HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
INSTEAD OF WALKING ON EGGSHELLS AROUND AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW PERSONALLY, JUST SOCIAL DISTANCE YOURSELF AWAY FROM THEM. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEM.
Posted by: Africans do this all the time. ()
Date: June 18, 2020 07:13AM

That way they cannot accuse you of anything discriminatory.
Stay away from them.
Just go about your business and let them go about theirs.

This applies to all African Americans who you do not know personally and even perhaps applies to some who you do know personally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: INSTEAD OF WALKING ON EGGSHELLS AROUND AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW PERSONALLY, JUST SOCIAL DISTANCE YOURSELF AWAY FROM THEM. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEM.
Posted by: bhb77 ()
Date: June 18, 2020 08:45AM

I just saw one on tv and I abruptly changed the channel.

Re: INSTEAD OF WALKING ON EGGSHELLS AROUND AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW PERSONALLY, JUST SOCIAL DISTANCE YOURSELF AWAY FROM THEM. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEM.
Posted by: EVL4M ()
Date: June 18, 2020 08:49AM

Africans do this all the time. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That way they cannot accuse you of anything
> discriminatory.
> Stay away from them.
> Just go about your business and let them go about
> theirs.
>
> This applies to all African Americans who you do
> not know personally and even perhaps applies to
> some who you do know personally.

I started this practice about ten years ago at work. I only communicate to black coworkers through email and my boss is always cc'd. There is no water cooler talk, direct verbal communication in person or in meetings, and I certainly do not engage in any activities outside of work that bring me into contact with my black coworkers (happy hours, baby showers, cookouts, etc.). Work is work and it stays there. Honestly, I've started doing this with all my coworkers. No contact outside of work. No texts, no Facebook, no instagram, no in person meetings of any kind. You just cannot trust people not to turn some innocuous statement, gesture or body language into something it was not intended to be and find yourself with an HR complaint or worse. Not worth it. It's a shame it has come to this. I remember the days of going out with people from work every Friday for beers, BBQ's on weekends, Halloween/Christmas/Birthday parties. It was fun. But those days are no more.

Posted by: dkrce ()
Date: June 18, 2020 09:01AM

Absolutely.

We tried for many years to have them assimilate and work together, but the blacks won't have it. Everything has to about them being black and black this and black that. We can't just be people and move forward. Bush talked about the "soft bigotry of low expectations". The result of this latest effort by the left will to make blacks invisible. Democrats have once again sent the negros down another notch on the evolutionary chain. So many people are now afraid to even go near one for fear of being attacked either physically or verbally - or expected to bow down to them in some form or acknowledge their grievances.

They are indeed better left alone.

Posted by: Enos ()
Date: June 18, 2020 11:45AM

No good can come out of interactions with Negros.
I've avoided them for years.

Posted by: BLM ()
Date: June 18, 2020 12:03PM

Fellas, this is the most toxic nonsense I have ever heard. We need to learn how to coexist peacefully with one another, and not have something as trivial as skin color divide us.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: June 18, 2020 12:10PM

At the next level, you can actually train your eyes not to see them. It's sort of based on the thousand yard stare. Practice it enough and they become invisible to your mind.

Posted by: YT39E ()
Date: June 18, 2020 12:18PM

BLM Wrote:
> Fellas, this is the most toxic nonsense I have
> ever heard. We need to learn how to coexist
> peacefully with one another, and not have
> something as trivial as skin color divide us.

Nope, not anymore. The Blacks and Women make the rules. White males are expected to know every term, phrase or gesture that is "off limits" this week/today/tomorrow, yet there is no guidebook on this. And the rules are constantly changing. "Don't call me colored, I'm Black." "Don't call me Black, I'm African American." "Refer to us as people of color." "Call me Black. I'm Black and I'm not from Africa." How about I just don't engage you or call you anything. Much easier.

