HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
No one in VA is required to wear a mask
Posted by: lifelong democrat ()
Date: May 27, 2020 08:10AM

Those of you that were with us at brother Coonman's gathering last week already know this, but I'll post it for the rest of the public that doesn't know. Many of us told Ralph that we weren't going to wear a mask and that his order was bullshit. He said to relax and he would take care of us. And of course he did. The text below is included in his order. Upon entering a business, if asked to wear a mask simply say "I have a medical condition" and continue about your way. If questioned by someone uninformed about the Order, refer them to Executive Order 63, Part D, Number 6.

EXCEPTIONS

Persons with health conditions that prohibit wearing a face covering. Nothing in this Order shall require the use of a face covering by any person for whom doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety because of a medical condition.

Any person who declines to wear a face covering because of a medical condition shall not be required to produce or carry medical documentation verifying the stated condition nor shall the person be required to identify the precise underlying medical condition.

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/governorvirginiagov/executive-actions/EO-63-and-Order-Of-Public-Health-Emergency-Five---Requirement-To-Wear-Face-Covering-While-Inside-Buildings.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No one in VA is required to wear a mask
Posted by: No mask for me ()
Date: May 27, 2020 11:55AM

Sweet!!!

Posted by: T R U T H ()
Date: May 28, 2020 07:50AM

"Masks make impomptu fellatio rather uncomfortable."

Posted by: MoreLoopholes ()
Date: May 28, 2020 01:35PM

There’s also an exemption if you’re exercising. Walking around the supermarket while shopping is the only exercise a lot of Americans get.

Posted by: Thane ()
Date: May 28, 2020 01:40PM

But owners of private property like supermarkets, retail stores and bars can require a mask. No 1st amendment issues, you wear it or you leave.

Posted by: be reasonable ()
Date: May 28, 2020 01:44PM

Thane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But owners of private property like supermarkets,
> retail stores and bars can require a mask. No 1st
> amendment issues, you wear it or you leave.

Not if you claim you have a medical condition.

Posted by: mmmmmahhhhhdiiii ()
Date: May 28, 2020 01:49PM

nice...om gonna try that....thank you kind sir/mam

om going to try and avoid wearing this mask

haven't put one on yet

its just the ultimate insult to be told to wear a mask by the masterminds of this plandemic

Posted by: Phil M ()
Date: May 28, 2020 02:41PM

Thane Wrote:
> But owners of private property like supermarkets,
> retail stores and bars can require a mask. No 1st
> amendment issues, you wear it or you leave.

Nope. If you are open to the public you cannot exclude someone from your establishment because they have a medical condition. It's a violation of the ADA. It's like saying you aren't letting those handicapped fuckers in wheelchairs in your store.

Posted by: Mush mush! ()
Date: May 28, 2020 03:00PM

I can’t wear a mask because I need to be able to clearly yell commands to my emotional support sled dogs pulling my shopping cart.

Posted by: bogey ()
Date: May 28, 2020 03:01PM

Just wear the mask and shut the fuck up

Posted by: Mush mush! ()
Date: May 28, 2020 03:23PM

If I wear a mask and shut the fuck up then I run the risk of my sled dogs running the wrong way down an aisle.

Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: May 28, 2020 03:30PM

bogey Wrote:
> Just wear the mask and shut the fuck up

like a good slave...kill yourself

Posted by: 98sdflkj ()
Date: May 28, 2020 04:30PM

He obviously got new siding on his home for free here's how:

asians made deals with hispanics to do the siding

Northham signs a "Bill" mandating that chinese mask sales will rise heavily in Virginia

Posted by: o9psdfkj ()
Date: May 28, 2020 04:30PM

Is there a home for people who can't stop wearing their masks?

? ha ha ha ha

Posted by: 3EXEX ()
Date: May 28, 2020 04:43PM

Right, so you Trumptards can lie about having a medical condition and get out of wearing a mask. Of course lying should come very easy for you all. Dear Leader has set a great example.

Of course, if you're asked what the condition is, you'll probably stammer out something like "uh, uh, what?, uh, uh, a cold?"

