HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
School board emergency meeting June 22nd at 4 pm to decide on the new name for Robert E Lee high school in Springfield Va.
Posted by: Traveler ()
Date: June 13, 2020 10:23AM

Lee high school is the worst high school in Fairfax County and a lot of the problems there are due in part to the fact that the school is named after a man who was a traitor and domestic terrorist.

https://www.fcps.edu/node/40094

The decent citizens of Fairfax county want this name changed now! County maintenance crews have already begun removing the signage from the school building. The name will be changed before school opens and temporary signs will be in place while permanent signs are made.
All we need now is the new name. Harriet Tubman High school has the most support thus far regarding the new name. The public is encouraged to attend the school board meeting which will make accommodations for social distancing needs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: School board emergency meeting June 22nd at 4 pm to decide on the new name for Robert E Lee high school in Springfield Va.
Posted by: Barry. ()
Date: June 13, 2020 10:46AM

Good news. That name should have been changed years ago.

Re: School board emergency meeting June 22nd at 4 pm to decide on the new name for Robert E Lee high school in Springfield Va.
Posted by: Gerry "ConMan" Connolly ()
Date: June 13, 2020 11:30AM

Name it after me! I love Jihadis and illegal aliens! Vote for me too!

Posted by: Disgrace ()
Date: June 13, 2020 12:16PM

If the Niggers are going to wrongly try to rewrite history they might as well name it Pudding Pop high or White Bronco Escape high.

Posted by: 9p9tm ()
Date: June 13, 2020 12:49PM

That this is a priority during the current pandemic planning dysfunction/crisis just shows how educating kids is no longer a priority for FCPS. Academics take a back burner to pretty much everything else. Learning is racist I guess. This county sucks so bad.

Posted by: how about................... ()
Date: June 13, 2020 01:00PM

.......William Henry Cosby, Jr. High school

Posted by: Lee Joins JEB Stuart ()
Date: June 13, 2020 01:10PM

AS the worst schools in the county because they are both filled with illegals and immigrant public charges

JEB Stuarts name was hatefully changed at great cost to "Justice" High a name befitting a reform school where the same old goes on and test scores have not risen a bit

The only major issue that has been highlighted by the name changes is the intolerant hate and the pampering of white liberal Democrats who have made idiots out of themselves squandering tax money wantonly to appease a few haters in both the schools who will go nowhere in life just like OP

Posted by: coffee n stuff ()
Date: June 13, 2020 01:37PM

Lee Joins JEB Stuart Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AS the worst schools in the county because they
> are both filled with illegals and immigrant public
> charges
>
> JEB Stuarts name was hatefully changed at great
> cost to "Justice" High a name befitting a reform
> school where the same old goes on and test scores
> have not risen a bit
>
> The only major issue that has been highlighted by
> the name changes is the intolerant hate and the
> pampering of white liberal Democrats who have made
> idiots out of themselves squandering tax money
> wantonly to appease a few haters in both the
> schools who will go nowhere in life just like OP

In reality the reverse is true.

Posted by: Informed. ()
Date: June 13, 2020 01:54PM

Lee Joins JEB Stuart Wrote:
> AS the worst schools in the county because they
> are both filled with illegals and immigrant public
> charges
>
> JEB Stuarts name was hatefully changed at great
> cost to "Justice" High a name befitting a reform
> school where the same old goes on and test scores
> have not risen a bit
>
> The only major issue that has been highlighted by
> the name changes is the intolerant hate and the
> pampering of white liberal Democrats who have made
> idiots out of themselves squandering tax money
> wantonly to appease a few haters in both the
> schools who will go nowhere in life just like OP

100% true. The Democrats continue to waste enoromus amounts of tax dollars, on frivilous and/or worthless things, with extremely minimal to no positive results.

Posted by: Pick one ()
Date: June 13, 2020 02:23PM

Disgrace Wrote:
> If the Niggers are going to wrongly try to rewrite
> history they might as well name it Pudding Pop
> high or White Bronco Escape high.

Please give us the correct history
You sound super smart so this should be good
Or you can just be a pussy ass bitch

Posted by: " In Reality " ()
Date: June 13, 2020 06:42PM

Democrats see right as wrong , up as down , good as bad , American honor as treason , American bravery as cowardice , American heroism as sports players , all reasons liberalism is a mental illness

Posted by: Fccyf ()
Date: June 14, 2020 10:34PM

d

Posted by: School Board ()
Date: June 14, 2020 11:00PM

Why don't you register to speak at the School Board meeting if you think what you have to say is so important. Losers.

https://www.fcps.edu/school-board

Posted by: Johnny Reb. ()
Date: June 14, 2020 11:51PM

" In Reality " Wrote:
> Democrats see right as wrong , up as down , good
> as bad , American honor as treason , American
> bravery as cowardice , American heroism as sports
> players , all reasons liberalism is a mental
> illness
Attachments:
1591840327855.jpg

Posted by: o9sdfj ()
Date: June 15, 2020 01:27AM

HOOVER DAM ELEMENTARY, like i keep sayin

Date: June 15, 2020 01:28AM

at fx co schools: learn to be a tranny news girl and ignore the real world - such as the need for aprenticed american skilled laborers and production. instead, bow to every democrat lie heard and learn to brown nose

Date: June 15, 2020 01:29AM

there is a problem: when your neighboring countries find out about your weakness, they will likely send killers in your area to take over

Posted by: Jim Teacher ()
Date: June 15, 2020 04:51AM

Harriet Tubman High school sounds good. I hope they go with that.