Posted by: Nate Higgers ()
Date: June 18, 2020 12:25PM

It's all so confusing what with black, colored or African American. Why not call them what always worked and universally understood for nearly four hundred years?

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: June 18, 2020 12:30PM

Nate Higgers Wrote:
> It's all so confusing what with black, colored or
> African American. Why not call them what always
> worked and universally understood for nearly four
> hundred years?

No matter what you call them, they are becoming more and more irrelevant. While the rest of the country works and engages in commerce and goes about their lives, these people spend their days protesting and virtue signaling and making demands. They have been relegated to entertainment, and even much of that is becoming bothersome as they are using those platforms to make more demands.

Posted by: Metro Blows ()
Date: June 18, 2020 12:46PM

Are you happy with the way Metro (WMATA) is run? I worked for a company that did business with Metro and I have never seen a more worthless group or do-nothing, lazy ass people in all my life.

And most of those people are making good money too.

Posted by: dead like TuPOC ()
Date: June 18, 2020 12:48PM

Is it PC to call people POCs? Sounds pretty similar to WOP, those damn POCs are on my lawn, I kinda like the sound to it. IMO sounds more racist than saying AA or blacks.

Posted by: Avoid Eye Contact ()
Date: June 18, 2020 01:31PM

Don't make yourself visible , cower if your white, Democrats gave them passes to commit violent crimes , they own you now and live in your head 24/7 365 thanks to Democrats who are the ones who are cowering and who have them living in their heads not making eye contact heads nodding yes yes yes to anything they say even if its Im going to cut you or gimmie your cash and Rolex watch don't forget the designer basketball shoes

Posted by: DO I Sound Racist ^ ()
Date: June 18, 2020 01:35PM

I wasn't until I got a good dose of real racism from them lately , its contagious

Its also a reason Democrats will lose in Nov 2020 for aiding and abetting criminals

Posted by: Diehard Liberal ()
Date: June 18, 2020 03:20PM

We democrats are doing our part to end the plague of Blacks, by supporting free abortions in black ghettos. Yes, we want their votes, but we are actively replacing them with those of illegals and jihadists.

Why do conservatives insist on fighting us over this?

Posted by: Hommie ()
Date: June 18, 2020 10:02PM

You racist ASSHOLES !
You all make me so proud.
Allow me to suggest NIGGER reparations:

I'm nominating Derek Chauvin for officer of the year. He was my favorite super-hero ever. Then Garrett Rolfe steps up his game and now I don't know which should be officer of the year. I think I will just nominate both, send them thank you cards and if they are convicted write TRUMP asking him to pardon both as WAR heroes. Worst case scenario I will be depositing money every month into their commissary accounts (anonymously) under the name Trayvon Martin. I'm reducing the amount I tip all black waiters from 20% to 10% and to ZERO for all black Lyft and Uber drivers to pay for it.

Posted by: My nigga!! ()
Date: June 18, 2020 10:23PM

Attachments:
1535684023023.png

Posted by: upnnv ()
Date: June 19, 2020 01:10AM

This practice is not racist at all. It is basic common sense at this point.

Posted by: for the health of the company ()
Date: June 19, 2020 07:25AM

EVL4M Wrote:
> Africans do this all the time. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That way they cannot accuse you of anything
> > discriminatory.
> > Stay away from them.
> > Just go about your business and let them go
> about
> > theirs.
> >
> > This applies to all African Americans who you
> do
> > not know personally and even perhaps applies to
> > some who you do know personally.
>
>
> I started this practice about ten years ago at
> work. I only communicate to black coworkers
> through email and my boss is always cc'd. There is
> no water cooler talk, direct verbal communication
> in person or in meetings, and I certainly do not
> engage in any activities outside of work that
> bring me into contact with my black coworkers
> (happy hours, baby showers, cookouts, etc.). Work
> is work and it stays there. Honestly, I've started
> doing this with all my coworkers. No contact
> outside of work. No texts, no Facebook, no
> instagram, no in person meetings of any kind. You
> just cannot trust people not to turn some
> innocuous statement, gesture or body language into
> something it was not intended to be and find
> yourself with an HR complaint or worse. Not worth
> it. It's a shame it has come to this. I remember
> the days of going out with people from work every
> Friday for beers, BBQ's on weekends,
> Halloween/Christmas/Birthday parties. It was fun.
> But those days are no more.