Posted by: Get going Getboy ()
Date: May 28, 2020 05:55PM

mmmmahhhhdiii Wrote:
> bogey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just wear the mask and shut the fuck up
>
>
> like a good slave...kill yourself

Looks like you are the real slave here

Posted by: Another Covid death ()
Date: May 28, 2020 10:22PM

An asymmetric police officer arrested a black man in Minneapolis and the cop did not wear a mask.

As one would expect, within minutes the black man was on the ground having trouble breathing and died shortly after.

Posted by: Pc retards. ()
Date: May 28, 2020 10:31PM

bogey Wrote:
> Just wear the mask and shut the fuck up
Attachments:
1590653613433.jpg

Posted by: Fjsbnak ()
Date: May 28, 2020 11:49PM

MoreLoopholes Wrote:
> There’s also an exemption if you’re
> exercising. Walking around the supermarket while
> shopping is the only exercise a lot of Americans
> get.

It’s really disappointing to go to a store today. I wear a mask and frankly, it’s not going to help me personally. It doesn’t do much to protect me from you all and if I didn’t wear one, my chances of getting sick would be roughly the same. I wear it out of respect to others because should I have the bug and not know, it does protect those around me. So I can easily roll around town without a mask and not increase my chance of getting sick. But if everyone had a mask, everyone’s chances of getting it would be diminished.

Sad state of affairs that people don’t care about their American brothers and sisters. So terribly sad. Fuck you who won’t show the same respect I show you.

Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: May 29, 2020 12:22AM

Fjsbnak Wrote:
> MoreLoopholes Wrote:
> -----
> > There’s also an exemption if you’re
> > exercising. Walking around the supermarket
> while
> > shopping is the only exercise a lot of
> Americans
> > get.
>
> It’s really disappointing to go to a store
> today. I wear a mask and frankly, it’s not going
> to help me personally. It doesn’t do much to
> protect me from you all and if I didn’t wear
> one, my chances of getting sick would be roughly
> the same. I wear it out of respect to others
> because should I have the bug and not know, it
> does protect those around me. So I can easily roll
> around town without a mask and not increase my
> chance of getting sick. But if everyone had a
> mask, everyone’s chances of getting it would be
> diminished.
>
> Sad state of affairs that people don’t care
> about their American brothers and sisters. So
> terribly sad. Fuck you who won’t show the same
> respect I show you.

that was a hunk of turds with the whitest sugar poured all over it trying to be passed off as cake....holy black baby jesus

those masks don't shit...they don't protect nobody from shit...its dumb slaves like you that got our beloved service personel having to do hard work with masks that obstruct their proper breathing....you are such a doosh!

the people who masterminded covid 19 are telling us to wear the mask

thats quite an insult

kill yourself

Posted by: Or maybe... ()
Date: May 29, 2020 12:31AM

The masks slow the spread they don’t prevent it. This isn’t gong away just because everyone puts a piece of cloth over their face.

That being said, everyone who doesn’t get it this summer is then able to get it and transmit it this winter. There’s a reason they are concerned about a second wave not starting in July but November, viruses are deadlier to those they infect in the winter.

So keep judging those not wearing a mask assuming they don’t care about their fellow Americans. Meanwhile I’ll keep judging those wearing masks as mindless sheep incapable of critical thought.

As much as I don’t like our governor, he’s a doctor and I truly believe if he thought it would be beneficial to those around him for him to wear a mask then he would have worn one this past weekend.

Date: May 29, 2020 12:35AM

Also, there is zero science that to whatever degree masks work that they only work one direction. So everyone who thinks they are a martyr for wearing one but getting zero benefit, get off your high horse. If it prevents your germs from getting out it also prevents my germs from getting in.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: May 29, 2020 08:20AM

Some dude gave links to actual studies about masks in another thread. They are worthless in terms of stopping Covid. But you dumbasses keep wearing them. Not only do you look retarded with a tampon on your face but you aren't doing shit to help control the virus.

Typical libtards.