Posted by: Ihgdx ()
Date: June 15, 2020 05:36AM

Big Black Cocker Spaniel High

Posted by: CSA #1 ()
Date: June 15, 2020 05:40AM

How about: Nigger in the Wood Pile- Memorial High School.

Posted by: Better name ()
Date: June 15, 2020 05:46AM

Bin Laden School for science and technology.

Lots o sandniggers there now.

Posted by: George Washington ()
Date: June 15, 2020 09:35AM

Hands Up Dont Shoot,

I loved having the cheap labor serve me on my farm at Mount Vernon.

When are you coming for my mug on Mt Rushmore?

What about all the States, Cities, Schools, Monuments, Airports, Sports teams in my name?

Love,

George

Posted by: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: June 15, 2020 09:50AM

Do they get overtime and hazardous duty pay for this huge emergency?

Posted by: wpb49 ()
Date: June 15, 2020 10:45AM

EMERGENCY MEETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wrote:
> Do they get overtime and hazardous duty pay for
> this huge emergency?

Yes. And it will be catered. And after the meeting they will go to a now opened restaurant and have celebratory cocktails and put them on the FCPS credit card.

Posted by: josey wales ()
Date: June 15, 2020 01:27PM

Doing right has no end.

Posted by: Snowflake high ()
Date: June 15, 2020 01:38PM

The last poll for Jeb Stuart was pretty funny, glad to see not everyone has been cucked ny the left around here.

Posted by: 64HMV ()
Date: June 15, 2020 03:15PM

how about................... Wrote:
> .......William Henry Cosby, Jr. High school

That's DOCTOR William Henry Cosby, Jr.

He used to insist that people refer to him as 'Dr.' Cosby even though his 'doctorate' was an honorary degree from Temple. (since withdrawn).

Posted by: Joe Taxpayer ()
Date: June 15, 2020 04:40PM

Changing the name is a good idea. It cant possibly cost more than a hundred grand right?

Posted by: SHINY APPLE ()
Date: June 15, 2020 04:52PM

Joe Taxpayer Wrote:
> Changing the name is a good idea. It cant possibly
> cost more than a hundred grand right?

Yeah, thats about one, full time, FFX county teachers salary right?

Posted by: What Difference Does it Make ()
Date: June 15, 2020 05:26PM

Said Hillary, No matter the new Lee High School will still be the pits with all the illegals scarfing up mucho cash for ELS classes

Yes it should be called Sharon Bulova Or Gerry Connelly Con Man High to mock them when the lousy test scores keep its place as worst school in Fairfax County tied with "Justice" reform school

None on FXU that puts down Lee or the school board or the BOS today has the honor and courage of Robert E Lee of Virginia . Their all weak hateful misfits of society

Posted by: Cadillac brain ()
Date: June 16, 2020 05:20AM

What Difference Does it Make Wrote:
> Said Hillary, No matter the new Lee High School
> will still be the pits with all the illegals
> scarfing up mucho cash for ELS classes
>
> Yes it should be called Sharon Bulova Or Gerry
> Connelly Con Man High to mock them when the lousy
> test scores keep its place as worst school in
> Fairfax County tied with "Justice" reform school
>
> None on FXU that puts down Lee or the school board
> or the BOS today has the honor and courage of
> Robert E Lee of Virginia . Their all weak hateful
> misfits of society

ELS classes huh? What a retard!

Posted by: Gerry "ConMan" Connolly ()
Date: June 16, 2020 06:22AM

Jim Teacher Wrote:
> Harriet Tubman High school sounds good. I hope
> they go with that.

She was a gun toting Republican. Name it after me. I love Jihadis and illegal aliens.

Posted by: Truth is truth ()
Date: June 16, 2020 08:52AM

Lee was a traitor

Posted by: Angry libtards ()
Date: June 16, 2020 09:32AM

Barry. Wrote:

> Good news. That name should have been changed
> years ago.

I love how this angry libtard keeps responding to his own thread and posts to make it appear as if people agree. LMAO!

Attachments:
C327F952-6AD6-450A-8336-7358F90B0E62.jpeg

Posted by: Perry Mason ()
Date: June 16, 2020 09:37AM

Joe Taxpayer Wrote:

> Changing the name is a good idea. It cant possibly
> cost more than a hundred grand right?

Democrats don’t care about your tax money. They only care about what they want.

