HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tennis Courts?
Posted by: Exercise Maven ()
Date: April 24, 2020 07:00AM

In the beginning of the various shut-downs, my kids kept sane by continuing to take tennis lessons (their sport of choice) with their coach. It seems like the perfect Coronavirus sport -- social distancing built in! Now that recreational facilities are closed, including our own local swim & tennis club, we've scrambled to find courts.

Anybody know of a tennis court anywhere nearby that is still open?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tennis Courts?
Posted by: in the know ()
Date: April 24, 2020 07:13AM

Yes

Posted by: Gay Detector ()
Date: April 24, 2020 07:32AM

Tennis is for faggots

Posted by: Henry Mozes ()
Date: August 25, 2020 01:51PM

Hello. I think if you want to start training tennis, it will be better to work with a good coach, especially for beginners. Talking about quarantine, you should wait some time when it will end. Now I can recommend you to watch professional matches to get more motivation. Here you can check the most interesting tennisbetslab.com/.

Posted by: Open Tennis Courts Locations ()
Date: August 25, 2020 02:14PM

First you have to provide proof you’re not a nigger. #niggerssuck
Attachments:
FFF476F7-8C92-4C20-97BE-40FE4426B960.jpeg

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: September 11, 2020 10:36AM

I do not really know any sport center which worked during the ''lockdown'' so i do not really think there was any tennis court available. Ok, at least oficially. I am a huge tennis fan, and i can tell you that your kids actually chose a very great sport. I practiced tennis for like 12 years. I guess, it was the best period of my life. However, i think you already found a place for your kids to train. Now my little sister is also practicing tennis, nevertheless she doesn't really like it. She only likes going to training only when she got a new racket. While i really loved this sport, i even found https://tennisracquetcentral.com/good-gifts-for-tennis-players/, this sites provided me a lot of info about it. I even found out how to make my own tennis court, which i have in my back yard right now. It is a beautiful sport tbh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2020 04:24AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: Connker ()
Date: September 14, 2020 10:35AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do not really know any sport center which worked
> during the ''lockdown'' so i do not really think
> there was any tennis court available. Ok, at least
> oficially. I am a huge tennis fan, and i can tell
> you that your kids actually chose a very great
> sport. I practiced tennis for like 12 years. I
> guess, it was the best period of my life. However,
> i think you already found a place for your kids to
> train. Now my little sister is also practicing
> tennis, nevertheless she doesn't really like it.
> She only likes going to training only when she got
> a new racket. While i really loved this sport, i
> even found
> https://tennisracquetcentral.com/good-gifts-for-te
> nnis-players/, this sites provided me a lot of
> info about it. I even found out how to make my own
> tennis court, which i have in my back yard right
> now. It is a beautiful sport tbh.

Ohh nice, could you tell me how have you build your own court?

Posted by: Yes we have them ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:06AM

That has got to be one of the biggest piles of shit that ever passed for shill posts here. " do not really think there was any tennis court available"?!? This County has a number of open air tennis courts in parks around the County. Even those that were officially closed remained accessible. Meanwhile for the OP, any tennis coach worthy of the name has access to tennis courts and would have been able to continue offering lessons on a limited basis. This suggests either that either the OP's coach or the OP's kids were not that good.

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: October 06, 2020 08:02AM

By the way, I don't really understand all these restrictions on tennis. Well, they would leave Wimbledon alone, at least for all those who do not miss a single match on TV. No, it was necessary to ban everything and make a huge number of fans suffer. True, I watch lesser-known tournaments and even manage to place bets - https://parimatch.co.tz/sw/table-tennis/live But my soul demands open tennis and famous players ...

Posted by: only time ()
Date: October 08, 2020 04:46AM

The only time i really got off on tennis was decades ago when a neighbor gave my wife her old tennis skirt and top that no longer fit her...we never really played but we where young and thought .. ey..lets play around a little.. lived in Arlington back then and went to Four Mile Run.. the top had a little thin built in layer.. not much.. but my wife is a B cup so they didn't bounce around too much. nipples showed a little. The first time we were going it hit her.. "OH.. i need some panties..not having any tennis panties...she just went to her panty drawer and got a small pair of of white cotton panties.. and then she got a pair of brief's i guess you would call them.. a little fuller cut.. white.. a touch of lycra in them and wore them on top of the sexy pair she wears day to day.. i didn't let on or say anything but i was turned on as hell.. every time she would bend over her sexy ass was on display.. her bottom biscuits hanging out of her panties for all to see.. .i was hard as hell when we got in the car.. she said.. wow.. you really like tennis don't you.. i smiled. we went home and fucked like mad..good times..

Posted by: Peter Joseph ()
Date: October 19, 2020 10:22AM

Hello guys! What tennis championships are your favorite? Do you make bets on matches?

Posted by: Makrezon ()
Date: October 20, 2020 12:41PM

Peter Joseph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello guys! What tennis championships are your
> favorite? Do you make bets on matches?

Hi there. I like tennis very much and I like more to follow favorite players. Talking about championships and tournaments I usually watch ATP and WTA, very interesting in my opinion. Here you can always latest tennis live scores to know all news. Quite comfortable!

Date: March 21, 2021 07:49PM

Good afternoon, I like playing badminton more. It seems easier and more interesting to me. You can even play with children, friends, and so on. Recently, our child went to the badminton section. His coach said he needed to buy badminton shoes and it was urgent. I want to tell you that these are quite expensive shoes.

Posted by: Debbie ()
Date: November 18, 2022 01:31AM

How about places to play table tennis? I like to play it with these rackets, but there is no way to use the table at home

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.