HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Big Doug ()
Date: June 17, 2020 04:42AM

I got a cottage on the river in Middlesex county Virginia. Down there black people come to your house to cut your grass and wash your cars and boats. The black people are really nice, most of them are on welfare and they love doing odd jobs for cash. The thing is that everyone in Middlesex county seems happy and content. The white folks and the black folks get along just fine and they look out for each other. When a hurricane comes in everyone works together to weather the storm. I hope I never return to Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Niggers and white women ()
Date: June 17, 2020 05:28AM

Noticed that no matter how “tough” a nigger thug(oxymoron), attempts to be-nothing like a white woman being present causes a huge shift in their behavior.

Thank you Emmitt Till for spreading the word!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Redneck get the fuck out! ()
Date: June 17, 2020 06:44AM

Good riddance!

Need a buttfuck before you leave?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Have fun ()
Date: June 17, 2020 07:00AM

You are from Fairfax. The locals will hate your guts, and rip you off every chance they get.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: just need another 2 years ()
Date: June 17, 2020 07:34AM

Big Doug Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got a cottage on the river in Middlesex county
> Virginia. Down there black people come to your
> house to cut your grass and wash your cars and
> boats. The black people are really nice, most of
> them are on welfare and they love doing odd jobs
> for cash. The thing is that everyone in Middlesex
> county seems happy and content. The white folks
> and the black folks get along just fine and they
> look out for each other. When a hurricane comes in
> everyone works together to weather the storm. I
> hope I never return to Fairfax.


Sorry Doug. This would have worked 10 years ago. Now, the entire state is heading to shitholeville. You should have kept going South. Me and the missus will be taking our substantial retirement money out of Virginia as soon our youngest is no longer using in-state tuition. They'll get nothing from us after we've sucked everything we can from the county and state. You reap what you sow Virginia. Good luck becoming Illinois.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Cool story bro ()
Date: June 17, 2020 07:47AM

just need another 2 years Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Big Doug Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I got a cottage on the river in Middlesex
> county
> > Virginia. Down there black people come to your
> > house to cut your grass and wash your cars and
> > boats. The black people are really nice, most
> of
> > them are on welfare and they love doing odd
> jobs
> > for cash. The thing is that everyone in
> Middlesex
> > county seems happy and content. The white folks
> > and the black folks get along just fine and
> they
> > look out for each other. When a hurricane comes
> in
> > everyone works together to weather the storm. I
> > hope I never return to Fairfax.
>
>
> Sorry Doug. This would have worked 10 years ago.
> Now, the entire state is heading to shitholeville.
> You should have kept going South. Me and the
> missus will be taking our substantial retirement
> money out of Virginia as soon our youngest is no
> longer using in-state tuition. They'll get
> nothing from us after we've sucked everything we
> can from the county and state. You reap what you
> sow Virginia. Good luck becoming Illinois.

^^^^^
Government worker who only knows how to suck the tit of other people's money

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: 4bwcd8 ()
Date: June 17, 2020 07:53AM

Cool story bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just need another 2 years Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Big Doug Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I got a cottage on the river in Middlesex
> > county
> > > Virginia. Down there black people come to
> your
> > > house to cut your grass and wash your cars
> and
> > > boats. The black people are really nice, most
> > of
> > > them are on welfare and they love doing odd
> > jobs
> > > for cash. The thing is that everyone in
> > Middlesex
> > > county seems happy and content. The white
> folks
> > > and the black folks get along just fine and
> > they
> > > look out for each other. When a hurricane
> comes
> > in
> > > everyone works together to weather the storm.
> I
> > > hope I never return to Fairfax.
> >
> >
> > Sorry Doug. This would have worked 10 years
> ago.
> > Now, the entire state is heading to
> shitholeville.
> > You should have kept going South. Me and the
> > missus will be taking our substantial
> retirement
> > money out of Virginia as soon our youngest is
> no
> > longer using in-state tuition. They'll get
> > nothing from us after we've sucked everything
> we
> > can from the county and state. You reap what
> you
> > sow Virginia. Good luck becoming Illinois.
>
> ^^^^^
> Government worker who only knows how to suck the
> tit of other people's money


And a Conservative Republican one at that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Middlesex!?!? ()
Date: June 17, 2020 08:36AM

I was all on board with changing the name of Fairfax because I hate the British but now that I see the name Middlesex I’m suddenly content. I’m not sure if middlesex is one of the new genders of a position in a gay orgy.