Posted by: Oinnb ()
Date: June 16, 2020 09:41AM

I hate this name changing thing it is so wrong on many levels. To keep tax payer costs down maybe FFXC schools should accept corporate sponsorships for naming rights i.e. Aunt Jemimah Dark Syrup High School or Phillies Blunt High.

Posted by: Mr Blackman ()
Date: June 17, 2020 03:58AM

Oinnb Wrote:
> I hate this name changing thing it is so wrong on
> many levels. To keep tax payer costs down maybe
> FFXC schools should accept corporate sponsorships
> for naming rights i.e. Aunt Jemimah Dark Syrup
> High School or Phillies Blunt High.

Anything is better than the current name.

Posted by: Festerr ()
Date: June 17, 2020 07:55AM

Anything is better than a Nigger loving POS Democrat!

Posted by: SLOWLEE ()
Date: June 17, 2020 08:37AM

Stupidlee

Moroniclee

Idioticlee

Violentlee

Slovenlee

Sexilee

Trampilee

Sluttilee

Posted by: Ey tjjm ()
Date: June 17, 2020 08:46AM

SLOWLEE Wrote:
> Stupidlee
>
> Moroniclee
>
> Idioticlee
>
> Violentlee
>
> Slovenlee
>
> Sexilee
>
> Trampilee
>
> Sluttilee

Stupidly

Posted by: A Virginian ()
Date: June 17, 2020 10:06PM

George S. Patton High School

The Pattons hale from Virginia.
George went to VMI and was one of the greatest generals we ever had, during the greatest conflict we ever fought.
He hated Communist as much as he hated Fascist.
Not to mention he liked Blacks:

Posted by: HT ()
Date: June 21, 2020 02:02PM

I would like to make it to the meeting tomorrow just to see if anyone is ignorant enough to speak out against the name change. I am sure there will be a video of the meeting posted. There are still a few backward,ignorant cowards still living in Fairfax that might be against the name change. Considering that the signs at the school have already been removed I think the vote is going to be to decide the new name. The removal of the offensive name is already a done deal.

Posted by: 7wljd ()
Date: June 21, 2020 02:53PM

HT Wrote:
> I would like to make it to the meeting tomorrow
> just to see if anyone is ignorant enough to speak
> out against the name change. I am sure there will
> be a video of the meeting posted. There are still
> a few backward,ignorant cowards still living in
> Fairfax that might be against the name change.
> Considering that the signs at the school have
> already been removed I think the vote is going to
> be to decide the new name. The removal of the
> offensive name is already a done deal.

This is exactly why most people don't bother to appear at public hearings either school board or planning commission or board of supervisors.

Those fuckers do whatever they want or special interests want. They literally do not give a damn about what anyone says if it doesn't support what they want to do.

Posted by: kounty klerk ()
Date: June 21, 2020 03:20PM

Yes, the meeting is just to decide what the new name should be the decision to remove the name of RE Lee has already been made. Anyone attempting to try and stop the name change will not be heard and will be removed from the venue if they attempt to speak out of turn. Extra Sheriffs deputies will be on hand for this meeting just in case any citizens are out of order.

Posted by: Patton Would Order The Cowards ()
Date: June 21, 2020 03:31PM

Changing school names of brave men who died over 120 years ago horse whipped if he could

Name the school FCPS Cowards High School

Posted by: EiEiO ()
Date: June 21, 2020 04:00PM

Shit's already been decided by 3 or 4 big wig Democrats, in a tiny room, beforehand. If you are White and show up to voice your disapproval, of a High School name change, you will immidately be chastised and silenced.If you continue to try to voice your opinion, chances are good, you will be tackled to floor and handcuffed. You might then be taken straight to jail and held until a judge can decide whether you commited a hate crime. The whole public meeting sham thing is just a put on for the media.

Posted by: Barock Obomba ()
Date: June 21, 2020 04:19PM

I would like a couple of schools and cities named after me.
Barock Obama HS with a big statue of me near the front gate for all of the kiddies to polish every day.

Posted by: TeachersR/US ()
Date: June 21, 2020 05:48PM

If you follow the townhall meetings over the last few weeks Brabrand is pretty much begging the teachers to stay even though they got no raise this year. If you can afford to change the names how about the pay raise or cost of living increase we were promised. If not expect a mass exodus soon. That name on the school has nothing to do with a child's education. I teach in this county and I have that knowledge. No of the new school board members have any to non experience teaching in the bullshit environment that you have dealt the teachers this year. There is a teachers union nationwide. The word is out that Fairfax is not the place to teach.
Thanks for not supporting the employees. Oh by the way it was over a million dollars to change the Jeb Stuart name.

Posted by: A Million ()
Date: June 21, 2020 07:25PM

That could gone to much better use

Wasted Democrats Not Occupy Democrats

Posted by: Andy Amos ()
Date: June 21, 2020 09:10PM

I vote for Kingfish High School, with the mascot being a Mackerel.

Holy Mackerel!

No need to thank me for this winning idea.

