HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
To the ~60 year old guy who yelled at my wife for not wearing a mask at the Burke Centre Walmart today...
Posted by: Unmasked at Walmart in Burke ()
Date: May 24, 2020 02:10PM

To the ~60 year old guy who yelled at my wife for not wearing a mask at the Burke Centre Walmart today...

Said we should be wearing masks, and how we were infecting people...

Why was it, you kept walking fast and away when you were called out for talking to my wife that way?

And to theaters not wearing masks who heard this and spoke up, too. Thanks.
That fella looked like he was going to piss his pants as he scurried down the aisle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the ~60 year old guy who yelled at my wife for not wearing a mask at the Burke Centre Walmart today...
Date: May 24, 2020 02:11PM

Damn autocorrect. "theaters" = the others.

Anyways, good times at Walmart today.

Re: To the ~60 year old guy who yelled at my wife for not wearing a mask at the Burke Centre Walmart today...
Posted by: Because Im A WW2 Vet ()
Date: May 24, 2020 02:30PM

>Why was it, you kept walking fast and away when you were called out for talking to my wife that way?

Im 95 you asshole in dammed good shape for my age but still more then 55 years older then you . I did not have my USMC flamethrower I roasted Japs out of caves at IWO with me to even the odds, now STFU and consider yourself warned and lucky , cover those faces next time out and stop being a dick

Posted by: Only 200 people See FXU ()
Date: May 24, 2020 02:37PM

In any day now and you think that out of 1.5 million people in NOVA the Wal Mart guy will see your post OP

LOLZ at libtards

Posted by: masked man ()
Date: May 24, 2020 02:47PM

Unmasked at Walmart in Burke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To the ~60 year old guy who yelled at my wife for
> not wearing a mask at the Burke Centre Walmart
> today...
>
> Said we should be wearing masks, and how we were
> infecting people...
>
> Why was it, you kept walking fast and away when
> you were called out for talking to my wife that
> way?
>
> And to theaters not wearing masks who heard this
> and spoke up, too. Thanks.
> That fella looked like he was going to piss his
> pants as he scurried down the aisle.

I would have spit in her face.

Posted by: dumb move ()
Date: May 24, 2020 02:51PM

masked man Wrote:
> Unmasked at Walmart in Burke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > To the ~60 year old guy who yelled at my wife
> for
> > not wearing a mask at the Burke Centre Walmart
> > today...
> >
> > Said we should be wearing masks, and how we
> were
> > infecting people...
> >
> > Why was it, you kept walking fast and away when
> > you were called out for talking to my wife that
> > way?
> >
> > And to theaters not wearing masks who heard
> this
> > and spoke up, too. Thanks.
> > That fella looked like he was going to piss his
> > pants as he scurried down the aisle.
>
>
> I would have spit in her face.

She committed no crime.

Your crime would be assault and battery.

Posted by: Mask Wearing Fascism ()
Date: May 24, 2020 03:41PM

It would have been entirely within your rights to beat the shit out of this asshole who yelled at your wife. If I were there and saw it, I’d have kicked him a few times for you. People like him have no place in our society

Posted by: Real question ()
Date: May 24, 2020 03:58PM

I don’t live in Fairfax anymore, but I keep tabs on this site. Is wearing a face mask there mandatory? Or does everyone just do it? A bit different where I am - only saw a few masks out today.

Posted by: No Mask Nazis! ()
Date: May 24, 2020 04:01PM

WTF is wrong with the Mask Nazis? They are so ignorant they don't know that the science behind mask wearing is both sparse and inconclusive. Anyway, at best a mask will increase the time you can be in an cloud of infectious droplets. A homemade mask, and commercial masks that are not N95s, will protect you in that cloud only for a short time; maybe a minute, maybe a few minutes. Maybe less.

The Mask Nazis seem to be motivated only by the false sense of superiority they gain by telling others what to do. Just like real Nazis.

I'll bet they are so stupid they think a bandana will protect them.