Posted by: N95 4s ()
Date: May 29, 2020 08:27AM

I have many mask for sale for you amelicans
Meet in pubic place so it is safe for all

Posted by: Laroonne ()
Date: May 29, 2020 11:56AM

Or maybe... Wrote:
> Also, there is zero science that to whatever
> degree masks work that they only work one
> direction. So everyone who thinks they are a
> martyr for wearing one but getting zero benefit,
> get off your high horse. If it prevents your germs
> from getting out it also prevents my germs from
> getting in.

Are you serious? In fact there is decades of science that proves beyond a doubt that wearing masks limits infections! Why do you think doctors wear masks during surgery? You are truly a moron who is blinded by your politics.

Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: May 29, 2020 01:03PM

when they start performing surgery in a grocery store your dumb shit might hold more weight, dumb covid 19 zombie slave

Posted by: do your research ()
Date: May 29, 2020 01:42PM

Laroonne Wrote:
> Or maybe... Wrote:
> -----
> > Also, there is zero science that to whatever
> > degree masks work that they only work one
> > direction. So everyone who thinks they are a
> > martyr for wearing one but getting zero
> benefit,
> > get off your high horse. If it prevents your
> germs
> > from getting out it also prevents my germs from
> > getting in.
>
>
> Are you serious? In fact there is decades of
> science that proves beyond a doubt that wearing
> masks limits infections! Why do you think doctors
> wear masks during surgery? You are truly a moron
> who is blinded by your politics.

Actually, examination of the literature on the subject revealed much of the published work on the matter to be quite dated and often studies had poorly elucidated methodologies given the advent of new antiseptic techniques since they were completed.

As a result, caution should be used in extrapolating their findings to contemporary surgical practice. However, overall there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination. More rigorous contemporary research is needed to make a definitive comment on the effectiveness of surgical facemasks.

Facemasks do have a clear role in maintaining the social cleanliness of surgical staff, but evidence is lacking to suggest that they confer protection from infection either to patients or to the surgeons that wear them.

So, by all means, go ahead and feel good about yourself, but don't try and argue science and don't try and push your nonsense on me in the process.

Posted by: Lanonne ()
Date: May 29, 2020 01:49PM

""Do your research" I did my research which is why I know you are full of shit.

Rothe C, Schunk M, Sothmann P, et al. Transmission of 2019-nCoV Infection from an Asymptomatic Contact in Germany. The New England journal of medicine. 2020;382(10):970-971.
Zou L, Ruan F, Huang M, et al. SARS-CoV-2 Viral Load in Upper Respiratory Specimens of Infected Patients. The New England journal of medicine. 2020;382(12):1177-1179.
Pan X, Chen D, Xia Y, et al. Asymptomatic cases in a family cluster with SARS-CoV-2 infection. The Lancet Infectious diseases. 2020.
Bai Y, Yao L, Wei T, et al. Presumed Asymptomatic Carrier Transmission of COVID-19. Jama. 2020.
Kimball A HK, Arons M, et al. Asymptomatic and Presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Residents of a Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility — King County, Washington, March 2020. MMWR Morbidity and mortality weekly report. 2020; ePub: 27 March 2020.
Wei WE LZ, Chiew CJ, Yong SE, Toh MP, Lee VJ. Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020. MMWR Morbidity and mortality weekly report. 2020;ePub: 1 April 2020.
Li R, Pei S, Chen B, et al. Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2). Science (New York, NY). 2020.

Date: May 29, 2020 02:31PM

While your articles and letters are interesting and informative, I wonder if you actually understand them, or even read them. If so, what was the purpose of you posting them? Most of them don't even discuss the use of a facemask of other similar barriers. The few that do certainly don't examine the efficacy of their use.

Posted by: n/a ()
Date: May 29, 2020 02:48PM

You talk funny.

Date: May 29, 2020 03:33PM

Laroonne Wrote:
>
> Are you serious? In fact there is decades of
> science that proves beyond a doubt that wearing
> masks limits infections! Why do you think doctors
> wear masks during surgery? You are truly a moron
> who is blinded by your politics.