Regardless, when I stop leaching of the big government industrial complex and leave Fairfax it’s not going to be to anywhere in Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Fleeing NY'ers can replace us ()
Date: June 17, 2020 08:38AM

Middlesex!?!? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was all on board with changing the name of
> Fairfax because I hate the British but now that I
> see the name Middlesex I’m suddenly content.
> I’m not sure if middlesex is one of the new
> genders of a position in a gay orgy.
>
> Regardless, when I stop leaching of the big
> government industrial complex and leave Fairfax
> it’s not going to be to anywhere in Virginia.


Good move.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: suggestions for non poor ()
Date: June 17, 2020 09:35AM

If you have $1m - $1.5M to spend on a home, where would you retire? Suburbs on Jacksonville like St Augustine? I need a little more goin on than Middlesex,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Yep, you mad :-) ()
Date: June 17, 2020 09:46AM

4bwcd8 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cool story bro Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > just need another 2 years Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Big Doug Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I got a cottage on the river in Middlesex
> > > county
> > > > Virginia. Down there black people come to
> > your
> > > > house to cut your grass and wash your cars
> > and
> > > > boats. The black people are really nice,
> most
> > > of
> > > > them are on welfare and they love doing odd
> > > jobs
> > > > for cash. The thing is that everyone in
> > > Middlesex
> > > > county seems happy and content. The white
> > folks
> > > > and the black folks get along just fine and
> > > they
> > > > look out for each other. When a hurricane
> > comes
> > > in
> > > > everyone works together to weather the
> storm.
> > I
> > > > hope I never return to Fairfax.
> > >
> > >
> > > Sorry Doug. This would have worked 10 years
> > ago.
> > > Now, the entire state is heading to
> > shitholeville.
> > > You should have kept going South. Me and
> the
> > > missus will be taking our substantial
> > retirement
> > > money out of Virginia as soon our youngest is
> > no
> > > longer using in-state tuition. They'll get
> > > nothing from us after we've sucked everything
> > we
> > > can from the county and state. You reap what
> > you
> > > sow Virginia. Good luck becoming Illinois.
> >
> > ^^^^^


> > Government worker who only knows how to suck
> the
> > tit of other people's money
>

>
> And a Conservative Republican one at that.




^^^ libtard that constantly replies to his own posts to make appear like people agree. Lulz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: take the money and run ()
Date: June 17, 2020 10:37AM

suggestions for non poor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you have $1m - $1.5M to spend on a home, where
> would you retire? Suburbs on Jacksonville like St
> Augustine? I need a little more goin on than
> Middlesex,


Sorry, I trust no one anymore. I know where I'll be retiring to but want no people from this asshole infested place showing up there. So I keep my plans to myself. It will definitely not be Virginia and it will be too expensive for 99% of the populace to live there. I can say no more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Jacksonville? ()
Date: June 17, 2020 11:02AM

suggestions for non poor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you have $1m - $1.5M to spend on a home, where
> would you retire? Suburbs on Jacksonville like St
> Augustine? I need a little more goin on than
> Middlesex,


I thought Jacksonville was a shit hole? It sure looks that way from the highway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: suggestions for non poor ()
Date: June 17, 2020 11:24AM

The inner city parts of Jacksonville are shit holes but there are a lot of nice suburbs especially near the water.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: See ya ()
Date: June 17, 2020 11:29AM

