HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Fairfax needs immigration law like the one Arizona just passed
Posted by: Kemp ()
Date: April 23, 2010 04:46PM

Ohh how fun that would be...
Attachments:
illegal_aliens.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax needs immigration law like the one Arizona just passed
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: April 23, 2010 05:55PM

Notice how the latte sipping hispaniz-guy on the left, trying to grab his crotch. Wonder why he's not holding anything? Because there is nothing there to grab! Also notice the guy to the right giving an accurate representation of what his buddy is trying to get ahold of. Now you see why he FAILED the Micheal Jackson Crotch-grab

Date: April 23, 2010 06:04PM

Hey wait a damned minute! With all this honest hard manual labor type work these Illegal Immigrant sympathizers claim the illegals do to earn thier illegal money, one would think that picture would be full of guys that are beef-cake cock-diesel sons-a-bitches built like brick shit-houses, but no. Instead they are just built like some shit. Manual labor? Nice one, try again.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 24, 2010 12:16AM

Wow, what a nice bunch. I remember this kid I once knew got jumped by a group of those corner humping amigos. He knifed three or four of them in the process, and he went to jail, while they didn't even get the bracelet treatment.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: April 24, 2010 02:38AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, what a nice bunch. I remember this kid I once
> knew got jumped by a group of those corner humping
> amigos. He knifed three or four of them in the
> process, and he went to jail, while they didn't
> even get the bracelet treatment.

probably because he had a knife. but that is just my guess.

Posted by: BeforeSunrise ()
Date: April 24, 2010 06:03AM

If you really want to have a good laugh this morning, check out today's
HuffingtonPooPoo. They are about to shit their pants because someone is
actually doing something besides singing the blues with a Mariachi beat.
Damn this is good. I can't wait to fire off some e-mails and phone
calls to all my elected officials and demand the same laws in Virginia.

Date: April 24, 2010 06:42AM

" A country willing to sacrifice its civil rights for an invisible sense of relief based on a false pretention that the country is or will be white and monolithic." -Axel W. Caballero, The Huffington Post.

Haha YOU COCKY RACIST SPIC BASTARDS with your entitlement attitudes.
If you are not here legally, your ENTITLED TO GET THE FUCK OUT, and STFU.

This article was some if the poorest reporting I have EVER seen.
Thanks for the LAUGH Axel!

Posted by: c ()
Date: April 24, 2010 07:19AM

It would be hillarious if police arrested and deported people who are protesting the law. I am all for it but damnit I am not mowing my own lawn.

Posted by: BeforeSunrise ()
Date: April 24, 2010 07:20AM

I'm going to send a copy of this to Connolly, Warner, and Webb.
On the State level, McDonnell, Cuccinelli, Petersen, and Bulova
need to read this also. This NCLR press release is racism in it's
purest form.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Apr 23, 2010

NCLR SAYS NEW ARIZONA LAW IS NOT THE ANSWER

Urgency for White House, Congress to Act on Immigration Reform

Washington, DC—Calling it a “sad day” for the people of Arizona and our country, Janet Murguía, President and CEO of NCLR (National Council of La Raza), the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States, expressed deep disappointment that Governor Jan Brewer (R–AZ) signed Arizona SB 1070 into law today. The bill gives law enforcement license to stop citizens and noncitizens to check their immigration status based simply on “reasonable suspicion” that individuals are in the country without proper documentation. The law opens the door to the indiscriminate use of racial profiling and comes at a high cost to Arizona taxpayers.

“We are extremely disappointed that Governor Brewer chose politics over sound policy,” said Murguía. “She joins a long line of other Arizona politicians who are trying to ensure their own political survival at the expense of the people they claim to represent and serve.”

“This is a watershed moment for the President and Congress. Will they continue to abdicate their responsibility and allow other states to follow suit or will they show leadership and respond to the state of emergency that our communities face by enacting comprehensive immigration reform?”

The new law also requires state, county, and municipal employees to ascertain the immigration status of a person if there is “reasonable suspicion” that the person is unlawfully present in the U.S. It also subjects local governments and their personnel to lawsuits by any citizen who feels that the new law is not being enforced sufficiently. The law will impose a $500 fine and a misdemeanor charge leading to possible deportation for individuals unable to show proof of legal presence. President Obama stated that the new law threatens to “undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans, as well as the trust between police and their communities that is so crucial to keeping us safe.” (For a complete summary of the bill by the American Civil Liberties Union of Arizona, click here.)

“The passage of SB 1070 will legitimize racial profiling in Arizona and it goes against our laws and our values as a country,” continued Murguía. “At this moment, we need to appeal to the better angels of what makes us Americans, and not our worst fears. Unfortunately, the rhetoric of division, and not unity, has prevailed today. We will continue to work with our allies to find a solution to our broken immigration system at the federal level, the urgency of which cannot be overstated due to this new law.”

For more information, please visit www.nclr.org | www.facebook.com/nationalcounciloflaraza | www.myspace.com/nclr2008 | http://twitter.com/nclr.

Posted by: General Lee ()
Date: April 24, 2010 07:27AM

I agree.

Posted by: cuz i know ()
Date: April 24, 2010 08:52AM

I love the sign at the protests in Arizona,
"Illegal immigration is not a new problem. Native Americans called is White People"
Try to eat out at a restaraunt, check into a hotel or get you yard landscaped. All of the stupid as Republicans who don't like illegal immigrants are hypocrites. They want free market economony, duh we need the labor. IF the illegal immigrants were from Sweeden they wouldn't even care.