I think medical staff has always worn masks to protect themselves from the sick patients. As you point out, in hospitals it's the healthy people who wear masks not the sick. So this new narrative of "my mask protects you" is counter to what the medical community has done for decades.

This is even more clear on construction sites. Do you think construction workers have masks because they are concerned about giving the jackhammer a case of the sniffles? Or do they wear masks protect themselves?

But ok, let's go with "they slow the spread." We know our hospitals are not overrun and our ability to fight disease is stronger in the warmer months than colder months.

What's your argument for why we are slowing the spread during the warm months? Seems like we should build herd immunity now and focus on slowing things back down closer to October/December?

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: May 29, 2020 03:52PM

"My mask protects you" is more bullshit.

Surgical masks are 50% effective, medical N95s are maybe 25% and the tampons being worn by the public are largely decorative.

If you are "allowed" to really just make a mask out of ANYTHING, you really have to ask yourself how serious any of this shit is.

Posted by: Lanonne ()
Date: May 29, 2020 05:21PM

Laughable ignorance. Do you know what the 95 on N95 stands for? The are better than surgical masks.

Nobody has claimed they are are a perfect defense. But doesn't it make common sense that if there is an infected water droplet on the air from a sneeze, that having anything over your mouth and nose will make it less likely that the droplet goes into your mouth and nose?

It's common sense yet Trumpers are such blind supporters that they ignore common sense to be his sheep. You can still love Trump and wear a mask.

Posted by: gumbo 233 ()
Date: May 29, 2020 05:23PM

the mask issue from our governor / king is bullshit.

it does nothing UNLESS you are sick and you dont want to spread droplets, OK thats important,.... but.... the main vector of transmission is YOUR HANDS AND FINGERS, NOT YOUR SKANKY BREATH !!! THERE IS NO HANDWASHING DIRECTIVE

NO COMMON SENSE

ITS POLITICAL AS A VISUAL TO WEAR MASK AS AN EFFORT TO "KEEP THE PLAQUE GOING" CLOSER TO THE ELECTION SO THEY CAN TRY TO BLAME IT ON TRUMP

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Posted by: farting in the elevator ()
Date: May 29, 2020 05:40PM

I can't stand Trump and I'm never wearing a mask. Other guy proved he is a tard when he said N95 is better than surgical masks. This is the level of retardation out there making these decisions. Thankfully you've got governor niggerface to tell you what to do.

If you can make a mask out of anything, is it really worth it?

Posted by: YTHYP ()
Date: May 29, 2020 06:04PM

farting in the elevator Wrote:
> I can't stand Trump and I'm never wearing a mask.
> Other guy proved he is a tard when he said N95 is
> better than surgical masks. This is the level of
> retardation out there making these decisions.
> Thankfully you've got governor niggerface to tell
> you what to do.
>
> If you can make a mask out of anything, is it
> really worth it?

Sorry, I don't believe that you're not voting for Trump. It's obvious from your post that you will.

Posted by: JYVXC ()
Date: May 29, 2020 06:05PM

YTHYP Wrote:
> farting in the elevator Wrote:
> -----
> > I can't stand Trump and I'm never wearing a
> mask.
> > Other guy proved he is a tard when he said N95
> is
> > better than surgical masks. This is the level
> of
> > retardation out there making these decisions.
> > Thankfully you've got governor niggerface to
> tell
> > you what to do.
> >
> > If you can make a mask out of anything, is it
> > really worth it?
>
>
> Sorry, I don't believe that you're not voting for
> Trump. It's obvious from your post that you will.

Wait, sorry, I spoke too soon. You're voting libertarian. You can't stand Trump because you think he's too liberal.

Posted by: Lannone ()
Date: May 30, 2020 06:45PM

N95s ate the best mask available unless you step up to a respirator. That's a fact!

Date: May 30, 2020 07:28PM

Lanonne Wrote:
> Laughable ignorance. Do you know what the 95 on
> N95 stands for? The are better than surgical
> masks.
>
> Nobody has claimed they are are a perfect defense.
> But doesn't it make common sense that if there is
> an infected water droplet on the air from a
> sneeze, that having anything over your mouth and
> nose will make it less likely that the droplet
> goes into your mouth and nose?
>
> It's common sense yet Trumpers are such blind
> supporters that they ignore common sense to be his
> sheep. You can still love Trump and wear a mask.

