HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
School in the fall or distance learning?
Posted by: Prinipalbbbbbb ()
Date: April 28, 2020 10:18PM

School or no school ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: School in the fall or distance learning?
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 28, 2020 11:08PM

>> School or no school ?

I am hesitant to consider going to a FCPS building "a school" (or Loudoun, etc. for that matter...)

There are four seasons: trout season, duck season, deer season, and winter break

Posted by: Black CauIk ()
Date: April 29, 2020 05:48AM

How bout the season of love?

I love me some bbc

Posted by: Gay Gus ()
Date: April 29, 2020 06:38AM

Black CauIk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How bout the season of love?
>
> I love me some bbc

I am Greek, do you want some bgc?

Posted by: Long term ()
Date: April 29, 2020 07:55AM

Certainly it’s still an unknown and could go either way

I’m a teacher and one thing we definitely need is clear expectations for everyone

Forget that Blackboard Collaborate was broken and now mostly working (some folks are still having some minor tech issues)

Students should be required to have mics and cameras on so teachers can see them (otherwise they are probably doing something else)

Students should be required to participate in some fashion (ask questions/acknowledge the teacher/etc)

If students do not attend online live sessions, there needs to be some way (Google Form maybe type quiz)...that allows them to display they watched the lesson

Parents need to be making sure students are present logged in and have mics/cameras on

Teachers need to be engaging and trying more than just direct lecture (I am guilty of this last one but students are responding and I’m condensing 90 minutes into 45 minutes while also explaining one assignment with a week of time to complete (that still isn’t done)

Grading attendance etc these are things that must be laid out clearly and tightly the loosey goosey model we’re following now does no long term service to students...in fact it does more to reward non compliance than actual compliance

These are the things that need to be addressed if we start next year with distance learning because if we don’t students really will be further behind than they are now

Students and teachers are resilient and things can be overcome but if we continue to not create clear accountability and guidelines in the fall, we will be truly failing our students long term education

Posted by: Yadayadayada ()
Date: April 29, 2020 10:58AM

Reply to Long term: Thx for your insight. Hopefully your reason for the explicit detail is not because your superiors don’t ask or listen to your point-of-view.

Students who are not sick and do not have pre existing conditions which make them “at risk” should be at school. However, in order to comply with Fcps’s equity philosophy/policy there will be no school.

If not one, than no one. Fcps is fair if nothing else.

Posted by: TF ()
Date: April 29, 2020 11:53AM

There are no consequences at all for not attending sessions. Teachers in HS are distraught as many work hard to make their one synchronous class per week engaging. However, students are smart and know from county policy that if they had a high grade at the semester that they don’t have to do anything. In its efforts to be equitable FCPS has set the bar at the lowest common denominator. If we go to distance learning in the fall, there has to be a better plan. Perhaps one crafted by teachers this time rather than suits sitting in Gatehouse.

Posted by: Vet teacher ()
Date: May 16, 2020 03:16PM

How about we assume most kids do have the technology to be successful at home instead of assuming they don’t. As usual FCPS is allowing the few to dictate to the many. The VAST majority of my students have the ability to do the work - the county has simply made the exception the norm, allowing most to glide by. I’m lucky if I have 50% of my students in my class for 45 minutes once a week. And they can get a grade bump if they just do all the work I assign a week before school is out. Great plan FCPS. I’ve been teaching 20 years in FCPS and I’m just mind blown - NO consequence for students whatsoever. The real world doesn’t work this way. If I skipped my online sessions they would fire me. My AP checks every day to make sure I’m logged on to those sessions...Never comes into my room during the school year but now he all of the sudden cares? It’s hard to keep going - we all know that no raises will take place next year. So will we as teachers now be considered having a front line job with risk pay? Doctors and nurses go into their profession expecting to work with sick people - teachers don’t. We will be steamrolled once again. World class education haha....

Posted by: V ()
Date: May 16, 2020 03:39PM

Distance learning obviously, as will be for the rest of our lives. Remember, the lovely and beautiful WHO said the Coronavirus will be impossible to eradicate - expect at least 100,000 new people infected each year. Anyone who disagrees and goes on fake news sites like Info Wars is guilty of being a racist, sexist Nazi conspiratard. KNOW THE FACTS, MOTHERFUCKER.