Posted by: da truff ()
Date: April 24, 2010 09:07AM

::
I love the sign at the protests in Arizona,
"Illegal immigration is not a new problem. Native Americans called is White People"
Try to eat out at a restaraunt, check into a hotel or get you yard landscaped. All of the stupid as Republicans who don't like illegal immigrants are hypocrites. They want free market economony, duh we need the labor. IF the illegal immigrants were from Sweeden they wouldn't even care.::

Yea,a but swedes are clean and hard working. Face it, mexicans are FILTHY TRASH. Swedes wouldn't have turned LIttle River Turnpike into a third world country!

Posted by: Pablo ()
Date: April 24, 2010 10:18AM

Sweedish people are good looking. Mexicans are ugly and just stupid.

Posted by: c ()
Date: April 24, 2010 11:22AM

In france they outlawed the muslim ninja hat can we do that here? You should only be allowed to wear the ninja hat if you are a ninja.

Posted by: MickeyD ()
Date: April 24, 2010 12:18PM

cuz i know Wrote:
> I love the sign at the protests in Arizona,
> "Illegal immigration is not a new problem. Native
> Americans called is White People"
> Try to eat out at a restaraunt, check into a hotel
> or get you yard landscaped. All of the stupid as
> Republicans who don't like illegal immigrants are
> hypocrites. They want free market economony, duh
> we need the labor. IF the illegal immigrants were
> from Sweeden they wouldn't even care.

This is an attempt to try and hide. The only "Republican's" I know who
support illegal immigration have ties to the US Chamber of Commerce.
I'm a Republican and I say screw'em. Too many people are out of work
for me to buy this and your reply is laughable at best.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 24, 2010 01:52PM

god bless all immigrants legal and illegal. just becasue white people are frightened with the idea of a changing demographic is no excuse for hate legislation.

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2010 09:50PM by Vince(1).

Posted by: Fruppie ()
Date: April 24, 2010 02:25PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> god bless all immigrants legal and illegal. just
> becasue white people are frightened with the idea
> of a changing demographics is no excuse for hate
> legislation.

That's stupid.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 24, 2010 02:57PM

Fruppie Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > god bless all immigrants legal and illegal.
> just
> > becasue white people are frightened with the
> idea
> > of a changing demographics is no excuse for
> hate
> > legislation.
>
> That's stupid.

+1

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Juan Pablo ()
Date: April 24, 2010 03:44PM

Me and my five kids came to America from Mexico the legal way. I work hard and pay my taxes. Fuck all the illegal, no tax paying, raping motherfuckers.

Date: April 24, 2010 03:51PM

Congrats Juan and fam, welcome to America!

Posted by: trythis ()
Date: April 24, 2010 03:56PM

that's fine, let them stay, send your wife or young daughter to 7-11, Hummer road shall we say?, at 7am to get some milk....or go look at any of the free clinics in the area and dust off your espanol to communicate with most there....

...deport all of them to Arizona where they will do the right thing and catapult them back over....

Posted by: mjcc1987 ()
Date: April 24, 2010 04:24PM

"...deport all of them to Arizona where they will do the right thing and catapult them back over...."

lol, you made me spill my milk!

Posted by: mark ()
Date: April 24, 2010 04:38PM

You are all racists. You seem to have this notion that anyone that isn't white is an illegal immigrant. The law that was passed in Arizona is blatant racism focused soley on hispanics and other races that are not caucasian in their state.

You all don't seem to care if it's an english speaking canadian or russian or a person of european dissent that's illegally in the country .....and yes, they do exist just as much as hispanics. But those individuals are closer to our skin color and I don't see anyone of you getting all wound up about illegal canadians.....do you? Further more, the law gives police the ability to pull some one over for "reasonable suspicision" of thier immigrant status. Do you really think they are going to pull over a white couple and question their citizenship status? You would be kidding yourself if you think that would be the case.

So before you start shooting your mouths off about "illegal immigrants" and how it's ruining the country, consider who you're pointing that finger at and why. Make no mistake about it, it's because you're against anyone that doesn't look like you and that only goes to show that we have not progressed at all. Just grow some balls and admit you don't like hispanics. But don't stop there because I'm sure your hatred casts a wider web than just that race.

Posted by: Cherokee ()
Date: April 24, 2010 04:50PM

Bullshit.

Date: April 24, 2010 04:51PM

asshole named MARK wrote:
>You all don't seem to care if it's an english speaking canadian or russian or a person of european dissent that's illegally in the country .....and yes, they do exist just as much as hispanics. But those individuals are closer to our skin color and I don't see anyone of you getting all wound up about illegal canadians.....do you?

Why would we care about the Africans or Canadians? They don't have a culture that revolves around blatant conquistadorship. Also there are no Canadians or Africans bothering patrons of hardware stores and seven elevens to the tune of ABSURDITY.

SO DROP THE GODDAMNED RACE ARGUMENT ALLREADY WILL YA!!!

BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO POINT.

Date: April 24, 2010 04:58PM

So you don't care about the citizenship of the person, you only care that they are hispanic.

Hmmmmmm, point proven. Thanks!

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 24, 2010 04:59PM

white-space.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 10:26AM by WingNut.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:09PM

Exactly point proven: it is the 'FLOWER SELLING, ICECREAM CART PUSHING, CORRONA AND HIENEKIN DRINKING, PARKING LOT LOITERING, TAX EVADING, CHILD-RAPING, LEACHES ON THE ASSES OF AMERICAN SOCIETY AND THIER CHILDREN, SPICS, THAT BOTHER US.

