HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 23, 2020 04:31PM

For over 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created majestic civilizations.

The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and have concocted program after program to get the result they desired. They created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences (Affirmative Action), built housing projects, and even tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration.

They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment. It was and is propaganda gone rampant.

Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth (1/10) would lead the way for black people. A group of well-educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the Black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone and Chicago is near bankrupt, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. Blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, New York, and now Baltimore, rioting and looting are just one alleged racial incident away. The Liberals would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame “white privilege.”

Since 1965, when America opened its doors to Third World, immigrants from Asia and India, people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected” have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT and striving to make a better life, while black “youths” are committing more than half the country’s violent crime, which includes viciously attacking random people for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of culture, or white privilege, or racism.

The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different.

They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

Our leaders don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

The Liberals explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 23, 2020 04:34PM

An Ohio man who was out on parole has been thrown in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy alongside a message referencing Black Lives Matter.

The photo shows a man, who has since been identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with his knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who is only wearing a diaper. Another person holds the child’s hands behind his back. The banner across the photo read: “Blm now mf."

According to WGCL-TV, an Altanta-area Cedar Grove High School Interrelated Teacher Brian Papin commented beneath the photo, writing: “Again! Your [sic] doing it wrong! One knee on the center of the back one one [sic] the neck and lean into it until death! You saw the video! Get it right or stop f***ing around!”

DeKalb County School District said on Facebook Thursday that it “is aware of the disturbing social media post associated with a district teacher. We are currently investigating the situation. DCSD is committed to the safety and well-being of our children, and there is no place for racism in our school district.”

Posted by: The Bitch ()
Date: July 23, 2020 07:07PM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The photo shows a man, who has since been
> identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with his
> knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who is
> only wearing a diaper. Another person holds the
> child’s hands behind his back. The banner across
> the photo read: “Blm now mf."
>

The kid almost lost his life because his stupid cunt of mother wanted black felon cock. The kid should be taken away before it's too late.

Posted by: Not even that ()
Date: July 23, 2020 07:38PM

The Bitch Wrote:
> Coonman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The photo shows a man, who has since been
> > identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson, with
> his
> > knee on the neck of a crying white toddler who
> is
> > only wearing a diaper. Another person holds the
> > child’s hands behind his back. The banner
> across
> > the photo read: “Blm now mf."
> >
>
> The kid almost lost his life because his stupid
> cunt of mother wanted black felon cock. The kid
> should be taken away before it's too late.

They don't care what color the cock is as long as they get their dope. That's all there is to it. Tubal ligation/vasectomy for all hard drug users - pills powders and needles. Weed smokes toke on just away from the youngins! Better than whiskey... Lately I've been getting high on slow smoked hickory pork brisket with fried apples and onions hot off the pan natch!

Posted by: lhlhlkjh ()
Date: July 23, 2020 08:00PM

Not even that Wrote:
> The Bitch Wrote:
> -----
> > Coonman Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The photo shows a man, who has since been
> > > identified as 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson,
> with
> > his
> > > knee on the neck of a crying white toddler
> who
> > is
> > > only wearing a diaper. Another person holds
> the
> > > child’s hands behind his back. The banner
> > across
> > > the photo read: “Blm now mf."
> > >
> >
> > The kid almost lost his life because his stupid
> > cunt of mother wanted black felon cock. The kid
> > should be taken away before it's too late.
>
> They don't care what color the cock is as long as
> they get their dope. That's all there is to it.
> Tubal ligation/vasectomy for all hard drug users -
> pills powders and needles.

Rat poison would be better for that group.

Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: July 24, 2020 06:12PM

Black Lives DON'T Matter to Other Blacks

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286731799750742017

Police on Friday released a surveillance video of three individuals they say shot up a home in the middle of the night, killing a sleeping 19-month-old boy and injured his twin brother.

A portion of the footage shows two of the individuals walking around the house followed by the loud sound of gunfire. One of them can be seen with a gun in his right hand.

The incident happened on Wednesday around 2:30 a.m.; it was one of three shootings that occurred within a six-hour span.

Ace Lucas and his twin brother were asleep when the bullets ripped through the home.

93% of blacks killed are killed by other blacks
Blacks commit 44% of all murders in the US, yet are only 13% of the population.
Blacks commit 63% of all violent crime in the US.

WOKE YET????

Posted by: Negro Crime ()
Date: July 25, 2020 09:57AM

Gabrielle Austin, left, and Javian Ezell, both 18, face multiple charges in connection with the death of an Arizona State University engineering professor, authorities say.

The remains of an Arizona State University engineering professor were found in a landfill last week – four months after he went missing, authorities confirmed Friday. The suspects were arrested in Louisiana on March 30 after the vehicle they were riding in was determined to be that of the missing professor.

The slain professor was identified as Jun Seok Chae, who was reported missing in March after he failed to show up for a planned Zoom lecture for students, FOX 10 of Phoenix reported.

After several weeks of investigation, authorities determined that Chae’s remains might be in the Northwest Regional Landfill. An average of 15 people worked 10-hour days for 48 days, scouring the landfill in a search for Chae’s remains, at a cost to taxpayers of more than $304,000, the Arizona Republic reported.

Authorities believe the two suspects – identified as Javian Ezell and Gabrielle Austin, both 18 -- killed Chae during an armed robbery, placed the body in a trash dumpster, stole his car and traveled to Louisiana.

The suspects also face armed robbery and vehicle theft charges, the report said. They were being held on a $1 million bond.

Posted by: Karma - I have a list ()
Date: July 26, 2020 06:44PM

WARNING: PUT YOUR BEER DOWN BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO

https://youtu.be/-fx_iuAn3LU

Sheboon chimps out on boyfriends car, car punches back.

Posted by: She Boom ()
Date: July 26, 2020 09:28PM

Now that was fucking funny. Thanks for the warning

Posted by: Corrupt Dems ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:00PM

A Tennessee state senator was charged with using federal funds to pay for her wedding and fund an extravagant lifestyle, prosecutors announced in a statement this is week.

Sen. Katrina Robinson reportedly stole $600,000 between 2015 to 2019, which was granted to The Healthcare Institute, a company she directed, according to the New York Post.

Outside of wedding costs, the Democratic state senator who was elected in 2018, is also charged with using the money to pay for a lavish honeymoon and to pay legal fees for her divorce.

Robinson also allegedly bought her daughter a 2016 Jeep Renegade, invested in a snow cone business run by her children and paid for home renovations with the money, according to federal investigators.

Robinson said she plans to continue to serve in the state legislature “with the same integrity, the same passion that I’ve demonstrated since you’ve elected me to this office.”

Posted by: tomjones ()
Date: July 31, 2020 01:13PM

Posted by: Fucking Dems ()
Date: July 31, 2020 06:28PM

“with the same integrity" what a fucking joke. Dems have no integrity, as the story proves.

Her constituents should tell her, "No, please don't."

Posted by: Made my day ()
Date: July 31, 2020 10:12PM

Karma - I have a list Wrote:
> WARNING: PUT YOUR BEER DOWN BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO
>
> https://youtu.be/-fx_iuAn3LU
>
> Sheboon chimps out on boyfriends car, car punches
> back.
>

Holy shit that was funny. That really made my day.

Posted by: noticer of things ()
Date: August 01, 2020 09:21AM

Karma - I have a list Wrote:
> WARNING: PUT YOUR BEER DOWN BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO
>
> https://youtu.be/-fx_iuAn3LU
>
> Sheboon chimps out on boyfriends car, car punches
> back.
>
>

this obviously wasn’t around here, look how much room those parking spaces have, you can actually get out of your car without beating up the car next to you

and it’s always funny when idiots play with gasoline

Date: August 01, 2020 02:12PM

A black man decapitated his landlord with a sword during a dispute over unpaid rent, authorities said.

Police responded to a 911 call the morning of July 25 from landlord Victor King, who said his roommate, Jerry Thompson, had been waving a Samurai sword at him.

The pair was arguing about Thompson’s overdue rent, with King telling Thompson he had to move out if he couldn't pay.

The following morning, police received calls from King’s friends who were concerned for his safety after they couldn't reach him.

Officers forced their way into King’s home later that afternoon and found his body slashed and covered in bedding, with blood everywhere.

Thompson believes he is a sovereign citizen, and thus not subject to U.S. laws. He appeared without an attorney and refused to speak with a public defender. His next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 18.

Date: August 01, 2020 07:39PM

Typical day in DEMOCRAT controlled Chicago ...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1287276337938305024

Posted by: Joe Hiden ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:32AM

Chicago looting videos spread on social media: See the footage

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6179806771001#sp=show-clips

Videos currently circulating on social media purportedly show the widespread looting that happened in Chicago overnight following a police-involved shooting in the city Sunday.