I avoid all that my not hiring any in the first place. I'd rather let a job go unfilled than hire someone who is going to immediately start complaining and looking to be aggrieved. Luckily, unqualified vet applicants can always block a job if you need them to and I'd rather hire one of those.

Posted by: My ex boss was African American ()
Date: June 19, 2020 08:20AM

My ex boss was a great man though he was kind of a country hillbilly black and the complete opposite of the stereotypical dindu

He would refer to chip on the shoulder blacks as crybabies and do nothings

Posted by: ....... ()
Date: June 19, 2020 08:39AM

Uncle Ralph Wrote:
> At the next level, you can actually train your
> eyes not to see them. It's sort of based on the
> thousand yard stare. Practice it enough and they
> become invisible to your mind.

Good way to get attacked by one. You need situational awareness around blacks.

Posted by: Black people have the power lol ()
Date: June 19, 2020 08:46AM

It must really suck to be so afraid of strangers lol. Wow, you people are so pathetic and paranoid and none of you have ever had a personal negative experience with a black person. Talk about them having control over you.

Posted by: so impactful ()
Date: June 19, 2020 08:51AM

Black people have the power lol Wrote:
> It must really suck to be so afraid of strangers
> lol. Wow, you people are so pathetic and paranoid
> and none of you have ever had a personal negative
> experience with a black person. Talk about them
> having control over you.

Gee mister. We really care what some anonymous loser on this backwater web site feels about us. lol

Especially when we know you look like this....

Attachments:
antifa loser.jpg

Posted by: ........ ()
Date: June 19, 2020 09:24AM

Your first negative experience could be your last one. Do we need to start posting examples of gangs of blacks stomping Whites to death?

Posted by: simple simon ()
Date: June 19, 2020 10:05AM

........ Wrote:
> Black people have the power lol Wrote:
> -----
> > It must really suck to be so afraid of
> strangers
> > lol. Wow, you people are so pathetic and
> paranoid
> > and none of you have ever had a personal
> negative
> > experience with a black person. Talk about them
> > having control over you.
>
> Your first negative experience could be your last
> one. Do we need to start posting examples of gangs
> of blacks stomping Whites to death?

99% of racists are racists because of experience with blacks. Blacks simply can not civilize. We've tried, spending tens of trillions in the process and giving them every leg up if they're even the least bit interesting in trying. It's time to cut our loses and split the country into two. Libs and blacks in one country. Conservatives (including conservative blacks) in the other.

Posted by: MPTXC ()
Date: June 19, 2020 10:24AM

Blacks don't have control over me. Human Resources and Corporate lawyers do. All it takes is a black having a bad day to get you suspended, reprimanded or worse, fired. At least in my work community, somebody would be black balled and might as well not even try to get back in. I've seen two people in the last five years take an early retirement rather than fight to clear their names after complaints were filed against them. The complainer has Corporate lawyers behind them free of charge. The person attempting to defend themselves gets to pay for their own lawyers out of pocket. Brilliant.

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: June 19, 2020 12:11PM

simple simon Wrote:

> 99% of racists are racists because of experience
> with blacks. Blacks simply can not civilize.
> We've tried, spending tens of trillions in the
> process and giving them every leg up if they're
> even the least bit interesting in trying. It's
> time to cut our loses and split the country into
> two. Libs and blacks in one country.
> Conservatives (including conservative blacks) in
> the other.

Exactly.

Kids don't know. But over the years you experience time with nogs and you start learning how things work. Most libtards are more racist than conservatives which is why they constantly virtue signal - to send that message and tell themselves that they are not racist. But then one day you are walking your dog in the park and some nigger bird watcher appears...

