HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:04AM

For over 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created majestic civilizations.

The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and have concocted program after program to get the result they desired. They created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences (Affirmative Action), built housing projects, and even tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration.

They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment. It was and is propaganda gone rampant.

Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth (1/10) would lead the way for black people. A group of well-educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the Black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone and Chicago is near bankrupt, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. Blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, New York, and now Baltimore, rioting and looting are just one alleged racial incident away. The Liberals would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame “white privilege.”

Since 1965, when America opened its doors to Third World, immigrants from Asia and India, people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected” have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT and striving to make a better life, while black “youths” are committing more than half the country’s violent crime, which includes viciously attacking random people for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of culture, or white privilege, or racism.

The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different.

They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

Our leaders don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

The Liberals explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Nose what I be sayin ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:10AM

Niggers only understand the sting of the whip or the slam of the cell door.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 11:12AM

60& of all VIOLENT Crime is committed by BLACKS (13% of the population).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 12:32PM

60% of all OUTRAGEOUS lies are committed by Fox Republicans (13% of the population).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 12:33PM

60% of all date rapes are committed by Coonman & Friends (.13% of the population).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: oidsfj ()
Date: June 01, 2020 02:54PM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For over 150 years the United States has been
> conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects
> of the experiment: black people and working-class
> whites.
>
> The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken
> from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery
> be fully integrated as citizens in a majority
> white population?
>
> The whites were descendants of Europeans who had
> created majestic civilizations.
>
> The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no
> written language and virtually no intellectual
> achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair
> to either group, the government released newly
> freed black people into a white society that saw
> them as inferiors. America has struggled with
> racial discord ever since.
>
> Decade after decade the problems persisted but the
> experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if
> they could find the right formula the experiment
> would work, and have concocted program after
> program to get the result they desired. They
> created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil
> rights laws, tried to build the Great Society,
> declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences
> (Affirmative Action), built housing projects, and
> even tried midnight basketball.
>
> Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in
> ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable.
> They called in National Guard troops to enforce
> school integration.
>
> They outlawed freedom of association. Over the
> protests of parents, they put white children on
> buses and sent them to black schools and vice
> versa. They tried with money, special programs,
> relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to
> close the “achievement gap.” To keep white
> backlash in check they began punishing public and
> even private statements on race. They hung up
> Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to
> “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to
> Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might
> salvage the experiment. It was and is propaganda
> gone rampant.
>
> Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the
> Talented Tenth (1/10) would lead the way for black
> people. A group of well-educated blacks would
> knock down doors of opportunity and show the world
> what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented
> Tenth. They are the Black Americans who have
> become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and
> scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the
> experiment to work, the ten percent has to be
> followed by a critical mass of people who can hold
> middle-class jobs and promote social stability.
> That is what is missing.
>
> Through the years, too many black people continue
> to show an inability to function and prosper in a
> culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the
> south side of Chicago is a war zone and Chicago is
> near bankrupt, and the vast majority of black
> cities all over America are beset by degeneracy
> and violence. Blacks never take responsibility for
> their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger
> and resentment.
>
> Across the generations and across the country, as
> we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los
> Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, New York, and now
> Baltimore, rioting and looting are just one
> alleged racial incident away. The Liberals would
> tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment
> has failed. We just have to try harder. We need
> more money, more time, more understanding, more
> programs, and more opportunities.
>
> But nothing changes no matter how much money is
> spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no
> matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on
> TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue
> it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture
> creates people’s behavior instead of the other
> way around. Others blame “white privilege.”
>
> Since 1965, when America opened its doors to Third
> World, immigrants from Asia and India, people who
> are not white, not rich, and not “connected”
> have quietly succeeded. While the children of
> these people are winning spelling bees and getting
> top scores on the SAT and striving to make a
> better life, while black “youths” are
> committing more than half the country’s violent
> crime, which includes viciously attacking random
> people for the thrill of it that has nothing to do
> with poverty.
>
> The experiment has failed. Not because of culture,
> or white privilege, or racism.
>
> The fundamental problem is that white people and
> black people are different.
>
> They differ intellectually and temperamentally.
> These differences result in permanent social
> incompatibility.
>
> Our leaders don’t seem to understand just how
> tired their white subjects are with this
> experiment. They don’t understand that white
> people aren’t out to get black people; they are
> just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by
> the social pathologies, the violence, the endless
> complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the
> bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the
> reflexive animosity.
>
> The Liberals explain everything with “racism,”
> and refuse to believe that white frustration could
> soon reach the boiling point.


