HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DC Statehood and the Whoa is me blacks
Posted by: Sick and tired ()
Date: June 26, 2020 10:43PM

Once again that worthless piece of shit mayor bowser and Eleanor “WHAT UP” Holmes Norton are whining about DC statehood. First off DC is comprised of land donated by Maryland and Virginia for the formation of the federal district and is not nor was it ever intended to be a state. And speaking of hood that’s exactly what it’s become because other than downtown the blacks have trashed most of it over the last 75 years. Call it racist if you want. But how else do you explain predominantly black areas in Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Compton California, etc. are all trashed??? The buildings in those areas were not built with broken windows, graffiti, etc. The blacks destroy everything then whine about how they have to live in shitty areas and blame it on white people because of slavery. Slaves were first brought to America by the Portuguese! And where did the Portuguese get them? Oh that’s right your OWN FUCKING ancestors in Africa sold you into slavery!!! But yet you continually demand reparations from US government (ie:white taxpayers)because you know good and well African government will tell you go fuck yourself! And if you idiots think putting that creepy joe Biden in office is going to get you anywhere think again dumb ass! Yes trump may be an asshole to the 10th degree but he tells it like it is no matter who he offends. And at the end of the day before COVID unemployment was lowest ever including for lazy blacks and economy was highest as its ever been. And are you really dumb enough to believe Biden is going to take care of the blacks, the fags, lesbos, dikes, illegals, etc.? Every liberal democrat talks the same old bullshit but at end of the day, what did Obama do for the blacks? Not a fucking thing! Again trump is a flaming asshole but Biden’s just another career politician who basically has accomplished nothing in 40 plus years yet now he’s somehow going to make everything great? Puleeze that old fuck will not make 4 years before his dementia kicks in full bore and then we’re stuck with some dumb bitch VP who was not selected because of her experience but just because the color of her skin! I even hear talk of Stacy Abrams who’s the dumb cunt who refused to this day to concede the election for governor to a white man. So of course she cries it was voter suppression that cost her the election. No bitch it’s because voters picked experience over skin color YOU racist cunt! Now let me hear you liberal pussies who get all your facts from social media dispute anything I’ve said here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DC Statehood and the Whoa is me blacks
Posted by: Too long ()
Date: June 27, 2020 02:00AM

Posted by: Way too long ()
Date: June 27, 2020 02:09AM

Posted by: Very nice explanation ()
Date: June 27, 2020 09:07AM

Op, I will paraphrase:

Nigger area not state nor will ever be.

Nigger is a monkey with clothes.

Nigger lazy.

Soon less and less nigger in DC.

EVERYONE WINS!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.