Posted by: Logic ()
Date: June 19, 2020 04:37PM

You wrote:
> 99% of racists are racists because of experience
> with blacks. Blacks simply can not civilize.
> We've tried, spending tens of trillions in the
> process and giving them every leg up if they're
> even the least bit interesting in trying. It's
> time to cut our loses and split the country into
> two. Libs and blacks in one country.
> Conservatives (including conservative blacks) in
> the other.

Hi,Logic here!
Let's follow your thinking:

"Blacks cannot civilize".
Conservative blacks are black.
Therefore Conservative blacks cannot civilize.

You know who cannot civilize?

You. Why? You are a racist.

You know who is a divider based on criteria that makes no sense?

You.

I suggest another division for the country:
Civilized people who are not racists and others.

Posted by: V ()
Date: June 19, 2020 06:20PM

I mean, sure, I'm only doing things in self defense. Yet the BLM squad will still think it's an absolutely horrendous choice of mine and they'll call anyone who opposes the hidden facts racist.

Posted by: charlie don't surf ()
Date: June 19, 2020 06:36PM

Logic Wrote:
> You wrote:
> > 99% of racists are racists because of
> experience
> > with blacks. Blacks simply can not civilize.
> > We've tried, spending tens of trillions in the
> > process and giving them every leg up if they're
> > even the least bit interesting in trying. It's
> > time to cut our loses and split the country
> into
> > two. Libs and blacks in one country.
> > Conservatives (including conservative blacks)
> in
> > the other.
>
> Hi,Logic here!
> Let's follow your thinking:
>
> "Blacks cannot civilize".
> Conservative blacks are black.
> Therefore Conservative blacks cannot civilize.
>
> You know who cannot civilize?
>
> You. Why? You are a racist.
>
> You know who is a divider based on criteria that
> makes no sense?
>
> You.
>
> I suggest another division for the country:
> Civilized people who are not racists and others.

Your argument is invalid. It is logically flawed. Blacks can not civilize is a general statement. Of course there are exceptions. These exceptions should be noted. But in general, the black communities are the poorest, least educated, socially maladjusted and violent the world over. The argument of false dilemma that there is either one way or the other doesn't fly chumley. There are often exceptions to a rule. That doesn't invalidate the rule. And bringing up facts doesn't make one a racist or divider. Just a fact giver. So your ad hominem argument is also not flying charlie. You lose.

Posted by: Avoid American blacks ()
Date: June 19, 2020 07:01PM

Its pretty obvious that many blacks don't like or have any respect for whites. It is indeed good advice to avoid blacks whenever possible. The few times I have lived around them its never gone well so I avoid them as much as possible I am talking about AAs. Blacks from overseas can be decent people but American blacks not so much.

Posted by: The Funny Thing About Liberals ()
Date: June 19, 2020 07:27PM

They promote blacks and place them on pedestals , they smile and talk about how great blacks are but they still prefer to live in a white world and think that's the way its always going to be with them on top making the big money , when they finally see the reality of their ways they will be using the N word at every opportunity

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: June 19, 2020 09:16PM

Yup..very true

Posted by: MEPKH ()
Date: June 19, 2020 10:20PM

Avoid American blacks Wrote:
> Its pretty obvious that many blacks don't like or
> have any respect for whites. It is indeed good
> advice to avoid blacks whenever possible. The few
> times I have lived around them its never gone well
> so I avoid them as much as possible I am talking
> about AAs. Blacks from overseas can be decent
> people but American blacks not so much.

the reason why it's never gone well for you with AAs is that they see through you easily. Not only do you not act like yourself when you're around them, and they see that, but they also see very easily that you're a racist fuck.

Last year I worked with a group of black guys. Yeah, I was nervous as I was one of two whites in a group of 9. I just tried to act normal. After a few weeks it all felt fine. I was accepted. I later talked to one of the guys I got close to and told him how much I appreciated him and the others accepting me. He said, "we could tell that you were real, that you were just being yourself."