So... YOU WIN!

Date: April 24, 2010 05:10PM

Wingnut, don't make presumptions? It's fucking blatant, as sure as shit stinks. You just seem to focus on what's right in front of your face....the hispanics on the corner. So if it was white people on the corner you would be ok with it right?

I hate to break this to you but I've lived in Northern Virginia all of my life and I work in the construction industry. I know plenty about hispanics in the area and I can't tell you if they are illegal or illegal and quite frankly I don't give a shit.

But this is about racism towards hispanics and using their citizenship status as a vehicle to voice that racism and hatred. Again, just because illegal canadians aren't right in front of your face hanging out on the corners they are in this country, getting government benefits and assistance. So take your racists opinion to some where else. Because that's all that it is. Be a man about it and admit it.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:13PM

What trade do you work Mark?

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: April 24, 2010 05:13PM

Hispanics are generally hard working people,but more and more of them are breaking the law and making all of them look bad. We ned to deport all law breaking illegals,not just the dark skinned ones.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:16PM

ASSHOLE NAMED 'Mark' wrote:
>"Wingnut, don't make presumptions? It's fucking blatant, as sure as shit stinks. You just seem to focus on what's right in front of your face....the hispanics on the corner. So if it was white people on the corner you would be ok with it right? "

Who said that we wouldn't care??? one of the biggest problems I had with my nieghborhood growing up was ALL THE BUMS SLEEPING IN THE STREETS and guess where else, INFRONT OF MY SEVEN ELEVEN, STINKING THE PLACE UP, AND THEY WERE WHITE!!! WHY DO YOU "MINORITY RACISTS" think everyone else is HATEFULL AND FOCUSES ON RACE LIKE YOURSELVES?

It appears the BUMS SKIN TONE HAS CHANGED, thats' all.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:17PM

Wingnut, focus on the argument, not on me.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:19PM

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2015 11:20PM by WingNut.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:20PM

You killed it Wingnut!!!

Haha mark.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:22PM

mark Wrote:
> Wingnut, focus on the argument, not on me.

You don't have an argument, just any easy way of trying silence people who are scared of the topic.

You don't work construction though, do you?

Date: April 24, 2010 05:26PM

Wingnut, don't be a drama fag about the accusations. Just make a fucking argument. Jesus, it's like arguing with a fucking woman with you.

Anyway, if you had any family that came to American through Ellis Island and lived in New York you would know that multiple families lives in apartment buildings in single apartments. This is nothing new in America.

Are you upset about the Vietnamese living with extended family members in one household? Indian families? Ect? It all comes back to one race that you rant and rave about....hispanics.

So focus on that Wingnut. Why do you hate hispanics?

Date: April 24, 2010 05:32PM

mark Wrote:
> So focus on that Wingnut. Why do you hate
> hispanics?

So you were on the debate team before you worked construction?

Date: April 24, 2010 05:33PM

FAG wrote:
>"Anyway, if you had any family that came to American through Ellis Island and lived in New York you would know that multiple families lives in apartment buildings in single apartments. This is nothing new in America. "

wanna know the DIFFERENCE? Those people were DOING IT THE LEAGAL WAY, hence our plight and grievance!

Posted by: Mark ()
Date: April 24, 2010 05:36PM

Troll, seriously, you're a moron. You don't seem to know anything about anything.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:40PM

Well fine then. If your gonna be like that, then I just won't play with you then.

There are plenty of other threads here with NON-RACIST PINHEADS to argue with.

-see ya.

Date: April 24, 2010 06:36PM

If you grew up in Northern Virginia in one of these neighborhoods, it doesn't make you a racist if you say these areas have changed for the worst and illegals are part of the reason why....

The reasons that neighborhoods in Falls Church and Annandale were settled by minorities mainly (Vietnamese & Central American) was because of white flight to the suburbs outside the beltway. Most of the houses were really low quality set up to house Pentagon workers in the 50's and 60's. The riff raff whites left in these neighborhoods let their houses become dilapidated. Fairfax County has to tear down abandoned houses near Loemans all the time because of the po white trash who let them fall down. The only reason minority families could afford to settle in these shitty neighborhoods is because the rich white folks moved and the white trash stayed.

The only reason illegal’s hang out at 7-11 is because that's where the white construction foreman come to pick them up. Why not arrest them instead of persecuting people looking for a hard days work.

Posted by: Spacy ()
Date: April 24, 2010 07:03PM

cuz i know Wrote:
> The only reason illegal’s hang out at 7-11 is because that's where the white
> construction foreman come to pick them up. Why not arrest them
> instead of persecuting people looking for a hard days work.

They should both be arrested. Doesn't the Arizona law do that?

It doesn't matter what color the illegal aliens are; there are people of all different colors and styles who are legally in the country. The Arizona law forbids profiling based on skin color, accent, etc., and their Governor has stated that they will take this seriously, to prove that people are wrong that this is about race.

Date: April 24, 2010 07:14PM

Arizona government doesn't have the authority to arrest based on Federal Immigration violations or hiring illegal aliens. Says so in the constitution. What state law has any illegal imigrant violated by just being here? I thought you republicans believe in the Constitution. You know.. the thing written by slave oweners who said women couldn't vote or own property.

Date: April 24, 2010 07:19PM

State tax evasion. Stealing public services. Rape.

Oh and some of those SLAVES your niggerass speaks of were ASLO SLAVE OWNERS AT ONE TIME TOO. Bitch.