Respiratory droplets are what we need to be concerned about not water droplets.

Where do you acquire your scientific information, the back of a cereal box?

Posted by: Davey Boy ()
Date: May 30, 2020 07:54PM

If it is a private business and private property, and as long as it is not because of
Race
color
Creed
sex
national origin
religion
sexual orientation
political affiliation
skidmarks on your underwear
etc... can't remember all of them
a business owner has an absolute right to choose not to do business with you. And they can declare you "persona non grata" and have you arrested for trespassing. Just because someone has a business, does not mean you have an absolute right to do business with them. There are laws about that. You remamber laws...Right?
So if you dont want to wear a mask- perhaps you should reserve that for your next tour of the Whitehouse...Public property and you could tell them you have a medical condition just like the other guy in the Whitehouse that will not wear a mask... I'm just sayin!!!
If you want to fight for freedom ,pick something that you would give your life to protect. Many of our citizens already have. Perhaps something that dose not start out with"Watch this.. or Hold my beer" We are in a new and dangerous world, lets not divide ourselves over a mask , and possibly put other lives at risk because we feel disrespected over having being told ,as an adult, that we need to do things a certain way in order to protect some of our fellow countrymen/women. Stay safe and be well.

Posted by: not much you can do about it ()
Date: May 30, 2020 08:06PM

That's all fine and good, but one of the ones you forgot was disability and a medical condition is generally considered a disability. In other words, once someone claims a disability, you can't discriminate.

Posted by: YeahBut ()
Date: May 30, 2020 08:39PM

not much you can do about it Wrote:
> That's all fine and good, but one of the ones you
> forgot was disability and a medical condition is
> generally considered a disability. In other words,
> once someone claims a disability, you can't
> discriminate.

Having a disability doesn’t give you the right to put other people in danger though.

Posted by: Davey Boy ()
Date: May 30, 2020 09:08PM

Nice try but....All the owner of the business has to do is refuse to do business with the person. By law you do not and should not give a reason. Just inform them that it is not because of any of the discriminatory items listed above including the ADA. Only an idiot would inform the person why... You dont have to say any thing other than "i dont choose to do business with you and to leave the premises. (private property)

I have done this before and never made it to court because the plaintifs lawyer always told his client that he has no case.

Posted by: Cool story, bro ()
Date: May 30, 2020 09:36PM

Wrong. But, I'm sure you felt really cool telling the story.

Posted by: Private property eh? ()
Date: May 31, 2020 12:12AM

Davey Boy Wrote:
> Nice try but....All the owner of the business has
> to do is refuse to do business with the person. By
> law you do not and should not give a reason. Just
> inform them that it is not because of any of the
> discriminatory items listed above including the
> ADA. Only an idiot would inform the person why...
> You dont have to say any thing other than "i dont
> choose to do business with you and to leave the
> premises. (private property)
>
> I have done this before and never made it to court
> because the plaintifs lawyer always told his
> client that he has no case.

Interesting concept this private property you speak of. So I don’t have to follow the ADA, a law passed by Congress on my property.

Does that also mean on my private property I don’t have to follow governor orders that have not gone through a legislature and have never been weighed in on by the judiciary?

Posted by: Davey Boy is retarded ()
Date: May 31, 2020 08:23AM

Wow that's not even "pretend" maybe that might work.

Let's say this person you selectively choose not to do biz with is a nigger. How do you think that will play out?