Twitter users have posted videos of hundreds of people looting stores such as Nordstrom, Walgreens, Macy's, Coach, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292738584265596929

https://www.facebook.com/100001667587388/videos/3311895765542644/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292759766431936513

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292752633531256835

In one video, a woman seen carrying bags appears to have been taken into custody after tripping while running away from police.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292735848266465283

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292737903853023237

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292709102175559681

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292724893918859264

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292776127359066112

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY.

Date: August 27, 2020 04:30PM

A South Carolina college student and her stepfather were shot dead on the front lawn Monday in a road rage-related attack after a minor fender bender in the driveway.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed outside a home in Georgetown, S.C., which was recently purchased by Anderson, where she expected to begin her new adult life.

Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, allegedly rear-ended Wall as he turned into the driveway of the home near the intersection of Indian Hut Road and Highmarket Street, just off of U.S. 521, around 5 p.m., according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office. He then allegedly got out of the vehicle and shot Wall, Anderson, and another person, WPDE reported.

"I don't understand how a simple fender bender they called it could turn into double murder and an attempted murder," Lambert said. "Why? I honestly didn't think it was real. Who does this?"

The judge denied bail for Walters, who is charged with two counts of murder, one count of attempted murder and the illegal possession of a firearm.

This is why the Dems want to disarm law abiding people. Their criminal base will still have them.

Posted by: 13/90 Violence ()
Date: August 27, 2020 05:32PM

Let this sink in a bit.
Attachments:
580643d3c5240220008b5165.webp

Date: August 27, 2020 10:00PM

MANASSAS, Va. — Manassas City police arrested a man accused of trying to follow a woman into the bathroom of a community pool and trying to grab her.

Police say they met with the victim who told them a man followed her into the bathroom of the Wellington Station community pool on Regiment Drive before shoving her, at around 1 p.m. on Wednesday.

She told police he then grabbed her by the arm, but she was able to break free and call police.

Police say the suspect, later identified as 22-year-old Gabriel Carromero Filomeno, was found nearby and taken into custody.

Filomeno has been charged with abduction, assault and battery.

He is currently being held without bond and has a court date set for Oct. 5, 2020.

Date: August 27, 2020 10:03PM

MANASSAS, Va. (ABC7) — Police have identified and are looking for a man they say attempted to drive into three officers late Friday night.

According to a news release, three police officers on bicycles attempted to stop a suspicious vehicle around 11:53 p.m. Friday in the area of 8200 Community Dr. in Manassas.

As his vehicle was approached, 27-year-old Christopher Haynes is accused of putting the vehicle into reverse and in the process, almost hit an officer and police department bicycle.

Haynes is then accused of putting the vehicle back into drive and trying to drive at two more officers. Police say the officers were able to get out of the way before Haynes struck two of the police department bicycles and drove away.

Officers say the vehicle was found in the area and another vehicle stop was initiated before Haynes ran away on foot at the end of Fairmont Dr.

Police K-9 and Fairfax County police searched for the suspect, but could not find him.

Minor injuries were reported by the responding officers and arrest warrants were issued for Haynes.

Haynes has been described as being around 5'11" tall, weighing around 170 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes. He is wanted for three counts of attempted malicious wounding of a law enforcement officer, one count of a felony hit and run, one count of felony destruction of property, and one count of reckless driving.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Prince William County police at (703) 792-6500, or another local police department.

Posted by: Stupid Leftists ()
Date: September 03, 2020 08:08PM

On Wednesday, the police said the mother’s discovery of the Facebook video helped them charge eight men with sexually assaulting the 16-year-old girl after she lost consciousness at the house party Dec. 20, 2019.

Col. Hugh Clements Jr., chief of the Providence police, said the assault was one of the worst he could recall in his 35 years with the department.

The police said six men — Keith Erving Colon, 24; Jose Vargas, 18; Carlos Chacon, 19; Malcolm Baptista, 18; Luis A. Cabrera, 18; and Luis Luna, 19 — were arrested last week and charged with assault with intent to commit sexual assault and conspiracy.

A seventh man, Richard Tarell Chester, 19, was arrested and charged with first-degree sexual assault, the police said. The eighth, Carlos D. Vasquez, was being sought Wednesday on charges of assault with intent to commit sexual assault and conspiracy.

The sharing of the video on Facebook suggests the perpetrators were “proud of what they had done and wanted to display this for others to see — and that in itself is disturbing,” said Vanessa Volz, the executive director of Sojourner House.

Wonder if Bubba is going to film these sweetcheeks during their up coming shower visits?
Attachments:
126880229dcd70c65cac7896d4f189e9.jpg

Date: September 04, 2020 11:36PM

Now that the Democrats are in charge in Virginia, the DC criminals feel safe to come over to this side of the river and commit violent crimes.

After two people were violently attacked and had their cars stolen in less than four hours in Arlington, four 18-year-old men have been charged with carjacking.

Destiny Morris, 18, of Annandale, Denali Goodridge, 18, of D.C., Treshawn Taylor, 18, of Alexandria, and Ayinde Mason, 18, of D.C. have been charged with carjacking, police say. Additional charges are pending.
Attachments:
2020-09-04 4 teens arrested, charged with 2 violent carjackings in Arlington.png

Posted by: Dumb Dems ()
Date: September 15, 2020 02:59PM

A Pennsylvania judge threw the book at several protesters – setting their bail at $1 million each – for allegedly rioting in the wake of the police shooting of a knife-wielding Lancaster man.

Lancaster police nabbed a dozen people and one juvenile for staging the riots around 3 a.m. Monday in clashes that culminated in police deploying tear gas at the crowd.

The overnight violence came on the heels of the death of Ricardo Munoz, the mentally ill 27-year-old who was seen on body cam footage charging at a cop with a knife in hand. The officer shot and killed Munoz Sunday afternoon outside his mother’s house in downtown Lancaster.

The mob marched from the scene of the shooting on Laurel Street to the police station, chucking glass bottles, rocks, brick, gallon jugs filled with liquid and plastic road barricades at cops, police said.

A county vehicle parked in front of the station was also damaged.

Twelve adults – Jamal Shariff Newman, 24; Barry Jones, 30; Frank Gaston, 43; Yoshua Dwayne Montague, 23; Matthew Modderman, 31; Talia Gessner, 18; Kathryn Patterson, 20; Taylor Enterline, 20; T-Jay Fry, 28; Dylan Davis, 28; Lee Alexander Wise, 29; Jessica Marie Lopez, 32 – face a slew of felony and misdemeanor charges, including arson, riot, institutional vandalism and criminal conspiracy.

A 16-year-old boy was also busted on riot, disorderly conduct, possession of instruments of crime, possession of a small amount of marijuana, propulsion of missiles onto a roadway and institutional vandalism.

NOW that's how you take care of Democrat RIOTERS!!!!!!

Date: September 15, 2020 09:35PM

Justin Fernando Merritt, 34, was arrested Monday for the alleged stealing of a vehicle belonging to a missing North Carolina man. (Danville)

A man was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of stealing an SUV belonging to a missing North Carolina man who was trying to sell it before he disappeared.

Justin Fernando Merritt, 34, was arrested in Danville, Va., and charged with robbery, larceny of motor vehicle and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, WWAY-TV reported.

Authorities said the 2011 Silver Range Rover Sport was found Monday in Danville. The owner of the SUV, William Anderson Banks Jr., 39, was not in the vehicle.

Banks recently posted an ad on Craigslist to sell the SUV, a friend told authorities. He was supposed to show the car Saturday to someone who saw the ad online. A friend called 911 when Banks didn't show up to his apartment later that day, WTVD-TV reported.

Date: September 17, 2020 10:53PM

POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WPEC) — Deputies are looking for a woman who tried to steal a 65-inch television from a Walmart in central Florida.

The shoplifting incident happened last Saturday at the Walmart in Mulberry.

The Polk County Sheriff's Office said a woman made it all the way to the exit with the TV in the cart when security workers asked her for a receipt. She said she didn't have one. Meantime, the woman's friend grabbed all the other stolen goodies from the cart and walked away. The woman didn't make it out with the TV but she left with her friend and the stolen electronics.

"Quite the bold attempt she made---trying to steal a TV that’s as big, if not bigger than she is," (AND SHE IS A BIG MAMA JAMA) wrote the sheriff's office on Facebook.

Anyone with information is asked to call Heartland Crime Stoppers at 800-226-TIPS. You will remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward if your tip leads to an arrest.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-09-17 VIDEO Florida woman tries to steal giant TV from Walmart(2).png
Screenshot_2020-09-17 VIDEO Florida woman tries to steal giant TV from Walmart(1).png
Screenshot_2020-09-17 VIDEO Florida woman tries to steal giant TV from Walmart.png

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: September 17, 2020 11:27PM

Negro Crime Wrote:
> POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WPEC) — Deputies are looking
> for a woman who tried to steal a 65-inch
> television from a Walmart in central Florida.
>
> The shoplifting incident happened last Saturday at
> the Walmart in Mulberry.
>
> The Polk County Sheriff's Office said a woman made
> it all the way to the exit with the TV in the cart
> when security workers asked her for a receipt. She
> said she didn't have one. Meantime, the woman's
> friend grabbed all the other stolen goodies from
> the cart and walked away. The woman didn't make it
> out with the TV but she left with her friend and
> the stolen electronics.
>
> "Quite the bold attempt she made---trying to steal
> a TV that’s as big, if not bigger than she is,"
> (AND SHE IS A BIG MAMA JAMA) wrote the sheriff's
> office on Facebook.
>
> Anyone with information is asked to call Heartland
> Crime Stoppers at 800-226-TIPS. You will remain
> anonymous and could receive a cash reward if your
> tip leads to an arrest.