Posted by: Lb 3rd ()
Date: May 24, 2020 05:46PM

Maybe your wife had stinky breath?

Posted by: Pragmatist ()
Date: May 24, 2020 05:51PM

A mask is not meant to protect the wearer--it protects those around the wearer. It does this by containing the cloud of infectious droplets produced by the mask wearer.

Posted by: 47PTC ()
Date: May 24, 2020 05:58PM

Real question Wrote:
> I don’t live in Fairfax anymore, but I keep tabs
> on this site. Is wearing a face mask there
> mandatory? Or does everyone just do it? A bit
> different where I am - only saw a few masks out
> today.

It's not mandatory in Virginia. Almost everyone is wearing them in the stores. My experience is that almost all of the people not wearing masks are white men 20-60.

Posted by: LogicBro ()
Date: May 24, 2020 05:58PM

Pragmatist Wrote:
> A mask is not meant to protect the wearer--it
> protects those around the wearer. It does this by
> containing the cloud of infectious droplets
> produced by the mask wearer.

But if someone doesn’t have any symptoms they’re not producing any droplets. And if they do have symptoms they shouldn’t even be outside of their house in the first place.

Posted by: DMMPK ()
Date: May 24, 2020 06:01PM

No Mask Nazis! Wrote:
> WTF is wrong with the Mask Nazis? They are so
> ignorant they don't know that the science behind
> mask wearing is both sparse and inconclusive.
> Anyway, at best a mask will increase the time you
> can be in an cloud of infectious droplets. A
> homemade mask, and commercial masks that are not
> N95s, will protect you in that cloud only for a
> short time; maybe a minute, maybe a few minutes.
> Maybe less.
>
> The Mask Nazis seem to be motivated only by the
> false sense of superiority they gain by telling
> others what to do. Just like real Nazis.
>
> I'll bet they are so stupid they think a bandana
> will protect them.

Trumptard of course has it backwards. You wear a mask to protect other people, not yourself. And of course trumptards who only care about themselves and Dear Leader won't wear them. They're like 5-year-olds stamping their feet and yelling "I won't wear a mask and you can't make me!!! Nyah!!!!"

Posted by: DTBLJ ()
Date: May 24, 2020 06:03PM

LogicBro Wrote:
> Pragmatist Wrote:
> -----
> > A mask is not meant to protect the wearer--it
> > protects those around the wearer. It does this
> by
> > containing the cloud of infectious droplets
> > produced by the mask wearer.
>
> But if someone doesn’t have any symptoms
> they’re not producing any droplets. And if they
> do have symptoms they shouldn’t even be outside
> of their house in the first place.

Asymptomatic carriers do spread coronavirus. Where do you get this crap? Trump?

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-1595_article

Posted by: Masks work both ways ()
Date: May 24, 2020 06:49PM

I haven’t seen a racial correlation to who does and doesn’t wear masks. I think the more uppity the grocery store the more people who are wearing masks.

There is no science behind “my mask protects you...” that is just a social engineering guilt trip based on zero science. Masks work both directions.

If masks didn’t protect the wearer then why would workers wear them on construction sites?

Posted by: stay 12 ft away ()
Date: May 24, 2020 06:51PM

Hey libtards, we know you are used to risky gay sex in park bushes and all of you use some type of drug, but the rest of us are pretty good at avoiding other people.

CDC guidelines say you should stay 6 feet away from people. Double that to six just to be safe and practice common sense. You people look like scared poopy pants running around in masks. Yes, wear one to Safeway! No, don't wear one at Burke Lake!

Posted by: Hey OP you bitch ()
Date: May 24, 2020 06:53PM

Why didn't you say this shit to his face? What kind of punk ass pussy let's another man talk shit to his wife like that?

Posted by: Bad Ass Masked Cowboy ()
Date: May 24, 2020 07:03PM

>I'll bet they are so stupid they think a bandana will protect them.