That's all anybody wants, including AAs. Just to be treated like anybody else.

Posted by: Nice try ()
Date: June 19, 2020 10:28PM

MEPKH Wrote:
>
>
> That's all anybody wants, including AAs. Just to
> be treated like anybody else.

So in their minds robbing, beating and killing people is how everyone treats one another?

Posted by: NIGGER BUCK ()
Date: June 19, 2020 10:46PM

Attachments:
690b22ec7b75bf29.jpg

Posted by: Avoid the groid ()
Date: June 20, 2020 12:46AM

MEPKH Wrote:
> Avoid American blacks Wrote:
> -----
> > Its pretty obvious that many blacks don't like
> or
> > have any respect for whites. It is indeed good
> > advice to avoid blacks whenever possible. The
> few
> > times I have lived around them its never gone
> well
> > so I avoid them as much as possible I am
> talking
> > about AAs. Blacks from overseas can be decent
> > people but American blacks not so much.
>
>
> the reason why it's never gone well for you with
> AAs is that they see through you easily. Not only
> do you not act like yourself when you're around
> them, and they see that, but they also see very
> easily that you're a racist fuck.
> ^^^^
You sound like a typical triggered liberal cuck that doesn't know what the fuck he/she is talking about when your brain cells fire all they can come up is thats racist!! Fucking retard. Actually I was referring to the few times I had blacks as neighbors they have always trashed their houses and treated their pets like shit most have skipped out on rent or mortgages in the middle of the night. In most cases the property has gone into foreclosure and eventually they became HUD houses which destroys property values. If AAs want to be treated like anyone else. Act somewhat civilized and show some respect for others. I will continue to avoid them and liberal fag cucks like you. So fuck you asshole its my choice.
>
> That's all anybody wants, including AAs. Just to
> be treated like anybody else.

Posted by: BLM ()
Date: June 20, 2020 12:53AM

You people are incredibly ignorant. Don’t just ignore black people and their plight. If you do this, you are part of the problem. Black people are people to just like everyone else and they should be treated with the respect that they deserve. Y’all are just scared because we different. Try to understand our culture and viewpoints first

Posted by: Jungle Professor ()
Date: June 20, 2020 01:00AM

BLM Wrote:
> You people are incredibly ignorant. Don’t just
> ignore black people and their plight. If you do
> this, you are part of the problem. Black people
> are people to just like everyone else and they
> should be treated with the respect that they
> deserve. Y’all are just scared because we
> different. Try to understand our culture and
> viewpoints first

Your culture is thousands of years of killing each other. First in tribe wars in Africa, just transferred to shootouts in American inner cities.

Posted by: vvckt ()
Date: June 20, 2020 07:25AM

Avoid American blacks Wrote:
> Its pretty obvious that many blacks don't like or
> have any respect for whites. It is indeed good
> advice to avoid blacks whenever possible. The few
> times I have lived around them its never gone well
> so I avoid them as much as possible I am talking
> about AAs. Blacks from overseas can be decent
> people but American blacks not so much.

There are lots of Africans in the Dc area who do not socialize with African Americans.

Posted by: we have a black president ()
Date: June 20, 2020 07:31AM

BLM Wrote:
> they should be treated with the respect that they
> deserve.

We are. You deserve to be marginalized until you can act civilized.

> Y’all are just scared because we
> viewpoints first

Chinks come over here and have a different culture. But they behave,
contribute to society and work to improve things. Blacks don't. It's
not about the color of your skin. It's about your inability to act
like anything other than a bunch of unstable 4 year olds. Conservative
blacks seem to get it. It's like they've broken free of the matrix so-to-speak. So I'm figuring it's what democrats have done to
the black community over the past 6 decades that has led to their decay.
Wake up!

Posted by: Wrong again ()
Date: June 20, 2020 04:10PM

Sorry, logic master:
You included a complete statement, not a "general" statement and no, logic only works that way if you wish to have some way to tell yourself you aren't racist.