Looks like she has been shoplifting from the food aisle more than the electronics aisle. That is one fat bastard.

Date: September 28, 2020 11:18PM

Date: October 01, 2020 10:03PM

A 21-year-old has been arrested in connection with the August shooting death of a child.

Aolani Takemi Marie Pettit has been charged with felony accessory after this fact in the death of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant, according to the Wilson Police Department. Officials say Hinnant was shot and killed in August, and Darius Sessoms was arrested and charged with first-degree murder.

Hinnant's death came just before he started kindergarten, family members said. According to witnesses, he was riding a bike outside his father's home when a neighbor walked up and shot him.

Date: October 08, 2020 09:28PM

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. (FOX 5 DC) - A Reston man is facing charges after he allegedly tried to rape a woman who was alone on a Silver Line car with her child Tuesday night.

Metro Transit Police charged Kendrie Roberts-Monticue with:

- Attempted rape by force, threat or intimidation

- Sodomy by force, threat or intimidation

Police tracked down Roberts-Monticue after releasing surveillance images of him from the night of the incident.

According to police, the incident occurred between McLean and East Falls Church around 11:35 p.m. after the suspect boarded the train at Wiehle-Reston East.

Investigators say the suspect assaulted the woman, and tried to take off her clothes. He also reportedly exposed himself during the incident.

The victim was able to escape from the suspect at East Falls Church Station – where she met with Metro police.

Date: October 27, 2020 11:17PM

Jessica Hill, 21, and Jayla Hill, 18, are accused of attacking the guard – one holding him in place by the hair, the other punching and then stabbing him across his upper body over and over.

Police took them into custody at the scene. Both had minor injuries.

The paper reported that the older Hill allegedly struck the guard with a trash can. Though wounded, he reportedly kept the women in the store until police arrived and arrested them.

Posted by: urban reports ()
Date: October 28, 2020 07:56AM

Nig nogs on the loose again rioting in DC and Philly last night. Joe Biden reporting that systemic racism continues as businesses commit hateful acts by locking doors when niggers arrive to steal shit.

Date: January 28, 2021 10:59PM

A 17-year-old Indianapolis boy accused of fatally shooting his father, stepmother, two teenage relatives and a heavily pregnant 19-year-old woman was charged with six counts of murder Thursday, according to a prosecutor and court documents.

Raymond Ronald Lee Childs III, who was arrested Monday in the shootings a day earlier, was charged as an adult, Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears announced. One of the six murder counts was in the death of the unborn baby, Mears said.

Raymond Childs Jr., his wife, Kezzie Childs, 42, and two other relatives — Elijah Childs, 18, and Rita Childs, 13 — were pronounced dead at the home, the Marion County Coroner’s office said. Kiara Hawkins, 19, who Mears said was in a relationship with someone at the home, was taken to a hospital, where she and her unborn son died, authorities said.

Date: January 31, 2021 08:37AM

Police arrested 29-year-old Raymond Michael Weber. Weber barricaded himself inside the apartment. According to police, eight hours after they were called they found two women dead inside the apartment.

In a 36-minute video, a man carrying a gun near two women said, they were trying to set him up and that it would be the last time people see him and police will come in any minute.

“He was messing with two dead bodies. Just saying, ‘They set me up.’” Mixon said. “It’s graphic and disturbing. It made me sick to my stomach for sure.”

He faces two counts of first degree murder. He was also arrested on a warrant for several felonies, including domestic assault. At the time of his arrest, he was wanted for an outstanding warrant for various felonies including domestic battery and assault with a deadly weapon.

He was also involved in another killing in 2014, with his then-16-year-old brother Antoine Weber, who was suspected of killing Raymond Weber's girlfriend, 19-year-old Nicole Duarte.

When you go black, you'll never come back. RIP!!!

Nicole Duarte

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: January 31, 2021 09:08AM

I wonder if anyone ever does stats on the number of people that get killed while associating with negros. This fellow was released 5 years ago (after killing someone) so that he could kill more people.

Date: January 31, 2021 10:54AM

Black man sexually assaults and strangles unarmed 16-year old white girl

Willie Robinson, 52, is accused of strangling Jessica Keyworth, 16, and leaving her in a basement stairwell of an apartment building just blocks from his known residence after Memorial Day Weekend 2004, according to the Republican American newspaper in Waterbury, Conn.

Keyworth took a train into Waterbury that arrived just before midnight on Memorial Day to meet up with a friend but she was found murdered in a stairwell the next morning.

Robinson was arrested on an unrelated offense for interfering with a police officer just months after Keyworth’s murder, but it’s not clear if he was interviewed about her death at the time. Officers didn’t say if there was any known prior connection between Robinson and Keyworth.

Robinson has an arrest record that includes sexual assault and risk of injury, the newspaper reported, but there was no record of any convictions. Super liberal Connecticut doesn't want to convict guilty blackmen, they prefer that they kill little girls instead.

Posted by: Paul Harvey ()
Date: January 31, 2021 07:29PM

Negro Crime Wrote:
>
>
> A South Carolina college student and her
> stepfather were shot dead on the front lawn Monday
> in a road rage-related attack after a minor fender
> bender in the driveway.
>
> Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas
> Wall, 45, were killed outside a home in
> Georgetown, S.C., which was recently purchased by
> Anderson, where she expected to begin her new
> adult life.
>
> Ty Sheem Walters III, 23, allegedly rear-ended
> Wall as he turned into the driveway of the home
> near the intersection of Indian Hut Road and
> Highmarket Street, just off of U.S. 521, around 5
> p.m., according to the Georgetown County
> Sheriff’s Office. He then allegedly got out of
> the vehicle and shot Wall, Anderson, and another
> person, WPDE reported.
>
>
>
> "I don't understand how a simple fender bender
> they called it could turn into double murder and
> an attempted murder," Lambert said. "Why? I
> honestly didn't think it was real. Who does
> this?"
>
> The judge denied bail for Walters, who is charged
> with two counts of murder, one count of attempted
> murder and the illegal possession of a firearm.
>
> This is why the Dems want to disarm law abiding
> people. Their criminal base will still have
> them.

And now the rest of the story ....

At about 5pm, Wall was driving over to drop off a set of keys as Anderson waited in the front yard. Wall was turning into his daughter’s driveway when Walters rear-ended his car.

Police say that the other driver, Walters, then opened fire in a shooting rampage rather than exchanging insurance information and filing a simple police report about the minor fender bender.

According to the arrest warrants, Walters fired a gun at Wall and struck him at least twice, in the head and torso, while hitting Anderson at least one time in the head. Both the stepfather and stepdaughter were killed.

A third person who tried to help, Paul McConnell, was struck at least once by gunfire before being bludgeoned in the head by the shooter, but is expected to survive, according to warrants in the case.

Date: February 01, 2021 10:00PM

Four suspects are in custody in connection with Monday's fatal shooting at Fort Washington Food Mart

Date: February 12, 2021 09:51PM

Black man from Texas shoots unarmed White woman from Virginia 18 times. Must've reloaded.

When you go black you never come back.
Attachments:
Tracy-Ray-Rollins.webp

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: February 13, 2021 08:30AM

Negro Crime Wrote:
> Black man from Texas shoots unarmed White woman
> from Virginia 18 times. Must've reloaded.
>
> When you go black you never come back.

Good news though. She wasn't racist. Family should be excited that she was so woke.

Date: February 22, 2021 06:44PM

As a longtime animal lover, 18-year-old Danielle Hopton spent her free time working at a local animal shelter and helping her dad raise guide dog puppies for the blind.

But on Feb. 6, the recent high school graduate's life was cut short when she was beaten to death, allegedly by an ex-boyfriend, say police.

Described as "a gorgeous, loving, kind and caring young woman," Hopton "was always smiling and laughing, she was always asking how you are doing and just genuinely cared about others," Bo Street wrote on a GoFundMe page set up for her family.

Detectives subsequently identified Stephen McNeil, 20, as a suspect in her killing, say police in the release.

When you go black, you never come back!

Besides being charged in connection with Hopton's death, CBS4 reports that online court records show that McNeil had been arrested in December and charged with a felony assault involving strangulation.

He was arrested in January and charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief.

He was released from jail on Jan. 22 on $2,650 in cash bonds, CBS4 reports. Documents in those cases have been sealed, the network reports, and it was not immediately clear if he has entered pleas or retained an attorney to comment on those allegations or the charges related to Hopton's case.