That's what I wear asshole , it keeps my spit from spewing when I see a punk like you talking shit about Trump , it will also keep your virus to your stupid self , no face covering you best stay more then 6 feet from me or its rodeo time even though Im 95 years old
Attachments:
nomaskhuhbitch .png

Posted by: Romper Stomper ()
Date: May 24, 2020 07:12PM

Bad Ass Masked Cowboy Wrote:
> >I'll bet they are so stupid they think a bandana
> will protect them.
>
> That's what I wear asshole , it keeps my spit from
> spewing when I see a punk like you talking shit
> about Trump , it will also keep your virus to your
> stupid self , no face covering you best stay more
> then 6 feet from me or its rodeo time even though
> Im 95 years old

I guess when you went to that one room school house on the prairie, they didn't teach you about proper sentence structure and punctuation.

Date: May 24, 2020 07:59PM

Hey OP you bitch Wrote:
> Why didn't you say this shit to his face? What
> kind of punk ass pussy let's another man talk shit
> to his wife like that?

Actually, I did say something, and the guy scurried away.

...Believe that was stated in the original post, but perhaps it was not clear enough for you.

Date: May 24, 2020 08:02PM

47PTC Wrote:
> Real question Wrote:
> -----
>
> It's not mandatory in Virginia. Almost everyone
> is wearing them in the stores. My experience is
> that almost all of the people not wearing masks
> are white men 20-60.

Chipotle yesterday had signs which claimed that upon the Governor's Orders, Masks MUST be worn in their store to enter.

We did not wear masks in there, either. We were served just fine.

Posted by: Popeyes On Braddock ^^ ()
Date: May 24, 2020 08:24PM

At Twinbrook had the same BS sign , I went in with a bandanna over my face and I saw liberal retards in there with out jackshit on their face but being 95 I did not say shit about it as they were more then 6 feet from me .The Popeyed folk said nothing

Posted by: JKUTL ()
Date: May 24, 2020 08:47PM

Spitting on someone is Assault. You will be arrested and charged with Assault.

Posted by: Keep America Beautiful ()
Date: May 24, 2020 08:53PM

Your wife is ugly and should permanently wear a mask.

Posted by: Making fun of you ()
Date: May 24, 2020 09:19PM

OP is a Russian troll
My god we have some stupid people here

Posted by: Can't believe the idiocy ()
Date: May 24, 2020 09:42PM

Stupid people on here think masks on others make them invulnerable. The idiots are too dumb to realize that all homemade masks leak, and none of the materials block 100% of even the small droplets. Saying a homemade mask is 50% efficient is being generous.

If a mask wearer is infected and simply breathes or speaks, an infection cloud still forms around them; the cloud is just smaller than if the spewer is not wearing a mask. Anyone can become infected if they spend enough time in the infection cloud or spend enough time is several infection clouds, even if they wear their soon-to-be-mandated homemade masks.

Continued social distancing is the answer to this problem. Mask wearing is only for when you can't social distance, such as coming around a corner in a grocery store and finding your self close to someone.

Of course, if you are Northam at Virginia Beach you are invulnerable. That's why Northam posed for selfies maskless face to face with other maskless people rather than maintain a 6-foot distance. That's why he was in a group of 20+ press members, rather than the 10 person maximum he allows his subjects. Remember, what's good enough for Northam is NOT good enough for you. Peasant!

Posted by: Northam Sucks ()
Date: May 24, 2020 10:43PM

Frankly I don’t know why everyone is bitching about Coonman not wearing a mask or social distancing when he went out. I hope he gets the coronavirus. Couldn’t happen to a better person

Posted by: LogicBro ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:04AM

DTBLJ Wrote:
> LogicBro Wrote:
> -----
> > Pragmatist Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > A mask is not meant to protect the wearer--it
> > > protects those around the wearer. It does
> this
> > by
> > > containing the cloud of infectious droplets
> > > produced by the mask wearer.
> >
> > But if someone doesn’t have any symptoms
> > they’re not producing any droplets. And if
> they
> > do have symptoms they shouldn’t even be
> outside
> > of their house in the first place.
>
>
> Asymptomatic carriers do spread coronavirus.
> Where do you get this crap? Trump?
>
>
> https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-1595_art
> icle

