HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Teachers
Posted by: GBW Fairfax County ()
Date: June 10, 2020 09:05AM

I wanted to give a shoutout to a teacher from GBW Elementary in Fairfax that thought it was okay to have a conversation with her students in her special ed class regarding the current protest situation and how cops are not good. Let me also add she thought it was okay to point out the student in the class that has parents for cops.... Since when is it okay to make children targets? this is a real issue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teachers
Posted by: Eryi jn ()
Date: June 10, 2020 09:23AM

No, the special education teacher should not be telling the poor, innocent, retard children, with thier fragile eggshell minds,that cops are no good. The teacher should be telling them about the evils of the racist, violent Nigger and how cops can be very good.

Posted by: GBW ()
Date: June 10, 2020 10:01AM

GBW Fairfax County Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wanted to give a shoutout to a teacher from GBW
> Elementary in Fairfax that thought it was okay to
> have a conversation with her students in her
> special ed class regarding the current protest
> situation and how cops are not good. Let me also
> add she thought it was okay to point out the
> student in the class that has parents for cops....
> Since when is it okay to make children targets?
> this is a real issue.

Posting here is not going to achieve anything and your concerns will not be redressed through this forum.

Why don't you "give a shoutout" to teacher by sending emails and hard copy letters to the Prinicpal of GBW, the FCPS School Board and the FCPS Superintendant. Draft everything as an official letter and document only the facts as you know them. Tell them the teachers name, the date of the incident, what was said, and WHY you disagree with what the teacher has done. Ask them what the schools official policy is on these types of issues, and what they are going to do to address your concerns as a parent. Request a formal response and give them a date for the respone; I would give them till the end of the month.

Lisa Prillaman
13300 Poplar Tree Rd
Fairfax, VA 22033
lrprillaman@fcps.edu

Clerk of the Board
Fairfax County Public Schools
8115 Gatehouse Road, Suite 5400
Falls Church, VA 22042
Ilene.Muhlberg@fcps.edu

Scott Brabrand
Division Superintendent
Gatehouse Adm Ctr
8115 Gatehouse Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
SuperintendentBrabrand@fcps.edu

If you do not want to "lay the hammer down" as your first option contact the Ombudsman and see what he has to say about the matter. If you are not satisfied with his response, then you can go nuclear and get everyone involved.

https://www.fcps.edu/department/ombudsman

ombudsman@fcps.edu

Posted by: Libtard POS ()
Date: June 10, 2020 06:17PM

^^^^
So"the cops are not good" and you talk about "laying the hammer down" and going "nuclear".

What if I said the Niggers are not good and talked about others laying the knee down and going nuclear?

Posted by: DDFKD ()
Date: June 10, 2020 08:08PM

Libtard POS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^
> So"the cops are not good" and you talk about
> "laying the hammer down" and going "nuclear".
>
> What if I said the Niggers are not good and talked
> about others laying the knee down and going
> nuclear?

If you said "Niggers are not good and talked about others laying the knee down and going nuclear", that is on you and I don't think I would give a fuck. Say whatever you want. What is being discussed is a Teacher abusing her access to other peoples impressionable children to impose her beliefs. That, I give a fuck about.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.