HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Schools Reopen WHEN and HOW
Posted by: Concerned Parents ()
Date: May 09, 2020 08:09PM

Anyone have any ideas when and how schools will reopen?????? What will it look like?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Schools Reopen WHEN and HOW
Posted by: bwv3l ()
Date: May 09, 2020 08:48PM

Reopen in the fall same as always. If you are scared home school.

Posted by: nevereveruntil ()
Date: May 09, 2020 08:48PM

It is simple.

All Kids will Need To tested Positive before They Are Allowed back into an FCPS classroom.

Until then any child with Asthma or any other respiratory condiction will never be allowed to return to a FCPS Classroom. FCPS would be setting themselves up for a class action Lawsuit.

Posted by: V ()
Date: May 09, 2020 09:37PM

Never reopening. All FCPS classes from now on will be conducted via remote learning. Total lockdown is to go into effect until 2027, with stay-at-home orders persisting through 2046. Social distancing guidelines will therefore be practiced until 2079. In the meantime, know the goddamn facts and only read news from trusted liberal news sources as well as the CDC and WHO or else you will be banned from the internet from questioning otherwise.

-Concerned Liberal

Posted by: dystopian ()
Date: May 09, 2020 10:12PM

V Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never reopening. All FCPS classes from now on will
> be conducted via remote learning. Total lockdown
> is to go into effect until 2027, with stay-at-home
> orders persisting through 2046. Social distancing
> guidelines will therefore be practiced until 2079.
> In the meantime, know the goddamn facts and only
> read news from trusted liberal news sources as
> well as the CDC and WHO or else you will be banned
> from the internet from questioning otherwise.
>
> -Concerned Liberal

I would say that any child conceived after March 1st, 2020 will be allowed to attend school once they reach school age. It will be assumed that either in gestation or shortly after birth they will have been exposed and are good to go. Any child currenlty in school, or currently alive but not yet of school age will never go to school. They will be our used as our future uneducated work force and can either choose to scrub toilets or pick fruits/vegetables.

Posted by: nevereveruntil ()
Date: May 09, 2020 10:46PM

This Week our Military banned all folks that have tested Positive for COVID19.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/05/06/coronavirus-survivors-banned-from-joining-the-military/

Next Week All FCPS employees and students & Parents & Visitors testing positive to COVID19 will be banned from School Proterties and events until a vaccine is released.

FACTS.

Posted by: Notsosimple ()
Date: May 10, 2020 02:32AM

nevereveruntil Wrote:
> It is simple.
>
> All Kids will Need To tested Positive before They
> Are Allowed back into an FCPS classroom.
>
> Until then any child with Asthma or any other
> respiratory condiction will never be allowed to
> return to a FCPS Classroom. FCPS would be setting
> themselves up for a class action Lawsuit.

Not so simple. Watch https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/09/nyregion/coronavirus-new-york-update.html

Posted by: Pugnose ()
Date: May 10, 2020 07:19AM

Liberals are too confused about everything to figure out anything. When they’re in charge, nothing will get done.

Posted by: Fraulein ()
Date: May 10, 2020 12:23PM

Students and teachers will be required to wear face coverings entire day.

Cafeteria lunches will be boxed and already at table. Lunch with considerable spacing.

School population will be split into shifts. Maybe distance learning one day, at school next, time for cleaning and disinfection. Buses will run every day with fewer kids.

Temp checks outside school entrance. Any student who gets fever during school day will be sent to isolation room and must be picked up within 15 minutes. No exceptions.

Just a few ideas...

Posted by: ej3lu ()
Date: May 10, 2020 12:41PM

Fraulein Wrote:
> Students and teachers will be required to wear face coverings entire day.

Sure, I can buy that.

> Cafeteria lunches will be boxed and already at table. Lunch with considerable spacing.

How about no lunch. Eat at home before and after school. They are going to find a way to limit the movement of students. It will be more likely the kids will stay in one or two rooms their entire day, with the same classmates. Hundreds of kids changing classes and moving around the school will not happen if you do not want something spreading fast.