13% of the population commit 55% of the murders.

Stay woke my friends!!!

Posted by: GrandWizard Biden ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:02PM

I wonder if her daddy is still proud she was so woke.

Date: February 22, 2021 07:32PM

27-year-old Joshua Jamal Williams, a black-man, gets told to follow the rules of an establishment so he murders the unarmed white woman that told him.

Williams murdered in cold blood 59-year-old Veronica Billiot.

Then murders 47-year-old Herbert "Noah" Fischbach.

Several armed patrons inside the gun outlet then began exchanging gunfire with Williams, killing the murderous bastard. Williams died on the scene of the shooting, according to Jefferson Parish Sheriff Joseph Lopinto, who did not identify him by name.

“At this time, it appears a suspect shot two victims inside the location, then was engaged and shot outside the location by multiple other individuals,” Lopinto said Saturday evening. “The suspect is one of the deceased on the scene.”

Williams’ mama defended her son on Facebook, saying he was “murdered” and was not looking for a fight at the gun outlet that day. He can't help it if evil white people walk in front of bullets he was shooting in a store. It could happen to anyone.

“My son did not go into that gun range shooting!” she wrote on Facebook, according to Nola.com.

She added: “Joshua … was fired at by … evil white employees of the gun range and other folks in the gun range! He was murdered! (Rest in peace) my love, you will be forever in my heart!”

Here's the video of what actually happened:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1363947114368278531

His aunt then shows up at the scene calling for gun-control because too many black men are getting killed. Absolutely unfucking believable.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=95Rjg_1613967533
Attachments:
LiveLeak-dot-com-jj_1613967346.jpg
LiveLeak-dot-com-Veronica-Billiot_1613967521.jpg
LiveLeak-dot-com-Noah-Fischbach_1613967520.jpg

Posted by: Captain Obvious... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 10:39PM

Black people have their own Balck History Month in the U.S.
They have their own N-Word. They have their own organisations like the NAACP, BLM, Black council of this Black Society of that and the list goes on and on.

It is perfectly acceptable in the U.S. for black people to openly reverse discriminate with with terms like " White Privilege", "White Frigility", "White Supremicist" and the list goes on and on.

The U.S. has supported and advocated this reverse discrimination by systematically institutionalizing this open and blatant racism. Americans are being systematically conditioned to believe that black people are entitled, by America's Racist Policies, to special privileges based on the color of their skin and their skin color alone. Terms like "Socially Disadvantaged", "Under-served", Under-resourced" and many other terms are used by Federal Agencies to funnel resources to "Black Americans" who automatically qualify to receive benefits.They automatically qualify for Federal Grants and Resources based on the color of their skin and skin color alone.

America has promoted Systemic Racism in favor of black people for the last several decades and the consequences are having a negative effect on everyone. Refusal to adhere to these Racial Policies are now being made a "social crime". You can not have equal rights for all and show preferential treatment to one particular race at the same time. It is one or the other and America needs to decide...Equal Rights or National Racism

Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:10PM

This Checks Out!

Date: March 03, 2021 12:03AM

A Colorado teenager was one of two people arrested in the fatal shooting of a Denver mom who was driving home from dinner with friends over the weekend when she was struck in the head, according to officials and reports.

The 14-year-old boy, who was otherwise unidentified because of his young age, and an 18-year-old named Neshan Johnson were charged in connection with the shooting of 32-year-old Pamela Cabriales on Saturday night in the area of Colfax Avenue and Interstate 25 in Denver, District Attorney Beth McCann announced Monday.

According to a DA’s office press release, Cabriales was sitting in her car late Saturday when the 14-year-old allegedly opened fire, shooting her in the head.

Since Cabriales’ death, her brother, Alex Cabriales, has called upon McCann "to make sure these two individuals never walk free a day in their life and don’t kill anyone else," he told FOX31.

Alex also referenced what he described as the 14-year-old’s "lengthy criminal history," which sources confirmed to the news station.

"It’s the criminal history of a 20-year career criminal," Alex continued. "You know, he’s 14 years old. There is no way this minor should’ve been out … Now because of the courts not doing their job, my sister had to lose her life."

"We don’t want this to happen again to anybody," Alex also told FOX31. "It is hell on earth."

KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!

Date: March 07, 2021 11:10AM

Days after a Laurel attorney was found dead in his home on Main Street, the Laurel Police Department announced two arrests on Friday.

Marie Nancy Hassan, a 23-year old of Hyattsville, and Caleb Rinwi Gonga, a 21-year-old of Lanham, both face murder charges.

Laurel Police Chief Russ Hamill also said more suspects, at least two, are still wanted in the case.

Officers found 43-year-old Brian R. Bregman's body when they responded to the report of a burglary in the 500 block of Main Street.

Hamill said it appears that Bregman invited Hassan into his home that evening. She had allegedly conspired with Gonga and the other suspects to rob him. During the course of that robbery, Bregman was shot multiple times and killed.
Attachments:
Marie Nancy Hassan,  23, of Hyattsville and Caleb Rinwi Gonga, 21 of Lanham, Md..png

Date: March 07, 2021 01:16PM

2 ARRESTED IN I-4 SHOOTING AFTER FLEEING FROM DEPUTIES, CRASHING

Two Sanford black men are in custody after fleeing at high speed from deputies and crashing in a rollover wreck following a shooting on Interstate 4 that was caught on camera and also left a bullet hole in the windshield of a passing vehicle carrying 4 people.

The innocent occupants of the vehicle weren’t injured, and they were able to provide dash camera footage and a tag number that allowed deputies to track down the suspect vehicle, which took off fleeing recklessly when a deputy spotted it traveling through Deltona.

The shooting, reported around 4:24 p.m. Saturday, occurred between the 124 and 127 mile markers on westbound I-4. The victims pulled off the interstate and met with a Lake Helen police officer, who confirmed their windshield had been shot, but luckily, none of the four occupants were injured.

After the suspect vehicle fled from a deputy, Air One took over from overhead and tracked the vehicle as it started weaving through traffic on I-4 and through Deltona.

The suspects, 23-year-old driver Kobe Deron Hunter (DOB 12/1/1997) and 26-year-old passenger Deon Lenail Brown (DOB 7/20/1994), were arrested after Hunter lost control of the Toyota Camry while speeding through the Deltona Boulevard intersection on Enterprise Road. The car spun out, flipped and came to a stop near Pepperwood Avenue, where both suspects bailed out and ran into thick brush.

Kobe Deron Hunter from his 2016 mugshot

Hunter was taken into custody without incident moments later; Brown stayed in the brush and was apprehended by a K-9 unit shortly after that.

Hunter is charged with aggravated fleeing and attempting to elude law enforcement. Brown is charged with shooting into an occupied conveyance and 4 counts of aggravated assault with a firearm.

The investigation is continuing and additional charges are possible.

The shooting is the second one on I-4 in Volusia County in recent weeks. On Sunday, Feb. 21, Florida Highway Patrol troopers responded to reports of a shooting between vehicles near mile marker 113. No injuries were reported.

Last April, at least 19 vehicles were damaged when a suspect fired a BB gun at passing vehicles on I-4 and I-95. That suspect (Deon Anthony Jones) was identified and arrested along with the driver, Tiyana Anderson.

Sheriff Mike Chitwood commended the victims and responding deputies on their quick work identifying, tracking down and arresting the suspects in today’s case, and was extremely thankful no one was injured or worse. “The scumbags who want to engage in idiotic gunplay on our roads can be sure they’ll receive the full attention of law enforcement and the justice system,” Sheriff Chitwood said. “Fortunately, no one was killed today, but the morons sitting in jail tonight did just about everything they could to tempt fate and cause a tragedy.”

*UPDATED CHARGES*

Deon Brown:
(1) Discharging a firearm from a vehicle
(2) Possession of a firearm by convicted felon
(3) Using or displaying a firearm during a felony offense
(4) Use of a destructive device with intent to cause bodily harm or property damage
(5) Shooting or projecting a deadly missile into a occupied vehicle
(6) Improper exhibition of a firearm
(7) Aggravated Assault with a deadly without intent to kill
(8) Resisting without violence

Kobe Hunter:
(1) Discharging a firearm from a vehicle (Accessory)
(2) Possession of a firearm by convicted felon (Accessory)
(3) Using or displaying a firearm during a felony offense (Accessory)
(4) Use of a destructive device with intent to cause bodily harm or property damage (Accessory)
(5) Shooting or projecting a deadly missile into an occupied vehicle (Attempted - Accessory)
(6) Improper exhibition of a firearm (Accessory)
(7) Aggravated Assault with a deadly without intent to kill (Accessory)
(8) Resisting without violence
(9) Aggravated Flee/ Elude with injuries or property damage
Kobe also received citations for running a stop sign, cutting across to avoid traffic control device, driver not belted, and failure to stop at a steady red light.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=732754977416087

Posted by: serious question ()
Date: March 07, 2021 03:04PM

Negro Crime Wrote:
> Days after a Laurel attorney was found dead in his
> home on Main Street, the Laurel Police Department
> announced two arrests on Friday.
>
> Marie Nancy Hassan, a 23-year old of Hyattsville,
> and Caleb Rinwi Gonga, a 21-year-old of Lanham,
> both face murder charges.
>
> Laurel Police Chief Russ Hamill also said more
> suspects, at least two, are still wanted in the
> case.
>
> Officers found 43-year-old Brian R. Bregman's body
> when they responded to the report of a burglary in
> the 500 block of Main Street.
>
> Hamill said it appears that Bregman invited Hassan
> into his home that evening. She had allegedly
> conspired with Gonga and the other suspects to rob
> him. During the course of that robbery, Bregman
> was shot multiple times and killed.