-Proud Liberal

Posted by: Eddie Teach 1 ()
Date: May 16, 2020 04:09PM

@ vet teacher I couldn’t have written a post more like my situation if I tried. Fifty percent attendance but they don’t participate. At the end of the 45 minutes I usually have to kick at least two off line probably due to not knowing class is over. Same with my administrator. I have to beg her to come in to observe an activity but now she pops in every class. Nothing else to do I guess.

Date: May 16, 2020 05:50PM

The thing that bothers me the most is that we face sick kids EVERY DAY in a tight environment- at one point I had 34 kids in my classroom this year. Now everyone is a hero for what we do every day. I also did the math 73,000 cases in the metro area - 6.2 million people live here. That makes .01%of the population have corona.... let science dictate when we open back up? Why did we close....

Posted by: Eddie Teach 1 ()
Date: May 16, 2020 07:32PM

I agree. I’d go back tomorrow. Or Monday.

Posted by: watch my kid so I can work ()
Date: May 16, 2020 10:51PM

The purpose of schools is 20% to teach and 80% to take custody of our kids so we all can go to work.

If my son comes home thinking 73,000 is .01% of 6,200,000 that’s ok. I can explain it’s closer to 1% in my free time. If our kid never return to school then our economy is screwed as a huge part of the population can’t go to work. This is especially true for single parent households.

Open them up and thank our teachers for watching our kids so we don’t have to.

Date: May 17, 2020 02:26AM

Sorry for the math typo - should not use my phone to do this. But I worry about going on my FCPS computer to post. Big brother is watching... big picture point is that the news media takes the exceptions and makes them the rule. The vast majority of people do the right thing and would with social distancing too. We cannot just sit here and let this destroy our country. My grandfather- part of that “greatest generation” would absolutely not sit around while the economy collapsed around him. He enlisted before the fighting even started in WWII and chose to do two more stints after his initial service. That’s what makes us as a people different- we face challenges head on. At least we used to. Now we just sit back and wait for the government to tell us what to do. What if we would have done the same thing after Pearl Harbor - just hide behind two oceans? Enough is enough already. Look Trump is not the most moral and polished person but he gets it. We have to open this country back up. When he tried to close the borders in January everyone called him a racist and xenophobic. Now they say he didn’t do enough....come on. Let’s watch Anderson cooper make more faces - that’s how we will fix this. Guess when mommy is a rich fashionista you can do whatever you want and they call it news.

Posted by: Glorias fat asss ()
Date: May 17, 2020 07:25AM

Vet teacher Wrote:
> Sorry for the math typo - should not use my phone
> to do this. But I worry about going on my FCPS
> computer to post. Big brother is watching... big
> picture point is that the news media takes the
> exceptions and makes them the rule. The vast
> majority of people do the right thing and would
> with social distancing too. We cannot just sit
> here and let this destroy our country. My
> grandfather- part of that “greatest
> generation” would absolutely not sit around
> while the economy collapsed around him. He
> enlisted before the fighting even started in WWII
> and chose to do two more stints after his initial
> service. That’s what makes us as a people
> different- we face challenges head on. At least we
> used to. Now we just sit back and wait for the
> government to tell us what to do. What if we would
> have done the same thing after Pearl Harbor - just
> hide behind two oceans? Enough is enough already.
> Look Trump is not the most moral and polished
> person but he gets it. We have to open this
> country back up. When he tried to close the
> borders in January everyone called him a racist
> and xenophobic. Now they say he didn’t do
> enough....come on. Let’s watch Anderson cooper
> make more faces - that’s how we will fix this.
> Guess when mommy is a rich fashionista you can do
> whatever you want and they call it news.

Gloria to Anderson: “I don’t want a cock sucker for a son! Why can’t you be more like your brother Carter?”

Anderson: “but carter ded..”

Gloria: “exactly! Pull a David Carradine and use a butt plug in phuket”

Posted by: nd9hj ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:36PM

Posted by: Russiaisariddle ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:57PM

Sorry Dearie, your teacher didn’t give you anything, you earned it.

Posted by: Russiaisariddle ()
Date: May 17, 2020 02:58PM

Distance learning in the fall. All it takes is a couple of students in every school to be sick and we drop like flies.

Posted by: Eitne Grace ()
Date: June 19, 2020 07:50AM

I will choose ONLY distance learning, otherwise it cannot be with this outbreak of a pandemic. In general, I plan to relax simply, turn to some kind of service, look at this site for example, which is engaged in helping students. There I will find the material I need and just rent it, that's all. It seems to me that it won’t get better for a long time, so I will ONLY study the materials that will be useful to me in my future work.

