Negro Call Cops ! ()
Date: June 27, 2020 01:59PM

>All these white people don't give a shit about black people. All they care about is the virtue signal and making everyone think they are so morally sound because they constantly talk about how woke they are, and march and put signs in their yards. They won't hire black people and won't give money to blacks and call the cops when blacks come around their house.

The sign in the yard said "Hate Has No Home Here" but when the black man rang the doorbell, the windows blinds slightly opened with someone hiding , peeping out as they called the police

We all know about the fake outrage of libtard's , the hypocrisy and lies of Democrat's and how they shield themselves with armed guards and gates

Posted by: Degni ()
Date: January 07, 2021 03:33AM

Eine unangenehme Situation, aber auf keinen Fall nicht aufgeben! Klingt zweideutig, aber ich meinte eigentlich kamagra kaufen natürlich. Dieses Tool hat vielen Menschen geholfen, Ruhe und Selbstvertrauen zu finden!

Posted by: Rufus Dwayne LeRoy Skillet ()
Date: January 07, 2021 07:09AM

I be black. I comes here to laugh at all da dumb stuff youze krackas say. Nome sayin?

Posted by: Go home Nazi Degni ()
Date: January 07, 2021 08:25AM

Dr. Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But was the black community truly offended 20 and
> 30 years ago when someone darkened their skin to
> impersonate a black person, or for ironic
> purposes?

I cannot speak to the black community at large. I can say that 40 years ago black college students were really pissed off with white actors voicing the original Amos and Andy and with Al Jolson's blackface routines.

Posted by: Ole Boomer ()
Date: January 07, 2021 08:39AM

I'm guessing woke is a millenial, snowflake term. What a bunch of Kansas City Faggots.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.