We have to assume this was a libtard lawyer that invited one of these savages into his house. I'm sure the family is very happy that he didn't give in to racism and fail to invite them inside so they could kill him.

Date: March 07, 2021 05:12PM

Washington, D.C., police arrested a 12-year-old black male Friday who with another male is suspected of going on a carjacking spree, targeting four cars in one hour before police apprehended him, according to reports.

The other suspect, shown below, remains at large.

One of the suspects pulled a gun on each victim and demanded they exit the car, according to the Metropolitan Police Department. The first attempted carjacking occurred at 6:29 p.m., but the victim fled the scene.

Police are asking anyone with information relating to the case to call the police at 202-727-9099 or text the department’s tip line at 50411.

Metropolitan Police are offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the other suspect.

Date: March 09, 2021 11:08PM

A 15-year-old black boy allegedly held a man hostage at gunpoint, robbed him of $1,000 and then shot him to death, according to authorities

The victim, a 37-year-old Fort Lauderdale real estate agent named Stefano Barbosa, was on his way to a meeting with tenants on Feb. 1 when a masked, armed teen accosted him, police said.

Barbosa was forced at gunpoint to drive to a nearby bank and take $1,000 out of an ATM in separate $500 withdrawals, according to investigators, who reviewed bank documents.

The suspect, Henry Lee Lewis III, allegedly had Barbosa drive a few miles away and then shot him in the chest at point-blank range, according to court records. The car crashed off the road, through a fence and into a tree, and the suspect allegedly fled on foot.

The teen faces charges as an adult of second-degree murder and armed robbery.

Date: March 14, 2021 11:21PM

The Metropolitan Police Department is investigating after a special police officer was stabbed while attempting to stop a shoplifter at the Safeway store in Northeast Washington.

The special police officer employed by Safeway confronted a man who was allegedly trying to leave the store without paying for several cans of beer.

Date: March 14, 2021 11:23PM

A 24-year-old Bowie man, Desmond Mbah, has been arrested and charged with murder for the fatal shooting of a security guard on February 11 in Riverdale Park.

Investigators say officers responded to the report of a carjacking and shooting in the 5400 block of 54th Avenue at around 8:10 p.m. There they found 23-year-old Riyadh Al Janabi of Rockville suffering from gunshot wounds in the parking lot of an apartment complex where he was working as a security guard. He was pronounced dead a short time later at a hospital.

Janabi's car was also stolen, and has since been recovered.

Police say Mbah has confessed to the shooting and is in the custody of the Department of Corrections, being held without bond.

Posted by: tfbhj ()
Date: March 15, 2021 08:12AM

^^^^^^ It seems this one has a bit of an odd shaped head.

Posted by: Yup ...... ()
Date: March 15, 2021 09:24AM

tfbhj Wrote:
> ^^^^^^ It seems this one has a bit of an odd
> shaped head.

He looks like he is going to be very popular in prison.

Date: March 26, 2021 11:49PM

Spring breaker drugged, raped and left for dead identified as 24-year-old Philadelphia woman

The spring breaker woman who was drugged, raped and found dead in her hotel room in Miami Beach last Thursday has been identified in a report as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt.

Englehardt was found dead and semi-nude last Thursday at the Albion Hotel on South Beach after she had been drugged and raped, The New York Post reported.

Evoire Collier, 21, and Dorian Taylor, 24 – both from Greensboro, North Carolina – were arrested Monday on charges that they drugged and raped her and stole her credit cards, according to police reports cited by The Post.

Both men were caught on surveillance footage entering the Albion Hotel with the impaired victim, a Pennsylvania resident, at around 1 a.m. on Thursday, police said.

Date: March 29, 2021 05:42PM

An unarmed young beautiful white girl, full of hope and promise, is killed by a black thug, yet the story details are suddenly hidden and the whole thing is swept under the rug.

From DailyMail (odd how a UK publication has this info, but no US news outlet). Police previously described the suspect as a 14-year old black male who is 5'8" and 125lbs.

This is not gun violence this is negro violence. The most violent race on the planet.
Attachments:
Lucia Bremer.jpg

Date: March 31, 2021 09:57PM

On May 29, 2019, Rachel Ozuna, her 14-year-old son Kyrrus and her black boyfriend, Michael Coleman, were found in their Arlene Acres Drive home bound with their throats cut.

A deputy’s body cam video played in court Wednesday showed Rachel Ozuna face down on the blood-spattered nursery floor, her 2-year-old son standing next to her and her baby daughter strapped into a swinging infant seat nearby.

The lead detective on the case testified investigators believe the murders took place May 26, three days before the bodies were found.

In the body cam video, the deputy speaks softly to the children, first picking up the 2-year-old, then the infant, and carrying them past the bodies and out of the house.

Prosecutors also played a chilling 911 call from the teenager’s father, who had gone to the home to check on his son.

Benjamin Jimenez sobbed throughout a 12-minute call as the dispatcher asked, “What do you think is going on in the house?”

“Somebody got murdered,” replied Jimenez.

“Where is your son?” asked the dispatcher.

"He’s in the bathroom tied up and in a pool of blood,” answered the father.

For the first time, investigators described the motive for the murders, saying Coleman was a large-scale drug dealer who often had as much as $100,000 in his home. They also found equipment used to package kilo-sized packages of cocaine.

During his testimony, the detective said cellphone data and videos helped tie the five defendants to the crime. They allegedly traveled from Philadelphia March 25, checking into the Quality Inn on Plank Road, where two of the men photographed themselves near the pool. Three of the accused men also went to work out at a nearby Gold’s Gym, signing into the facility. One of the defendants posted a video of himself flipping tires there.

The detective testified evidence suggests on March 26 the men went to the Arlene Acres Drive home around noon and left around 1 p.m., heading back to Philadelphia that afternoon.

In a recorded phone call with a jailed relative, one defendant asked, “You hear that?” The slapping sound of a stack of bills can be heard as one of the defendants exclaimed, “That’s the money machine.”

One of the men also created a video showing large amounts of money on the floor.

When you go black, you never come back. RIP

Posted by: Not Eric ()
Date: April 22, 2021 09:34AM

Rakayo Vinson, 24, is accused of killing three people either inside or just outside at the Somers House.

The victims were identified as Cedric Gaston, 24; Atkeem Stevenson, 26; and Kevin Donaldson, 22. The gunfire followed a fist fight at the tavern, the News reported.

Posted by: Black Violence ()
Date: April 22, 2021 03:42PM

If not for Black violence, we'd have no violence at all.
Attachments:
relax.jpg
St.-George-the-unassailable.jpg
CEIvm.jpg
1617896265625.gif

Date: April 22, 2021 08:28PM

When Christopher Luis pulled up to a West Kendall bank drive-thru ATM, police say he was confronted by three gun-wielding black robbers. Luis himself was armed. A firefight erupted.

Nimikae Clarke, 16, and D’Angelo Davis, 17, both wielding guns, walked up to the truck, while Stanley Clark, 18, remained hidden behind a small wall that divided the bank from the street. Exactly who fired first remains unclear, although under Florida’s Stand Your Ground self-defense law, someone does not have wait to be fired upon to defend themselves from a deadly threat.

Moment later, one of the armed robbers, Nimikae, lay mortally wounded on the ground. Luis, himself wounded in the arm and hand, got out, kept firing, took Nimikae’s gun and drove off.

Nimikae had been in and out of the juvenile justice system on charges for years — at age 12, he was arrested in robbery case that resulted in a police car chase and the lockdown of a school in Southwest Miami-Dade. He had just been released from a detention center days before the February shooting.

An Instagram video posted on Feb. 4 by the community group Circle of Brotherhood showed Nimikae and his mother, Nikia Moss, after he was released from juvenile detention. In the video, he said he wanted to get a job so he could take care of his mother.

His mama said he was a good boy, he'd only been arrested 6 times!!!!
Attachments:
66d4a4ab8f3a2d72278ed6be1988fbda.jpg

Posted by: You Aint Black ... ()
Date: April 22, 2021 10:42PM

Welcome to Democrat Virginia

$15K reward offered after man shot, killed outside Manassas Mall

Officials describe the suspects as four men, possibly African-Americans, in their early 20s. They also say one woman, described as light-skinned, in her teens or early 20s is suspected. The suspects fled in a black or dark colored BMW with temporary plates.