Posted by: Lucas Kline ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:29AM

I am a Fairfax parent desperate to have kids back full-time in the fall so I can return to work.

I personally know a local superintendent who has told me directly that Northern Virginia superintendents are deferring to the state Department of Education on how much kids will be in the building.

The two key decisionmakers are:

James Lane: Superintendent of Public Instruction
james.lane@doe.virginia.gov

Atif Qarni: Secretary of Education
atif.qarni@governor.virginia.gov

Posted by: Butterscotch ()
Date: July 09, 2020 09:20PM

To Vet Teacher: What did you think of the 90 minute presentation from Braband? I just don't know what more they can do but take it one day at a time.

Posted by: Gigip ()
Date: September 25, 2020 11:03AM

As for my university, we study offline and our professors give us so many difficult assignments and it drives me crazy... I'm so tired of them, I don't understand why they don't think about our health and our "free time"... One friend of mine has recommended me to buy the work on https://myadmissionsessay.com/creative-writing-services.html right there and right now I'm really thinking about this variant because I can't take it anymore. I hope that they will be able to resolve my problem... Wish me luck...

Posted by: DANNY ()
Date: October 30, 2020 10:15AM

Sure. Although the teachers make a lot of effort to keep the students' knowledge at a decent level, my classmates' grades began to deteriorate. I've heard that my classmates are already discussing the OnlineWritersRating site, which provides quality reviews on the most popular writing services. I also think to resort to outside help, especially if I am confident in the service I will cooperate with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2020 03:56PM by DANNY.

Posted by: Ugrg ()
Date: October 30, 2020 10:57AM

Gigip Wrote:
> As for my university, we study offline and our
> professors give us so many difficult assignments
> and it drives me crazy... I'm so tired of them, I
> don't understand why they don't think about our
> health and our "free time"... One friend of mine
> has recommended me to buy the work on
> https://iamadumbass.com/creative-writing-ser
> vices.html right there and right now I'm really
> thinking about this variant because I can't take
> it anymore. I hope that they will be able to
> resolve my problem... Wish me luck...

Maybe you should drop out of college if the assignments are too difficult for you...

Posted by: mira6788 ()
Date: November 16, 2020 05:39AM

I think that it is really hard to study at the distance studying, especially in this time. I also faced with problems like that but I am a student and I am not happy with all this new things. I also want to admit that it is really hard to apply to college in such a situation and I was using https://www.essayedge.com/blog/grad-school-personal-statement-2/ in order to read more about it and to apply without any problems.

Posted by: I read it ()
Date: November 16, 2020 11:02PM

Kindergarteners and pre-kindergarteners will not be going to school soon. Remote learning only.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/coronavirus/fairfax-county-schools-delay-in-person-learning-for-some-as-covid-cases-surge/2477163/

Fairfax County Schools Delay In-Person Learning for Some as Covid Cases Surge
By Drew Wilder and NBC Washington Staff • Published November 16, 2020 •

Some Fairfax County students were set to return to in-person learning on Tuesday but the school district said Monday afternoon that the plan needed to change.

As COVID-19 cases surge, Fairfax County Public Schools will delay bringing back early HeadStart, pre-K and kindergarten students, plus some students who receive special education services.

Coronavirus cases in the community exceed the threshold for expanding in-person learning, Superintendent Scott Brabrand told parents.

“We made this decision as soon as new health metrics were released and are communicating it to you immediately as promised. We always anticipated the need to potentially adjust our return to school plans as necessary during this ongoing pandemic,” he said in a letter.

Group 5 will remain virtual until at least through November.

Falls Church City Public Schools announced Tuesday that they will temporarily “pause” in-person learning for the week of Thanksgiving. “This will be for next week only and [we] will continue to monitor the data,” a letter to parents said.

Before FCPS made their announcement, leaders from several Northern Virginia teacher associations demanded that Gov. Ralph Northam take these decisions away from local school districts and keep all students fully virtual for now.

“Governor Northam must provide leadership for our schools in addition to the guidance he has given to our businesses and public spaces,” said Kimberly Adams, president of the Fairfax Education Association.

In a tense snapshot of the sharp divisions on the topic of reopening schools, a man not wearing a face mask approached Adams as she spoke and yelled that schools need to reopen.

“So many kids are being left behind because teachers are refusing to do their jobs,” he said. “Shameful! Ridiculous!"

