HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
your'e supposed to alert your probation officer within 72hrs if you get arrested. what if you don't?
Posted by: F.M.L. ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:40PM

Hey

So my girl (FFX resident) who was on probation for a DWI just got caught in MD driving on a restricted license...which led to a search of the vehicle which led to her getting caught with 3oz of weed. She got hit with only a misdemeanor possesion charge for that (likely a totally different scenario if this happened in VA). Anyways, per her recent DWI, she was told by her probation officer that should anything happen to her legally, such as getting arrested, she would have to report back to her P.O. within a couple days. Well that was a month ago. Is she in deep shit? She thinks she doesn't have to report to her probation officer unless she is convicted of something, which is code for she is too chickenshit to make the call because she fears the ramifications....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: your'e supposed to alert your probation officer within 72hrs if you get arrested. what if you don't?
Posted by: Dana Walsh ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:43PM

I CHOKED MY PAROLE OFFICER AND STUFFED HIM IN A VENT.
Maybe your friend should try that.

Re: your'e supposed to alert your probation officer within 72hrs if you get arrested. what if you don't?
Posted by: marley ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:44PM

i have a question
why are you dating a criminal if youre gonna judge, son

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:48PM

she'll get arrested

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:49PM

You should marry her since she took the hit for your weed....

Date: April 12, 2010 05:52PM

yeah but the P.O hasnt yet found out, and its been awhile now like 3.5 weeks...

i was just hoping that maybe the fact that this went down in MD might be her one saving grace, but its probably just bought her the time that's already passed

Posted by: Teffd18777777 ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:53PM

Wow, your girl sounds like a fucking looooooser. But, you know what beyonce always says, "If you like it, you should put a ring on it"
Attachments:
beyonce-knowles-stars-300a101006.jpg

Date: April 12, 2010 05:55PM

it was her weed.

these types of threads always bring out the jokesters, i forgot

Posted by: Teffd18777777 ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:55PM

Because If ffx county finds out, they are gonna throw some nice bracelets on her.

Posted by: F.M.L ()
Date: April 12, 2010 05:57PM

man that wasn't at all funny until you attached that pic of Beyonce. Now its like a ROTFLMAO fest around here. Well played sir.

Posted by: reality ()
Date: April 12, 2010 06:12PM

The PO will find out and file a probation violation here in Fairfax. Any of the sentence that was suspended will be handed down and a guilty finding will be entered onto her record. In other words, if it was continued to be reduced or dismissed, it will not at this point. Probatoin violations are also punishable by up to 12 months in the county jail.

Posted by: BIG POPPA ()
Date: April 12, 2010 06:15PM

*waits for Mr. Misery to show up and make a stupid joke*

Posted by: Jack Bauer ()
Date: April 12, 2010 06:16PM

Dana Walsh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I CHOKED MY PAROLE OFFICER AND STUFFED HIM IN A
> VENT.
> Maybe your friend should try that.

don't make me come over there and smack you, bitch

Posted by: Zelaya ()
Date: April 13, 2010 12:57AM

I wouldn't worry too much about it, there is no way ur PO would kno about arrests outside of VA. It's not Maryland would call him up and tell him about it. Shitt, I was on parole in California back in 2000 and got busted in Oregon for some dumbshitt, and they never found out about and I said nothing. Don't worry dude.

Posted by: dont worry ()
Date: April 13, 2010 01:09AM

Time for a new GF...just continue waiting it out, it's too late now. Some states suck at reciprocity. I know someone who had their license suspended in DC for a dwi w/ pos. of weed and the Virginia DMV never found out.

Posted by: fairfax guy ()
Date: April 13, 2010 02:04AM

My friend was on probation forever and got arrested for drunk in public. spent the night in jail, got let out, paid the $97 fine, never told his probation officer and literally nothing happened. never went back to jail or anything. they are all idiots

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: April 13, 2010 03:07AM

When I saw what 'Probation' officers treat you like and expect from you, I immediately violated on purpose and did the remainder of my time waiting for a courtdate, rather than jump through hoops for those cocksuckers. By the time I got my court date the judge had no choice but to give me 'time served' credit because I had been in longer than the maximum amount of time the judge could impose for the BULLSHIT FABRICATED AND FALSE CHARGE. Man the judge was so mad he could not give me anymore time I could almost see the blood boiling in his eyes. COMPLETLEY WORTH EVERY MINUTE INVESTED!

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 13, 2010 04:32AM

Probation Violation = An automatic 30-60 days behind bars.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: April 13, 2010 04:34AM

Very good. Now did you actually know that, or is that a nugget of knowledge you dug up off of one a dem serch enjines question answerer thingamidoodledads?

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: April 13, 2010 04:40AM

Hmmm, I'm not sure cuzzo, I jest tink I might best have known a thingamajig or two.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Dick Weed ()
Date: October 08, 2014 02:28PM

I slit my probation officer's throat, fucked her nasty pussy, came in her mouth, then dumped her in the lake. Maybe you should try THAT.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.