Date: April 24, 2010 07:53PM

My guess is you are a product of Ass Rape. Let me guess? You went to Chantilly HS? You work as an insurance salesman? And your wife weighs at least 50 lbs more than you?

Sorry you can't afford to pay your taxes, pay for your kids to go to college, or get your wife's upper lip waxed. Sucks to be you.

You're a racist mother fucker who is upset because your people of color are elcipsing your stauts in society. Move to Alabama.

Date: April 24, 2010 08:26PM

cuz i know Wrote:

Fairfax
> County has to tear down abandoned houses near
> Loemans all the time because of the po white trash
> who let them fall down.

Really? News to me....

Date: April 24, 2010 08:43PM

IRRELEVANT PERSONAL ATTACKS: the last resort of a desperate internet loser

WITH NO ARGUMENT or VALID POINT! (cuz i know)

Posted by: Spacy ()
Date: April 25, 2010 06:03AM

cuz i know Wrote:
> Arizona government doesn't have the authority to
> arrest based on Federal Immigration violations or
> hiring illegal aliens. Says so in the
> constitution. What state law has any illegal
> imigrant violated by just being here?

What part of the Constitution says that Arizona can't pass a law making it illegal for an illegal alien to be in Arizona's border?

Posted by: James Madison ()
Date: April 25, 2010 09:31AM

Spacy Wrote:
> cuz i know Wrote:
> What part of the Constitution says that Arizona
> can't pass a law making it illegal for an illegal
> alien to be in Arizona's border?

Nowhere does the Constitution prohibit this. That's the way I intended
it to be.

Date: April 25, 2010 09:44AM

The law is an obvious violation of the Constitutional protection of unreasonable search. Where are the supposed lovers and protectors of the COnstitution...e.g., the teabagggers? Dont tell me that they are willing to turn their backs on the Constitution just because this law effects hispanic! I'm shocked...imagine that...teabaggers influenced by race!

Posted by: Mr. Lipton ()
Date: April 25, 2010 10:12AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> The law is an obvious violation of the
> Constitutional protection of unreasonable search.
> Where are the supposed lovers and protectors of
> the COnstitution...e.g., the teabagggers? Dont
> tell me that they are willing to turn their backs
> on the Constitution just because this law effects
> hispanic! I'm shocked...imagine that...teabaggers
> influenced by race!

I did not realize that 70% of Arizonans are teabaggers. http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/april-22-2010/rasmussen-poll-says-70-arizona-residents-support-illegal-immigration-bill.html

Posted by: Mr. Folgers ()
Date: April 25, 2010 10:21AM

It's interesting to see people use the words constitution and illegal immigrant in the same sentence. The constiution is the law of the land. It does not give illegal aliens any rights because they are here illegally. Forget the let's be humane bullshit. Anybody that brakes the laws gets punished. They broke the law by entering this country illegally. It's funny how liberals, democrats, and Obama love being hypocrits when it comes to the law.

Posted by: Brandon ()
Date: April 25, 2010 12:01PM

I'm sorry but the government can't sit on its lazy ass and do nothing, then turn around and complain when somebody picks up the slack and does their job for them.

The illegals are lucky citizens don't try reform from the barrel of a rifle.

Posted by: Peace ()
Date: April 25, 2010 12:03PM

It makes me feel nauseous reading the way people treats one to the other. It is shameful the way the human being (if you consider yourself a human being) to be expressed in a cruel form, without scruples and malevolent towards the other. If you know a little bit of history, you should know that the Americans, in a while given, were also illegal since the true native people here are the American Indian. The English (now called American) were illegal and made barbarisms against the native one of America, but of this, no one talks about. The Earth does not belong to them or to anybody, God provided us with it so that we lived in it and not so that we fought in it. It is only a line, very fine one, the one that the man uses to divide the Earth, without understanding, that is the same line that it will be used to dig its own grave. The line is called AVARICE.

Spanish Version for those Americans that doesn't understand the language.

Me dan nauseas el leer como la gente se trata una a la otra. Es vergonzoso como el ser humano (si es que te consideras un ser humano) se exprese de una forma tan cruel, sin escrúpulos y malévolo hacia la otra. Si saben un poco de historia, los americanos en un momento dado fueron también ilegales ya que los verdaderos nativos de aquí son el indio americano. El ingles (ahora llamado americano) era ilegal e hicieron barbaridades contra el nativo de América, pero de esto no se habla. La tierra no les pertenece a nadie nos la proveyó Dios para que viviéramos en ella no para que lucháramos en ella. Es tan solo una línea, muy fina, la que usa el hombre para dividir la tierra, sin saber que es la misma línea la que se usara para cavar su propia tumba. La línea se llama AVARICIA.

Date: April 25, 2010 12:11PM

Mr. Folgers Wrote:
> It's interesting to see people use the words
> constitution and illegal immigrant in the same
> sentence. The constiution is the law of the land.
> It does not give illegal aliens any rights because
> they are here illegally. Forget the let's be
> humane bullshit. Anybody that brakes the laws gets
> punished. They broke the law by entering this
> country illegally. It's funny how liberals,
> democrats, and Obama love being hypocrits when it
> comes to the law.