Staff asked him to leave, which he did before police arrived.

Teachers association leaders continued their push for the governor to step in. On Monday, tighter restrictions went into effect for restaurants, bars and public gatherings. The restrictions did not include schools.

Northam told News4 that a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t make sense. For now, teachers and students continue to adapt to regular change and a most unusual school year.

Posted by: FCPScocksuckers ()
Date: November 17, 2020 03:04PM

They are all psychopaths, posers, nut jobs, mental cases, losers, and wanna bes at FCPS. Get some workbooks and online programs and a therapy dog for the kids and they will be better off.

Posted by: David Wise ()
Date: November 20, 2020 12:39AM

I hope that these problems will soon become a thing of the past and we will start our training again as before. Now I have a lot of time for self-education and not so long ago I found an excellent article on how to copy and paste without plagiarizing. This is really useful advice for students and therefore I advise all students and parents to pay attention to this article here.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 20, 2020 09:30AM

If you believe that covid poses a serious health threat to the population at large, then sending kids to schools would create a super spreader environment. Virtual learning would therefore be a legitimate response.

HOWEVER a school system like FCPS that went to virtual learning could do so using far more educator resources. One advantage of a virtual classroom is that it can be done with far fewer educators than traditional classroom education. The core class work could be done by a few teachers or teacher teams working full time. Individualized assistance and test grading could then be done by other teachers working on a part time basis. One advantage of this type of system is with it being done county wide, individual student groupings could be aggregated to allow programs to better address their needs. For example we could have elementary school programs done 25% in English and 75% in Spanish, Korean and Chinese to allow students with limited English skills to learn better. Instead of offering standard and slow version Algebra three or four levels could be offered.

The great problem is also that it requires far less educator resources. That is precisely what school administration and teachers don't want to happen. Teachers don't want to take a pay cut from being shifted to part time, or be laid off. The school administration fears that if teachers pay is cut or teachers are laid off, they won't come back when the school returns to traditional learning.

So instead of offering an efficient, inexpensive and high quality virtual learning experience, we are getting an inefficient, expensive and low quality one that tries to mimic the traditional classroom education in a virtual environment.

Posted by: WTMUP ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:16AM

Posted by: UUPUE ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:30AM

Posted by: GPTYX ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:48AM

Posted by: TPCWG ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:37PM

Posted by: YKXCW ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:16PM

Posted by: DXUHP ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:53PM

Posted by: WCXXY ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:29PM

Posted by: hinman ()
Date: November 21, 2020 07:36PM

The people at FCPS are fat lazy assholes. They will not return. They love to work at home with their cats, dogs, kids, husbands putting in their holes, eating pie and sandwiches, doing laundry, and watching TV. They will make unreasonable demands that can't be met so they don't have to go back. Hire a tutor, get some workbooks, and learning apps and maybe some in person or online art, baseball, coding, Spanish, etc. classes for the specials and you can create a better education than the shitheads at FCPS can ever hope to provide.

Posted by: Teacher unions ()
Date: November 21, 2020 08:09PM

Pre Chinese virus, fcps was declining fast.
The liberals fleeing their shithole cities, began their “diversity” and inclusiveness indoctrination.
Spending millions on school name changes to appease the demographics that most likely will end up in prison-the ms13’s and ‘gros.....
Montgomery co was slightly better than FCPS at one point, then began allowing 20year old Salvadoran freshmen in high school. Look at their school system now.......
Bottom line? Teachers doing less, expecting the same pay. Look at the list of FCPS salaries-STEM teachers making over $150k!
The irony is a school system that pays morons these salaries!

#gatehouse

Posted by: the riddler ()
Date: November 21, 2020 08:16PM

If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it does it make sound?

Posted by: Jjay ()
Date: November 22, 2020 05:53AM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> If you believe that covid poses a serious health
> threat to the population at large, then sending
> kids to schools would create a super spreader
> environment. Virtual learning would therefore be
> a legitimate response.
>
> HOWEVER a school system like FCPS that went to
> virtual learning could do so using far more
> educator resources. One advantage of a virtual
> classroom is that it can be done with far fewer
> educators than traditional classroom education.
> The core class work could be done by a few
> teachers or teacher teams working full time.
> Individualized assistance and test grading could
> then be done by other teachers working on a part
> time basis. One advantage of this type of system
> is with it being done county wide, individual
> student groupings could be aggregated to allow
> programs to better address their needs. For
> example we could have elementary school programs
> done 25% in English and 75% in Spanish, Korean and
> Chinese to allow students with limited English
> skills to learn better. Instead of offering
> standard and slow version Algebra three or four
> levels could be offered.
>
> The great problem is also that it requires far
> less educator resources. That is precisely what
> school administration and teachers don't want to
> happen. Teachers don't want to take a pay cut
> from being shifted to part time, or be laid off.
> The school administration fears that if teachers
> pay is cut or teachers are laid off, they won't
> come back when the school returns to traditional
> learning.
>
> So instead of offering an efficient, inexpensive
> and high quality virtual learning experience, we
> are getting an inefficient, expensive and low
> quality one that tries to mimic the traditional
> classroom education in a virtual environment.