Police say the shooting left 34-year-old Jahmar Latravern Graves of Baltimore dead and a 22-year-old man injured.

Investigators have also released surveillance video of the incident. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Prince William County Police Department at 703-792-7000.

Posted by: Adam Schiff ()
Date: April 25, 2021 10:10AM

Jaslyn Adams, a 7-year-old girl, was shot and killed while in line with her father at a McDonald’s drive-thru. Marion Lewis (18) was charged with first-degree murder, three counts of attempted murder, robbery, aggravated vehicular hijacking, aggravated assault of a police officer, and other counts.

"It just don't make no sense that a 7-year-old baby lost her life in this McDonald's driveway. 7-year-old," the girl's grandmother, Lawanda McMullen, told FOX 32. "Six bullets riddled her little body because someone did a cowardly act."

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER TO OTHER BLACKS

Posted by: easy answer ()
Date: April 25, 2021 11:28AM

Seems like still a significant amount of niggering happening every day.

Posted by: Adam Schiff ()
Date: April 30, 2021 09:28PM

Michael Johnson, Malik Johnson, Bianca McDuffie (l to r)

Malik Johnson is charged with first and second degree murder for the fatal shooting of J’Lyn Quinones, as well as, two counts of attempted first and second degree murder in connection with the surviving shooting victim as well as the newborn baby.

Michael Johnson and Bianca McDuffie are charged with accessory after the fact – first degree murder - for helping Malik evade arrest after the shooting.

The victim has been identified as J’Lyn Quinones, 18, of Suitland.

Posted by: More Diverse ()
Date: May 10, 2021 08:11PM

I’m tired of your anti-whitism. As a whole, multi-racial societies are not needed and don’t work. But this is what you wanted: globalism, anti-racism, universalism and all those perverted ideologies.

I don’t think most blacks will ever admit they owe everything to the Europeans and Europeans owe them nothing. Our ancestors tried to solve this by creating Liberia and Sierra Leone. As a whole colonization of Africa was a failure, for Europe that is. It was the best thing that ever happened to Africa. From the Stone/Bronze age to Industrialization in a few decades, can you image?

Yet the black man, who tried to become European and was shunned by the whites and his own kind, realizes there is no black Cesar, no Alexander the Great, no Genghis Khan or black Napoleon. It sucks for him, like the Papuans, the Aborigines, the American Indians, he “lost” in History.

He now wants to invade Europe thru mass immigration and high fertility (thanks to colonial medical systems that brought African population from 200 million to close to 2 billion in less than 150 years). And yet I will probably find some who will claim “No, the whites, have ravaged the blacks, colonialism was a atrocity…bla bla wha wha wacist”

If only they could say a heartfelt Thank you! not to me personally but to European civilization collectively it would be so great. But no, when Europe and America becomes Africanized, eliminating what made it attractive in the first place, we will only end up with a massive Third world and no first world

Date: May 18, 2021 08:56PM

Home surveillance video shows the moment a 4-year-old Texas boy was snatched from his bed over the weekend, hours before he was found brutally stabbed on a street.

The footage from a baby monitoring system, exclusively obtained by the DailyMail.com, shows Darriynn Brown, 18, allegedly breaking into a Dallas home and taking Cash Gernon in the early Saturday morning hours. Gernon has been asleep near his twin brother when he was kidnapped.

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2021/05/18/4467529678108312109/636x382_MP4_4467529678108312109.mp4

Brown – dressed in a hoodie and wearing a backpack -- is seen creeping around and hoovering near the bed where the toddler was asleep before lifting his blanket to grab him. He then carries the boy – who appears to be awoken – out of the room.

Cash was found about an hour and 45 minutes later with multiple wounds and lying in a pool of blood on a street near the home. A jogger found the body. Authorities said he was stabbed with what they described as an "edged weapon."

The news outlet reported Brown was seen in a second video clip entering the room again around 7 a.m. – two hours after taking Cash – to apparently target his brother. He is seen hovering over the bed but leaves without taking him.

Date: May 19, 2021 09:32AM

Watch the video, it answers many questions:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1394484509509185539

Date: June 02, 2021 07:47PM

D.C. police have released the identity of a man suspected of getting out of a Maserati and shooting another driver during a road rage incident in the Kenilworth neighborhood in May.

Police say they’re looking for 42-year-old Kenneth Miles Davis Jr. of Lahnam in connection with the incident.

Surveillance video from the scene shows the Maryland man being cut off by two other drivers. The suspect emerges from his car and fires a gun into one car, wounding a woman, and then firing at another car.

The woman who was shot during the incident in the 1600 block of Eastern Avenue, near the city’s border with Maryland, was expected to survive her injuries.

Two children were also in the car. Although neither of the children were shot, one was hurt by shattering glass.

Police say they recovered Davis' vehicle at a home in Prince George's County.

Date: June 02, 2021 07:49PM

D.C. police have released a photo and the identity of a man suspected of shooting a mother and son after a dispute over a scooter.

D.C. police say 26-year-old Anthony Bedney is suspected in the shooting in the 1500 block of 10th Street, Northwest on May 18.

Police say Bedney opened fire after arguing with the family over the placement of a rental scooter.

Bedney is wanted on a warrant for assault with intent to kill.

If you can help police find Bedney, call (202) 727-9099, or text 50411

Date: June 11, 2021 06:44PM

This is why they get shoot, it's all in the video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1403180547447300103

Date: June 11, 2021 09:44PM

A man linked to at least six slayings — including the fatal shooting of a Dunkin’ Donuts manager — has been busted thanks to a Rite Aid cashier, who tossed a GPS tracker in a bag of cash he allegedly grabbed during an armed robbery. Keith Gibson, 39, was tracked down by officers on Tuesday morning about a block away from the drug store where he allegedly pistol-whipped a cashier.

In addition to the armed robbery, Gibson is being investigated in at least six homicides — including the recent killing of Dunkin’ Donuts manager Christine Lugo. Police said the gunman took about $300 and fatally shot the mother of two in the head about 5:30 a.m. Saturday as she was opening the store for business.

Gibson is also being probed in the death of his 54-year-old mother, Christine, who was found shot to death at her workplace in February, and the slaying of a MetroPCS cellphone store manager.

Police said he’s also a person of interest in the slayings of two men who were found gunned down at a North Philadelphia store in January, as well in the fatal street robbery of a man in Delaware early Sunday.

Philadelphia Chief Inspector Frank Vanore said Gibson had been paroled last year after serving time in prison for a previous slaying in Delaware.

Date: June 20, 2021 11:38AM

Omar Wright threatened Starbucks employees with a gun over cream cheese.

Omar ordered a bagel with cream cheese through the drive through. When he drives away and opens it, he notices it doesn't have cream cheese. Any normal person would check their receipt and see if they paid for cream cheese. If they did, they'd go back and say, "hey I paid for cream cheese and didn't get it, please may I have the cream cheese." Problem solved.

What does this black man do? He goes back and waves a gun at the black employee because he didn't get his cream cheese. Investigators say surveillance cameras show Wright waving around a gun inside the store, though not necessarily pointing it at anyone.

According to an arrest report, Wright is accused of saying: “I hate bitches like you and you don’t know who you’re fucking with, I’m from Carol City.”

“Mr. Wright’s demands for cream cheese, while armed with a firearm, caused a well-founded fear in the victim leading her to believe that if she didn’t give him the cream cheese, whether he pays for it or not, her life was being put at risk,” the arrest report says.

His parents are distraught about the charges against their son. “He’s very kind and helpful and very responsible,” his mother said. “Whatever he did was real stupid and embarrassing,” the father added.

As he's being led out, he yells, “Always go to Dunkin’ Donuts,” Wright said. “Never Starbucks.” I'm not sure Dunkin Donuts wants him as a customer either.
Attachments:
Omar Wright  waved gun at Starbucks over cream cheese released from jail.png

Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: June 20, 2021 02:43PM

Last person in the world you wanna fuck with is a nigga from Carol City.

Posted by: You Aint Black ... ()
Date: June 20, 2021 02:43PM

More evidence of the most violent race on the planet.

Date: June 28, 2021 07:51PM

Black man shoots unarmed white man in the BACK.

Posted by: I want my fucking cream cheese! ()
Date: June 28, 2021 08:03PM

I can sympathize with the gentleman who didn’t get his cream cheese. The same thing happened to me at the local Starbucks only it was blueberry spread, which is my favorite. However, instead of going back and threatening the employees with a gun, I waited until after dark when they closed and pissed on their front door.

Posted by: WashPoo ()
Date: July 07, 2021 07:46PM

Illegally Armed Black man halts traffic on interstate and then points gun at an armed man in his car with his kids. The Black thug is shot dead for his stupidity.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/02/motorcyclist-pulls-gun-in-road-rage-gets-killed-by-other-driver/

Posted by: tomlitey770 ()
Date: July 07, 2021 09:10PM

WashPoo Wrote:
> Illegally Armed Black man halts traffic on
> interstate and then points gun at an armed man in
> his car with his kids. The Black thug is shot dead
> for his stupidity.
>
>
>
>
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/07/02/motorcyclist-pulls-gun-in-road-rage-gets-killed-by-other-driver/

This is why we carry.