Posted by: orbit of the earth ()
Date: June 21, 2020 09:27PM

TeachersR/US Wrote:
> If you follow the townhall meetings over the last
> few weeks Brabrand is pretty much begging the
> teachers to stay even though they got no raise
> this year. If you can afford to change the names
> how about the pay raise or cost of living increase
> we were promised. If not expect a mass exodus
> soon. That name on the school has nothing to do
> with a child's education. I teach in this county
> and I have that knowledge. No of the new school
> board members have any to non experience teaching
> in the bullshit environment that you have dealt
> the teachers this year. There is a teachers union
> nationwide. The word is out that Fairfax is not
> the place to teach.
> Thanks for not supporting the employees. Oh by the
> way it was over a million dollars to change the
> Jeb Stuart name.

"No of the new school board members" ?? Typical FCPS teacher. Illiterate as a motherfucker.

Posted by: Whatever101 ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:39PM

Liberal school board members will do whatever they have to to appease their liberal supporters -- the appeasement will never end.

Posted by: NIGGER BUCK ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:47PM

Attachments:
1590637518819.png

Posted by: josey wales ()
Date: June 22, 2020 05:45AM

Whatever101 Wrote:
> Liberal school board members will do whatever they
> have to to appease their liberal supporters -- the
> appeasement will never end.

Doing right aint got no end.

Posted by: shady ()
Date: June 22, 2020 06:47AM

Damn you Southerners...look at what you gave us.

You should have picked your own cotton!

Posted by: Lord Justice ()
Date: June 22, 2020 06:51AM

The school should be name Justice School in atonement.

Posted by: Truther12 ()
Date: June 22, 2020 06:52AM

The worst thing that can happen is to gradate from high school or any school named after a nigger. It like going to one of those historical Nigger colleges or places. Nobody will ever hire after they see that nigger name on your resume because they know you did'n learn shit except how to play in the band and dance.

They rename it the wrong name or nigger name, the whites, the Asians, the Mexicans, and others will leave. There goes the neighborhood also. They understand the name thing and future.

How many of you graduated from a Nigger name school? If you are white you should have left.

Posted by: Believeme ()
Date: June 22, 2020 07:05AM

The Chinese, Indians and the Muslims know the name thing. They won't send their kids to Black named schools or place because they know there no benefit will come out it. Good teachers know to avoid them.

Smart blacks know it too. How do you find the Ghetto school, simply look at the name.

Posted by: crestwood or tubman? ()
Date: June 22, 2020 07:27AM

I think Crestwood high school is a better name than Harriet Tubman high school. After all the Crestwood construction company gave that land to the county and funded 25% of the cost of the school construction when they were building all those homes in the 50's and 60's.

Posted by: Revisionist History ()
Date: June 22, 2020 10:35AM

Just like with JEB Stuart the school board doesn't care what the people say or want. They put that to a vote of residents in the surrounding area as well as the students and the vote came back to keep the name Stuart. The school board acknowledged the results but then said that it didn't matter because the public was wrong and they were still going to change the name any way because it was the "right" thing to do.

They don't care what the citizens think, they just do what they want. No money for after school activities or a salary increase for teachers, but 1 million + to change a name, well to these idiots that's just money well spent (in the case of Stuart they did end up asking the county for a budget increase to cover it). The reason it's an "emergency" meeting is so they can slip it in without as many people knowing about it so they don't have to listen to any dissent.

Posted by: root issue. ()
Date: June 22, 2020 12:45PM

The thing about all this is that the school was originally named after Robert E Lee with the intent of intimidating African American students. A message was being sent that while the federal government is forcing us to desegregate our schools this is still the south and us white folks are still in charge. The current name just has to be changed.
Having the name of Robert E Lee on the front of the school is really no different than having rebel flags flying from all three flagpoles out front.

Posted by: You are wrong ()
Date: June 22, 2020 12:55PM

They should rename it to George Floyd High School. George Floyd was an American hero who gave his life for justice. Thanks to him, people from all over the world are finally woke and now enjoying their freedom to help themselves to free stuff.

If you disagree you are racist.

Posted by: systemic racism ()
Date: June 22, 2020 01:17PM

root issue. Wrote:
> The thing about all this is that the school was
> originally named after Robert E Lee with the
> intent of intimidating African American students.
> A message was being sent that while the federal
> government is forcing us to desegregate our
> schools this is still the south and us white folks
> are still in charge. The current name just has to
> be changed.
> Having the name of Robert E Lee on the front of
> the school is really no different than having
> rebel flags flying from all three flagpoles out
> front.

systemic racism in action.

Posted by: this isn’t your country ()
Date: June 22, 2020 01:25PM

This is America. These confederate supporters need to assimilate with our country. End of story.

Posted by: Observer of things. ()
Date: June 22, 2020 01:38PM

Believeme Wrote:
> The Chinese, Indians and the Muslims know the name
> thing. They won't send their kids to Black named
> schools or place because they know there no
> benefit will come out it. Good teachers know to
> avoid them.
>
> Smart blacks know it too. How do you find the
> Ghetto school, simply look at the name.