Every decision made by fcps goes through the filter of Equity. This flawed idea prevents efficiency.

Posted by: fat cunt ()
Date: November 22, 2020 08:06PM

The fat cunts of FCPS are overpaid!!! The admin staff does shit. They are fucking assholes. I would not pay 2 cents for their salary. God forbid if there is a security breech, these fat dipshits could not get there fast enough to stop a problem because they are too busy online or tripping over their fupas. Distance learning is better because the kids are safer and can learn more from apps and workbooks.

Posted by: Way distant.............. ()
Date: November 22, 2020 08:17PM

Well, as of now all in person classes are cancelled. They sent out an email around 5 p.m. today. There will be nothing but distance learning for the foreseeable future.

Posted by: Keeping up w the jones ()
Date: November 23, 2020 08:08AM

Middle class wage slaves have evolved to not be caretakers of their kids.
Sure you have the Saturday soccer games and birthday parties.
Now that school is online, parents are losing their minds and there will be more mass murders of the whole family-amityville horror type shit.
Women are becoming more masculine.
Men are becoming more feminine.
Sad

Posted by: NYEWV ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:52PM

Posted by: KDCDD ()
Date: November 24, 2020 05:58PM

Posted by: 7UGLE ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:29PM

Posted by: JXXCY ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:32PM

Posted by: X6YJB ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:38AM

Posted by: James Franko ()
Date: November 30, 2020 05:46AM

Hello. I want to recommend you the best site https://edureviewer.com/best-algebra-homework-help-websites/, where there are links to those who will do your algebra homework for you! I personally do this while no one is watching. Moreover, I downloaded a cool app to throw off the task.

Posted by: Dan Knows ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:40AM

Well, one way to look T it is that the school budget could be seriously reduced since there won't be a need for 99.9% of administrators.

Seriously what are they doing?

Posted by: 34VMC ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:42AM

Posted by: T.J.Frosh ()
Date: November 30, 2020 01:12PM

I was logged in to algebra this morning and when class started we all saw this! WTF was she thinking?
Attachments:
tits3.gif

Posted by: Juggling boobs ()
Date: November 30, 2020 02:01PM

Dan Knows Wrote:
> Well, one way to look T it is that the school
> budget could be seriously reduced since there
> won't be a need for 99.9% of administrators.
>
> Seriously what are they doing?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the FCPS virtual learning program isn't intended to provide a high quality education for the students of Fairfax County. It is intended to provide employment at full pay for as many FCPS teachers and administrators as possible.

Posted by: Fcps cuntties ()
Date: November 30, 2020 02:13PM

FCPS is a fucking joke. The cunty stay at homes are losing it because they can’t sit and watch their soaps and talk shows and talk shit with the other fuggo stay at homes. The working moms have to quit their jobs or get fired to sit home for the shitty online learning bullshit. FCPS admin, teachers, and others are ordering takeout, shopping online, doing laundry, and binging on Netflix.

Posted by: DHM9U ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:55PM

Posted by: FCPS sucks cock ()
Date: December 01, 2020 02:37PM

More $ for doing nothing all day.

Posted by: YBKGH ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:28AM

Posted by: BBCBM ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:39PM

Posted by: YENBT ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:29PM

Posted by: 7X3TU ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:08PM

Posted by: Kozmert ()
Date: December 22, 2020 06:25AM

You should be educated no matter what happens. Now you can even do more self-study.

Posted by: The simple truth ()
Date: December 22, 2020 08:04AM

Juggling boobs Wrote:
>
>
> In case you haven't figured it out yet, the FCPS
> virtual learning program isn't intended to provide
> a high quality education for the students of
> Fairfax County. It is intended to provide
> employment at full pay for as many FCPS teachers
> and administrators as possible.

