HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Davis General Store in Clifton
Posted by: Pancho Villa ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:38PM

Davis is run by an inbred brother and sister combo. On any given day, you can find their old mom, the super gay persian guy or the pleasant latino working the register. Don't be alarmed as the simpleton is not far away. This older guy looks scary, but he is harmless...or so it seems.

Stay away from Davis. Not only is their gas typically 15 cents more expensive than any other gas station in fairfax county, the pumps are slow as shit. The pumps are poorly maintained and appear to be falling apart. Just today, there are 3 pumps that are not working.

I used to think their pumps were slow because they were old. Not the case. Davis has another station over off of Burke Centre Parkway near Starbucks and CAVA. That one is pretty new and its pumps are equally slow. YOu know right away that it is a part of the Davis franchise based on the fact that every employee appears to have a touch of downs.

The other hilarious, yet sad thing about Davis is that everything there is falling apart. They used to have an ice cream shop. No more. They used to have air you could use to fill your tires. No more. They had some guy selling vegetables on the weekend. No more. They had something going on in the fenced in area next to the station. No more.

Oh and if you need to go #1 or #2, you aint gonna do it at Davis. No bathrooms. Ever seen a gas station with no bathroom?

What is sad is that Davis gets a lot of traffic. I really wish the inbreds would sell this great location to someone who would give a shit, because they clearly do not.

I used to go to Davis all the time. Now, in the hope they go out of business (wont happen, but I can dream), I drive the extra miles just to stay away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Davis General Store in Clifton
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:47PM

You drive thur Clifton ! YOUR RICH ! Your supposed to show your white guilt instead of posting this drivel here ! Pay that 15 lousy cents extra and give them all 20 dollars tips will you even as you pump your own gas ! Immigrants built this country (without welfare) , remember that ! So give them some out of your well off pocket or the liberal townies will deservedly shame you !

Posted by: Hoppin place ()
Date: June 21, 2020 11:49PM

I always see kids hanging around the clifton General store on the weekends. What’s the deal with that place?

Posted by: pancho villa ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:49AM

Registered Democrat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You drive thur Clifton ! YOUR RICH ! Your
> supposed to show your white guilt instead of
> posting this drivel here ! Pay that 15 lousy cents
> extra and give them all 20 dollars tips will you
> even as you pump your own gas ! Immigrants built
> this country (without welfare) , remember that !
> So give them some out of your well off pocket or
> the liberal townies will deservedly shame you !

I feel shamed. Tomorrow I will give my bmw to the first immigrant i see.

BLM

Posted by: gracias por nada ()
Date: June 22, 2020 03:33PM

tu auto es basura yankee dog

Posted by: Si ()
Date: June 22, 2020 03:34PM

basura
Attachments:
JUNK.jpg

Posted by: c3yuv ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:28PM

Pancho Villa Wrote:

> I used to think their pumps were slow because they
> were old. Not the case. Davis has another
> station over off of Burke Centre Parkway near
> Starbucks and CAVA. That one is pretty new and
> its pumps are equally slow. YOu know right away

The pumps are slow probably because they have a filter that is supposed to be changed once in a while, and it hasn't been changed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.