Posted by: mmmmahhdi mask ()
Date: May 31, 2020 09:06AM

mmmmmahhhhhdiiii Wrote:
> nice...om gonna try that....thank you kind
> sir/mam
>
> om going to try and avoid wearing this mask
>
> haven't put one on yet
>
> its just the ultimate insult to be told to wear a
> mask by the masterminds of this plandemic

your burka and head towel cover that already, no need to put a mask over all that

Posted by: Your momma sucks my dick ()
Date: May 31, 2020 10:35PM

I can see this form is full of a bunch ignorant moronic assholes. Yes a private place can’t tell you you cannot come inside if you don’t have a mask on. And you will never travel on public transportation such as a train or a plane without one. So fuck off and shut up

Posted by: extra butthurt libtard ()
Date: June 01, 2020 07:22AM

Your momma sucks my dick Wrote:
> I can see this form is full of a bunch ignorant
> moronic assholes. Yes a private place can’t tell
> you you cannot come inside if you don’t have a
> mask on. And you will never travel on public
> transportation such as a train or a plane without
> one. So fuck off and shut up

My medical exemption qualifies me to travel mask free. I am the one with the disability. How does that feel when the libtards have to accommodate someone else who makes demands?

Posted by: Dgjkhh ()
Date: June 01, 2020 07:42AM

extra butthurt libtard Wrote:
> Your momma sucks my dick Wrote:
> -----
> > I can see this form is full of a bunch ignorant
> > moronic assholes. Yes a private place can’t
> tell
> > you you cannot come inside if you don’t have
> a
> > mask on. And you will never travel on public
> > transportation such as a train or a plane
> without
> > one. So fuck off and shut up
>
>
> My medical exemption qualifies me to travel mask
> free. I am the one with the disability. How does
> that feel when the libtards have to accommodate
> someone else who makes demands?

Cool!

Posted by: Lalonne ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:00AM

I find it funny that you all question the need to comply with Governor's orders that haven't been tested in court. Yet you say nothing about Presidential orders that haven't been tested in court. You can't have it both ways.

By the way, until and unless a court overturns either, you must comply.

Posted by: Yes and no ()
Date: June 01, 2020 11:01AM

Lalonne Wrote:
> I find it funny that you all question the need to
> comply with Governor's orders that haven't been
> tested in court. Yet you say nothing about
> Presidential orders that haven't been tested in
> court. You can't have it both ways.
>
> By the way, until and unless a court overturns
> either, you must comply.

Good point, we should be outraged by overreach by every branch at every level. So mayors, governors and presidents in the case of these orders.

But I would disagree on your second point. If something is unconstitutional it is your right to resist it. Yes, you can be prosecuted for it until the judiciary weighs in but upon the judiciary confirming it to be unconstitutional those prosecutions must be dropped.

Take your argument to the extreme. If trump orders everyone to cut off their right hand, destroy businesses owned by short people or spend tonight in a Trump hotel. Are you saying we must comply until lawyers have time to litigate it, maybe hours, but maybe days?

Take your argument to its extreme. If the president ordered destruction

Posted by: Davis Lee ()
Date: June 05, 2020 07:59AM

Please wear them for the safety of others

Posted by: LWYV4 ()
Date: June 05, 2020 02:04PM

sO THEN DOES BLACKFACE BAABYKILLER HAVE A CONDITION OR TWO? HE WASN'T WEARING A MASK WHEN HE WENT TO THE BEACH

Posted by: Democrats Mask ()
Date: June 05, 2020 03:21PM

They follow the ripe smells coming from the Blue Plains sewage plant that their Democrats masters like so much they recreate them with every bill they write to choke the American people with

Plus their masks come in handy in the dark of night attacking statues of far braver men then their Democrat leaders will ever be even though the men died over one hundred years ago, but that's the only way the chickenshits can "get them " retardedly thinking that they are really getting anything at all but night air !

Posted by: Floyd George Wore No Mask ()
Date: June 05, 2020 03:29PM

Posted by: Tyler's ()
Date: June 05, 2020 04:03PM

So he was asymptomatic meaning he didn't know.

Posted by: He Was Tested Two Times ()
Date: June 05, 2020 09:12PM

That means he knew and was a carrier

Posted by: Asyp ()
Date: June 05, 2020 09:13PM

Well then, let's hope he gave it to those killers

Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: June 05, 2020 09:32PM

He was tested on April 3rd and given the results a short time later. You think a nigger gives a shit about infecting other people? You don't know niggers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.