I'm not sure why you linked that article. Nothing in that article states that masks prevent asymptomatic carriers from spreading coronavirus. They don't. The fact of the matter is, MASKS WON'T STOP ASYMPTOMATIC CARRIERS FROM SPREADING COVID They're not spreading it via droplets, they're transmitting it through other means like their breath, touching things with their germy hands, or sharing drinks/cups/silverware with others. Masks don't prevent any of that. Not trying to make fun of you or anything, but you might want to read more closely before replying.

Posted by: niggers everywhere ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:05AM

I wish you fags could see how stupid you look wearing masks.

Posted by: Big talker, yeah ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:16AM

niggers everywhere Wrote:
> I wish you fags could see how stupid you look
> wearing masks.

I cough in the presence of non-mask wearing cocksuckers...real lungers...

And as for YOU: I'll rape your harelipped face and cum down your throat, cutie!

You're giving me wood..

Posted by: Mask it ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:40AM

I wear a mask out of concern for others. It does reduce the spread of covid by 75 to 80 percent. Its a small thing really. I get it though if you don't want to wear one it is a free country after all. There are a lot of places that require it. Sort of like no shirt, no shoes no service.I figure its up to the store to enforce the policy not me or others. If I see a person without a mask I try to get as close as possible and let one rip,generally they are silent but they are deadly due to all the probiotics I take, damn my farts can gag a maggot even I don't like my own brand. Wearing a mask can help you keep from retching. Of course thats up to you, I hope you enjoy my ass aroma.

Posted by: nvvvh ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:50AM

Mask it Wrote:
> I wear a mask out of concern for others. It does
> reduce the spread of covid by 75 to 80 percent.
> Its a small thing really. I get it though if you
> don't want to wear one it is a free country after
> all. There are a lot of places that require it.
> Sort of like no shirt, no shoes no service.I
> figure its up to the store to enforce the policy
> not me or others. If I see a person without a mask
> I try to get as close as possible and let one
> rip,generally they are silent but they are deadly
> due to all the probiotics I take, damn my farts
> can gag a maggot even I don't like my own brand.
> Wearing a mask can help you keep from retching. Of
> course thats up to you, I hope you enjoy my ass
> aroma.

I also wear a mask. I have health issues that would not make having COVID-19 a good option! But I do not hide at home, and wear a mask out of the thought that something has got to be better than nothing. But your "75 to 80 percent" statement is asbolutely absurd. Where did you even get those numbers?

Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: May 25, 2020 01:02AM

I'm NOT wearing a mask when it gets hot.

So fuck you.

Posted by: Big talker, yeah ()
Date: May 25, 2020 03:52AM

Pc retardz. Wrote:
> I'm NOT wearing a mask when it gets hot.
>
> So fuck you.

I cough in the presence of non-mask wearing cocksuckers...real lungers... 

And as for YOU: I'll rape your harelipped face and cum down your throat, cutie!

You're giving me wood..

Posted by: Well that seems contradictory ()
Date: May 25, 2020 06:42AM

Mask it Wrote:
> I wear a mask out of concern for others. It does
> reduce the spread of covid by 75 to 80 percent.

> If I see a person without a mask
> I try to get as close as possible and let one
> rip,generally they are silent but they are deadly

So you’re pants don’t contain the fecal matter of your fart but these homemade masks prevent 75-80% of Covid?

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: May 25, 2020 06:51AM

Fx County has a large population of Karens. FYI - male Karens are called Bidens.

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: May 25, 2020 08:16AM

Well that seems contradictory Wrote:
> Mask it Wrote:
> -----
> > I wear a mask out of concern for others. It
> does
> > reduce the spread of covid by 75 to 80 percent.
>
> > If I see a person without a mask
> > I try to get as close as possible and let one
> > rip,generally they are silent but they are
> deadly
>
> So you’re pants don’t contain the fecal matter
> of your fart but these homemade masks prevent
> 75-80% of Covid?