It's funny how people are so dimwitted when it comes to this issue. What Arizona has passed is a law that allows the police to detain and question people based on suspicions that they are in the country illegally. That means the cops have the right to detain Hispanics who happen to be American citizens simply because they have brown skin. THAT is what is unconstitutional. It violates the 4th Amendment and probably won't hold up under "equal protection under the law."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: April 25, 2010 12:14PM

Mr. Lipton Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > The law is an obvious violation of the
> > Constitutional protection of unreasonable
> search.
> > Where are the supposed lovers and protectors of
> > the COnstitution...e.g., the teabagggers? Dont
> > tell me that they are willing to turn their
> backs
> > on the Constitution just because this law
> effects
> > hispanic! I'm shocked...imagine
> that...teabaggers
> > influenced by race!
>
> I did not realize that 70% of Arizonans are
> teabaggers.
> http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/april-22-20
> 10/rasmussen-poll-says-70-arizona-residents-suppor
> t-illegal-immigration-bill.html

They'll support it until they start seeing it implemented. When the cops can't deal with murderers and rapists because the prisons are over-filled with illegal immigrants and when gang violence spikes because illegal immigrants will no longer cooperate with the police, the people of Arizona will think it's just dandy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Closed Borders ()
Date: April 25, 2010 12:21PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Mr. Folgers Wrote:
> -----
> > It's interesting to see people use the words
> > constitution and illegal immigrant in the same
> > sentence. The constiution is the law of the
> land.
> > It does not give illegal aliens any rights
> because
> > they are here illegally. Forget the let's be
> > humane bullshit. Anybody that brakes the laws
> gets
> > punished. They broke the law by entering this
> > country illegally. It's funny how liberals,
> > democrats, and Obama love being hypocrits when
> it
> > comes to the law.
>
>
> It's funny how people are so dimwitted when it
> comes to this issue. What Arizona has passed is a
> law that allows the police to detain and question
> people based on suspicions that they are in the
> country illegally. That means the cops have the
> right to detain Hispanics who happen to be
> American citizens simply because they have brown
> skin. THAT is what is unconstitutional. It
> violates the 4th Amendment and probably won't hold
> up under "equal protection under the law."

If you're a legal immigrant, all you have to do is carry the proper
papers. If you're a citizen, all you need is your drivers liscense.
I cannot remember the last time I left my house without mine. If a
cop asks for it, I'll show it to him. I have to show it every time
I buy a six-pack and sometimes for cigarettes. No big deal and Liberals
are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill so they can
lip service their way to amnesty. It won't work.

Date: April 25, 2010 12:31PM

The law is specifically written to deter racial profiling and race cannot be used as a factor in questioning someone. It will allow AZ police to confront suspicious persons in desert areas or on the road up from Nogales. If it is used for random confrontations the officers are acting in bad faith and are subject to civil rights cases.

There are obviously racist cops of all colors probably on every major police force in the country as cops are simply human. But you all are taking a lot of licensce with the letter and the spirit of the law. It will probably end up being a big nothing.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 25, 2010 03:31PM

methinks pablo in his composite pickup truck may get pulled over a few more times than usual. being hispanic and riding around in jalopy with a mexican flag bumper sticker on it may not be the best idea in Arizona anymore.

it will be interesting on how this law works out for AZ.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: paco ()
Date: April 25, 2010 08:58PM

are heres for a better life

Date: April 25, 2010 11:02PM

Mr. Lipton Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > The law is an obvious violation of the
> > Constitutional protection of unreasonable
> search.
> > Where are the supposed lovers and protectors of
> > the COnstitution...e.g., the teabagggers? Dont
> > tell me that they are willing to turn their
> backs
> > on the Constitution just because this law
> effects
> > hispanic! I'm shocked...imagine
> that...teabaggers
> > influenced by race!
>
> I did not realize that 70% of Arizonans are
> teabaggers.
> http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/april-22-20
> 10/rasmussen-poll-says-70-arizona-residents-suppor
> t-illegal-immigration-bill.html

The COnstitution protects the rights of minorities from the abuse of the majority. As far as the teabaggers..I wasnt insinuating that everyone who supports the bill is a teabagger. But all teabaggers should be against the bill...after all they love their constitution so much and the firearms to protect it.

Posted by: Vince (2) ()
Date: April 25, 2010 11:19PM

I'm proud of what Arizona did. That's a state with balls. It's obvious the federal gov will do nothing about this issue especially with Obama in power so I salute Arizona. Fuck the illegals. If the police pull you over give them the right identification otherwise stfu and get out of this country.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 25, 2010 11:52PM

The police should be able to simply run the license or ID card and see if that card comes up legal or illegal.

The bigger question is how do you know what is a fake ID in this day and age.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 26, 2010 12:31AM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> ThePackLeader Wrote:
> -----
> > Wow, what a nice bunch. I remember this kid I
> once
> > knew got jumped by a group of those corner
> humping
> > amigos. He knifed three or four of them in the
> > process, and he went to jail, while they didn't
> > even get the bracelet treatment.
>
>
> probably because he had a knife. but that is just
> my guess.

Yeah, but you're allowed to use deadly force if in fear of your life. Being jumped by a mob, especially half of whom are MS, is what I would consider a "Deadly Situation", which justifies the use of a knife.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: fed the fuck up ()
Date: April 26, 2010 02:55AM

Refreshing,welcome to america.

Date: April 26, 2010 06:51AM

Lurker. Wrote:
> The police should be able to simply run the
> license or ID card and see if that card comes up
> legal or illegal.
>
> The bigger question is how do you know what is a
> fake ID in this day and age.

You don't. That's part of the problem.

Do we really want to live in a country where cops can randomly ask you, "Where are your papers?" like we live in some Soviet Bloc country in the 70s?

Posted by: Vince (2) ()
Date: April 26, 2010 07:08AM

We already live in a country where obama appoints czars so yes we live in a soviet bloc country!

