HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: clinton.gov caught taking bribes for Diet Coke and Pepsi to cover up FAKE NUTRITION INFORMATION (sugars)
Posted by: associated pressings 61 ()
Date: June 24, 2020 07:42PM

It was all over the papers at the time. but that's not Hillary the real story, because it didn't end there.

No prosecutions occurred. It was then discovered that Clinton.gov was taking extortion "fees" on an anual basis to let coke pepsi et al lie on the label

(other non-soda foods were also paying bribes, though DIET coke pepsi hit the news - for any unknown reason)

CLINTON.GOV WERE NOT FORCED TO STOP TAKING BRIBES, FAKE NUTRITION LABELS WERE NOT FORCED TO CEASE AND DESIST, DURING AT LEAST CLINTON'S PRESIDENCY

(fake stocks behavior and Clinton's SEC run in NY by NYC - where stocks are traded, also complete scams occurred including penny stock fraud, housing collapse. and GOLDEN PARACHUTES, the Great IRA Scandal during Obama, Bush's banning of stock swinging, much more)

TODAY - CHINA IS ALLOWS TO SELL ON EBAY AMAZON - flooding 1,000 chinese ads to flood out american manufacturers (a regular chinese practice, ie, naming a cell phone face the same as an american factory product and flooding the channel with it), refusing to show Country of Origin, refusing to show ingredients / information, and: amazon ebay complicit in allowing items to be sold so ilelgaly and BLOCKING CUSTOMERS FROM SEARCHING FOR MADE IN USA.

all scandals, all democrat big media big tech big democrat driven, started by dmeocrats, total Country Annihilators

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: clinton.gov caught taking bribes for Diet Coke and Pepsi to cover up FAKE NUTRITION INFORMATION (sugars)
Posted by: SDKKK ()
Date: June 24, 2020 07:42PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: associated pressings 61 ()
Date: June 24, 2020 07:44PM

I forgot. Allowing Germany Merk and USA's drug industries to LITERALLY SELL POISONS without any benefits, on fake studies FDA never were paid to clear, to be sold

CALL 1-800-BAD-DRUG

and btw, "en mass" lawsuits had been illegal before clinton, and these bad drug lawsuits are just lawyers sitting on money that never is disbursed to those (infected)

also - if you dead - what are your chances of waiting 4 years for a lawsuit? 0.

Posted by: sodio ()
Date: June 25, 2020 03:14PM

d

Posted by: sdflkjk ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:14PM

d

Posted by: diane29 ()
Date: September 21, 2020 04:20AM

If everyone knew how serious the effects of cola are on health. I think people know, but Cola makes a great advertisement, and people buy their "family happiness and comfort." I'm a taxi driver, so he kept me awake for a few hours. Guys, I feel the consequences over time. Tooth decay is the most visible and easiest obesity. My wife was looking for a solution that would get me in good shape and shape. Diets, medications, sports everything I tried. Although, the best diet was keto. it gave me the opportunity to eat everything, but meat, but in moderation. what to eat on keto you won't eat in any other diet. The results are visible, and I have changed the job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2020 12:53PM by diane29.

Posted by: the general mahhdii ()
Date: September 21, 2020 01:46PM

soda is satans breast milk

eye used to be a soda addict...would the get shivers if eye didn't get my fix

but proper diet and fizzy kombucha got me off that shit

the supreme alternative is Organic Martinellis apple cider

but yeah....democrats wanna murder everyone so they can perv off in peace

Posted by: Hoovyendy ()
Date: October 01, 2020 11:14AM

diane29 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If everyone knew how serious the effects of cola
> are on health. I think people know, but Cola makes
> a great advertisement, and people buy their
> "family happiness and comfort." I'm a taxi driver,
> so he kept me awake for a few hours. Guys, I feel
> the consequences over time. Tooth decay is the
> most visible and easiest obesity. My wife was
> looking for a solution that would get me in good
> shape and shape. Diets, medications, sports
> everything I tried. Although, the best diet was
> keto. it gave me the opportunity to eat
> everything, but meat, but in moderation. href="https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/Keto-Diet-
> Food-List-What-to-Eat-and-Avoid">what to eat on
> keto
you won't eat in any other diet. The
> results are visible, and I have changed the job.
I know what you mean! I have to give a try to this diet too

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.