HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: COVID-19 Alert ()
Date: April 26, 2020 04:29PM

An employee at Lowe’s Fairfax has tested positive for COVID-19.

Be careful to social distance and avoid non-essential shopping!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: We all will eventually ()
Date: April 26, 2020 06:29PM

COVID-19 Alert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An employee at Lowe’s Fairfax has tested
> positive for COVID-19.
>
> Be careful to social distance and avoid
> non-essential shopping!


You do realize at this point a significant percentage of the population has been exposed to COVID-19? Most people exposed will never show symptoms, or their symptoms will be mild enough they do not recognize it for what it is, and just continue on. All of these people will test positive if tested. It is a meaningless statement to say someone has tested positive at this point. We will all be exposed eventually.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: Who gives a shit, seriously? ()
Date: April 26, 2020 07:21PM

China dropped this turd on us.

We are approaching 60,000 fatalities and huge economic losses.

Seriously?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: Who cares??? ()
Date: April 26, 2020 07:24PM

Lowe’s sucks so who gives a fuck?

I get all my high quality tools from harbor freight.
“Bauer” power tools are better than Hitachi.

Lumber? I goto 84 Lumber.

Driveway sealer? I have Mexicans with a spray rig do it for $70

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: I live in Fairfax Virginia ()
Date: April 26, 2020 08:07PM

I went to the Lowes on Rt 1 about a month ago. Got there nice and early because I knew the rest of the day would be busy. Got almost everything I needed when the sudden and familiar feeling of diarrhea came over me. I sprinted to the bathroom praying that it wouldn’t be occupied. It wasn’t, and I hadn’t even sat down on the toilet when a scatter gun of liquid shit fired in every direction. I reached behind me to flush the first wave down, but it didn’t work. I was in the toilet aisle, not the bathroom, and things were going to get a lot worse before they got better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: Thanks! ()
Date: April 26, 2020 08:11PM

I live in Fairfax Virginia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to the Lowes on Rt 1 about a month ago. Got
> there nice and early because I knew the rest of
> the day would be busy. Got almost everything I
> needed when the sudden and familiar feeling of
> diarrhea came over me. I sprinted to the bathroom
> praying that it wouldn’t be occupied. It
> wasn’t, and I hadn’t even sat down on the
> toilet when a scatter gun of liquid shit fired in
> every direction. I reached behind me to flush the
> first wave down, but it didn’t work. I was in
> the toilet aisle, not the bathroom, and things
> were going to get a lot worse before they got
> better.

Made me laugh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: Believe you but ()
Date: April 26, 2020 09:30PM

COVID-19 Alert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An employee at Lowe’s Fairfax has tested
> positive for COVID-19.
>
> Be careful to social distance and avoid
> non-essential shopping!


Please tell us how you know this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: actual witness ()
Date: April 26, 2020 09:32PM

Several people that work for Costco have actually died from Corona in our area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: COVID-19 Alert ()
Date: April 26, 2020 10:04PM

Ahhhhh... jack up, bitches.

I wuz messin wit ya.

I don't visit Loew's.

I jest made up that shit for chuckles.

You can return to your regly scheduled wackoff!! Haha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: Swen Ekaf ()
Date: April 27, 2020 07:57AM

Sounds like fake news to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: So,,really. ()
Date: April 27, 2020 07:45PM

Who cares??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I get all my high quality tools from harbor
> freight.
> “Bauer” power tools are better than Hitachi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lowes Fairfax Has a Confirmed Case!
Posted by: DanielLee5 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 12:49AM

I don't see a problem exactly in Lowes, everyone can catch a virus today. As for avoiding shops and queues, I think it is a reasonable measure, online shopping and food delivery can be rather helpful. If I am not mistaking, one can easily place online orders on Lowes, here is more info lowes.pissedconsumer.com .

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******    *******    ******    **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **     **  **    **   **     **  **   **  
 **     **  **     **  **         **     **  **  **   
  ********   ********  **   ****  **     **  *****    
        **         **  **    **    **   **   **  **   
 **     **  **     **  **    **     ** **    **   **  
  *******    *******    ******       ***     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.