HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Welcome to the newly racist US
Posted by: Newly Racist ()
Date: June 25, 2020 10:24AM

Didn't think of myself as Racist a few months ago.

Now, I'm thinking I might have just been converted and "Wny" you may ask.

I believe that All Lives matter

I support Police

I see that FFX Police are under scrutiny for arresting blacks (https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/after-arrest-of-fairfax-officer-advocates-say-racial-disparities-in-use-of-force-may-point-to-deeper-problems/2020/06/12/4cc9283e-aa65-11ea-9063-e69bd6520940_story.html). Why did they get pulled over? Was it because they were driving while black or, did they do something illegal which resulted in a traffic stop? I assume they reisted and hence the report. Why not comply?

I see Chicago and the needless killings and thing BLM doesn't care nor are they doing anything about this. Why don't these protests go there and help? What about the Black Police Capt David Dorn where's Reverend Al?

Why are the Black's so entitled? Pretty sure I've never met a slave owner. Pretty sure no one alive has ever been a slave. Why is there so little motivation in the black community to achieve academically. If they did, they'd be placed to the front of the line at top schools, fill quotas for promotion in industry regardless of those more talented who may surround them. If they want school choice let their politicians know.

I watched the video of a Black Man beat a Macy's employee, another shoot roman candles at a homeless man and a Fed Police officer killed in Oakland where's the outrage?

I hear/read Shelby Steele, Candice Owens, Colin Noir or the Hodge Twins and I think wow, they're pretty smart and make solid points. Which makes me feel I'm not racist after all.

Maybe a rant but, why can't they see this? I work with quite a few Black folks and they are smart and talented professionals. BTW, so are the Asian, Indian, Mixed and other folks....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welcome to the newly racist US
Posted by: not the only one ()
Date: June 25, 2020 11:21AM

Guess this means I'm not the only one unwilling to pander with a BLM sign on my front lawn or virtue-signal that I'm woke.

I'm all for a hand-up but, we need to stop the hand outs.

I have friends that are black but, really don't consider their color as they're just good dudes.

Posted by: Ed L ()
Date: June 25, 2020 12:21PM

I was at chik fil a the other day and the white cashier had 4 people in line, but the black girl cashier next to her had no one. She keeps trying to wave people over and the people in the back of the line kept glancing up then pretending to check their phones. It's happening. People do not want to engage the blacks.

Posted by: Negroes Showing White Hate ()
Date: June 28, 2020 12:11PM

Many violent negroes have displayed white hate for no reason in the last weeks that I have personally seen

They have set themselves back 50 years in history with race relations

That said the great majority of negros I see and interact with are decent people who are kind to all

Its that the violent ones have brought shame upon their entire race now in so many peoples view

Posted by: Mr bear says ()
Date: June 29, 2020 06:51AM

Well it's WHITEYS FAULT ! Youz white peoples done it. Youz beenz too nice to the niggeros. Affirmative action, minority set aside contracts, easier college admittance despite low test scores, watermelon feasts at church in the summer and a KFC / Popeyes on every corner.

Time to pretend blacks don't exist. Ignore them and most will go away ( to prison). Whatever you do, don't hire them or promote them.

Posted by: HR Dept ()
Date: June 29, 2020 07:48AM

Thanks to liberal policies like affirmative action, set-asides, quotas and preferential treatment, all hiring managers know to discount “achievements” claimed by Black applicants.

Every liberal, condescending, patronizing policy to help Blacks has backfired in entirety. Shame that libs can never anticipate what is obvious to those with a brain. Dem policies are inherently racist, and only serve to make Blacks dependent on handouts from their White liberal masters.

Trump, on the other hand, has done more to help Blacks create prosperity than every democrat policy of the past 60 years.

Posted by: once you go black, you go back ()
Date: June 29, 2020 07:51AM

I don't hire blacks. Too much trouble once they get on board. Always start with a chip on their shoulder and immediately look to be aggrieved. Learned that on my first two and never did it again.

Posted by: wake up ()
Date: June 29, 2020 08:11AM

The "protesters" AKA the rioters and looters come in all races. Actually look at the mobs of people creating this havoc and you will see blacks, whites, Hispanics involved in all of it. This is not about racial inequality or protecting minorities from racial injustice (racism). This is just blind destruction and devastation.

It's meant to stoke hatred, resentment, fear. It's the lawless vs the law abiding. Take note of the elected officials who are doing NOTHING to stop it. Sick hate mongers like that have no business being in office. Vote them out.

Posted by: Fee Fi Fo Fum ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:01PM

I want to taste some nigger blood

https://youtu.be/rjE0TWYUfrM
Attachments:
85C215AC-CF56-4C16-84CE-D88913F8084C.jpeg
F92FE314-AEA3-4EEA-BE69-DE93F2A37238.gif

Posted by: jxevn ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:28PM

Marge Schott didn’t like the darkies many years ago. Go Reds!

Posted by: Go Reds! ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:51PM

jxevn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Marge Schott didn’t like the darkies many years
> ago. Go Reds!

https://youtu.be/tRODmLBT5G0

She was such a lovely lady.
Attachments:
10D86BDB-521F-43E3-A6FD-7C222E073AED.gif
1B147C84-FF29-453F-A9E0-0D6262150A74.gif
053AAAA3-D297-472F-9CD6-6D106237B65F.gif
D2CC7BA1-3A42-4CE0-92A9-D1A4553F0F34.gif
49BE5674-2723-4F76-A087-363D3836B713.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.