HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stolen Disc(Frisbee) Golf basket
Posted by: jemelon ()
Date: April 24, 2010 12:50PM

My regulation disc golf target/basket was stolen from my driveway last week. It is all metal, has yellow peeling paint with a number 2 painted on the top rim.

If you see one in your neighborhood, please let me know.

Either way be warned. This theft required forethought on behalf of the thieves. The basket weighs about 100 pounds and would require a few guys and a truck to haul away.

(22152 area)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stolen Disc(Frisbee) Golf basket
Posted by: WTF ()
Date: April 24, 2010 03:41PM

WTF!!! Some one stole my regulation disc golf target/basket it had all metal, new yellow paint with a number 2 painted on the top rim. I've been looking for it about three years now.

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU LIVE YOU BASTARD!

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: April 24, 2010 03:50PM

WTF!!!!!! Someeone stole my stolen disc golf target with peeling yellow paint and A number 2 on the top rim that I stole from some other guy who plays frisbee golf and steals other frisbee golfers frisbee golfing things.

ps. Don't worry about finding your missing 'frisbee golfing net', because if someone happens to see it in thier nieghborhood, they most likely won't report it because they will be too busy DYING OF LAUGHTER!

Frisbee Golf.

Posted by: kip ()
Date: April 24, 2010 03:50PM

my name is Kip and someone stole my hacky sack tournament bag...it also has all of my D-N-D games and other cool stuff (said with a nice lisp)...jeepers

Posted by: tefd1877 ()
Date: April 24, 2010 05:51PM

Dawg, that sounds like a 1 man job to me. You might wanna widen your suspect base.Na imean?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.