TROLL HARDER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 09:27PM

60% of all transexuals are dressed by Coonman & SuMo (13% of the population).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 09:34PM

Mommy still washes me in the bath. Then she strokes my little pee pee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: A Dem ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:25PM

Sku me, I be bo janglin thru Targut to gets me sum loot.

Damn, it be empy. Nah thing bot worx boots n fatter daz cards.

Shet, nigga no uze for tat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:33PM

Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Knower of Shit ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:35PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mommy still washes me in the bath. Then she
> strokes my little pee pee.


Hi Coonman.

Will you please suck me off? You were SO good all the other times. Please?

Love,

SumMo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:58PM

Knower of Shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mommy still washes me in the bath. Then she
> > strokes my little pee pee.
>
>
> Hi Coonman.
>
> Will you please suck me off? You were SO good all
> the other times. Please?
>
> Love,
>
> SumMo

You knew it was me. Why you tryin to flirt with real men? They wouldn't be interested in a faggot pussy like you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Tangerine Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 11:12PM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You knew it was me. Why you tryin to flirt with
> real men? They wouldn't be interested in a faggot
> pussy like you.

Hmm. Perhaps "they" wouldn't be interested, but you're clearly interested! You're a twink and I'm a bear. Aren't you getting hot? I thought so!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 02, 2020 08:00AM

Wow! You got me again! I'm 6'2", very flirty and I love me a hair bear.

Hell with rhis political bullshit, let's do love.

FYI-- I am a ravenous bottom!

I hope your psyched!! I am!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Chim Chim ()
Date: June 02, 2020 08:07AM

Take this faggot tinder bullshit elsewhere. FFU is for promoting racism and IBS bowel support.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 02, 2020 01:16PM

I take exception to your judgmental assertions.

We are the essence of free speech and gender non-specific relations.

Where's the love, brother?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Idaho tourist ()
Date: June 02, 2020 03:18PM

Down here right now on K St with a crowd full of black backpackers and their coal burning white girlfriends. These protesting women are butt ugly with hairy legs, armpits, legs and smell like a Grateful Dead concert... what is that horrible smell? Blacks can have these nasty women. Send the copters and dogs ASAP before it’s too late.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Karen. ()
Date: June 02, 2020 03:49PM

What’s a coal burner?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Uncle Ya Ya ()
Date: June 02, 2020 03:53PM

What da fuck is a black backpacker?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Karen’s Sister ()
Date: June 02, 2020 04:02PM

Really? C’mon let’s all try to embrace our differences. You are loved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: hjkgc ()
Date: June 04, 2020 05:32PM

OP is correct.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Worried for us all ()
Date: June 04, 2020 07:01PM

You wants a new TV? Do this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_logo&v=hB6lIqYoamo

The video shows a large group of young black men looting a very slow moving train loaded with shipping containers. Someone got into a container full of TVs and guys were dragging them out. This was in Chicago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: June 04, 2020 09:57PM

Niggers call this shopping.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: hzixndk ()
Date: June 04, 2020 10:01PM

Africa received 1.8 trillion dollars in foreign aid from white cracker countries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 04, 2020 11:29PM

I is fudge.

Den you packs my back.

