HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Contract tracer thinks you have the bug, the state can put you in forced isolation
Posted by: Dems are doing this, not repubs ()
Date: May 24, 2020 02:04PM

From the article:

"If at that point the person is non-compliant, there are measures through law in Virginia where the [State Health] Commissioner could issue an order of isolation or quarantine that would be enforceable, and we do have processes in place to do that"

Holy shit. If you go to a store and someone else there has the virus one of these contact tracers will know via your cell phone tracker. They'll then call and suggest that you stay at home for two weeks. If you tell them to fuck off they'll put the cops on you.

This is coming from the party with all the boomer hippies, this is what they used to call Nixonian. They are taking away first and second amendment rights, hopefully at least the first amendment ones we'll get back, but it will be a lot easier to take them again next time.

Put everyone on welfare, dependent on government checks, Twitter and Facebook censoring dissent, grabbling guns, mail in voting by felons and illegals. This nightmare is worse than any flu.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Contract tracer thinks you have the bug, the state can put you in forced isolation
Posted by: Jonah Ryan ()
Date: May 24, 2020 11:59PM

Some chick showed up at my place Thursday saying she was contact tracing something...whatever...whatever. I showed her my massive hawg and told her it needed some contact and she left. Problem solved.

Re: Contract tracer thinks you have the bug, the state can put you in forced isolation
Posted by: Fuck you paranoid pussy! ()
Date: May 25, 2020 12:04AM

Wah wah wah
Deep state is coming to take me away!
Mommy!
Where's all my guns?
Mommy?

Grow up Missy Prissy!

Uh-oh. Here comes the calvary...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.