Posted by: PropagandaX ()
Date: July 08, 2021 12:14AM

Please stop and learn.
You can’t see this?
Still trying to believe it.
Attachments:
108018DE-5DB5-430D-B4B4-E7DCE5759F61.jpeg

Posted by: nig nog business ()
Date: July 08, 2021 08:12AM

tomlitey770 Wrote:
> WashPoo Wrote:
> -----
> > Illegally Armed Black man halts traffic on
> > interstate and then points gun at an armed man
> in
> > his car with his kids. The Black thug is shot
> dead
> > for his stupidity.
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
> https://nypost.com/2021/07/02/motorcyclist-pulls-g
> un-in-road-rage-gets-killed-by-other-driver/
>
>
> This is why we carry.

Good guy with a gun cleaning house. Nice work. If that had been a libtard in the car he would have gladly got out and sucked the guy off.

Posted by: Truth is evident ()
Date: July 08, 2021 03:08PM

The op is spot on. The majority of blacks don’t have the intelligence or the emotional maturity to function in a modern western society. This despite the many accommodations and handouts given to them. They just can’t succeed and as a result they lash out in anger, hate and frustration. You see it all the time. It would be sad if it weren’t so dangerous to society. I think the answer would be to pay them to repatriate back to Africa. It would be a bargain in the long run. For now I just avoid them whenever possible and support the Blue.

Date: July 08, 2021 10:36PM

The man accused of killing three people, including the golf pro at Pinetree Country Club in Kennesaw, has been arrested.

The suspect has been identified as Bryan Rhoden.

Last Saturday, Cobb County police responded to a "person shot" call at the country club, when they located the club's golf pro, Gene Siller, dead on the green of the 10th hole with a gunshot wound to the head.

Police say Gene Siller was not a target in the shooting and was likely killed because he "witnessed an active crime taking place."

Police had been looking for a suspect since the bodies were found, however, had not given the public any description of the alleged shooter.

Posted by: Shocking! ()
Date: July 09, 2021 12:28AM

Very surprised that a black guy did this. I was assuming it was one of those white supremacists filled with white rage Democrats including Biden always tell us about did it.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: July 09, 2021 10:43AM

Negro Crime Wrote:

> Police had been looking for a suspect since the
> bodies were found, however, had not given the
> public any description of the alleged shooter.

They knew it was a nig nog, but the media has convinced the cops that it's racist to say a groid committed a crime and they are looking for them. I kinda agree with this as most people just assume it's a nigger anyway when they hear about crime.

Date: July 11, 2021 05:51PM

Sebastian Rios (left) was found safe in Tennessee not far from where his father, 27-year-old Tyler Rios was taken into custody. The boy's mother, 24-year-old Yasemin Uyar (right), was found dead in a wooded area nearby, family said.

Tyler Rios, 27, is accused of abducting both little Sebastian Rios and the boy’s mom, 24-year-old Yasemin Uyar.

Prosecutors said they found the child Saturday in Monterey, Tenn., where his dad was nabbed.

Uyar’s mother told CBS late Saturday that her daughter’s body was discovered in a wooded area of the Volunteer State.

Friends of Uyar told the outlet that she had a restraining order against Rios, who allegedly had a history of abusing the mom.

"Typical textbook case of domestic violence. Progressively got worse and this is where it’s ending," Robyn Morris told the station.

Posted by: Ted Tits ()
Date: July 11, 2021 09:36PM

Foreign chicks don't know about the coloreds from the US.

Date: July 16, 2021 10:25PM

On Thurs, 7/15, at 8PM, in front of 117-02 Hillside Av, the two perps (pictured) picked up & placed a 5 y/o victim in the back of their car. The victim’s mother retrieved her child through the window and the perp’s fled in the vehicle.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1416088796085489666

Date: July 24, 2021 08:56AM

Justo Smoker, 35, is facing 35-1/2 to 71 years in prison after pleading guilty to third-degree murder, kidnapping, and other charges in the death of 18-year-old Linda Stoltzfoos. He also faces at least 17 years in prison for violating parole related to a string of armed robberies he committed in 2006, many of which had Amish victims.

Smoker told authorities he "approached Linda from behind and choked her with his arm under her neck and then with shoelaces until she was no longer breathing." He then stabbed Linda in the neck one time to ensure that she was dead.

Smoker was arrested in July 2020 then charged with homicide in December. After Friday's guilty plea, he faces up to 88-1/2 years in prison.

Date: August 07, 2021 09:59PM

Police searching for two men who allegedly pistol whipped, robbed victims in horrific home invasion

Investigators said the suspects ordered the victims to the floor, demanded a safe and pistol whipped them multiple times before stealing $50 and a silver iPhone 11 Pro Max.

"The victims stated that they heard a loud bang at the door and when they went downstairs to find out what was going on, they come across two males with guns."

A police statement included only brief descriptions of the suspects. Both are believed to be between 20 and 30 years old. One was between 5 feet, 8 inches and 6 feet tall. The other is between 6 feet, 2 inches and 6 feet, 3 inches. The picture is a thousand words.

Posted by: B Sotoro ()
Date: August 07, 2021 10:38PM

These are my sons.

Date: August 25, 2021 09:52PM

A young father died after a blackman walked into a restaurant and pointed a gun at the father’s 1-year-old son, police said.

Dustin Wakefield, 21, had been on vacation from Castle Rock, Colorado with his family. They were eating at the La Cerveceria restaurant around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday when a blackman with a gun walked through the door.

"This guy came in with a gun waving it, saying it's time to die. He pointed the gun at his son and Dustin said, 'He's only a boy,'" Mike Wakefield, the victim’s uncle said. "Dustin stood up between the gunman and the baby and he shot him. He shot him multiple times on the ground."

In a short video taken immediately after the shooting and obtained by WSVN-TV, the gunman – later identified as Tamarius Blair Davis Jr. of Norcross, Georgia – can be seen dancing while people are heard screaming. The gunman then walks up some steps, the weapon in his hand.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1430351743771189253

Davis fled the restaurant, police said, and was captured in a nearby alley. Cellphone video obtained by the Herald shows Davis lying spread-eagle on his back and smiling as three officers approach with their guns pointed towards him yelling commands, warning him that if he touches his gun he will be shot.

Davis then rolled onto his side into a fetal position, before again rolling onto his back as officers approached. Davis screamed "I give, I give, I give" as officers flip him onto his stomach and handcuff him. The video shows a black handgun lying about 10 feet away.

Davis, 22, told investigators he shot Wakefield because he "was high on mushrooms, which made him feel empowered," according to a police arrest report.

Davis is charged with murder and was being held without bond.

Date: September 13, 2021 10:49PM

Police released a disturbing video Monday in the search for a suspect accused of kicking a woman down an escalator at one of the busiest subway stations in Brooklyn.

The footage begins with an unidentified black male walking past a 32-year-old woman on an escalator inside the Atlantic Ave-Barclays Center Station. He then turns around, places both of his hands on the railings and kicks the woman in the chest, causing her to tumble back down the escalator.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1437385612865249281

Surveillance footage later shows the black man – who is wearing black pants and a white shirt – leaving the station.

Date: October 06, 2021 02:42PM

A Virginia woman stole an SUV with five children still inside when the driver stopped to help those involved in a multi-vehicle collision in North Carolina on Sunday, authorities said. Markell Hancox, of Chesapeake, Va., stole the Suburban and sped away after the accident happened around 12:40 p.m.

The SUV driver had left his vehicle to check on those involved in the multi-vehicle collision when Hancox, one of the drivers involved in the accident, "jumped into the driver seat of his Suburban and stole it with his 5 children still inside," the sheriff’s office said.

Markell headed north on Caratoke Highway and pulled into the Hop Inn in Grandy, where she jumped out and tried to flee. However, deputies quickly apprehended Hancox before she could escape.

Hancox was charged with five counts of second-degree kidnapping, leaving the scene of an accident and larceny of a motor vehicle. She was being held at the Currituck County Detention Center on a $210,000 bond.

Date: October 08, 2021 07:47AM

David Conley, killer of 8, including 6 children, gets life without parole.

At least one of the children was shot 14 times, the child’s mother said.

The dead included defendant David Conley’s ex-girlfriend Valerie Jackson and her husband Dewayne Jackson, the report said.

The slain children included Conley’s own 13-year-old son. The man who was killed was the father of the other five children. All of the children had long suffered abuse at the hands of both Conley and Dewayne Jackson, according to authorities.

Date: October 08, 2021 07:54AM

Khalil Wheeler-Weaver, 25, used dating apps to lure and kill three women five years ago was sentenced Wednesday to 160 years in prison after a trial in which it was revealed that friends of one victim did their own detective work on social media to ferret out the suspect. The sentencing was preceded by emotional statements by family members of victims Robin West and Sarah Butler.