Interesting when you look at cities that renamed streets MLK Blvd. How have those areas fared?

Posted by: Public School Numbering ()
Date: June 22, 2020 05:31PM

Just go back to the old numbering system most schools used. Public School 1-???
Elementary Schools could begin with a 1#. Middle Schools 2#. and High Schools 3#.
So Oakton Elementary could become PS-14. Franklin Middle could become PS-28. Oakton High could become PS-32. They could number them arbitrarily, alphabetically , by pyramid, or whatever. But that way we would never have to worry about someone being offended by any fucking name and having to change anything ever again. Can't act like fucking adults, you lose your school naming priviledges.

Posted by: SeriousWhite ()
Date: June 22, 2020 05:43PM

Observer of things. Wrote:
> Believeme Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Chinese, Indians and the Muslims know the
> name
> > thing. They won't send their kids to Black
> named
> > schools or place because they know there no
> > benefit will come out it. Good teachers know to
> > avoid them.
> >
> > Smart blacks know it too. How do you find the
> > Ghetto school, simply look at the name.
>
>
> Interesting when you look at cities that renamed
> streets MLK Blvd. How have those areas fared?

Name a street after a black, see how many whites, Asians, of Mexicans will buy a house on that street. I know I won't. Not hard to tell me where the ghetto is. I would never is sent my kids to a black name school.

Posted by: xxfrupxx ()
Date: June 23, 2020 04:35AM

Public School Numbering Wrote:
> Just go back to the old numbering system most
> schools used. Public School 1-???
> Elementary Schools could begin with a 1#. Middle
> Schools 2#. and High Schools 3#.
> So Oakton Elementary could become PS-14. Franklin
> Middle could become PS-28. Oakton High could
> become PS-32. They could number them arbitrarily,
> alphabetically , by pyramid, or whatever. But that
> way we would never have to worry about someone
> being offended by any fucking name and having to
> change anything ever again. Can't act like fucking
> adults, you lose your school naming priviledges.

You are stupid!

Posted by: xxfrupxx ()
Date: June 23, 2020 04:38AM

I have felt disgusted and ashamed to say that I went to a school named Robert E. Lee High School. I even avoid saying the full name because this is not normal, this is not okay, and it will never be. The name is disrespectful to the community the school is located in, the students who go there, and the staff that teaches and work there. It is shameful that this name is still accepted, and something must be done. For those who might call this “worthless” or “pointless”, you have not yet received a dose of the reality of what most American’s face. Every day is a battle of survival, there will never be a day where we do not fear for our lives, for our families and loved ones. If you are too blinded by your privilege and ignorance to not find this important or “worthy”, please educate yourself on how this country was founded on the backs of African slaves and further built on racism, bigotry, and overall, hate.

Posted by: Truther13 ()
Date: June 23, 2020 08:45AM

xxfrupxx Wrote:
> I have felt disgusted and ashamed to say that I
> went to a school named Robert E. Lee High School.
> I even avoid saying the full name because this is
> not normal, this is not okay, and it will never
> be. The name is disrespectful to the community the
> school is located in, the students who go there,
> and the staff that teaches and work there. It is
> shameful that this name is still accepted, and
> something must be done. For those who might call
> this “worthless” or “pointless”, you have
> not yet received a dose of the reality of what
> most American’s face. Every day is a battle of
> survival, there will never be a day where we do
> not fear for our lives, for our families and loved
> ones. If you are too blinded by your privilege and
> ignorance to not find this important or
> “worthy”, please educate yourself on how this
> country was founded on the backs of African slaves
> and further built on racism, bigotry, and overall,
> hate.

Sour grapes, why didn't you go to another school? I know didn't want to go to the black school. Give us a break.

Posted by: Disgusting Whining Weakling ()
Date: June 23, 2020 08:53PM

>have felt disgusted and ashamed to say that I went to a school named Robert E. Lee High School.

I feel disgusted and ashamed that YOU are even here in this country and want to tear it down , your not strong enough to survive anywhere in the world and your bitchen when your in the best spot on earth with the most freedom until you ruin it with a (D) vote , The USA You never were a slave STFU no one today alive ever was you idiot .

Go ask your liberal Democrats for a big hand out to soothe your feelings as their political party invented Jim Crow and discrimination of blacks after the civil war bitch them out instead of attacking some guy who died 145 year's ago and his names been on the school for 60 plus years until you came along and started bitchen like your the only weak stupid one who ever went to Robert E Lee high School

Posted by: catholic school teacher ()
Date: June 23, 2020 09:22PM

Disgusting Whining Weakling Wrote:
> >have felt disgusted and ashamed to say that I
>
> I feel disgusted and ashamed that YOU are even
> here in this country and want to tear it down ,
> your not strong enough to survive anywhere in the
> world and your bitchen when your in the best spot
> on earth with the most freedom until you ruin it
> with a (D) vote , The USA You never were a slave
> STFU no one today alive ever was you idiot .
>
> Go ask your liberal Democrats for a big hand out
> to soothe your feelings as their political party
> invented Jim Crow and discrimination of blacks
> after the civil war bitch them out instead of
> attacking some guy who died 145 year's ago and his
> names been on the school for 60 plus years until
> you came along and started bitchen like your the
> only weak stupid one who ever went to Robert E Lee
> high School

Holy shit! You are on a fourth grade level at best. I am so sorry that the educational system has failed you. You are truly a victim and I will pray for you.