Date: April 26, 2010 07:25AM

Vince (2) Wrote:
> We already live in a country where obama appoints
> czars so yes we live in a soviet bloc country!

Check the record. Bush appointed more Czars than Obama. Where was your outrage then?

Posted by: FoolSmacker ()
Date: April 26, 2010 12:46PM

> Do we really want to live in a country where cops
> can randomly ask you, "Where are your papers?"
> like we live in some Soviet Bloc country in the
> 70s?

We already do. If an officer pulls you over for suspicion of *anything*, one of the first things he says to you is, basically, "Where are your papers?". It's usually phrased as "License and Registration please", or words to that effect. If you don't have any "papers" on you, you might very well be detained, pending verification of your identity.

---------------------------------
Who knows from whence he came, and who knows where he goes, dot dot dot.

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:08PM

> Vince (2) Wrote:
> -----
> > We already live in a country where obama
> appoints
> > czars so yes we live in a soviet bloc country!
>
>
> Check the record. Bush appointed more Czars than
> Obama. Where was your outrage then?

There was an explosion of "Czar" appointments after 9/11 and some for good reason. One being the "Terrorism Czar" or what ever,to deal directly with intel sharing (or lack of)between agencies do to the "wall" constructed by Clinton's Justice Dept. Deputy Att Gen. Jamie Gorelick. Most of Obama's czars are bush hold over positions. The only new one I can think of that Obama created was the Car Czar".........At least that one rhymes.

I am concerned that any controversial issue that pops up immediately gets its own Czar. Nothing like appointing a "Czar" or for that matter a "Blue Ribbon Commission" to pass the buck, duck responsibility, and make it look like things are really happening!
The Senate should be giving advise and consent on these unelected appointments. That would take a lot of time but is one of the few things they could do that may well work to our advantage and make them earn an honest living for once.

I'm sure there's a "Border Guard Czar" somewhere but I'll be damned if I know who he is.

The Arizona law is designed to divert illegal border crossings to the other border states decreasing the spike in violent crimes being committed by some illegals in Arizona. One of the dirty little secrets has been the Mexican Govts. lack of concern over criminals crossing to the U.S. We have had a mini version of the Mariel Boat Lift going on down there for some time. Drug smuggling, robbery and theft related crimes are most prevalent. Legalizing drugs may help but criminals will find a way.

Some have pointed to our economic downturn as a factor in decreasing illegal immigration but we still have better stuff to steel and more people with money to buy drugs. As usual the real causes of a serious issue are not being dealt with. Mexico's historically low economic growth has languished around 2.0% ave. annual for years and it's only that good because of GATT / NAFTA. One solution would be for the Mexican Government to follow the Chile model for economic growth. The late Milton Friedman (Chicago School of Economics) was instrumental in helping Chile structure their economy. This was one hell of an accomplishment and Friedman took a lot of heat for it. However it has worked and is one of the main reasons they handled their recent earthquake so well in contrast to Haiti. Chile is currently the 11th most economically free nation in the world and the most free in Latin America. I really don't think President Felipe de Jesus CALDERON Hinojosa would be any tougher to work with than Chile's former Pinochet regime.

There is a lot of things we could have done different over the years but we have to work with what we have now. One thing I hope happens if there is a political upheaval in our country would be a total overhaul of State Department personnel. There are too many entrenched, career minded, pointy headed, Ivy League educated holier than thou elitists that have dug them selfs in for years over several administrations and are dead weight when it comes to new approaches with the Mexican Govt. Unless this happens look for more band aid measures by the states concerning illegal immigration.

Posted by: Mark ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:08PM

I hate the spics too. I was just doing my best to troll.

Date: April 26, 2010 01:19PM

FoolSmacker Wrote:

>
>
> We already do. If an officer pulls you over for
> suspicion of *anything*, one of the first things
> he says to you is, basically, "Where are your
> papers?". It's usually phrased as "License and
> Registration please", or words to that effect. If
> you don't have any "papers" on you, you might very
> well be detained, pending verification of your
> identity.

Police have to have cause. If they don't have cause, the selection process has to be totally random. What Arizona is doing is asking people who are Hispanic for their birth certificate for just being Hispanic. It's ridiculous.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:25PM

> Police have to have cause. If they don't have
> cause, the selection process has to be totally
> random. What Arizona is doing is asking people who
> are Hispanic for their birth certificate for just
> being Hispanic. It's ridiculous.

I'm sure Arizona planned on masquerading this law as a secondary offense type of charge the way Virginia does with seatbelt enforcement. I was pulled over for improper lane change and then given a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt. We all know that the Arizona police are basically going to profile everybody who looks Hispanic...but I don't think they're going to be going door-to-door SS style demanding papers. (yet)

Posted by: so long as... ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:30PM

> Vince (2) Wrote:
> -----
> > We already live in a country where obama
> appoints
> > czars so yes we live in a soviet bloc country!
>
>
> Check the record. Bush appointed more Czars than
> Obama. Where was your outrage then?

Checking the record, who had more czars not confirmed by the Senate?

Date: April 26, 2010 01:33PM

so long as... Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Vince (2) Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > We already live in a country where obama
> > appoints
> > > czars so yes we live in a soviet bloc
> country!
> >
> >
> > Check the record. Bush appointed more Czars
> than
> > Obama. Where was your outrage then?
>
> Checking the record, who had more czars not
> confirmed by the Senate?