I also will get the fuck out of Fail fax. Can't wait to leave this rapidly becoming democrat failed shithole, need to get out before it gets that much more shitty. As mentioned by previous posters. I will be taking all my substantial assets and tax dollars. Who else is gonna pay if there is white flight out of here? They may have to rename it Detroitfax. Buh-by, have fun among all the illegal leeches and angry racist blacks as they tax the hell out of you because everyone else has their handout.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: We're waiting ()
Date: June 17, 2020 11:37AM

We in Middlesex County will accept your money here. But keep in mind, we believe that transients like you are ruining our county and our way of life, and we will constantly everything we can to piss you off. Because we did not want you here in the first place. But we will take you money.

Don't even think about hiring a local contractor. LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: FBXUK ()
Date: June 17, 2020 12:18PM

just need another 2 years Wrote:

> You reap what you
> sow Virginia. Good luck becoming Illinois.

Except that Illinois has industry and decent infrastructure compared to Virginia which, to a degree, makes up for the shitty government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: VaNative. ()
Date: June 17, 2020 02:13PM

FBXUK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just need another 2 years Wrote:
>
> > You reap what you
> > sow Virginia. Good luck becoming Illinois.
>
> Except that Illinois has industry and decent
> infrastructure compared to Virginia which, to a
> degree, makes up for the shitty government.

Maybe if your under 50, but unless you are a fan of very cold winters, Illionis winter's suck compared Virginia's milder winter climate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: I Dare You To Find DAJAXS Shack ()
Date: June 17, 2020 03:02PM

Where the crusty old mans standard greeting to strangers from NOVA is "What The F Do You Want" as he hides behind the door with a OO magnum buck stuffed double 12 and two 45's in his belt. If he invites you to have some grub you will savor his real Virginian cooking , later you'll reek of greasy fried fish as you listen to singing by Meade and his patriotic USA songs plus his beer drinking German music , as the older blond Mrs DAJAX cleans up his cooking mess in his shack in that hellish swamp

Move to Germany To hell with that swamp sez DAJAX ! You can still catch Meade on You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIon5s0Vew Blondie German Hottie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah_a5-oU7gM German Oktoberfest Girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8UtfAtfoA Meade Sweet Tea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJUEGjUuG3Q Fat No More
Attachments:
DAJAXSHellhole.jpg
DAJAXSSwamp.JPG
DAJAXSpaghettimeatballs.jpg
DAJAXEASTERHOTTURKEYSANDWHICH.jpg
HesgotMunchies.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: HPW6X ()
Date: June 17, 2020 08:15PM

VaNative. Wrote:

> Maybe if your under 50, but unless you are a fan
> of very cold winters, Illionis winter's suck
> compared Virginia's milder winter climate.

Yea, but when it snows in Illinois, they know how to get it off the road quickly and efficiently, unlike here.

And the summers here in Virginia SUCK. Unless you like getting swampass just going to get your mail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Big Doug ()
Date: June 18, 2020 04:48PM

We're waiting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We in Middlesex County will accept your money
> here. But keep in mind, we believe that
> transients like you are ruining our county and our
> way of life, and we will constantly everything we
> can to piss you off. Because we did not want you
> here in the first place. But we will take you
> money.
>
> Don't even think about hiring a local contractor.
> LOL

I had my cottage built in 2009 when we had the big rescission going on. I used all local contractors some of the work was done on a handshake and I paid them in cash. I have a contract on my house up here right now. When the sale goes through I can pay off the mortgage on the cottage and pocket a nice piece of change to add to our nest egg. We will be living well on our two pensions. If we need decent medical care Richmond is just a hour away. Fairfax was a decent place to live 20 years ago but I will not miss it one bit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Good ol Daze ()
Date: June 18, 2020 04:54PM