Got it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Cnsjjsj ()
Date: June 05, 2020 01:42AM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For over 150 years the United States has been
> conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects
> of the experiment: black people and working-class
> whites.
>
> The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken
> from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery
> be fully integrated as citizens in a majority
> white population?
>
> The whites were descendants of Europeans who had
> created majestic civilizations.
>
> The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no
> written language and virtually no intellectual
> achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair
> to either group, the government released newly
> freed black people into a white society that saw
> them as inferiors. America has struggled with
> racial discord ever since.
>
> Decade after decade the problems persisted but the
> experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if
> they could find the right formula the experiment
> would work, and have concocted program after
> program to get the result they desired. They
> created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil
> rights laws, tried to build the Great Society,
> declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences
> (Affirmative Action), built housing projects, and
> even tried midnight basketball.
>
> Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in
> ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable.
> They called in National Guard troops to enforce
> school integration.
>
> They outlawed freedom of association. Over the
> protests of parents, they put white children on
> buses and sent them to black schools and vice
> versa. They tried with money, special programs,
> relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to
> close the “achievement gap.” To keep white
> backlash in check they began punishing public and
> even private statements on race. They hung up
> Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to
> “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No to
> Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might
> salvage the experiment. It was and is propaganda
> gone rampant.
>
> Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the
> Talented Tenth (1/10) would lead the way for black
> people. A group of well-educated blacks would
> knock down doors of opportunity and show the world
> what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented
> Tenth. They are the Black Americans who have
> become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and
> scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the
> experiment to work, the ten percent has to be
> followed by a critical mass of people who can hold
> middle-class jobs and promote social stability.
> That is what is missing.
>
> Through the years, too many black people continue
> to show an inability to function and prosper in a
> culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the
> south side of Chicago is a war zone and Chicago is
> near bankrupt, and the vast majority of black
> cities all over America are beset by degeneracy
> and violence. Blacks never take responsibility for
> their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger
> and resentment.
>
> Across the generations and across the country, as
> we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los
> Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, New York, and now
> Baltimore, rioting and looting are just one
> alleged racial incident away. The Liberals would
> tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment
> has failed. We just have to try harder. We need
> more money, more time, more understanding, more
> programs, and more opportunities.
>
> But nothing changes no matter how much money is
> spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no
> matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on
> TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue
> it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture
> creates people’s behavior instead of the other
> way around. Others blame “white privilege.”
>
> Since 1965, when America opened its doors to Third
> World, immigrants from Asia and India, people who
> are not white, not rich, and not “connected”
> have quietly succeeded. While the children of
> these people are winning spelling bees and getting
> top scores on the SAT and striving to make a
> better life, while black “youths” are
> committing more than half the country’s violent
> crime, which includes viciously attacking random
> people for the thrill of it that has nothing to do
> with poverty.
>
> The experiment has failed. Not because of culture,
> or white privilege, or racism.
>
> The fundamental problem is that white people and
> black people are different.
>
> They differ intellectually and temperamentally.
> These differences result in permanent social
> incompatibility.
>
> Our leaders don’t seem to understand just how
> tired their white subjects are with this
> experiment. They don’t understand that white
> people aren’t out to get black people; they are
> just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by
> the social pathologies, the violence, the endless
> complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the
> bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the
> reflexive animosity.
>
> The Liberals explain everything with “racism,”
> and refuse to believe that white frustration could
> soon reach the boiling point.

Tldr

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Davis Lee ()
Date: June 05, 2020 07:41AM

Walmart is the cheapest in town

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: hdhxt ()
Date: June 05, 2020 10:58AM

op be speaking truth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: jxje dh ()
Date: June 06, 2020 09:23AM

oh yeah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Shambuka ()
Date: June 06, 2020 10:03AM

White people thinks Niggers is stoopid and don't nose nuffin. We Niggers is highly intellibmental.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Sam Sung ()
Date: June 06, 2020 10:43AM

Where’s the looting tonight? I need a new TV

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: hghfgf ()
Date: June 06, 2020 12:31PM

umhmmmmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Oihgf ()
Date: June 06, 2020 02:03PM

d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: jthgfdfd ()
Date: June 09, 2020 03:28PM

true dat op

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: jdhxud ()
Date: June 09, 2020 04:56PM

yea

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: jerry1942 ()
Date: June 09, 2020 05:10PM

yea

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: jkshdjhfj ()
Date: June 10, 2020 01:07PM

Truth --- The OP gets it!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: mlxnmnzdfjvnjn ()
Date: June 15, 2020 07:26PM

Tru dat OP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Kmhgfccdssz ()
Date: June 15, 2020 08:18PM

Yeah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: I love America ()
Date: June 15, 2020 08:29PM

And you wonder why we should be upset that Putin helped trump get elected

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 16, 2020 09:37PM

I love America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And you wonder why we should be upset that Putin
> helped trump get elected

You mean that false Russian report that HILLARY paid for and was fraudulently used by Obmana to spy on the Trump campaign?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: June 17, 2020 11:52AM

Leftism is a religion of self-loathing.

