HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sports
Posted by: Music Cook ()
Date: April 21, 2020 01:46PM

Has anyone tried to bet on sports in India? What sports are the most popular there? I heard about cricket but I am not sure I can organize good betting on it ha ha. Not a cricket fan. So, anything else?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sports
Posted by: Fata Morgana ()
Date: April 22, 2020 07:31AM

Give me high five bro, I placed my bets on sports teams in India last month. If you are not a fan of cricket you can try football or boxing or any other sports. Just come here https://indiabetting365.in/1xbet-mobile-app and read the instructions how to install the 1xbet app onto your smartphone to start.

Posted by: vjiadis ()
Date: June 25, 2020 07:04AM

don't necessarily agree, since I think app developers deserve to be paid for their time and effort. However, back to value again, I'm not sure how many would shell out $10 just to find other people to play sports with. I've seen a similar concept except that it was a service where you could plan anything with https://appsbetting.in . That was a free app/service, and it failed pretty quickly.

Posted by: BenLee ()
Date: September 29, 2020 05:35AM

I am wondering why India is not canceling cricket matches during the corona virus epidemic? Do they love sports so much or don't believe in covid?

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: September 29, 2020 07:43AM

BenLee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am wondering why India is not canceling cricket
> matches during the corona virus epidemic? Do they
> love sports so much or don't believe in covid?

It's a difficult question. As far as I know, there are quite strict rules for quarantine, since there are many densely populated cities. But for India, cricket is like a sacred cow. Everyone loves cricket and canceling a match is a disaster. I personally enjoyed it. I couldn't watch many soccer games (cancellation). But I can watch cricket and even place bets - https://topbetting.in/guide-to-understanding-cricket-betting-odds/ It was a great way to have fun during quarantine)

Posted by: Henry Mozes ()
Date: October 14, 2020 07:37AM

Hello there. Sport betting industry is quite popular nowadays. In my opinion it is not so important where do you live, you can use almost any global sport betting platforms to bet on events that interest you. Like example check 1xbet stream link, this bookmaker is one of the best!

Posted by: Alex J. ()
Date: September 17, 2022 06:07PM

In which bookmaker can I get a bonus when registering?

Posted by: James T. ()
Date: September 17, 2022 06:08PM

I see you're talking about bookmakers and sports betting. If you want to get a bonus in a bookmaker when registering, but do not know in which bookmaker you can get a bonus, then follow this link https://1xbet.co.ke/ . At this bookmaker you can get a bonus with which you can win money on bets, so follow the link above and register with this bookmaker.Goodbye

Posted by: MadMaximus ()
Date: October 18, 2022 11:25AM

If you didn't already know, earning money on the Forex market is a perfect substitute for money made from gambling because trading currencies on the stock market is a legal and lucrative source of income. You must first locate a forex broker that can assist you if you are unsure of what is the best time to trade forex.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 11:28AM

MadMaximus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you didn't already know, earning money on the
> Forex market is a perfect substitute for money
> made from gambling because trading currencies on
> the stock market is a legal and lucrative source
> of income. You must first locate a forex broker
> that can assist you if you are unsure of
> [url=https://tradersunion.com/interesting-articles
> /the-best-time-to-trade-forex/]what is the best
> time to trade forex[/url].

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.