Posted by: This Liberal Turd ^ ()
Date: June 23, 2020 09:39PM

Comes back with that crap over and over as that's all they have got , weakest people on the planet , liberals in the USA

Vote for JOE and learn to duck and cover , that's where your party is heading, destruction because you are too weak to survive

Now go find something else to whine and bitch about , you will

Posted by: Xxvbhfx ()
Date: June 23, 2020 09:43PM

xxfrupxx Wrote:
> I have felt disgusted and ashamed to say that I
> I even avoid saying the full name because this is
> not normal, this is not okay, and it will never
> be. The name is disrespectful to the community the
> school is located in, the students who go there,
> and the staff that teaches and work there. It is
> shameful that this name is still accepted, and
> something must be done. For those who might call
> this “worthless” or “pointless”, you have
> not yet received a dose of the reality of what
> most American’s face. Every day is a battle of
> survival, there will never be a day where we do
> not fear for our lives, for our families and loved
> ones. If you are too blinded by your privilege and
> ignorance to not find this important or
> “worthy”, please educate yourself on how this
> country was founded on the backs of African slaves
> and further built on racism, bigotry, and overall,
> hate.

Holy shit! You are on a 3rd grade level at best (just a hair away from full on retard mode). I am so sorry you are a dumbass and the educational system has failed you. I will pray for your silly, misguided, libtard self. I ask God to open your eyes and allow you to embrace President Trump. Only then will you feel the true Greatness of MAGA.

Posted by: Amen ()
Date: June 23, 2020 09:58PM

God bless

Posted by: ConwayKid ()
Date: June 23, 2020 10:03PM

I have to tell you, I am so tired of all this winning. LOL

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: June 23, 2020 10:30PM

You are wrong Wrote:
> They should rename it to George Floyd High School.
> George Floyd was an American hero who gave his
> life for justice. Thanks to him, people from all
> over the world are finally woke and now enjoying
> their freedom to help themselves to free stuff.
>
> If you disagree you are racist.

Floyd was a felon, not a saint. His death was tragic. He does not deserve worship.

I am racist, i guess

Posted by: RogersRangers ()
Date: June 23, 2020 10:36PM

HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS:

1. BEVERLY HILLS HIGH SCHOOL (Upscale)
Money Savings Names Below:
2. BRUCE LEE HIGH SCHOOL
3. STAN LEE HIGH SCHOOL
4. SARA LEE HIGH SCHOOL
5. SPIKE LEE HIGH SCHOOL

Posted by: Coon Lives Matter ()
Date: June 23, 2020 10:38PM

Attachments:
f3ab7b6930eca27e.jpg

Posted by: Names Needed ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:47PM

>country was founded on the backs of African slaves

Name um , tell us how the slaves came to Jamestown in 1608 , to Plymouth Rock in 1620 To St Clements Island Maryland on the Potomac in 1634 , these white people built this country in the very beginning and made it a thriving colony which attracted more white settlers not slaves who came later

Slaves played a very important part of the economy of southern states and the growth of the colonies to grow crops that brought money into the southern states which provided wealth to white plantation owners and income to the white populace , the institution of slavery was cruel as mothers and fathers were separated from children and families were broken up however wise slave owners realized that keeping families together resulted in more content slaves who preformed better which improved the slave owners profits.

Slaves could be subject to inhuman punishment's without any judicial adjudication by the will or even whims of vicious masters, which was seen as disgraceful by the majority of whites when slaves were beaten or otherwise mistreated by cruel masters. Some slaves were freed by masters when they died or as a reward for loyal service to a master or heroical risking their lives saving members of the masters family or the master himself from a disaster . They were known as Freedmen .

The actual number of white slave owners were much smaller then the total numbers of whites, most whites worked for plantation owners and also lived upon the plantations as overseers or blacksmiths and other trades as well as laborer's, or they were townspeople who provided services and goods for the communities that grew around plantations, this majority of whites were people of very limited income.

In the days before Jim Crow Freedmen were respected by whites and blacks and were leaders in black communities . This changed during Jim Crow somewhat but Freedmen were considered to be respectable and were allowed privilege's by white leaders that other African American former slaves did not receive. During the 1920s many African Americans left the south and went north to find work , they found the north to be more accommodating to them as Jim Crow laws did not exist as they did in the south, but they still were heavily discriminated by whites and many wished they had stayed on the southern farms that replaced plantations as they were broken up , many small southern farms were owned by African Americans with family and friends living in close knit communities

That's from memory not copied and pasted , and its far more then the typical white liberal or African American even know about the history of slavery in the United States now what do you want ? To blame it all on people today when everyone that had anything to do with it has been dead for at least 65 years now when they were 105 years old. Its not my fault my family was northern . Its no ones fault who is living today, get a life and be thankful for what you have as that's all we all can do .