It teaches white people to hate their race, boys to hate their sex, women to hate their femininity, Americans to hate their country, and westerners, who built the greatest civilization known to man, to hate their history.

What a contemptible disgusting toxic thing Leftism is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: June 17, 2020 11:57AM

black folks invented math and science while europeans were having sex with dogs in caves

so called African Americans learned their bad habits from poor white trash

yes, integration was bullshit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: June 17, 2020 12:00PM

mmmmmahhhhdiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> black folks invented math and science while
> europeans were having sex with dogs in caves
>
> so called African Americans learned their bad
> habits from poor white trash
>
> yes, integration was bullshit


No they DIDN'T you UNEDUCATED dumb FUCK. Blacks haven't created anything but slavery and genocide.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: walterfeancess ()
Date: June 17, 2020 01:55PM

This notion that mathematics was developed on the African
continent is just the sort of nonsense that is taught in Public Schools today.
Really, no written language and yet they were so advanced they developed calculus.
Laughing my ass off!!!! Pure nonsense!!!!
Revisionist historians will have you believe that Africa landed us on the moon in 69'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: mrblm ()
Date: June 17, 2020 04:46PM

remind me again what the African continent has developed for the world?
Twerking does not really apply here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 17, 2020 06:24PM

walterfeancess Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This notion that mathematics was developed on the
> African
> continent is just the sort of nonsense that is
> taught in Public Schools today.
> Really, no written language and yet they were so
> advanced they developed calculus.
> Laughing my ass off!!!! Pure nonsense!!!!
> Revisionist historians will have you believe that
> Africa landed us on the moon in 69'


Not even public school is that stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown... ()
Date: June 17, 2020 11:32PM

Actually, blacks haven't created anything. Nor did they build anything in this country or any other. Do you really think they would trust building structures to unskilled slaves?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Nigger home improvement ()
Date: June 18, 2020 06:42AM

Loot for FREE SHIT!

Fuck a job, just go riot!

I can’t breathe when im surrounded by smelly niggers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: nigswillnog ()
Date: June 18, 2020 09:22AM

Confederate lives matter!
Attachments:
riots.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: socialized ()
Date: June 18, 2020 01:41PM

Africans developed the jet engine, tv, auto, tractor, air conditioning, concrete, fracking, peanut butter, electricity, automatic weapons, roads & bridges, rockets, and the space station just to name a few improvements for the world. All while the white cracker sat on the porch with his chew and white lightening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: RabbiRosen ()
Date: June 18, 2020 03:25PM

socialized Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Africans developed the jet engine, tv, auto,
> tractor, air conditioning, concrete, fracking,
> peanut butter, electricity, automatic weapons,
> roads & bridges, rockets, and the space station
> just to name a few improvements for the world.
> All while the white cracker sat on the porch with
> his chew and white lightening.

Wow, what you be smokin, my nigga! The last big invention by a black was the pointed stick about 100,000 years ago!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: hshshs ()
Date: June 19, 2020 11:44AM

op be tellin truth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 22, 2020 09:37AM

More model black citizens, doing the only things they know how ...the "systematic racism" is our system is expecting blacks to act civilized.

The NYPD arrested a homeless man connected to an attack on a 73-year-old woman at a subway station the Bronx.



https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/06/21/nypd-looking-for-man-after-73-year-old-woman-punched-in-face-at-bronx-subway-station/

The NYPD is asking for help tracking down two men wanted for questioning after a violent assault at a liquor store in the Bronx.




https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/06/21/police-looking-for-2-men-after-assault-at-bronx-liquor-store/

Police are asking for help finding a man wanted for questioning after a man was shot in the face in the Bronx.



https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/06/21/nypd-looking-for-man-connected-to-bronx-shooting/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Thomas K ()
Date: June 22, 2020 10:15AM

Elderly People Matter.