For the record, how many Czars were approved by Republicans in the Senate under Bush who are now aghast that Obama is trying to appoint Czars?

Posted by: yupper ()
Date: April 26, 2010 01:45PM

> What Arizona is doing is asking people who
> being Hispanic.

No they aren't.

The law allows the cops to verify legal status. Now, when cops pick up a shoplifter, rapist, gang banger; or stop a van with 53 passengers, which is doing 110 mph on I10 at 3 am without lights, they can verify the folks aren't breaking the law by being here illegally.

and if the illegals don't like the new law, they can always choose to get legal or go home.

Date: April 26, 2010 02:11PM

yupper Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > What Arizona is doing is asking people who
> > are Hispanic for their birth certificate for
> just
> > being Hispanic.
>
> No they aren't.
>
> The law allows the cops to verify legal status.
> Now, when cops pick up a shoplifter, rapist, gang
> banger; or stop a van with 53 passengers, which is
> doing 110 mph on I10 at 3 am without lights, they
> can verify the folks aren't breaking the law by
> being here illegally.
>
> and if the illegals don't like the new law, they
> can always choose to get legal or go home.

Sounds good in theory. Implementing it is a whole different story.

Date: April 26, 2010 04:37PM

> Police have to have cause. If they don't have
> cause, the selection process has to be totally
> random.

As anyone who's been stopped a few times can tell you, "cause" is a gray area. The cop can say he saw you swerving a little in your lane. Maybe he didn't think you came to a complete stop at that intersection. I myself have been stopped twice simply based on the make and model of car I was driving.

> What Arizona is doing is asking people who
> being Hispanic. It's ridiculous.

The only thing that's ridiculous is your sensationalistic statement.

What AZ is doing is this: If an officer has suspicion (other than just "he's brown") that a person is here illegally, the officer can stop that person and verify their identity and legal status. Accepted IDs would be driver's licenses, green cards, etc. Nobody expects hispanic Arizonans to carry their birth certificates around with them. If they don't have sufficient ID to prove their citizenship, they can be detained while their status is determined.

While I admit there may be a few "bad apples" in Arizona who will abuse this law, I would like to think that, like mosts law enforcement agencies, the Arizona police forces are responsible and fair-minded, despite their caricatured portrayal by the opponents of this law.

Posted by: Brandon ()
Date: April 26, 2010 05:04PM

Police can stop and check you for any reason. One night I was out for a walk after getting off a long shift at work. I was wearing very common clothes, jeans and a black hooded sweatshirt. I suddenly saw a big beam of light behind me and a police car pulled up besides me. The officer asked for my id since he said the owner of a 7-11 saw somebody matching my description breaking into the church next door. I didn't have my id just my $200 Ipod with me. Doubt I'd rob a place with my Ipod on me. I gave him my full name and social security number along with my address and date of birth. He pulled it up on his computer and I assume he saw my driver's license picture on file.

Date: April 26, 2010 05:14PM

All else being said it is the Federal Govts. responsibility to secure our borders. The new AZ law, however misguided is just a symptom of a greater failure. The appeals process most likely will deem Arizona's SB 1070 unconstitutional. However if it reaches the US Supreme Court it very well could stand considering the current political climate we find ourselves in.

Senator McCain's moral compass must be spinning like a top. I'm not sure what the Dems strategy is here. Obama is dead set on getting an amnesty type bill passed this summer. Democratic polling numbers show this should help energize the youth electorate for the fall election which they will need to retain an ever increasingly precarious majority in the U.S. House of Rep. .However, Obama's Rock Star aura will be missing this fall and I doubt the youth vote will be there.
However if their wanting to get rid of McCain it couldn't be working out better. J.D. Hayworth, (a freeking former Dee-Jay) mind you, is closing fast hammering the illegal immigration issue relentlessly. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Texas State Leg. surface soon in concurrence with AZ setting us up for a good old fashioned States Rights showdown. Couple this with the States suing the Fed. Govt. over the Health Care mandates and we have the makings of some serious revolt forming, tea baggers be damned!....

Anyway it's good to see our country coming together in these hard times..... Kumbayah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2010 05:17PM by mcsmack.

Date: April 26, 2010 06:37PM

Let's not forget, Arizona was the last state in the union to approve Martin Luther King Jr. holdiday. No surprise!

Date: April 26, 2010 06:55PM

GOOD 4 them! Fuck you idiots. Get used to the new law or GET OUT, because the law says nothing about race, so therefore WE ALL ARE SUBJECT TO IT!

CONGRATS ARIZONA! And FUCK YOU LYING REVERSE-RACISTS. White Power!

Posted by: FrankTheTank ()
Date: April 26, 2010 08:36PM

The law is riduclous. Repeal it and just make all the illegals legal and document them. Simple, easy, done. Oh wait, we're talking about the government.

Nevermind.

Posted by: TheMoreYouKnow ()
Date: April 26, 2010 09:17PM

Yeah right, reward the fucking criminals that have NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S. OR OUR CURRENT LAWS, real smart asswad. FUCK YOU, TRY AGAIN! Oh yeah, were talking about bombastically stoopid Neo-Communist Liberals here.

Sorry but, well, WE MIND.

Date: April 26, 2010 10:12PM

TheMoreYouKnow Wrote:
> Yeah right, reward the fucking criminals that have
> NO RESPECT FOR THE U.S. OR OUR CURRENT LAWS, real
> smart asswad. FUCK YOU, TRY AGAIN! Oh yeah, were
> talking about bombastically stoopid Neo-Communist
> Liberals here.
>
>
>
> Sorry but, well, WE MIND.