75 - 80% LMAO!!!

Keep telling yourself that. That sock you have over your mouth is actually retaining a huge amount of viral load, both from you and anyone who's viral load comes into contact with it.

Posted by: Ralfie ()
Date: May 25, 2020 09:29AM

Be careful with that Viral load. You'll shoot your eye out.

Posted by: Mask it ()
Date: May 25, 2020 11:07AM

That 75 to 80 percent is straight from the CDC look it up.

Date: May 25, 2020 11:09AM

Mask it Wrote:
> That 75 to 80 percent is straight from the CDC
> look it up.

Since you already looked it up, why not provide the link?

Posted by: Pubic Service Announcement ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:22PM

I called a takeout-only restaurant the other day to see if it was still open. They are, but require a mask be used by their customers. Anyway, I’ve been eating lots of cheese during this lockdown, but ran out yesterday. Unfortunately, while I was in the car on the way to the restaurant, the lack of cheese kicked in and I had massive diarrhea immediately in my car. The only thing I had to clean my legs off with was the mask. I had a lot of dirty looks come my way when I showed up to the place wearing a diarrhea soaked mask.

PS-
Midwesterners tend to be very fat, so they are at risk of the fatty-killing disease.

Posted by: MaskReqd In FX City Ppty ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:55PM

"Notice: All contractors working at City locations must wear a face mask."

https://www.fairfaxva.gov/government/finance/vendor-information

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: May 25, 2020 10:06PM

Mask Wearing Fascism Wrote:
> It would have been entirely within your rights to
> beat the shit out of this asshole who yelled at
> your wife. If I were there and saw it, I’d have
> kicked him a few times for you. People like him
> have no place in our society

3 years minimum for assault on the elderly, fagface. You’d get a nice big asshole out of the deal though, so go ahead.

Posted by: Fuck your wife ()
Date: May 25, 2020 11:05PM

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: May 26, 2020 08:39AM

Cranky Wrote:
> Mask Wearing Fascism Wrote:
> -----
> > It would have been entirely within your rights
> to
> > beat the shit out of this asshole who yelled at
> > your wife. If I were there and saw it, I’d
> have
> > kicked him a few times for you. People like him
> > have no place in our society
>
>
> 3 years minimum for assault on the elderly,
> fagface. You’d get a nice big asshole out of the
> deal though, so go ahead.

There are niggers that have been arrested more than 40 times for more serious shit that still walk out of the police station within hours after being arrested again. I love it when you homos cite some statute that never happens to anyone in the real world. You are the same fags that call gun owners cowards because they scare you.

Date: May 26, 2020 02:08PM

My wife, who's an essential worker, got tested for the CV-19/Scamdemic Flu, and it came back negative. Even for not wearing a mask in WalMart.

Seriously, if the guy had a problem, perhaps consulting with mgmt. would have helped. But scurrying down the isles and ranting didn't help his cause.

Posted by: 45 cal ()
Date: May 26, 2020 02:27PM

As far as going after the elderly. I'm a senior and I conceal carry and as a protected class if someone threatens me I have the right to fill them full of holes. In my old age I don't give a shit but I sure as hell not getting my ass beat by anyone any time or any where,go ahead and make my day bitches.

Posted by: Lucifer. ()
Date: May 26, 2020 02:48PM

45 cal Wrote:
> As far as going after the elderly. I'm a senior
> and I conceal carry and as a protected class if
> someone threatens me I have the right to fill them
> full of holes. In my old age I don't give a shit
> but I sure as hell not getting my ass beat by
> anyone any time or any where,go ahead and make my
> day bitches.