^Thank you.

Posted by: Walsort ()
Date: December 23, 2020 08:04AM

Hello guys. What online resources do you use for education nowadays? What useful sites can you share?

Posted by: Jeccckie ()
Date: December 23, 2020 09:25AM

Walsort Wrote:
> Hello guys. What online resources do you use for
> education nowadays? What useful sites can you
> share?

Hi there. All it depends on what exactly are you interested in. If we talking about writing assignments, you can find a lot of helpful materials in internet. It can be professional writing services, ready-made essay samples, different sharing platforms and so on. I recommend to check sites by this link, maybe you will find something interesting and useful. Good luck!

Posted by: DanKnows ()
Date: December 23, 2020 09:44AM

Fcps cuntties Wrote:
> FCPS is a fucking joke. The cunty stay at homes
> are losing it because they can’t sit and watch
> their soaps and talk shows and talk shit with the
> other fuggo stay at homes. The working moms have
> to quit their jobs or get fired to sit home for
> the shitty online learning bullshit. FCPS admin,
> teachers, and others are ordering takeout,
> shopping online, doing laundry, and binging on
> Netflix.

You are exactly right, almost, they did all that before the schools were closed!

Posted by: Stalkers No Life ()
Date: December 23, 2020 03:56PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, now they have Jimmy saying Mommy help me log on, make me a sandwich, come help me with this schoolwork - they can't lounge in all their splendor. They roll their eyes and curse the fucktards at FCPS!!!

And when they go to take a shit, Jimmy comes in the bathroom and needs help putting his straw in his juicebox....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Posted by: Denis Cox ()
Date: December 24, 2020 07:30AM

Oklahoma keeps going to school and bans are just fake news

Posted by: 56th6tjh ()
Date: December 26, 2020 04:56AM

the fact is learning is from books and high end CAD software, not youtube

THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT MAKE OR OWN EITHER

"distance learning" is a big lie

Posted by: DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS ()
Date: December 26, 2020 04:59AM

* LESSONS ARE OFFERED ON YOUTUBE FROM INDIA

THESE ARE SO GOOGLE CAN COUNTERFEIT PAYMENTS TO THE MOB IN INDIA

* SCHOOLS ARE OUTSOURCING "ONLINE EXPERIENCE" TO CHINESE INSTRUCTORS: YOUR INSTRUCTOR ISN'T IN THE COUNTRY

* IT'S BEING USED AS EXCUSES TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS PAYCHECKS DESPITE THEY DON'T TEACH CLASSES

* it's being used to steal federal money

-----------------------------------

add it up: get the fuck out

there isn't any chance corrupt mother fucker democrats have a chance in the upper end of education going forward

they have sold themselves down the river already

Posted by: Patrick Garrison ()
Date: February 05, 2021 05:29AM

Undoubtedly, school! You know, I can say with the full confidence that studying at school nowadays is one of the most essential aspects as educstion will help you in the future. Accordingly I'm willing to mention best private schools in uk that will considerably help you to get quality education. Therefore, just open the link and use such practical source as soon as possible!

Posted by: Teach ()
Date: February 05, 2021 12:05PM

We're staying home with our appreciative dogs while teaching your young. You deal with them 24/7 for another year.

Now go pick up my five star meal from Tyson's. All that saved gas money gotta go somewhere.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: July 06, 2021 07:25AM

Kids need to learn. Yes, they learn from their family the essential skills, like confidence, for instance. But schools, kindergarten give more. They provide a tribe. We are human being loved, appreciated in the middle of a group of people. We develop social and emotional intelligence. We interact with our peers and develop ourselves. So, that's why I considered that my kid should be near a community. He is three years old and goes to daycare in our neighborhood. If you don't have any idea what institution to choose for your toddler or preschool, choose kidcityusa.com
They have so many activities that will help your kid to develop a variety of soft skills.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2021 04:00AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: Phil Fraser ()
Date: August 03, 2021 10:10AM

To be honest, I don't even know how it would be more convenient for me. I am very accustomed to the fact that we have a mixed learning system, I learned very well how to switch from online to offline classes.

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: February 07, 2024 03:34PM

Patrick Garrison Wrote:
> Undoubtedly, school! You know, I can say with the
> full confidence that studying at school nowadays
> is one of the most essential aspects as educstion
> will help you in the future. Accordingly I'm
> willing to mention href=https://smapse.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.