Changing school names changes nothing . As far as men of the day and age went Robert E Lee Of Virginia was a honored gentleman of great personal valor and wisdom , that's why the school was named for him not because of slavery

Posted by: Trump MAGA ()
Date: June 24, 2020 12:28PM

Names Needed Wrote:
> >country was founded on the backs of African
> slaves
>
> Name um , tell us how the slaves came to Jamestown
> in 1608 , to Plymouth Rock in 1620 To St Clements
> Island Maryland on the Potomac in 1634 , these
> white people built this country in the very
> beginning and made it a thriving colony which
> attracted more white settlers not slaves who came
> later
>
> Slaves played a very important part of the economy
> of southern states and the growth of the colonies
> to grow crops that brought money into the southern
> states which provided wealth to white plantation
> owners and income to the white populace , the
> institution of slavery was cruel as mothers and
> fathers were separated from children and families
> were broken up however wise slave owners realized
> that keeping families together resulted in more
> content slaves who preformed better which improved
> the slave owners profits.
>
> Slaves could be subject to inhuman punishment's
> without any judicial adjudication by the will or
> even whims of vicious masters, which was seen as
> disgraceful by the majority of whites when slaves
> were beaten or otherwise mistreated by cruel
> masters. Some slaves were freed by masters when
> they died or as a reward for loyal service to a
> master or heroical risking their lives saving
> members of the masters family or the master
> himself from a disaster . They were known as
> Freedmen .
>
> The actual number of white slave owners were much
> smaller then the total numbers of whites, most
> whites worked for plantation owners and also lived
> upon the plantations as overseers or blacksmiths
> and other trades as well as laborer's, or they
> were townspeople who provided services and goods
> for the communities that grew around plantations,
> this majority of whites were people of very
> limited income.
>
> In the days before Jim Crow Freedmen were
> respected by whites and blacks and were leaders in
> black communities . This changed during Jim Crow
> somewhat but Freedmen were considered to be
> respectable and were allowed privilege's by white
> leaders that other African American former slaves
> did not receive. During the 1920s many African
> Americans left the south and went north to find
> work , they found the north to be more
> accommodating to them as Jim Crow laws did not
> exist as they did in the south, but they still
> were heavily discriminated by whites and many
> wished they had stayed on the southern farms that
> replaced plantations as they were broken up , many
> small southern farms were owned by African
> Americans with family and friends living in close
> knit communities
>
> That's from memory not copied and pasted , and its
> far more then the typical white liberal or African
> American even know about the history of slavery in
> the United States now what do you want ? To blame
> it all on people today when everyone that had
> anything to do with it has been dead for at least
> 65 years now when they were 105 years old. Its not
> my fault my family was northern . Its no ones
> fault who is living today, get a life and be
> thankful for what you have as that's all we all
> can do .
>
> Changing school names changes nothing . As far as
> men of the day and age went Robert E Lee Of
> Virginia was a honored gentleman of great personal
> valor and wisdom , that's why the school was named
> for him not because of slavery

+ 1,000,000

Posted by: Same Here ()
Date: June 24, 2020 01:29PM

+1000000 Its a shame young people attacking statues know nothing of the past , there just hatefully brainwashed with BS Democrat propaganda for a vote , who were the political party of the white slave owners , writers and passers of those Jim Crow laws and hateful northern whites who called blacks by the N word

Posted by: Same Here ()
Date: June 24, 2020 01:36PM

Today Democrats want to try to cover up their sordid political parties history with blaming RE Lee for being a slaver and a racist because he fought for his beloved state Virginia in a day and age when allegiance to ones community and state were more important then today, to get his name off the school as they did with JEB Stuart , much wiser people then these young brainless haters and liberal transplants to NOVA from other brain dead Democrat enclaves , know the truth about Democrats actions and real intentions

Posted by: It wont make a bit of difference ()
Date: June 24, 2020 02:35PM

Defund the school board. Major waste of tax dollars! How about teaching people the real history of Lee instead of spending millions of dollars on a name change that really will not make a difference. Seriously will minority test scores improve? Will minority parents start showing and taking a real interest in their kids education? You know they are taking away your excuses what you gonna do when you can't fall back on " thats racist!"

Posted by: Admit it ()
Date: June 24, 2020 02:44PM

I guess Jimmy Kimmel High is out.

Posted by: defund loser statues ()
Date: June 24, 2020 03:35PM

It wont make a bit of difference Wrote:
> How about teaching people the real
> history of Lee

Everybody already knows he was a traitor to his country who took up arms to ensure the practice of slavery. And he lost.