Lol! This guy sees Dirty Harry when he looks at himself in the mirror. Cool story bro! Be careful out there because with that attitude, you might shoot the wrong guy and spend the rest of your limited time left getting your ass hole pounded from jail like this guy...
Attachments:
05CDA97C-7DB4-4362-A3C2-EAE74106A18E.jpeg

Posted by: Dick Trickle ()
Date: May 26, 2020 04:42PM

> My wife, who's an essential worker, got tested for
> the CV-19/Scamdemic Flu, and it came back
> negative. Even for not wearing a mask in WalMart.
>
>
>
> Seriously, if the guy had a problem, perhaps
> consulting with mgmt. would have helped. But
> scurrying down the isles and ranting didn't help
> his cause.

She's better off without a mask. The people wearing the masks are the ones getting sick now. More libtard death.

Posted by: Mask = Fake News ()
Date: May 26, 2020 05:00PM

I just drink 20oz of bleach with a splash of OJ a day, keeps the Chinese AIDS away, MEGA!
Attachments:
IMG_6831.JPG

Posted by: Fjdbakka ()
Date: May 26, 2020 05:08PM

Dick Trickle Wrote:
> -----
> > My wife, who's an essential worker, got tested
> for
> > the CV-19/Scamdemic Flu, and it came back
> > negative. Even for not wearing a mask in
> WalMart.
> >
> >
> >
> > Seriously, if the guy had a problem, perhaps
> > consulting with mgmt. would have helped. But
> > scurrying down the isles and ranting didn't
> help
> > his cause.
>
> She's better off without a mask. The people
> wearing the masks are the ones getting sick now.
> More libtard death.

Hey fuck-off troll! Get the fuck out of this country if you don’t like it. You’re not welcome here. We’re 330 million strong and united. Don’t try to split us up cause just like in 1980 and just like in Rocky IV, you will lose!!!!

Posted by: Calling ur bullshit. ()
Date: May 26, 2020 05:40PM

Dick Trickle Wrote:
> -----
> > My wife, who's an essential worker, got tested
> for
> > the CV-19/Scamdemic Flu, and it came back
> > negative. Even for not wearing a mask in
> WalMart.
> >
> >
> >
> > Seriously, if the guy had a problem, perhaps
> > consulting with mgmt. would have helped. But
> > scurrying down the isles and ranting didn't
> help
> > his cause.
>
> She's better off without a mask. The people
> wearing the masks are the ones getting sick now.
> More libtard death.

Turd spreader! Gtfo unAmerican prick! We stand strong! All 330 million of us, young and old. Sick and healthy!

Posted by: Bleach ()
Date: May 26, 2020 05:47PM

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: May 26, 2020 06:18PM

Maybe, just maybe, the woman was just following the lead of the Grand Wizard, Coon Man Northam. He does not like wearing masks either. Just pointed hoods!

Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: May 26, 2020 06:25PM

yolp....NOVA trash covid 19 zombies

they were already trash before Bill Gates plandemic

the plandemic turned them into zombies

all those masks do is stagnate the air you breathing

Date: May 27, 2020 08:31PM

Not only did we go to the Burke Centre Walmart last night, but then we went to the super Walmart down the road, 20 minutes away, since they had what we needed to buy... No masks worn there, either. Not at either.

Posted by: hope it was OP who got stabbed ()
Date: June 01, 2020 05:17PM

did they stab you or your wife? lol sure hope so

https://mobile.twitter.com/FairfaxCountyPD/status/1267181757297766402

Date: June 01, 2020 05:32PM

Nope. Wife did not get stabbed at the BC Walmart. We were out in other parts of the county this weekend, instead.

Posted by: Fhshhsj ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:39PM

> Not only did we go to the Burke Centre Walmart
> last night, but then we went to the super Walmart
> down the road, 20 minutes away, since they had
> what we needed to buy... No masks worn there,
> either. Not at either.
>
>

Why are you saying the CDC doesn’t recommend masks? Why are you purposely spreading disinformation? Are you an enemy of the US? When we desperately need to unite, why do you try to divide? It’s not ok.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/4/3/21202792/coronavirus-masks-n95-trump-white-house-cdc-ppe-shortage

Date: June 02, 2020 05:05AM

Why are you guys saying that Trump colluded with the Russians?
Why are you guys saying that the pee pee tape exists?
Why do you continue to believe experts who have been wrong time after time?
Why do you want to release rioters without bail?
Why doesn't 'illegal' matter when it applies to alien?
Why do you expect us to be as stupid as you are?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2020 05:15AM by SumMo.