> School population will be split into shifts. Maybe distance learning one day, at school next, time for cleaning and disinfection. Buses will run every day with fewer kids.

How are parents going to take off work everyother day for nine months? Businesses are going to reopen and employees will be expected to be there.

> Temp checks outside school entrance. Any student who gets fever during school day will be sent to isolation room and must be picked up within 15 minutes. No exceptions.

Kids ride buses because their parents cannot take them to school. If I work in Bethesda you think I can get to my kids school in 15 minutes?

> Just a few ideas...

Posted by: tjtd4 ()
Date: May 10, 2020 08:06PM

nevereveruntil Wrote:
> It is simple.
>
>

No lawsuits. How about instead if you don't send your kid to school you go to jail.

Posted by: Lucas Kline ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:31AM

I am a Fairfax parent desperate to have kids back full-time in the fall so I can return to work.

I personally know a local superintendent who has told me directly that Northern Virginia superintendents are deferring to the state Department of Education on how much kids will be in the building for in-person instruction.

The two key decision makers are:

James Lane: Superintendent of Public Instruction
james.lane@doe.virginia.gov

Atif Qarni: Secretary of Education
atif.qarni@governor.virginia.gov

Posted by: Poppy Boyle ()
Date: August 10, 2020 04:03AM

I think schools should open from the new school year. But we should not forget that it all depends on the dynamics of the virus and the degree of preparation of schools. Right now, everyone is focused on distance learning. In order to help our son with his distance learning, we use a website https://uk.edubirdie.com which is an essay writing service where we and students in the UK save time doing their homework. Yes, despite the long distance learning times, the schools have not been able to adapt the process as much as possible. For this reason, it is now important that schools resume their education.

Posted by: HAYDUMAZZ ()
Date: August 10, 2020 01:17PM

nevereveruntil Wrote:
> It is simple.
>
>

Why in the FUCK would you want kids to test "positive" before returning to the classroom?

Posted by: efrvbrg tfg ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:20PM

FAIRFAX COUNTY, VA — In a Tuesday letter to families, Superintendent Scott Brabrand provided more details on the virtual-only start to the academic year for Fairfax County Public Schools.

FCPS, which serves over 189,000 students as the largest school district in Virginia, is almost a month away from the first day on Sept. 8. After initially planning a hybrid approach of in-person and virtual learning, the superintendent changed course and recommended a virtual start. That approach was approved by the school board on July 22.

Brabrand's new letter to families addresses the rationale behind the virtual start. He said the main factor in the decision was the health risks associated with the coronavirus. Brabrand noted that cases were stable in Fairfax County, although Virginia and Maryland have seen 7-day averages of new cases increases.

Each student will receive CHINESE laptops for online learning use during the school year

Students who do not already have a FCPS laptop will SHOT OR ARRESTED BY THE CHINESE

Posted by: rfgbr tg ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:23PM

https://patch.com/virginia/kingstowne/fairfax-superintendent-reveals-new-details-virtual-learning

* ebonics 101

* how to download TikTok

* how to use 3D printers to make copies of store keys (for night time looting)

* how to attach strange things to your iPhone "as an experiment" that will definitely damage your costly phone you stupid white person

* why rap "has always been right"

* why history is for elitists and "getting yours" matters more than a little blood spilled

* NEVER, EVER doubt the authority of the all black leadership giving out paychecks: they own you, they will kill you

* how to pay to get out of test taking using "tech support" line

* why my internet instructor can hardly speak english and there's a 3 second delay before he here's my facetime phone chat comments

SHALL I GO ON ?