Fuck the vicous hood Niggers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: June 22, 2020 08:45PM

Shit dude, ya don't have to go all the way to NYC to find black violence.

2 Suspects Charged In Fatal Shooting Of DC Man Prince George's County Police charged two D.C. men with the March 21 fatal shooting of a District man in Cheverly, Maryland.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Sudanese warlord ()
Date: June 24, 2020 09:04AM

mmmmmahhhhdiii Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> black folks invented math and science while
> europeans were having sex with dogs in caves
>
> so called African Americans learned their bad
> habits from poor white trash
>
> yes, integration was bullshit


So I'm guessing you're going to blame the literal cannibalism in South Sudan on whitey too somehow? They eat kids because they think it makes them immune to bullets. Yup whitey did it again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: June 24, 2020 11:30PM

Ocean City police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating two suspects involved in a stabbing.





David Strickland Jr. is charged with first and second-degree murder and related charges in the murder of 44-year-old Idowu Ipaye. Police say the 36-year-old is being held in jail on a no-bond status.





Authorities responded to a reported shooting on the 2000 block of Aldermans Place in Waldorf, Md. where they say they found Trevon Smiley, 26, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. Smiley was pronounced dead en route to the hospital.

During the investigation, police identified Avante Kenneth Tazewell, 18, of Accokeek, Md. as the shooter and Courtney Ann Smith, 18, of Waldorf as the person who drove Tazewell away from the scene.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With Sum More ()
Date: June 25, 2020 11:55PM

Black Man Charged After Allegedly Transferring HIV To Women He Met Online


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: gfjsg ()
Date: June 28, 2020 09:49AM

OP gets it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 28, 2020 11:39AM

I eat BBC as a fucking hobby.
Of course I get it.
Many times each day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: June 28, 2020 02:06PM

Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I eat BBC as a fucking hobby.
> Of course I get it.
> Many times each day.


Eric, are you off your meds again? You know you are not supposed to be impersonating people dreaming of BBC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Blue Lives Matter ()
Date: June 28, 2020 10:50PM

.
Attachments:
104426902_103704601392621_8654278185435457276_o.jpg
106277094_116757016754046_3541759332378531922_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Combat Vet ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:29PM

Just more black criminal bottom feeders being haled a heroes.

Here's more truth that the media is trying to suppress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: mlxnmnzdfjvnjn ()
Date: July 02, 2020 11:22AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: mlxnmnzdfjvnjn ()
Date: July 02, 2020 01:07PM

Truth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: mlxnmnzdfjvnjn ()
Date: July 02, 2020 06:22PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: July 02, 2020 11:26PM

More upstanding Black Citizens: 2 teens arrested for murder of 17-year-old girl found dead near Md. walking trail


Photo of 16-year-old Richard Eugene Cartnail III and 14-year-old Caliyah Dawnae Lobaugh. (Frederick County Sheriff's Office)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With Sum More ()
Date: July 03, 2020 07:49AM

Deal With It Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More upstanding Black Citizens: 2 teens arrested
> for murder of 17-year-old girl found dead near Md.
> walking trail
>
>
> Photo of 16-year-old Richard Eugene Cartnail III and 14-year-old Caliyah Dawnae Lobaugh. (Frederick County Sheriff's Office)


THIS BLACK LIVE DOESN'T MATTER, because like most, she was killed by other blacks.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: tomjones ()
Date: July 03, 2020 11:47AM

truth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: posdfj ()
Date: July 03, 2020 01:49PM

Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, New York, and now Baltimore ?

blacks #own those

blacks are only interested in total domination and getting rid of whites, to be in power of all moneys and all jobs, to run the areas they conquered like any city in africa - NOT by the US Constitution at all

the rest is just words

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: socialized ()
Date: July 03, 2020 06:47PM

is this news true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: dhafh ()
Date: July 03, 2020 09:17PM

socialized Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is this news true?


It be

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Joe Hiden ()
Date: July 03, 2020 10:07PM

.
Attachments:
102943700_10157664132903983_5597662219592808830_o.jpg
102937699_10157651720963983_13721791308733659_n.jpg
106418940_116203260142755_1653472237776328232_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Too many to count ()
Date: July 03, 2020 10:55PM

While not trying to implicate everyone that has posted here:

Many of you are racists.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 03, 2020 11:03PM

Too many to count Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Many of you are racists.