Posted by: Any Updates? ()
Date: August 19, 2020 08:39AM

> today...
>
> infecting people...
>
> way?
>

Wondering who still wanted to debates masks? Since I haven’t seen someone not wearing one in a store in over a month, I’m assuming the debate’s over or does asshat OP just never leave the house?

Posted by: Expanded Views ()
Date: August 19, 2020 08:53AM

I just got back from two wonderful weeks in South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming. In South Dakota masks are only worn when the business requires it and actually enforces their policy. It was so refreshing to walk about without wearing a face diaper as a sign of subservience. BTW, South Dakota has way better COVID-19 numbers than Virginia.

I recall being at Beartooth Pass, just above the switchbacks of Beartooth Highway. There must be a hundred flat acres on the top of the mountain, 10,947 ft MSL. The wind was whipping at about 30 mph. About ten people were walking around, and out of the distance I see someone walking by themselves, wearing a mask. Idiot. Obviously it must have been someone from this forum who is so scared that they had a difficult time getting out of bed in the morning.

Montana has a mask edict, yet outside of the cities compliance is near zero. Refreshing. Montana's COVID-19 numbers are way better than Virginia as well.

Wyoming the same.

Someday I will visit Sweden. They are past the virus. Less than 1 COVID-19 deatha day for the past couple of weeks. Less than 3,000 excess deaths (way better than the US and other advanced nations), and currently running below the excess death forecast line. No masks, no lockdown, no extraordinary measures other than voluntary social distancing.

People on this forum need to get out of their basements and see the world.

Posted by: bare faced cracka ()
Date: August 19, 2020 09:27AM

Any Updates? Wrote:
> -----
> > To the ~60 year old guy who yelled at my wife
> for
> > not wearing a mask at the Burke Centre Walmart
> > today...
> >
> > Said we should be wearing masks, and how we
> were
> > infecting people...
> >
> > Why was it, you kept walking fast and away when
> > you were called out for talking to my wife that
> > way?
> >
> > And to theaters not wearing masks who heard
> this
> > and spoke up, too. Thanks.
> > That fella looked like he was going to piss his
> > pants as he scurried down the aisle.
>
>
> Wondering who still wanted to debates masks?
> Since I haven’t seen someone not wearing one in
> a store in over a month, I’m assuming the
> debate’s over or does asshat OP just never leave
> the house?

I never wear one. Been to lots of stores and nobody says shit to me. I don't go to faggoty libtard stores though, which is probably why you haven't seen me and all your homo friends have their heads wrapped in diapers.

Posted by: FalseInfo ()
Date: August 19, 2020 11:41PM

To the OP, you only have to worry about this for a couple more months until after the election. The virus is genetically built to die right after the election. Case are declining all across the country. Some states, like Virginia, keep hyping numbers as going up when some of those cases are not COVID19. They are doing it to keep you in line and under control. But after the election, they state governments will not be able to make you and will have to follow White House guidelines and procedures of wearing a mask if you want to.

Posted by: ICUMON YORFACE ()
Date: August 19, 2020 11:47PM

> today...
>
> infecting people...
>
> way?
>

lUCKY I WAS NOT THERE TO KICK THE STUPID PIG RIGHT IN THE CUNT!

..AND THEN I WOULD KICK YOUR WIFE TOO!

Posted by: Albert. ()
Date: August 20, 2020 12:33AM

This conversation gives makes say, fuck humankind. You/we all fucking suck. Would be more appropriate if this virus wiped us all out and we gave the world back to animals. If there is a god, 1. He’d be tremendously disappointed, and 2. I’m certain we’re not the species he gives a shit about.

Posted by: millenial dude ()
Date: August 20, 2020 11:08AM

This guy.
Attachments:
masking.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.