How it is Sharon Bulova (infact any corrupt democrat) BORROWED 6X THE "USUAL AMMOUNT" FOR SCHOOL FUNDING, $6,000,000,000 /yr DEBT, now say they don't have money to continue schooling kids

FROM ONE BILLION TO SIX BILLION DOLLARS IN SPENDING PER YEAR, since 2010

And now they can't even fund 1/4 year of school without closing for lack of funding.

now they say they don't have the MONEY to open schools for 1/2 a year - after borrowing 6x what they needed last year. fucking amazing size lies - like the size of a fleet of warships amazing sized lies. $5 billion is a big fucking thing, people. you had best FIND IT

If schools are CLOSED or fake mexico/hindu/china instructors on internet (who use stolen USA books as "material")?

Then 1/3 to 1/2 of all the taxes I'm paying need to be CUT. They don't want to cut taxes - they want to CUT SERVICES IN THE THROAT AND KEEP THE TAXES HIGH.

AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY DISCUSSING TODAY

Posted by: frbgrnh bntg ()
Date: August 10, 2020 07:50PM

With the realization Fairfax County has issued a chinese mandate to allow FCPS to buy computers INSTEAD OF YOUR FAMILY , disallowing your family the right to choose , and also favoring the import chinese market and president Bush's past tampering in the market.

Uncle Sam sam can say in retrospect:

DROP DEAD FCPS - YOU ARE WAY PAST THE LINES OF U.S. LAWS

THERE IS NO LAW ALLOWING GOVERNMENT TO RULE ALL PURCHASES IN THE WHOLE STUDENT TECHNOLOGY MARKET, BUT YOU HAVE DONE SO

All files should be saved in Blackboard or Google Apps for Education

it's a communist machine, if you read the above quip

Posted by: mmmmahhhdiii ()
Date: August 10, 2020 08:27PM

schools will open when Trump gets out of the white house

these democratic pedophiles will do anything including rob children of their childhood to keep their child trafficking shit going

but lets be honest...the only reason schools won't be open in september is because adult NOVA trash rolled over, spread cheeks and let a bunch of white pedophile nerd give it to them, no vaseline

and like the dumb slaves they are they went right along with it

thanks Nova trash...our children will get dumber because of your cowardly weak spineless dumb slave existence

Posted by: So If The Parents Dont Arrive ()
Date: August 10, 2020 09:59PM

>Any student who gets fever during school day will be sent to isolation room and must be picked up within 15 minutes. No exceptions.

Then the kid gets gassed right , after all Democrats want a ruthless military weapons equipped police state where guns are banned with Beto in charge as Minister of Gun Confiscation and Propaganda

Posted by: never ()
Date: September 28, 2020 10:27PM

lazy ass teachers dont want to go bakc +5

Posted by: Soccer Practice ()
Date: September 29, 2020 10:26AM

At Robinson last night for kids practice. The football team was throwing, track kids were running, baseball was in action, and soccer. The high school kids did zero distancing. Not an inkling of adult supervision. Tired of hearing all the fcps plans when the most basic shit is missed.

Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: September 29, 2020 11:17AM

never Wrote:
> lazy ass teachers dont want to go bakc +5

Why don't you become a teacher
Stop bitching and get in there

Posted by: Speeder ()
Date: September 29, 2020 11:57AM

Are Fairfax schools open or not yet, i dont want to get more tickets

Posted by: FCPS Regs ()
Date: September 29, 2020 04:53PM

Soccer Practice Wrote:
> At Robinson last night for kids practice. The
> football team was throwing, track kids were
> running, baseball was in action, and soccer. The
> high school kids did zero distancing. Not an
> inkling of adult supervision. Tired of hearing all
> the fcps plans when the most basic shit is missed.

If their were no adults that means the kids were doing it on their own on public grounds, which is not controlled by FCPS. The schools can't be expected to enforce social distancing regulations at non-school events... That's the parents job

Posted by: OPEN THEM ()
Date: November 22, 2020 10:41PM

NOT SOON ENOUGH

Posted by: Dan Knows ? ()
Date: November 23, 2020 07:40AM

None Is Or None Are?