The sentences covered three murders, one attempted murder and other counts including kidnapping, aggravated arson and desecration of human remains.

The prosecutor's office had credited friends of Butler, a college student, with using social media to help police find Wheeler-Weaver. They gained access to her social media accounts, set up a fake account, lured Wheeler-Weaver to a meeting and notified police, according to prosecutors.

A fourth woman who survived an attack and testified at Wheeler-Weaver's trial also provided crucial information that helped investigators, since the details of her attack were similar to those of the other victims.

Prosecutors presented evidence at trial that Wheeler-Weaver, then 20, used the dating apps to lure the women for sex and then strangled them. Their bodies were found between September and December 2016. Investigators also presented evidence from Wheeler-Weaver’s cellphone that placed him where the victims disappeared and where their bodies were found.

Khalil Wheeler-Weaver killed (l-r) Joanne Browne, Robin West, and Sarah Butler.
Attachments:
1f6d02dda566be9f892f3a4e5a88c1ce.jpg

Date: November 17, 2021 10:19PM

NORFOLK — When a body bag was pulled from a second-floor apartment in Ocean View late last year and carried down the wooden stairs, residents from nearby units gathered outside to watch.

Several police cars and fire trucks arrived that Sunday morning. A van from the medical examiner’s office drove up later.

A woman in a neighboring building was among the onlookers. She snapped pictures and recorded video on her cellphone.

That was Nov. 15, 2020. The location: 1216 Hillside Ave., an apartment building a couple of blocks from the beach.

The person found dead was 36-year-old Sheena West of Virginia Beach. The veterinary office worker and mother of a teenage son had disappeared the night before while at a Virginia Beach restaurant and bar with friends.

They said she left her phone and wallet behind and didn’t tell them she was leaving. Surveillance footage showed her exiting with an unknown man.

A medical examiner determined West suffered a fatal overdose of cocaine, heroin, fentanyl and alcohol. It was labeled accidental.

On July 11 — eight months after West died — the scene outside the Ocean View apartment building where her body was found was almost exactly the same, according to two residents.

Once again, police, firefighters and Medical Examiner’s Office staff arrived. And once again, a body bag was pulled from the same second-floor apartment. That time, the man who lived there, 43-year-old Michael Ebong, helped carry it.

The woman found dead in the second incident hasn’t been named publicly, but friends identified her as Kelsey Paton, 30, of Virginia Beach. A spokeswoman for the Medical Examiner’s Office said last week a cause and manner of Paton’s death haven’t been determined.

Paton was a native of Chesapeake and a former manager of Coastal Grill, an upscale Virginia Beach restaurant, according to friends. She took a job managing a Virginia Beach mechanical business when COVID-19 restrictions slowed things at the restaurant, they said.

The neighbor who took pictures and video the first time a body was removed from Ebong’s apartment recorded the second event, too, which also occurred on a Sunday morning.

While Norfolk police have declined to confirm the exact address from where the bodies were recovered, they provided incident reports for the address in response to a Freedom of Information Act request from The Pilot.

The report shows officers were called there the days both women’s bodies were recovered. Police declined, however, to provide 911 calls made from the residence, citing an ongoing investigation.

Late Thursday, the department issued a news release saying Ebong was being investigated in connection with both deaths and that both were believed to involve narcotics.

The release said Ebong was known to frequent two Virginia Beach restaurants: Seaside Raw Bar on Atlantic Avenue and Central at Shore on Red Tide Road. They asked anyone with information to contact police.

News releases from the department shortly after the bodies were recovered essentially reported the same facts — officers were called to a residence in the 1200 block of Hillside Avenue for a report of an unresponsive woman and that she was pronounced dead at the scene.

Both times they reported the incident was being investigated as an undetermined death. And both times they said no signs of foul play were detected.

Ebong is being held in the Norfolk city jail without bond. But his current charges have nothing to do with the two dead women found in his apartment.

He’s charged with a rape and abduction. The alleged victim from the May 22 incident didn’t come forward, however, until recently. Ebong was arrested and charged July 16.

A document in his court file says the alleged victim claims he drugged her, then took her to his place and raped her. The document goes on to say “detectives suspect this to be a pattern and NOT an isolated incident.”

During a court hearing Monday, Ebong said he planned to hire Norfolk attorney Josue Casanova. The attorney represents him in a pending misdemeanor case but said earlier this week he wasn’t aware of the new allegations.

It’s not the first time Ebong has been accused of assaulting a woman.

In two prior cases in Virginia Beach, he was charged with sexually assaulting a woman he drove to his home, and assaulting an exotic dancer he’d hired. He also has a pending case in Norfolk from May in which he’s accused of slapping a woman’s bottom in a thrift store.

In the first of his Virginia Beach cases, Ebong was charged with misdemeanor sexual battery. The woman told police he gave her a ride to his Virginia Beach home in March 2010, put his hands under her clothing and brandished a firearm at her, according to a court document.

And while the woman was described by police as “very believable” and “very afraid” in a court document, the charges were later dismissed.

Ebong was charged in the second Virginia Beach case in August 2013. The victim told police he hired her to do an exotic dance, then insisted she have sex with him. He demanded his money back when she refused.

The woman said Ebong grabbed her purse, took $160 from it, then pushed her against a wall. She was able to get her purse back and ran out the house with him chasing, the document said.

Ebong was arrested and ordered held at the city jail without bond. He was sent to Central State Hospital for a competency exam several weeks later after he began acting paranoid and delusional and refused to talk to a psychologist.

According to a six-page report from the hospital, Ebong was born in Nigeria and adopted by an American couple when he was 11. He did well in school and earned a bachelor’s degree in business from Norfolk State University, the report said, and later owned a business that ran group homes.

While Ebong denied having mental health problems, a relative told jail officials he’d been treated for depression and bipolar disorder but stopped taking his medication, the report said.

After a few weeks at the hospital, Ebong was determined to be competent and went back to jail. He pleaded guilty to assault and felony theft from a person in February 2014. Court records didn’t indicate his sentence.

The neighbor who took pictures and video the days the bodies were discovered at Ebong’s Ocean View apartment said he’d lived there for about a year and a half. She asked not to be identified out of fear of repercussions.

When the first woman died, Ebong didn’t say anything to neighbors, she said. But the second time, he went out of his way to talk to them about it. He told them the person who died was a young woman and that she’d overdosed.

“He was going around telling everyone he wasn’t going to be having any more parties because all these young people want to do is drugs,” she said. “(But) we never saw him have any parties.”

Another female neighbor who also asked not to be named because she fears Ebong said he told her the same thing.

Friends of West’s said they were stunned and upset when her death was ruled an accident.

“We know she didn’t accidentally overdose. We’ve known that for months. We just couldn’t prove it,” said Erin Ferguson, a longtime friend. “There were drugs in her system that she would have never touched.”

Cat Vaughan, another longtime friend, said West also would not have left the restaurant and bar she was at — Central Shore in Virginia Beach — without telling her friends and taking her wallet and phone.

Vaughan said West looked “wobbly” in the restaurant’s surveillance footage and appeared to be getting help walking out from the man next to her. She also believes the man is Ebong.

“I’m sure of it,” Vaughan said. “No doubt in my mind.”

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: November 18, 2021 08:10AM

Lots of brave coal burning women now dead. So glad we are post racial now.

Date: December 12, 2021 07:56AM

A search for the missing girlfriend of former NFL player Kevin Ware Jr. has led to the discovery of human remains, according to authorities.

The girlfriend, Taylor Pomaski, 29, was last seen at a house party April 25, FOX 26 of Houston reported.

Authorities believe the remains are related to the Pomaski case but were awaiting positive identification by the county medical examiner.

Ware, 41, was arrested in June on a bond violation after failing to appear for supervision earlier in the year, authorities have said. The June arrest by the U.S. Marshals Service involved a vehicle chase in which Ware allegedly drove over 115 miles per hour and was later found to be carrying weapons and drugs.

The former member of the Washington Football Team and the San Francisco 49ers remained in custody in the Montgomery County Jail, and was facing charges of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, a first-degree felony; and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon, a third-degree felony.

Back in July, Pomaski’s father told the station that his daughter and Ware had been dating for nearly a year.

Ware is considered a person of interest in Pomaski's disappearance but has not been charged in connection with the case, according to authorities.

Posted by: DNC are Domestic Terrorist ()
Date: January 22, 2022 10:59PM

In DC you have to show your papers to go into a restaurant, but not if you want to vote or sack a high end store

https://twitter.com/i/status/1483969058110382081

According to the Metropolitan Police Department, at approximately 6:16 p.m. officers responded to the 900 block of Palmer Aly NW after receiving a call regarding multiple individuals entering an establishment and unlawfully taking property.

Once inside, the suspects took property and assaulted employees. The suspects then fled the scene in a white Lexus bearing a Maryland tag of 8EK7229.

https://youtu.be/U7JCfv3h318

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.