Big Doug Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We're waiting Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We in Middlesex County will accept your money
> > here. But keep in mind, we believe that
> > transients like you are ruining our county and
> our
> > way of life, and we will constantly everything
> we
> > can to piss you off. Because we did not want
> you
> > here in the first place. But we will take you
> > money.
> >
> > Don't even think about hiring a local
> contractor.
> > LOL
>
> I had my cottage built in 2009 when we had the big
> rescission going on. I used all local contractors
> some of the work was done on a handshake and I
> paid them in cash. I have a contract on my house
> up here right now. When the sale goes through I
> can pay off the mortgage on the cottage and pocket
> a nice piece of change to add to our nest egg. We
> will be living well on our two pensions. If we
> need decent medical care Richmond is just a hour
> away. Fairfax was a decent place to live 35 years
> ago but I will not miss it one bit.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Middlesex Swamper Questions ()
Date: June 18, 2020 04:57PM

Does your trailer's card table have a worn plastic tablecloth like Dajax , how far is it to Walmart or a dollar store , do you like snakefish or swamp jackrabbit eaten on cheap white bread with hot sauce doused ketchup like Dajax

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: hommie ()
Date: June 18, 2020 09:57PM

You need to research the area and look at the demographics.Well niggerGraphics really.

My goal stats:
Nigger population of less than 1%
A police force that had been trained by Derek Chauvin on where to place the knee and has mastered the program A better World in 8 minutes and 46 seconds.
A super Walmart
Gun range
Very Active branch of THE WHITE NIGHTS of the KLU KLUX KLAN.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: June 18, 2020 11:12PM

Sounds good...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: fear factor. ()
Date: June 19, 2020 08:15AM

hommie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You need to research the area and look at the
> demographics.Well niggerGraphics really.
>
> My goal stats:
> Nigger population of less than 1%
> A police force that had been trained by Derek
> Chauvin on where to place the knee and has
> mastered the program A better World in 8 minutes
> and 46 seconds.
> A super Walmart
> Gun range
> Very Active branch of THE WHITE NIGHTS of the KLU
> KLUX KLAN.


Why are you such a coward?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: you lack fundemental knowledge ()
Date: June 19, 2020 10:50AM

fear factor. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hommie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You need to research the area and look at the
> > demographics.Well niggerGraphics really.
> >
> > My goal stats:
> > Nigger population of less than 1%
> > A police force that had been trained by Derek
> > Chauvin on where to place the knee and has
> > mastered the program A better World in 8
> minutes
> > and 46 seconds.
> > A super Walmart
> > Gun range
> > Very Active branch of THE WHITE NIGHTS of the
> KLU
> > KLUX KLAN.
>
>
> Why are you such a coward?


Bet you'd try and avoid wild dogs if they were in the area. Why are you such a coward?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: Middle Sex ()
Date: June 19, 2020 09:52PM

Cowards gotta cower.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: incestry.com ()
Date: June 20, 2020 07:14AM

fear factor. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hommie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You need to research the area and look at the
> > demographics.Well niggerGraphics really.
> >
> > My goal stats:
> > Nigger population of less than 1%
> > A police force that had been trained by Derek
> > Chauvin on where to place the knee and has
> > mastered the program A better World in 8
> minutes
> > and 46 seconds.
> > A super Walmart
> > Gun range
> > Very Active branch of THE WHITE NIGHTS of the
> KLU
> > KLUX KLAN.
>
>
> Why are you such a coward?


Probably because he was born a coward and his father was a coward all of his life too. It runs in the family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just retired. Fuck Fairfax county , moving to Middlesex county full time.
Posted by: middle sex sux ()
Date: June 28, 2020 03:07PM

I have been to Middlesex county. It is B-O-R-I-N-G! Locals do grow a lot of weed down there tho.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **         **    **   ******    ********  
 ***   ***  **    **    **  **   **    **   **     ** 
 **** ****  **    **     ****    **         **     ** 
 ** *** **  **    **      **     **   ****  ********  
 **     **  *********     **     **    **   **        
 **     **        **      **     **    **   **        
 **     **        **      **      ******    **        
This forum powered by Phorum.