Posted by: Get an education ()
Date: June 24, 2020 05:11PM

defund loser statues Wrote:
> It wont make a bit of difference Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----see
> > How about teaching people the real
> > history of Lee
>
> Everybody already knows he was a traitor to his
> country who took up arms to ensure the practice of
> slavery. And he lost.

Obviously you don't know the whole story you are just puking back whatever liberal horse shit was fed to you. Lee by his standing and actions saved this country decades of guerilla civil war in which this country may not have emerged from intact.

Posted by: Jim Teacher. ()
Date: June 24, 2020 08:57PM

As a former teacher, I can’t even imagine how I would teach students true and honest history and character while under the roof of a building memorializing someone who so deeply hated their very existence. I have always been appalled by schools that bear this name. Laziness and some deranged pride in “tradition/ history” has allowed it to go on and subliminally hurt the students and families that you serve. This is literally the lowest hanging fruit in your arsenal and the fact that you’ve taken so long to change it speaks volumes.

Posted by: Rebgxx ()
Date: June 25, 2020 12:08AM

I won't ask why your not teaching anymore but I (cough, cough) certainly hope it is not for touching little kids. You can't change history. Libtard Democrats want to keep this slavery thing alive even though it happened over 150 years ago and there is not even one single person alive today that has had anything whatsoever to do with it. Democrats can't risk having their Niggers run off the Democratic plantation.

Posted by: If You Can't Hack Seeing It ()
Date: June 25, 2020 01:01AM

F U ! ..LOL
Attachments:
IfYouDontLikeItFU.jpg

Posted by: STFU Vienna Guy ()
Date: June 25, 2020 01:06AM

Beat it You Bum Back Back To Your West Falls Church Apt Hovel

>Jim Teacher. ()

Posted by: LeeAstonian ()
Date: June 25, 2020 04:00AM

After watching the online circus the other night the one take away I got from it was this. At no time has anyone been denied a job, loan, college application or has not been a productive member of society because they attended or graduated from this school. Get your heads out of your school board asses.

Posted by: cause worth embracing ()
Date: June 25, 2020 05:09AM

By attending Robert E. Lee, students are receiving an education from an institution that glorifies an man who lacked true intelligence.

In 1865 he wrote a letter to his wife containing a passage that reads, “The Blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence.”

The principles of racism were so deeply rooted within Robert E. Lee that he believed slavery was in fact a blessing given from God himself, so that Black people might evolve as a race worthy of existence.

Posted by: That"s the Truth ()
Date: June 25, 2020 12:16PM

>At no time has anyone been denied a job, loan, college application or has not been a productive member of society because they attended or graduated from this school. Get your heads out of your school board asses.

Including seeing the name on the school and buying or renting a home a car or in any other way

Posted by: Lindsay. ()
Date: June 25, 2020 04:33PM

I believe that Confederate Leaders don’t deserve to represent communities any longer in the United States. The confederacy represented a divide on topics that quite frankly represent so much hate and injustice- not unity. Our nation needs unity!

Posted by: Unity Of What ()
Date: June 25, 2020 06:34PM

Communism or Nazi Socialism , yes you want it both ways your a liberal JOE supporter

Posted by: Hey Joe ()
Date: June 26, 2020 06:27AM

I think the name changes are stupid but you have to admit it is comical to see how pissed off the Trump supporters get when they find out school names are being changed at taxpayer expense.
All of this name changing stuff that is going on is a result of our racist president anyway.

Posted by: Foresight ()
Date: June 26, 2020 06:52AM

> “The Blacks are immeasurably
> better off here than in Africa, morally, socially
> & physically. The painful discipline they are
> undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as
> a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to
> better things. How long their subjugation may be
> necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful
> Providence.”
>

It's clear that Robert E. Lee had more sense than any liberal alive today.
The fact that Blacks never move back to Africa is proof positive of his first line. The epidemic of Black violence is proof of his second sentence.

Posted by: fixed it for u ()
Date: June 26, 2020 01:46PM

cause worth embracing Wrote:
> By attending Robert E. Lee, students are receiving
> an education from an institution that glorifies an
> man who lacked true intelligence.
>
> In 1865 he wrote a letter to his wife containing a
> passage that reads, “The NIGGERS are immeasurably
> better off here than in Africa, morally, socially
> & physically. The painful discipline they are
> undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as
> a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to
> better things. How long their subjugation may be
> necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful
> Providence.”
>
> The principles of racism were so deeply rooted
> within Robert E. Lee that he believed slavery was
> in fact a blessing given from God himself, so that
> NIGGERS might evolve as a race worthy of
> existence.

This is the actual quote^^^

Posted by: Jussie e lee ()
Date: June 26, 2020 05:12PM

You nigger lovers should focus on his message:

Not much has changed since he wrote them!

You apes kill other apes yet worry about the police.

You apes glorify sports and imaginary lands like “Wakanda.”

So, was RE Lee wrong?
Attachments:
DCD9BF5A-3559-435C-8C49-A76F1760B859.jpeg

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.