DO you speed? Do you run yellow lights? Do you use your cell phone while driving? Do you always use your seat belts? You are as guilty as any illegal.

Posted by: so long as.... ()
Date: April 27, 2010 12:09AM

> so long as... Wrote:
> -----
> > WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Vince (2) Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > We already live in a country where obama
> > > appoints
> > > > czars so yes we live in a soviet bloc
> > country!
> > >
> > >
> > > Check the record. Bush appointed more Czars
> > than
> > > Obama. Where was your outrage then?
> >
> > Checking the record, who had more czars not
> > confirmed by the Senate?
>
>
> For the record, how many Czars were approved by
> Republicans in the Senate under Bush who are now
> aghast that Obama is trying to appoint Czars?

So, you still can't or won't answer the question...

Date: April 27, 2010 12:52AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> DO you speed?

A lot of people do. And when they get caught, they are expected to accept the consequences.

> Do you run yellow lights?

That's not illegal.

> Do you use your cell phone while driving?

Also not illegal.

> Do you always
> use your seat belts?

Personally speaking, yes I do.

> You are as guilty as any
> illegal.

Guilty of something, yes. Right now, I have an outstanding speeding ticket. I didn't complain when I got it, and I won't complain when I fork over $137 to the Fairfax County GDC next month. You won't hear me complaining about how I was only speeding to get to a job that Americans won't do, to make a better life for my family. I broke the law, I pay the price. That's the way it works. If your illegal buddies want to break the law by coming here, that's their decision. But they shouldn't complain when the authorities try to come after them.

Date: April 27, 2010 11:06AM

Vince(1),

one last time for all you stupid motherfuckers, yes we want those SAME COPS who WE PAY to BUST US, when we make driving infractions -to BUST YOUR ASSES THE FUCK OUTTA THIS COUNTRY WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR DRIVING INFRACTIONS. Because UNLIKE the LEGAL RESIDENT, YOUR ILLEGAL ASS, DOES NOT BELONG HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

...oh and if you come back, well, re-entering the US after deportation should be considered a FELONY in itself.

Date: April 27, 2010 11:10AM

Q. Vince,

Would you fight so adamantly for my WHITE ass if I illegally immigrated from Europe? And let's say for shits and giggles, I was doing 75 in a 35 through your residential area. If I hit and killed YOUR child with MY car, would you fight for me to be made a LEGALIZED CITIZEN, along with ALL THE OTHER BLATANT AND COCKY LAWBREAKERS ALIKE MYSELF?

A. I don't think so you RACIST FUCK!

Date: April 27, 2010 12:05PM

Rather than making numerous posts ramping up racial and reverse racial accusations against each other complete with embarrassingly stupid hypothetical's, pause for a moment to read an article if you missed it:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703465204575208382473306238.html

The last paragraph is critical in understanding truth as to the motives of a lot of the powers that be involved with this issue.

"But so long as Republicans, Democrats and Mr. Obama mainly view immigration as an electoral weapon, the nation can expect more desperate laws like Arizona's."

Try to metabolize that last statement........

Don't fall for their trap. Politicians on both sides count on the emotional escalation of supporters to bolster their own viability and power on any given issue. Case in point, illegal immigration. Sometimes it's more beneficial for these Bastards to have an inflamed issue rather than seek a smart solution. This is especially true during election time.

Don't allow yourselves to be used as pawns, sheep or what ever the hell. Educate yourselves, and don't be stupid. A lot of politicians plot strategy believing they are smarter than a vast majority of the American people. We should try hard not to prove them right.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2010 12:30PM by mcsmack.

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: April 27, 2010 12:11PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Educate yourself's, and don't be stupid.

You mean don't be stupid like constructing a sentence that reads, "educate yourself's." Talk about being stupid, dumbass.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 27, 2010 12:14PM

Angie Wrote:
> mcsmack Wrote:
> -----
> > Educate yourself's, and don't be stupid.
>
>
> You mean don't be stupid like constructing a
> sentence that reads, "educate yourself's." Talk
> about being stupid, dumbass.

misspelling-graphjam.jpg

Date: April 27, 2010 12:36PM

'Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS and GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETS!'

"philscamms" -internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Date: April 27, 2010 12:37PM

eesh Wrote:
> Angie Wrote:
> -----
> > mcsmack Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Educate yourself's, and don't be stupid.
> >
> >
> > You mean don't be stupid like constructing a
> > sentence that reads, "educate yourself's."
> Talk
> > about being stupid, dumbass.
>
>

OK, is that better? This is why we have 24/7 online spelling police like "yourself". I'm guessing the issue on this thread doesn't interest you.

Let me take another shot at it.............. Go Fuck Yourself
>

Date: April 27, 2010 12:43PM

"yourself's".

Sorry bro, your wrong and Angie is right. Your a bumbling idiot. Politics has no bearing on a issue that subjects legal citizens to accountablility and punishment, but asks we make special arrangements for and look the other way for a certain special interest vagrant ethnic minorities when they break the law.

Date: April 27, 2010 12:45PM

Don't you mean GO FUCK YOURSELF'...u idiot?

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: April 27, 2010 12:45PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
> "yourself's".
>
> Sorry bro, your wrong and Angie is right. Your a
> bumbling idiot.

Says the bumbling idiot who doesn't know the difference between "your and "you're."

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 27, 2010 12:46PM

He knows. He just doesn't care.

Date: April 27, 2010 12:47PM

'Metabolize' that you babboon.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.