So this raises a Question. Is it proper to say "None of the kids are social distancing" or None of the kids is social distancing" ?

Posted by: Problems already occuring ()
Date: November 23, 2020 08:38AM

FCPS is not gonna have any kids in buildings very soon. Virus is spreading and several schools have had issues. On top of that a couple schools have had parents knowingly send their children to school when they've had substantial contact with a person who was suspected of having Covid. At one school a child was in class for four days with the virus. Parents who do stuff.like this will keep FCPS closed.

Posted by: Peoplerstupid ()
Date: November 23, 2020 11:41AM

People are stupid. Like they’ve never been sick before. Hahaha. No one is dying from COVID anymore!!!

Posted by: Fire some FCPS teachers asses ()
Date: November 23, 2020 03:19PM

Problems already occuring Wrote:
> FCPS is not gonna have any kids in buildings very
> soon. Virus is spreading and several schools have
> had issues. On top of that a couple schools have
> had parents knowingly send their children to
> school when they've had substantial contact with a
> person who was suspected of having Covid. At one
> school a child was in class for four days with the
> virus. Parents who do stuff.like this will keep
> FCPS closed.

Nice try lazy assed FCPS teacher!

Posted by: JMMCD ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:57PM

Posted by: NJXBB ()
Date: November 24, 2020 06:01PM

Posted by: V6LK4 ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:32PM

Posted by: F9CBX ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:35PM

Posted by: Y7Y4Y ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:41AM

Posted by: Kerry Cuntweaver wrinkled fuggo ()
Date: November 29, 2020 05:13PM

I need to drink wine, read my magazines, talk shit on the phone, and do my nasty toes in peace. I can't be bothered with Zoom meetings all day. Please get my bratty kids back in school!

Posted by: NPUYT ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:39AM

Posted by: JJDLP ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:52PM

Posted by: V9F6G ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:23AM

Posted by: MKUJJ ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:34PM

Posted by: 7XYNP ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:25PM

Posted by: YFYKW ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:04PM

Posted by: DANNY ()
Date: December 11, 2020 12:41PM

I am pleased that the schools have resumed their work. Recently I was forced to prepare a personal application for admission to the university and found that my knowledge had deteriorated. I was unable to prepare the application myself and asked for help from https://www.personalstatementwritingservices.net/dental-school-personal-statement-writing-service/ I liked the professionalism with which the work was done, and I think I will cooperate with these guys in the future.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2020 04:15AM by DANNY.

Posted by: Mildred Crabapple ()
Date: December 11, 2020 12:51PM

This is all a big show to make it appear that FCPS is reallllly trying to get students back so that when numbers continue to increase, they’ll unceremoniously announce a permanent closure and tell all that they tried.

Posted by: FCPD sucks cock ()
Date: December 11, 2020 01:10PM

Nope - these FCPS mother fuckers are happy sitting home eating Postmates takeout and watching Netflix. They ain't never comin' back!!! Don't hold your breath!

Go private or homeschool.

FCPS sucks cock and is full of assholes, pedophiles, psychopaths, morons, and idiots.

Posted by: Creepy gym teacher ()
Date: December 11, 2020 05:50PM

FCPD sucks cock Wrote:
> Nope - these FCPS mother fuckers are happy sitting
> home eating Postmates takeout and watching
> Netflix. They ain't never comin' back!!! Don't
> hold your breath!
>
> Go private or homeschool.
>
> FCPS sucks cock and is full of assholes,
> pedophiles, psychopaths, morons, and idiots.

Hey dick licker. You just keep paying taxes from your fast food job so you can help pay my big salary.

Posted by: Nope nope and nope ()
Date: December 12, 2020 02:10AM

Nope I ain’t paying for shit. Cuz I quit that bullshit and moved outta that redneck shithole state.

Get off the computer the Chinese delivery guy is at the door!

Posted by: anothetr snow day ()
Date: January 18, 2024 01:21PM

ANOTHER SNOW DAY

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.