HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 17, 2010 11:25AM

I was driving home last night and was amazed at the number of cars with only one headlight working. I saw at least 10 cars with in 5 minutes with one headlight out.

Walk outside, turn your lights on in your car and check to make sure all the lights work.

Thank you.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2010 11:25AM by Lurker..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: fucking crybaby PSA ()
Date: April 17, 2010 11:31AM

Lurker. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was driving home last night and was amazed at
> the number of cars with only one headlight
> working. I saw at least 10 cars with in 5 minutes
> with one headlight out.
>
> Walk outside, turn your lights on in your car and
> check to make sure all the lights work.
>
> Thank you.


Why don't you go outside, turn your car on and suck off your car's exhaust pipe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Annon Imous ()
Date: April 17, 2010 01:28PM

Yesterday on Wiehle there were a couple of bitches driving in a minivan with a flat tire. I pulled alongside at a light and tried to motion for them to roll the window down, but they wouldn't so I tried pointing towards the tire. They made an "okay" type gesture and drove away; I wonder if they got the message.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Tigerstyle ()
Date: April 17, 2010 01:35PM

What a dick...


fucking crybaby PSA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lurker. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was driving home last night and was amazed at
> > the number of cars with only one headlight
> > working. I saw at least 10 cars with in 5
> minutes
> > with one headlight out.
> >
> > Walk outside, turn your lights on in your car
> and
> > check to make sure all the lights work.
> >
> > Thank you.
>
>
> Why don't you go outside, turn your car on and
> suck off your car's exhaust pipe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: April 17, 2010 03:36PM

I was on our wonderful I66 yesterday and saw a plethora of burnt out tail lights.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: April 17, 2010 05:04PM

Burnt out lights is a sorry way to get pulled over at night after tossing a few back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Annon Imous ()
Date: April 17, 2010 05:29PM

Qwest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Burnt out lights is a sorry way to get pulled over
> at night after tossing a few back.

If you're driving drunk then you deserve to get caught.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Qwest ()
Date: April 17, 2010 05:48PM

Who said anything about drunk driving. I said after a couple of beers. You can drink a couple of beers and still be under the .08 limit. Perfectly legal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: ed ()
Date: April 17, 2010 05:55PM

Qwest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who said anything about drunk driving. I said
> after a couple of beers. You can drink a couple
> of beers and still be under the .08 limit.
> Perfectly legal.


You can still get a dwi even if you blow under the limit if the officer believes that you are sufficiently inebriated based on his discretion and observation. Alcohol affects people differently based on gender, ethnicity, weight, and BMI.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 17, 2010 07:46PM

Annon Imous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yesterday on Wiehle there were a couple of bitches
> driving in a minivan with a flat tire. I pulled
> alongside at a light and tried to motion for them
> to roll the window down, but they wouldn't so I
> tried pointing towards the tire. They made an
> "okay" type gesture and drove away; I wonder if
> they got the message.


I'm not sure how you could miss that. I got a flat once, and the car felt like a broken low-rider, all leaning to one corner.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: General Lee ()
Date: April 17, 2010 09:11PM

Lurker. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was driving home last night and was amazed at
> the number of cars with only one headlight
> working. I saw at least 10 cars with in 5 minutes
> with one headlight out.
>
> Walk outside, turn your lights on in your car and
> check to make sure all the lights work.
>
> Thank you.


I've noticed this a lot lately, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: Lawmann ()
Date: April 17, 2010 09:14PM

ed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Qwest Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who said anything about drunk driving. I said
> > after a couple of beers. You can drink a
> couple
> > of beers and still be under the .08 limit.
> > Perfectly legal.
>
>
> You can still get a dwi even if you blow under the
> limit if the officer believes that you are
> sufficiently inebriated based on his discretion
> and observation. Alcohol affects people
> differently based on gender, ethnicity, weight,
> and BMI.

True but not very likely. Everybody I know who have been tested and blew under .08 is left go. In Fairfax county a couple of beers is fine, even the cops on off hours will go have a couple of beer at a bar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: sdhsdfh ()
Date: April 17, 2010 09:49PM

PADIDDLE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you were on FFX County roads last night check your headlights!
Posted by: wb ()
Date: April 18, 2010 08:23AM

I gad to repair mine this week. Don't know what's going on though. The same headlight has died three times in the year.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********  ********  ********    *******  
 ***   **  **        **        **     **  **     ** 
 ****  **  **        **        **     **  **     ** 
 ** ** **  ******    ******    **     **   ******** 
 **  ****  **        **        **     **         ** 
 **   ***  **        **        **     **  **     ** 
 **    **  ********  **        ********    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.