You did not say, "99%" "Many"... you made a flat statement. "Blacks simply cannot civilize."

You are a racist, no matter how you cut it.
Racist.

Posted by: Your The Liberal Elitist ()
Date: June 20, 2020 07:13PM

Got your pedestal ready hypocrite

Posted by: uunvv ()
Date: June 21, 2020 07:57AM

There are lots of educated and intelligent American blacks out there but unfortunately the ghetto American blacks ruin it for everyone.

Posted by: Jkhtf ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:36AM

d

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: June 21, 2020 11:39AM

"Avoid the 'groid" has been my guiding prinicple in life for years.

What have YOU done today to avoid the 'groid?

Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 21, 2020 12:14PM

When I was in DC, I marched in several BLM demonstrations. ALL the bros there said you motherfuckers are the problem.
Always stirring up shit.
Always name calling.
Always race baiting.
Always cock-blocking.
Always over-reacting.
Always smacking the ass.
Always nigging the groid.
Always macking the daddy.
Always trashing the dream.
Always lynching and beating.
Always tweeting shit

Posted by: Whitest Most Pitiful Poster^ ()
Date: June 21, 2020 12:23PM

Who tries to post as a black man , what a useless sick POS

Posted by: tewuu ()
Date: June 21, 2020 01:04PM

I social distance myself from everyone and that includes whites who I do not know

Posted by: Damned if I do, damned if ()
Date: June 21, 2020 01:49PM

I don’t. Not scared of blacks, I’m scared of killing one, when it nogs out. Blacks are Americans, we as Americans are all family. I’m rooting for you. What’s up with the face tattoos? Rip Shorty Pop.

BLM Wrote:
> You people are incredibly ignorant. Don’t just
> ignore black people and their plight. If you do
> this, you are part of the problem. Black people
> are people to just like everyone else and they
> should be treated with the respect that they
> deserve. Y’all are just scared because we
> viewpoints first
Attachments:
C5C10A38-52C7-4687-A891-E127D66C10D9.jpeg

Posted by: Libs are the problem but BVB alw ()
Date: June 21, 2020 03:03PM

BVB- Boycott Violent Blacks. That would encompass just about all AAs, who truly don't like or respect whites especially libtards. They view you as a weak easy marks, they ain't stupid when it comes to libs. They know they can play your guilt and collect. They will continue to do so as long as you let them or until they kill you. If you put them in prison they know your dumb ass will work to release them and continue to ignore their other crimes. Effectively having two different justice systems where Black offenders get a pass no matter what,like attacking the police. Remember never ever vote democrat and always BVB.

Posted by: wuuvw ()
Date: June 22, 2020 07:09AM

Chip on the shoulder American blacks are the absolute worst. I avoid them like the plague.

Posted by: charlie still don't surf ()
Date: June 22, 2020 07:24AM

Wrong again Wrote:
> Sorry, logic master:
> You included a complete statement, not a "general"
> statement and no, logic only works that way if you
> wish to have some way to tell yourself you aren't
> racist.
>
> You did not say, "99%" "Many"... you made a flat
> statement. "Blacks simply cannot civilize."
>
> You are a racist, no matter how you cut it.
> Racist.

You're cherry-picking. Also a logical fallacy. Give up. You lost the moment you tried to use logic. It is simply too abstract for your tiny mind to comprehend.

Posted by: Wrong again ()
Date: June 22, 2020 12:37PM

You are racist, because you use fancy words like logical and fallacy and abstract. You are discriminationing against people who are disadvantaged and don't understand fancy words.

Racist.

Posted by: tyy9m ()
Date: June 23, 2020 12:58PM

I'm not a racist

Posted by: Lily White ()
Date: June 24, 2020 01:36AM

One way to avoid the groid is to do volunteer work. You never have to work with groids , because none have ever volunteered to do any work.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.