HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
America, still kicking ass in virus cases!
Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: June 25, 2020 10:25PM

Nobody, absolutely nobody, tells Americans what to do. No masks, no social distancing, we prove the authority totally wrong when we refuse to follow easy and basic instructions. So much so that we’d rather die than have anyone tell us what to do. Merica!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: America, still kicking ass in virus cases!
Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: June 26, 2020 07:11AM

Also, can someone please help me get some Clozapine. I ran out and my doctor won't see me anymore because I grabbed his crotch at our last check up. My brain don't work too good anymore. Thanks!!!

Posted by: not rocket science ()
Date: June 26, 2020 12:52PM

Why is anyone surprised? When hundreds of thousands of people gather to protest the virus will spread.

Posted by: Maga!!! ()
Date: June 26, 2020 08:21PM

Most important thing is to be number 1!!!! And we are! Record cases for most daily increase in the whole world! Fuck trying to control this shit. We are free!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Cases Reflect Mobs ()
Date: June 26, 2020 09:37PM

Record numbers driven by millenials -- those who never learned history, and are so stupid they destroy statues of those who fought to free slaves. They even want to destroy a statue of Lincoln, who actually did free the slaves, which was paid for by former slaves.

The only bad thing about so many millenials getting the virus is they are young and will have an easier time of dealing with it.

They are self-absorbed, ignorant, and force their way on others using the power of the mob. They don't attempt to understand other positions, and they don't attempt to live within the system.

Some day no one will fight for their country, thanks to them. Then they will become slaves to another country. Hope they like it. It's what they want.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.