HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Northern VA to begin Phase TWO this Friday
Posted by: Get ready to die ()
Date: June 09, 2020 02:43PM

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northam-expected-to-give-update-on-reopening-of-schools-northern-virginia/2327074/

Phase two lifts some restrictions on restaurants, gyms, sports and outdoor entertainment. Under phase two, gatherings are limited to 50 people, rather than 10.

Restaurants can have indoor seating at 50% capacity. Gyms and fitness centers can host indoor classes at 30% capacity. Pools, museums, zoos and botanical gardens can also reopen with some restrictions. Recreational sports with physical distancing and no shared equipment will also be allowed.

The percent of positive COVID-19 tests has trended downward, Gov. Ralph Northam said at a news conference Tuesday afternoon, with about a 10% positivity rate statewide. There are enough hospital beds and personal protective equipment, testing capacity has increased and more contact tracers have been hired.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Northern VA to begin Phase TWO this Friday
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: June 09, 2020 08:09PM

The economy is not ruined enough yet , not enough resturauants have been torched by desperate bankrupted owners

What I really want to Know is WILL BAR LOUIS THE 29 AND THE BLUE IGUANA BE OPENING!

WOW Can't wait

Posted by: R Kuley ()
Date: June 09, 2020 09:48PM

My boys and me never missed a beat at Kilroys. C'mon over if you are sporting a package.

Posted by: Im Ready For Some Good Eating ()
Date: June 09, 2020 10:03PM

I want a batch of Fried Calabash SKRIMPS for my sweet smoking hot baby and I with Cilantro Lime Jalapeno slaw and fries

I Know the best dammed cook in all of Virginia DAJAX ! Don't need to spend my hard earned money anywhere asshole Covid Coughers congregate
Attachments:
DAJAXDoesSkrimps.jpg
DAJAXFriedShrimp.jpg

Posted by: Sho nuff! Sho u right! ()
Date: June 10, 2020 07:43AM

It's an invitation to join a club that I don't want to be a member of. Sheeeit.

Posted by: The Reopening Is A Lie ()
Date: June 14, 2020 12:21AM

The reopening has been a lie. 2 days into phase 2 and my gym is closed, no restaurant offers dine in, the movie theater is still closed, and all that other fun stuff is still closed. I remember when we were told it would just be March and we'd be right again April.

What a lie that was! It's now June, and nearly closer to July! I'm stir crazy. I sat through the quarrantine, nice and patience, good and quiet, observing distancing and wearing a mask, all under the premise if I did that, when the time came, I could go back to the things I like.

Phase 2 "reopening" my fucking ass! It's exactly the fucking same as it was back in fucking MARCH!

I didn't just spend 3 months sitting quietly and waiting to try all dang day at every restaurant in Herndon, Reston, Oakton, Sully, and Fairfax that they don't do dine in! Hey, businesses, you spent the past 3 months moaning and groaning about the quarrantine! Reopen already! For you in restaurants, I get it, you need to check on your utilities and get workers back possibly. But for you fast food joints who would just have to put chairs on the floor, no excuse!

I sick and tired of having to either eat in my car or have to drag a nice meal home to eat in front of my TV while it's barely warm and then goes cold. I want a well made meal I don't have to cook, served at a table, with a drink I don't need to be a new one of every time I run out, bussed by a server.

Open the fuck up, you bastards!

Posted by: R Northam ()
Date: June 14, 2020 07:15AM

If I don't like the attitude of some of you people, I may just move you back to Phase 1. You will obey my authority.

Posted by: Still Waiting ()
Date: June 23, 2020 11:56AM

Nearly two weeks and only the Silver Diner is even part reopened for eating in. Seriously?

Posted by: Pkjgv ()
Date: June 23, 2020 12:02PM

R Northam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I don't like the attitude of some of you
> people, I may just move you back to Phase 1. You
> will obey my authority.

STFU And go put your Klan robe back on Ralphie Boy. You are the worst Governor Virginia has ever had!

Posted by: This club ()
Date: June 23, 2020 12:27PM

Sho nuff! Sho u right! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's an invitation to join a club that I don't
> want to be a member of. Sheeeit.

Is only for the good ones and Larry Bird type Whiteys.

https://youtu.be/E-1bramtG50
Attachments:
A8A19503-A376-41C2-890D-9A60B69B0311.gif
910071DA-0271-4352-A52F-53D2642817D8.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.