You use that word a lot. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: jkshdjhfj ()
Date: July 04, 2020 12:35PM

wow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: jimnycricket ()
Date: July 05, 2020 12:31PM

wow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Run Nigger Run ()
Date: July 05, 2020 12:34PM

Triple Wow!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Deal With It ()
Date: July 05, 2020 06:55PM

'I never thought it would hit home': 11-year-old black boy killed after black men start shooting in DC. BLM Response = SILENCE!!!!

D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham said Saturday a group of about five men started shooting in the 1400 Block of Cedar Street S.E.
Mayor blames the guns.
The child's grandfather blames the violent gang culture.



Cops: Woman celebrating friend's birthday at U Street bar, awakes to man raping her in car

"While Victim A was standing outside of Provision No. 14, she stated she 'blacked out,' and her next memory was waking up lying down on the back seat of an unknown vehicle with an unknown Black male on top her forcing vaginal intercourse,"



Star college football recruit charged with attempted murder of his ex's boyfriend

Responding police officers said the target told them he was playing basketball outside his house when someone inside a white car began shooting at him. The mother of the target told officers she heard gunshots and saw the white car as she was pulling into her driveway.



Md. man charged with attempted murder after being accused of shooting Baltimore cop

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:51AM

The evidence does not support the charge that biased police are systematically killing Black Americans in fatal shootings. Much of modern policing is driven by crime data and community demands for help. The African American community tends to be policed more heavily, because that is where people are disproportionately hurt by violent street crime. In New York City in 2018, 73% of shooting victims were Black, though Black residents comprise only 24% of the city’s population.

Nationally, African Americans between the ages of 10 and 34 die from homicide at 13 times the rate of white Americans, according to researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Justice Department.

The number of unarmed Black shooting victims is down 63% from 2015, when the database began. There are about 7,300 Black homicide victims a year. The 14 unarmed victims in fatal police shootings would comprise only 0.2% of that total.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Theop ()
Date: July 06, 2020 01:17PM

The OP has expressed quite eloquently the problems the cracker must deal with twenty four hours per day every day of his or her cracker life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Not Theop ()
Date: July 06, 2020 06:10PM

Theop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The OP has expressed quite eloquently the problems
> the cracker must deal with twenty four hours per
> day every day of his or her cracker life.

The poster has expressed quite uneloquently the problems the loser must deal with twenty four hours a day of his or her miserable life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: idiocra6 ()
Date: July 06, 2020 08:10PM

dis place full of popcern

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman Northam ()
Date: July 06, 2020 11:34PM

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society.

Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their dedication to exceptional civic values, stable traditional families, parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture and their unflagging pride in maintaining exemplary clean, neat and orderly homes.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Property values are boosted and energized by the entry of African Americans into an area thanks to the caring and sincere respect they show for these communities, their absolute dedication to lives of law abiding peaceful neighborliness, and the examples of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant, can-do culture of integrity and honor.

Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be richer and safer as a nation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Libtards LIE ()
Date: July 07, 2020 08:46PM

Way too much truth here for the Libtards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 08, 2020 09:17AM

Since the police have been told to stand down, the blacks have accelerated killing each other almost 5 fold.
So, I say DEFUND THE POLICE.....










Just look at the crazy in those eyes, typical lib. Boys, you better lock up all the kitchen knives before going to sleep near this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: socialized ()
Date: July 08, 2020 10:12PM

pop too top

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: yfuvhvhvhv ()
Date: July 09, 2020 06:35PM

Pop

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wants a new TV ....
Posted by: gfhtgfdgfd ()
Date: July 10, 2020 03:55PM

z

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **   ******   **     **        ** 
  **   **    **  **   **    **  **     **        ** 
   ** **      ****    **        **     **        ** 
    ***        **     **        *********        ** 
   ** **       **     **        **     **  **    ** 
  **   **      **     **    **  **     **  **    ** 
 **     **     **      ******   **     **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.