HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrat Controlled Chicago Celebrates Fathers Day Weekend With 104 shot and 14 Killed
Posted by: JOE Will Stop The Killings Right ()
Date: June 22, 2020 11:58AM

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/20/21297470/chicago-fathers-day-weekend-shootings-homicide-gun-violence-june-19-22-104-shot

Now Democrats will start salivating on gun control dreams to ban guns from the American people and create a unarmed population that allows criminals to feed on the innocent , even though if JOE was in the White House there would be no difference in Chicago or any totally controlled US ghetto

That's because Democrats failed years of policy that does not work will still be in place one way or another even if in disguise. How about disbanding police and reducing their manpower ! How's that insane Democrat idea going ?

" What difference does it make " said Hillary , she's at least right with totally Democrat areas of high crime. Substitute shooting with stabbing as the guns are replaced by butcher knives machetes and steak knives or even Old Timer's "Toad Stabbers" and you will have the same result

WHY ?? The reason is DRUGS and a hopelessness of despair that exists in any area where Democrats are in full control where decent jobs are scarce and Democrat's attempt to keep blacks seduced with extended welfare as their economic polices don't "Jive" with job creation and the revitalization which jobs not welfare and DRUGS bring to ghettos

Never Vote for The Democrat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrat Controlled Chicago Celebrates Fathers Day Weekend With 104 shot and 14 Killed
Posted by: Its The Democrats Stupid ()
Date: June 22, 2020 12:09PM

>In a Sunday news conference, Chicago Police Supt. David Brown reflected on the surge in gun violence. “Bullets don’t just tear apart the things they strike,” Brown said. “Bullets also tear apart families. Bullets destroy neighborhoods and they ruin any sense of safety in a community.”

Brainless Democrat Hacks ! That just keep up with the Democrat status quo of gun control, now lets change the words he said and you get the same carnage

“Butcher knives don’t just tear apart the things they strike,” Brown said. “Butcher knives also tear apart families. Butcher knives destroy neighborhoods and they ruin any sense of safety in a community.” Buckets of butcher knives on every street corner , barrels of whiskey and bushels of weed , quarts of heroin and crack as well and what do you get

ITS THE DRUGS , ITS THE SOUTHERN BORDER WHERE THE DRUGS FLOW IN , ITS THE DEMOCRATS WHO WILL NOT SECURE OUR BORDERS AND EMBRACE DRUG USE

NEVER VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT !

Re: Democrat Controlled Chicago Celebrates Fathers Day Weekend With 104 shot and 14 Killed
Posted by: SURE VOTE FOR JOE LOLZ ()
Date: June 22, 2020 12:21PM

Note that Illinois just legalized weed last year and there are lines in Chicago of buyers

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190531/illinois-poised-to-become-11th-state-to-legalize-recreational-marijuana

NEVER VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILIES LIFE

Democrats are celebrating the passage of legal marijuana, now we see the results of drugs and despair in Chicago's ghettos

THE DEMOCRATS SOLUTION IS LESS POLICE LESS JOBS RUINED ECONOMY MORE WELFARE MORE DRUGS AND MORE ILLEGALS
Attachments:
chicagoslegalweed.jpg
legaldrugswinwinfordemocrats.jpg&updated=201905311927&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

Posted by: The Problem Not The Solution ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:59PM

The Democrat party

Posted by: lefty loosey ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:09PM

Must be conservatives that are pissed about Chicago. As a democrat, things look fine there to me. The city is wonderful and vibrant with much to offer.

Posted by: Knower of things ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:54PM

Chicago. A perfect example of Democratic leadership. Thousands of racist Niggers killing, raping, pillaging and burning shit down. This is the model Democrats will bring to your home community. The Democrats want to take away your guns and do away with Police funding(but you better believe the Democrats will have the very best police protection available). I don't know about you, but I know I like to feel safe when I drive through my neighborhood and come home from work.

Never Vote Democrat.

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: June 22, 2020 07:19PM

I have a high rise lux 2 BR condo I keep for Chinese manufacturing and union business deals in Chicago and a hired limo service . As far as the crime I have a saying, "I cant see it from my condo ", here in NOVA its "I can't see the illegals in Annandale from my house" I want to hire illegal gardeners and maids here and a high yellow mammie in Chicago to cook for me , Once when I asked a local negro about the crime he said "dime you need a dime bag man I got's you covered long as Black Slims not looking our way" if he see me Im toast

Posted by: Niggers=no fathers ()
Date: June 23, 2020 06:43AM

We’s don’t gots no dads so we shoot other niggers!

Posted by: BLM rep ()
Date: June 23, 2020 07:40AM

"Father's Day" racist term for wipo we will change name to "baby daddy day" to reaclcitrate the black man at this time thank you

Posted by: Deshaun Jones ()
Date: June 23, 2020 07:43AM

Where the fuck are those BLM and Woke white libs on inner city violence? It aint the cops killing all those Blacks! Sick of liberals’ hypocrisy!

Posted by: Kjhcb ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:50AM

Niggers don't care about BLM. Its just an excuse for them to get violent, loot and burn down their communities.

Posted by: Antifa Does Not Care About Black ()
Date: June 23, 2020 04:09PM

They only like to throw gas on fires started by Libtard Democrats, they are communists who will have to be dealt with harshly in the future of America as they threaten the freedom of the American people with their violence, they are terrorists and should be treated as such

Posted by: ldfkfj ()
Date: June 25, 2020 03:14PM

d

Posted by: I Solummly Swear ()
Date: June 25, 2020 03:45PM

To defend the constitution of the United states of America against all enemies foreign and domestic like the communist Antifa protestors and illegals who violated our laws entering the United States illegally , laws passed by congress as the constitution demands and Democrats refuse to obey

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.