HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rhinoplasty in Northern VA or DC
Posted by: CavaliersFan ()
Date: April 22, 2010 09:26PM

Would anyone here be able to recommend a doctor who does rhinoplasty (nose jobs) in Northern VA or DC? If you had a positive experience with one or know someone who did, let me know, thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rhinoplasty in Northern VA or DC
Posted by: Kelsey Grammar ()
Date: April 22, 2010 10:01PM

Would anyone here be able to recommend a doctor who does rhinoplasty (nose jobs) in Northern VA or D.C.? If you've had a positive experience with one or know someone who [strike]did[/strike] has, let me know, thanks!

Posted by: MMB ()
Date: April 22, 2010 10:32PM

DO NOT go to Dr Naderi! He is not a board certified plastic surgeon, is super expensive, and rude! I had a consultation there and it was HORRIBLE and a friend of mine had problems with her nose after having her surgery done there.
I had my nose done at the Austin Weston Center. Its been a few months and am about 75 percent satisfied, HOWEVER this was my THIRD surgery as I had a doctor in Bethesda MD break my nose during a nose job (DR HAVERBACK), so it was a very difficult procedure. I had my surgery in Dec and am overall pleased with the Austin Weston Center.

Posted by: Conie ()
Date: April 22, 2010 10:32PM

Get a life Kelsey.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 22, 2010 10:39PM

I wish I knew the Dr.'s name, but an acquaintance of mine had cancer, and they needed to remove an entire portion of her nose. Whoever the Doc was that reconstructed it, he did such a great job that you literally can't even tell that she ever had it operated on.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: CavaliersFan ()
Date: April 22, 2010 11:15PM

Why would you say you're only 75% satisfied with the Austin Weston Center?

Posted by: MMB ()
Date: April 22, 2010 11:38PM

I'm still healing. I am a special case, as I mentioned, because it was my third surgery but they were SO much better than my other doctor. I am just waiting to see how the result is but its so much improved. I think the reason I say 75% is because after what I have been through, I will never be satisfied with my nose, but with the doctors office, I would recommend them. I am 75% satisfied with my nose, 95% satisfied with the doctors office. I had a wide nose and its the most difficult to fix. A hump, a droop, etc., are much easier to work with. Get a consultation there. I went to 4 before choosing them for my 3rd surgery. I just felt comfortable and trusted them. Hope this helps without confusing you!

Posted by: c ()
Date: April 23, 2010 08:56AM

people will still figure out your a jew or negro even after the nose job

Posted by: guest ()
Date: April 23, 2010 11:16AM

thats not funny

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 23, 2010 11:19AM

c Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> people will still figure out your a jew or negro
> even after the nose job

Funny, she doesn't LOOK druish...

spaceballs-3.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2010 11:20AM by Gonads & Strife.

Posted by: Brit_mixed ()
Date: April 23, 2010 10:14PM

Dr. Michael J. Brown - he has offices in Ashburn now ..great dr...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.