HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anti China Rally Sunday
Posted by: Kessler ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:17AM

I am dead serious people. All these black lives matter Rally's going on (which are fine) why not an anti China Rally Sunday and bring some Chinese Flags to burn. It is our First Amendment right. I am thinking of starting it at the old courthouse. I am so pissed off with China as you all are also. Let's do it. USA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anti China Rally Sunday
Posted by: NATP ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:28AM

Niggers are the problem...

Posted by: "Mike" ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:32AM

Wonderful plan. I will be there. Name the place and time. Hopefully the media comes out and it gets back to Trump. We know China caused this. We can blow those bastards up 3 times over with our weapons. I will bring a Chinese flag and burn it.

Date: June 23, 2020 11:35AM

NATP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Niggers are the problem...
Please refrain from that talk on this thread. The Chinese are every Americans #1 problem. Blacks, whites, Hispanic s, Asian Americans can participate in this anti China Rally.

Posted by: Hop Sing ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:43AM

Chinese Lives Matter

Date: June 23, 2020 12:03PM

Hop Sing Wrote:
> Chinese Lives Matter

Not during war. Just like 1945 in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This is war. We are Americans and will win at all costs. USA. USA. USA.

Posted by: Not Trolling ()
Date: June 24, 2020 09:36PM

Lets do this fellow Americans. 1st Amendent right in this country. Fairfax Old Courthouse on Sunday. 6PM? I will be there with a few Chinese flags to burn. They are 8 bucks on Walmart.com. Lets burn some of these and express our hatred towards the Chinese Communist nation. Burn, burn, burn China. Please try to bring a chinese flag or two and burn these motherfuckers just like Trump should Nuke the hell out of them.
Attachments:
th.jpg

Posted by: Smiling Buddha ()
Date: June 24, 2020 10:02PM

You American faggots need to stop blaming China for your own problems. The virus has killed so many of your citizens because of your imbecile President. Why don’t you rally against him and your racist government.

Date: June 25, 2020 12:43AM

Smiling Buddha Wrote:
> You American faggots need to stop blaming China
> for your own problems. The virus has killed so
> many of your citizens because of your imbecile
> President. Why don’t you rally against him and
> your racist government.

You and China will burn in eternal hell. See you at the rally faggot. I will burn the chink flag in front of you and please try to stop me physically. I beg you to.

Posted by: USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA ()
Date: June 25, 2020 07:15AM

Hey OP Greed is what's killing America. First we send a majority our manufacturing to China then borrow against our national debt from China and end up with this Donkey in Chief in the white house and China owns his ass. Not entirely his fault but he does NOTHING to make the situation better for Americans. Top that off with his ignorance and selfishness regarding the virus and you can go to one of his upcoming rallies and voice your concerns on China. Trump is sucking Chi's dick everyday and likes it. Why are Trumptards so fucking stupid?
Attachments:
Trump10.png

Date: June 25, 2020 08:53PM

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA Wrote:
> Hey OP Greed is what's killing America. First we
> send a majority our manufacturing to China then
> borrow against our national debt from China and
> end up with this Donkey in Chief in the white
> house and China owns his ass. Not entirely his
> fault but he does NOTHING to make the situation
> better for Americans. Top that off with his
> ignorance and selfishness regarding the virus and
> you can go to one of his upcoming rallies and
> voice your concerns on China. Trump is sucking
> Chi's dick everyday and likes it. Why are
> Trumptards so fucking stupid?

I agree brother. That is why we need to express ourselves in a peaceful protest against China and Trump. Trump is our president and we need to let him know what we feel about China. We need to burn some chinese flags and get some media coverage. This is no joke people. I wish Harry Truman was our president right now. He dropped 2 big ones which are 1 percent of what we have now. I am sick and tired of this shit we are going through. All these other protests going on, why cant patriotic pissed off Americans voice our 1st amendent rights. See you Sunday at 6pm. By the way, dont come empty handed if you know what I mean.

Posted by: Average Joe white guy ()
Date: June 25, 2020 11:00PM

FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND STARTS WORLD WAR 3! I love it. Bring some chink flags and burn those motherfuckers to ashes and it will be on TV and the chinks will see it and Trump will see it. They started this war and we need to strike back with our full military might. Drones, submarines, F35 bombers, stealth bombers all with nuclear bombs. See you Sunday at 6:00 pm at the old courthouse on chain bridge and main st.

Posted by: pc ()
Date: June 25, 2020 11:41PM

OP has taken ignorance to a new high. Congratulations, you win the prize for being the top fool.

Posted by: Troll Catcher ()
Date: June 26, 2020 06:59AM

OP is obviously a Russian troll. Everyone with a brain knows that America's worst enemies are liberal democrats.

Posted by: Smirnoff ()
Date: June 26, 2020 11:00AM

Troll Catcher Wrote:
> OP is obviously a Russian troll. Everyone with a
> brain knows that America's worst enemies are
> liberal democrats.

Fuck you cunt

Date: June 26, 2020 03:22PM

pc Wrote:
> OP has taken ignorance to a new high.
> Congratulations, you win the prize for being the
> top fool.
Be specific. Why is this thread ignorant? You think those anti police and anti USA are doing any good? China caused all of this and we as fellow Americans need to be heard. We need to burn their flags. We need to destroy China with our Nukes.

Posted by: undergrounder ()
Date: June 26, 2020 08:22PM

Great idea but good luck getting these weirdos protesting for our country. This liberal white guilt weirdos need to be sent to Cuba. They hate their ancestory and our history than they should be deported to a communist country. I think some of these white protesters are great,great,great grandchildren of slave owners and are guilty and feel they need to appease the black community. Most blacks have moved on and are ok. Some are still bitter. Every country in the world has a bad part of their history.

See you at 6pm at the old courthouse on sunday.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.